St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

Really cozy common areas and bar where everyone hangs out. I was with my brother but if I'd been alone I think it would have been a great place to meet people. The rooms are kind of cramped and not very soundproof, and the bathrooms and showers are separate from the rooms. Cute and friendly atmosphere with typical youth hostel comfort levels.

Good prices in the bar. Could've done with more outlets in the rooms. Also leaflets say pod beds but we were not given these. Otherwise good overall stay.

We stayed in the private room, only four euros more, so worth it. Great atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bar was awesome to hang at and only a short walk to centre of town. Wifi only works in the bar though.

This place is about a 10 min walk into the town centre. It was good and clean and pretty quite. If you can try and see if you can stay in the side building better showers. But has everything you need.

I would highly recommend trying to get into the 8 bed pods in the building next to the reception/bar building as I was impressed with the cleanliness and facilities in there. However when I chose to extend my stay I was moved to a 4 bed which was massively overpriced for what it is and the facilities available in this area. Staff are incredibly helpful and it is without a doubt the best place to meet people!!!

Averall a good experience. Although there was no wifi in the rooms.. Good breakfast, location. Plus every bed had 2 plugs and a light

This hostel has a really young, vibrant, and cool atmosphere. The floor plan is somewhat confusing in the beginning, but the rooms are labeled. The rooms were clean, but some of the bathrooms were out of order. However, do not plan on getting good sleep here. A pub crawl leaves from here and the people who return from the pub crawl will wake you up. Guaranteed. I would recommend this place to people who plan to go on the pub crawl (15€) or do not care about not getting much sleep.

Really friendly staff and great beer selection at the bar downstairs.

Cleanliness was overall good, unless you looked above head level in several places. Some real scrubbing needs to occur in the showers, and something needs to be done on the main level where something is leaking through the ceiling in the back corridor. The bar/common room has great vibe and the patrons are fun to spend time with. Liked my 5 bed room with individual beds and not bunks. Good stay for the price.

Quare spot

Absolutely loved this place! Our room was wonderful! Very clean and comfortable. Only a short walk to the city centre, the staff were very helpful and the whole place hand a really fun, lively vibe! Would definitely recommend!!

The location wasn't the best but not extremely out of the way. The front desk guy was really helpful in telling me good local places to go. The WiFi doesn't work in the rooms and wasn't very good in common areas. The bathrooms were not that clean.

Our stay here was fantastic! Though it was a little ways from the center of town it's not bad at all and the atmosphere staff and amenities makes it well worth it. The free tour offered was the best I've ever had and told us everything we could want to know.

Aside from everyone sitting in the common area on wifi this is a great hostel. Put wifi in the rooms and the atmosphere will improve dramatically!

Nice hostel, we stayed here a couple of years ago, and now again. However, it's all a bit dirtier and worn out now. Hard beds, showers supposedly cleaned less than one hour ago but with plucks of hair. It's not a bad hostel, but for what you pay, it should be definitely better maintained.

Hi! Thank you for your opinion. Its great that you came back to stay with us again! We are sorry you felt unhappy about the cleanness this time. We look forward to welcoming you again and show you all improvements we made! Safe travels!

If you get there from the central staion by walk, i say it's not that a good choice, esepcially with a bunch of luaggages. Quite a long distance. Security and cleanliness is not that satiating but the general atmosphere is really nice with friendly staff. THere was a free walking tour by them and it was really nice experience.

The showers were extremely dirty, there was hair all over the floor of each shower I looked in. There were also not enough bathrooms and the bathrooms with counter tops and showers were inconveniently located for ground floor rooms.

Good hostel, great staff! Loved the town, it's just lovely. Good atmosphere and breakfast! Internet a bit weak, only in reception area. I'd go back!

Location was good, about 15 minutes walk from the centre, the hostel has a nice bar/pub with a good choice of drinks. The facilities were ok - although the private room itself was large, the bathroom was the prefabricated type, all plasticky and small and looks like an airplane toilet. The shower was tight, the curtain was dirty and useless and the water would not go down the drain fast enough, flooding the rest of the bathroom. Not a biggie but for a private room, it could have been better.

Hi there! Good to hear you had a good time at our pub! Absolutely that is true our private rooms are really spacious. Sorry to hear the bathroom didn't meet with your expectations. About the drain, next time just come to the reception, please! We will find somebody to take care about it asap. Thank you for your staying and see you next time!

Everything was great about this hostel except my room. They advertise their brand new beds with sockets and curtains. I was out the back in the old rooms. Our window was a door that opened to a courtyard where is appeared they stored old bottles to be collected. It often didn't smell nice but to have some air circulation had to have it open with 8 people in the room. Also only 2 power sockets. So do check when you book where you go. Otherwise a great hostel, great atmosphere and staff.