St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent location, clean and comfortable twin room. Everything you could want from a hostel.

• 4th Sep 2014

Thank you for motivating us! :) Take care and safe travels anywhere you are!

I want to thanks all people in Bauhaus Hostel...I hope to meet again!

• 3rd Sep 2014

You welcome! Always for your service :) just ask! We wait to see you again as well! All the best!

Enjoyed my two night stay here.Beds were comfy enough,small sink in each room/part of my 12-bed dorm.Small lockers to keep your valuables but not your whole bag.Common area had a nice vibe and a good place to meet people. Only negative was the communal bathrooms (in the rooms above the bar area/entrance) were very much in need of a small amount of maintenance.Just small things like only one of the two lights above the mirrors worked,two of the showers were out of order and one without hooks.

Thanks for saying that! Guests are the best observers in the hostel. Just come to the reception and tell us what is wrong. Many times we can fix small things like hooks straight away. Glad you had nice time in Bruges! Safe travels!

ive been twice now,ive loved evey minite there except some guests get very loud when theve had a drink which I don't mind but at 2 am it can b a bit irritating especily when traveling next day,mind that might b down 2 my age haha grumpy old man,i will b back,

:D nobody is never to old to visit Bauhaus! See you next year!

Nice clean place, full of young people. The atmosphere is fantastic there. Pity that we havent got time to really enjoy this stay. Thanks

Czesc! We soooo glad you had good time at the Bauhaus! It is true Bruges is addictive :) next time you should stay here longer! Wpadajcie częściej :)

The room and sheets were musty smelling, and there were too many showers and toilets. The toilet rooms were also tiny! And there wasn't a sink in there, you gad to go back into your door room. Not very hygienic. Otherwise great place, I enjoyed my time.

Nice atmosphere, good breakfast included, 10 minute walking from the center, great staff. They offer a walking tour for free (you leave the tip you want) with Matt, great guy! I really enjoyed it. And at night he showed us some cool bars. It's dammage lockers in the rooms didn't work, and for the others you had to pay. No wi fi in the rooms. Apart from that, great hostel!

A nice spot to stay in Bruges. The rooms were and showers were clean. It is easy to meet people in the common areas. The kitchen is mostly a microwave and refrigerator so do not plan on cooking much. I would stay again.

Pretty sure there was a leek above my bed. Faulty key cards/locks

I loved their free breakfast. Ya actally getting a bit more than just a cup of tea and a toast with butter. They have juice, different spreads, bread rolls...just excellent.

The lobby is very good, is a nice place to stay and meet people, however the rooms were dirty, there were two mosquitos smashed in the walls (dried blood and everything) the mattres had weird stains that I don't want to know what they were, the base of the bed was broken, there was a missing support, and found several hairs in the bed linen.

Nothing bad to say about the place. Would stay again.

I really liked this hostel, it's a cool place to get to know people and to hangout! Plus the room were clean and the staff really nice. I enjoyed the breakfast :) Go there!

Good hostel with a good bar. Was clean and in a good location. All major sights are within walking distance and there are lots of bars on the same road as the hostel. Breakfast was very good as well and is included in the price.

My room of 8 had one electrical outlet. But it did have a weak wifi signal because of its close proximity to the bar. Other rooms were more updated with outlets but had no wifi signal. Meanwhile, aside from the bar, there is no common area for people to use. No kitchen. It's tough to save money while staying there if there is no kitchen and you can't even buy your own beer at the nearby super market to drink there. It's all about the bar making money here.

Great Hostel! I would definitely come back. The only thing I didn't like is that in the bar they you can only pay with credit when the bill is more than 10 euros. Besides that, everything was ok.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Ok room which was clean but basic, no wifi available in rooms. The staff were friendly and willing to help. Good location 10 minute walk from town. The bar joined to the hostel is great and we'll worth a pint there

It was terrible. The main problem is that hostel doesnt have a common area or kitchen!! Can you believe it?? They say that their common area is bar,but you cant drink or eat there your own products. Also no wifi in the room. You cant cook, you cant eat or drink. All they want you to do - to buy their overpriced drinks!! And, eventually, there was an awful smell in the hallway. All the time. Like someone died a decade ago and is buried under the stairway Worst place i ever stayed at

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

Hi, thanks for your opinion. Eating your own food is no problem, we provide cutlery, cups, plates, hot water, we have a microwave and can store things in our fridge for you too, it's for free - just ask one of our team :) We have awesome 241 offers on spirits, beers and of course our €1 shots! Sorry to hear this did not meet with your expectations on this occasion, safe travels. The Bauhaus.

Nice place to stay. I would like a kitchen and refrigerator. Can't have everything.

Thanks for your kind words, we've no kitchen but we'll happily store things in our huge fridge for you, please just ask our team :) Happy travels, The Bauhaus.

I had a great time, one of the best hostels I've ever been to... And one of my favorites cities in Europe now!

Thank you for your 100% review, we love to see this and hope you come back to visit us again, safe travels, The Bauhaus.