St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

Muy buen hostal en Bruges!

Gracias! :)

Great location only a 10 min walk from the main square. Room was really spacious and clean. The staff are excellent, really friendly & helpful especially Valentine and Peter! I will definatly be back!

:D thanks! it was great to meet you too! Good music is never bad, isn't it? :) Take care and see you again! P.

Loved the bar! Hung out there and tried all the delicious beers they had to offer and loved Bruges! Would recommend and stay again.

I really like staying at the St. Christopher's Inn. The environment was very friendly and the staff was quite nice, too. PLUS the breakfast was amazing, with nutella and all this bunch of tasty things. It was nice staying at a hostel whichs downer part was also this really cool bar. All the great belgium beer I was looking for to taste was just down the stairs. Also, the location is really good, because the hostel is within a walking distance from every part in town. Really recommend it!

!!!!!!!!!!!ROOM 3!!!!!!! If you stay here dont stay in the building of the bar! I Will never ever stay in Bruges at st. Christopher's again! I arrived in my room and was shocked the room was the worst I have ever stayed in. Ever and I have travelled to over 35 countries. The beds were terrible, the room was above the bar, I like to party but also like a good nights sleep. It was impossible to sleep in our room with the bar running late at night. The photos shown on the website are not the beds

Hi! Thank you for your opinion and of course we apologise for inconveniences with your room. But we have to disagree with you about the photos. They are all actual and showing exactly those kind of beds as you can find in the room. Safe all your travels and take care!

Overall good experience with nice enough bar at reception and clean modern rooms. Bad bit is rooms are in seperate building to this common area and be warned that there is surprisingly no guest kitchen

Me and my husband were really impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms and bathrooms. We loved the pod beds! We thought the staff were great! Really friendly, helpful and laid back.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Poland

Thank you for your comment! It was great to have you here! Safe travels and see you around! P.

We had great time there, there is a cool bar under the hostel. We had problem with the shower, the hot water was not working very well, sometimes it was on, sometimes off.

The hostel was pretty decent. I liked the curtainson the bunk beds and big lockers. The staff was nice and I liked the atmosphere of the lounge and bar. I would stay here again.

Excellent location. Close walk to everything.

really clean toilets. great reception-bar area with a good range of beers. only issue is that the wifi doesn't reach the room

• 11th Dec 2014
  • India

The perfect hostel ever!! Nice location easy to go aroun the city and see everything that you want to. Nice environment to meet people from all over the world and have nice beers and drinks...cheap ones!!! Totally recommend and would go back as soon as possible!!

Just your standard St. Christophers. (Possibly a bit better because the hostel is made up of a bunch of different buildings. If you would like to escape the bar noise, you can!)

A nice friendly hostel with a good vibe and a fantastic breakfast. The place is a maze especially if you're in rooms 7 or 8 so you will get lost but it's interesting. Further than I expected from the city centre.

The staff, bar, breakfast are all faultless, beyond fantastic in fact. The hostel itself though stinks! No idea why but the rooms in the other building to the bar/restaurant smell of sewerage. Being a Brit the only way to adequately describe it is "gopping", the gag reflex is in full tilt as you ascend the stairs. Its a shame as the rooms are great. The location could be closer to the town but it's only a 5 minute walk and the staff (Lex and Aeris? in particular) are absolutely fantastic.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Had a wonderful one night stay, they have a walking tour and beer tasting that are easily accessible and wonderful!

This was the best hostel I've stayed in so far! Very clean. They had a cool bar/lounge area where we could meet other travelers, relax after sightseeing, and get on the internet. In the morning they had a very nice full breakfast! I love the atmosphere of the lounge area the most!

• 25th Nov 2014