St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

good hostel, really liked the beer tasting, the girl that ran it though was really annoying though, pretty good hostel, good that it has a bar to meet people as a solo traveller

Our stay here was great, and would highly recommend this hostel as a great base to explore Amsterdam. The only downside was that they didn't have any facilities to assist the longer journey traveller such as a basic kitchen (microwave) or even easy access to cups so that you could have a glass of water, you had to buy bottles from the bar. But if this was the worst issue, overall it is a great hostel.

Fun place, nice location, cool bar, easy walk to anywhere in Bruges. Would definitely stay here again.

Just here one night, can't complain. However the receptionist gave us wrong information about the morning bus, and because of that we nearly missed our train and had to walk the 1.5 miles to the station early in the morning. We had triple checked the time with her and she was definitely wrong.

Off the beaten path a bit but fun atmosphere. Free city walking tour leaves from this place. Good bar and everyone was hanging out. Bathrooms were gross....but that's a Europe thing....and a hostel thing most of the time. I stayed Ina. Large dorm and it was clean and nice for the most part. Lockers in rooms.

Really cozy common areas and bar where everyone hangs out. I was with my brother but if I'd been alone I think it would have been a great place to meet people. The rooms are kind of cramped and not very soundproof, and the bathrooms and showers are separate from the rooms. Cute and friendly atmosphere with typical youth hostel comfort levels.

Good prices in the bar. Could've done with more outlets in the rooms. Also leaflets say pod beds but we were not given these. Otherwise good overall stay.

We stayed in the private room, only four euros more, so worth it. Great atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bar was awesome to hang at and only a short walk to centre of town. Wifi only works in the bar though.

This place is about a 10 min walk into the town centre. It was good and clean and pretty quite. If you can try and see if you can stay in the side building better showers. But has everything you need.

I would highly recommend trying to get into the 8 bed pods in the building next to the reception/bar building as I was impressed with the cleanliness and facilities in there. However when I chose to extend my stay I was moved to a 4 bed which was massively overpriced for what it is and the facilities available in this area. Staff are incredibly helpful and it is without a doubt the best place to meet people!!!

Averall a good experience. Although there was no wifi in the rooms.. Good breakfast, location. Plus every bed had 2 plugs and a light

This hostel has a really young, vibrant, and cool atmosphere. The floor plan is somewhat confusing in the beginning, but the rooms are labeled. The rooms were clean, but some of the bathrooms were out of order. However, do not plan on getting good sleep here. A pub crawl leaves from here and the people who return from the pub crawl will wake you up. Guaranteed. I would recommend this place to people who plan to go on the pub crawl (15€) or do not care about not getting much sleep.

Really friendly staff and great beer selection at the bar downstairs.

Cleanliness was overall good, unless you looked above head level in several places. Some real scrubbing needs to occur in the showers, and something needs to be done on the main level where something is leaking through the ceiling in the back corridor. The bar/common room has great vibe and the patrons are fun to spend time with. Liked my 5 bed room with individual beds and not bunks. Good stay for the price.

Quare spot

Absolutely loved this place! Our room was wonderful! Very clean and comfortable. Only a short walk to the city centre, the staff were very helpful and the whole place hand a really fun, lively vibe! Would definitely recommend!!

The location wasn't the best but not extremely out of the way. The front desk guy was really helpful in telling me good local places to go. The WiFi doesn't work in the rooms and wasn't very good in common areas. The bathrooms were not that clean.

Our stay here was fantastic! Though it was a little ways from the center of town it's not bad at all and the atmosphere staff and amenities makes it well worth it. The free tour offered was the best I've ever had and told us everything we could want to know.

Aside from everyone sitting in the common area on wifi this is a great hostel. Put wifi in the rooms and the atmosphere will improve dramatically!

Nice hostel, we stayed here a couple of years ago, and now again. However, it's all a bit dirtier and worn out now. Hard beds, showers supposedly cleaned less than one hour ago but with plucks of hair. It's not a bad hostel, but for what you pay, it should be definitely better maintained.

Hi! Thank you for your opinion. Its great that you came back to stay with us again! We are sorry you felt unhappy about the cleanness this time. We look forward to welcoming you again and show you all improvements we made! Safe travels!