St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

Fantastic hostel. Excellent staff especially the bar man who was kind enough to keep the bar open when arriving there at 1AM. Customer service at its finest. Very well located walking distance from the Belfry. Would certainly recommend to others visiting Bruges.

Very accommodating staff, clean and safe hostel in a perfect location.

Liked the atmosphere - probably because I was with others from Busabout. Though very dissatisfied with there being no kitchen which is essential for backpackers. However staff were extremely helpful

Great atmosphere and excellent bar downstairs - the beer tasting is definitely something to check out!

The door on our private room (don't remember the room number) didn't lock unless closed very hard. We didn't realise this for the first few days so our room was unlocked the whole time

Great place! Loved it! Would return for sure!

Great place to stay! An excellent value. The only downside was the lock to our room was broken, bit the main building card reader worked just fine. Also, it's in Bruges, so we didn't exactly need fort Knox. Clean, friendly, great breakfast, excellent bar.

• 18th May 2014

They are part of the world famous hostels for a reason. The place has check marks on all things a hostel can and should be. The staff was fantastic. One of my group lost their phone in London and it was shipped to the hostel. They kept the package safe and handed it to us upon our arrival. We were very greatful! The best place to stay at if you're staying in Bruges.

Cool place to stay. Would have been better if I didn't have to get my cards re-activated about 3 times a day. Chill out area was awesome. Someone was sleeping in my bed the first night which was annoying but handled quickly so alright. Breakfast was terrible, a crusty roll and some spreads?

Nice hostel, you receive nice coupons for the area. There is a bar and some beds have blinds so you can cover your sleeping area. No kitchen for guests. Wifi works in lounge. Lounge is quite small and impersonal. Decent hostel, I was comfortable here.

As far as St.Chris Inns go this is the best of them for me, I've stayed in 4 now and this one was the only good one, staff were friendly, breakfast good, showers good, bar was a nice place to meet people. Only problem for me was not having wifi in the rooms. Would probably stay again.

Myself and 3 friends stayed here in a private 4 bed with our own bathroom. The room wasn't the cleanest. One of my friend's bedsheets had what appeared to be a bloodstain on it. I never have the highest expectations for a hostel in comparison to a hotel but I still prefer the place to be cleaned. The location was within walking distance to the main square of the small city, which is convenient. WiFi was only available in the lobby, and not in the room. I will say that the bar is pretty nice for

The perfect place to stay in Brugge, a short walk from the two squares, but that isn't a problem when the town looks as gorgeous as it is. The planned nights out are amazing! They are run by Kai who is an amazing dude. Highly recommend this hostel.

brilliant staff were very helpful and happy to assist with bookings etc of site.. when i had problems with my secruity key, staff walked me to the door to make sure the new one was working before they left. breakfast was awesome, rice crackers for people who are gluten free would be awesome, brought my own. excellent experience ended up staying extra night due to it, staff didnt know re discount voucher i was sent, which was a surprize, luckly i had proof

Bathroom stunk. Water leaking from cealing. Only bad things I could think of. Everything else was spot on. Best environment for a hostel I've had yet!

Awesome fun hostel. I stayed in a superior room which was fantastic, with power points at each bed and curtains for privacy. Great events on at the hostel such as walking tour, beer tasting and pub crawl make this a great place for solo travellers to meet new people.

The best place in Bruges to stay.

• 12th May 2014

Great party hostel, with awesome pod beds. Bathrooms are big and generally very clean. It was my first hostel experience and it was really great. Also their beer is quite cheap so don't skip a chance to taste great local beers! Location is a bit out of town but its okay since you can cross Bruges in like 30 mins max. I would definitely go back, I had a great time.

Good place and extremely cheap in regard to the overall quality of the place. No wifi in the rooms though, only at the bar. It's a way to keep us there and drink their beer, which is not so bad anyway.

Amazing place to stay the night and to meet new people. The environment is amazing.