St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

Nice simple place with excellent pub downstairs. Shared showers and toilets only in corridors, but they work just fine. Only via stairs access to rooms, so you need to be able to walk. No free Wi-Fi on all rooms, but hey one in pub is perfect.

Thanks for your review, it's great to see you enjoyed out bar :) WiFi currently serves the common area and bar though we aim to improve connectivity in the near future. Hope to see you next time, regards.

Loved this hostel! One of the few hostels I've stayed in where their "bar" was an actual bar with a ton of drink choices and they nice hangout area lounge area. Breakfast had a larger variety than most. The walk to city center was only about 10 min or so. Highly recommend! Also do the free walking tour!

Thanks you for your words, it's great to read that you enjoyed all we have to offer here at the Bauhaus and made the most of your time with us :) Hope to see you again, regards.

I enjoyed my time at St. Christopher. The location was great and so where the staff. It was a nice little hostel with a fair price. I felt safe and just secure. Great place to stay at, I recommend it to everyone. The only thing I did not like was not having wifi in the rooms, but it encouraged me to go downstairs and talk to people too. So, I made the most of it.

Thanks for your comments :) We love seeing that you'd recommend us! See you next time, regards.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »