St Christopher's Camden Reviews

48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London, England

This guys are amazing! the most lovely staff I ever met.

This was a brilliant hostel, great value for the money. The hostel is attached to a pub, which is very lively in its own right. Hostel customers get deals on drink and food. The hostel was safe - bring a padlock and you can lock your stuff in a cage under your bed. Really hip and trendy area of London. Very convenient for Camden Market and Horse Tunnel Market.

hey, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. The most of our guests love the fact that we are situated right in the heart of all the action in Camden. We hope that you will come back to visit us soon. Camden team

I've stayed in two St. Christopher's brand hostels and have been pretty unimpressed both times. Nothing terrible but nothing very good either.

hey, Thank you for review. We do apologize that your stay with us was not very positives. if you would like to email us with more information we will look into it for you. All time our staff try to do our best to give our guests a great time. We hope this does not put you off staying with us in the future Happy travels St Christopher's team

Very friendly staff. Lively bar down stairs. FREE laundry facilities downstairs including iron and ironing board! Great location just a two minute walk from Mornington Crescent Tube station. Cheap - well it was when I went. Plenty of entertainment on site and advice in order to enjoy all that London has to offer.

hello, thank you for such a great review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Our international staff love their jobs and they always try to help if they can. We are happy that you liked our free facilities. The most of our guests love the fact that we are situated right in the heart of all the action in Camden. Hope to see you again. SCInn Camden team

Nice place to stay for backpackers, with Belushi's bar on the ground floor and live music. Clean enough for this kind of travels.

Hi, So glad that you enjoyed your time with us, we hope that you decide to stay with us again at some point. Safe travels Camden team

This is my favourite hostel in London at the moment. The room was nice- and the bar is very cool. The chill out room is quite small, so if you don't fancy spending time in the bar it's quite limiting- still, a great hostel in a great location.

This definitely isn't the hostel to come to if you are a single traveller. The common room is in the basement and smelled a little odd so no one hung out down there. The bar attached to the hostel has good food and decent prices for beer, especially since you get a discount for staying at the hostel. They showed the NFL games on Sunday, so that definitely made me a happy traveller!

The day of my arrival, my booking was changed from a 6bed all female room in St. Christopher's Camden to an 8bed mixed dorm at their Village location. It's not an ideal situation for a solo female traveller coming off a 9.5 hr flight. Needless to say, I went with it and the village location is a bit more lively with the camden location more suited to an older crowd. At both locations, you got the bare basics and I wouldn't say they were clean, but it's cheap. Wifi was iffy too.

It's a lovely place with pleasant atmosphere with live music in the bar. Clean and warm place in heart of Camden, however the room at the main road side is quite noisy. I really liked the separate shower room for the room but I missed a kitchen to make at least a cup of tea in the afternoon. It's a good place in average.

heaters were broken so way to hot in the room. nice staff, but loud at night. would stay again if I needed to catch the eurostar again.

A nice hostel with a great breakfast. Not much more to say, if you stayed at a St. Christopher's before, this one is a good one.

Hello there and thank you so much for the positive review. Nothing pleases us more than hearing our guests have had a great experience! Camden is awesome, and we are glad you really got into the swing of it! Safe Travels, Camden Team

I had an amazing time staying at St Christopher's Inn. The fact that there's a pretty lively pub underneath it is an awesome option for having/starting a night out. You can also catch the Camden pub crawl from here too... I've been on the pub crawl it's awesome. I'd definitely recommend and stay at this hostel again!

Hey there, We really appreciate your reviews and are delighted that you had a great time with us. Yey the Camden Pub Crawl is a great night out and we are lucky enough to host them each night so there is always something going on. Happy Traveling St Christophers Team Camden

Nice stay In camden. Nothing special but everything is clean and has most things you would want in a hostel

Hi There, We are really happy that you found everything to your satisfaction. Our housekeepers work hard to keep standards up. We hope you choose to visit us again Happy Travels St Chris Team Camden

A nice hostel located above the pub just 30 min walk from the centre of London. A little difficult to find, but nice staff and alright basic breakfast. Would definitely consider to return.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Honkan
  • Sweden

Fun hostel in cool neighborhood. Only complaint is the showers with the push button u gotta keep pressing every 10 seconds to keep the water running.

Hi, Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We have had the showers looked at so that there is a longer time limit between pushing the button. We hope this helps Safe travels Camden St Christopher'sTeam

Great staff. Great location in Camden, quick walk to the Mornington Crescent on the Northern Line, which will get you to the heart of London in under 15 minutes. If you are a beer lover, it is walkable to both a Brew Dog and Camden Town Brewery! Only bads are that it is a bit on the pricey side for a hostel, theres not much of a hostel atmosphere, and if you are on the 1st floor, you may as well stay up till last call on the weekends, you won't sleep over the noise from the pub underneath

The toilets were not clean

• 24th Oct 2014

The hostel was in a great location – right on Camden High Street, 5 minute walk to the station. There were lockers under the bed and additional lockers downstairs. I really liked the chill out room. There were bean bags and books down there. Room was very clean. The staff were friendly. There is a free breakfast each morning. In addition you can buy food at the bar down stairs. I would stay again.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Excelent location and staff... But expesive as most things in London and without a kitchen and a really small living room... Really nice pub downstairs.

I stayed here for a week while visiting London. The hostel is near lots of bars so you're likely to be chatted up by drunk guys as you walk back at night (this happened to me twice). Security is good though- they have card access to the hostel and rooms, and handy lockers that pull out from under the beds. Things are mostly clean, although they didn't empty the trash in the bathroom for several days straight and it was quite overfull. If I were to stay in London again I'd go somewhere else.