Studios Pelayo Guest House Reviews

c/ Pelai 5 bajos, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I got what I paid for. Really basic rooms but at this price to live in Barcelona's heart, I can't complain :)

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Lithuania

Cramped, dark room window into the well. Little room for anything humidity. Old furniture, especially in the shower. It is also unclear why the population can only be made with 17 hours. Also, the staff took 10% of the cost, not specified in the original price. In this undoubted advantages in location near the center of Barcelona and good security.

• 6th Sep 2013
  • Belarus

Fantastic location, the twin room was the budget option and literally a bunker and feels a bit like a jail cell. The staff are basically never at the site, you must call them prior to arrival or there will not be anyone there to meet you. The maid is often there but speaks no English and didn't even know what to do with guests who were arriving. The room had air cons which was really good, but only one small window so very dark, kettle in room and bunk beds which were pretty lumpy and old. TINY

This is such a good place to stay for a short period of time, the location is so good and it is amazing value for money, especially as when we got there we were giving our own private bathroom! The room is very simple and very very small but it is clean and has everything you need if you don't plan to be hanging around in there much. I would stay here next time if I was visiting Barcelona again!

• 15th Aug 2013

There was problem with the main gate lock when I was there which cause some inconvenience. Otherwise it's an overall good experience: location is next to perfect, room is clean although it's a bit small (but I'm not complaining), can't open the window but with the air-con, it's fine for me.

There is no one at the lobby ever! Such a hassle to get someone to speak to. Staff does not apeak spanish and some english. The guy thats suppose to be there in the mornings is never there and you have to ask the cleaning lady who only speaks chinese to call him. The room was ok, we slept on bunkbeds that were so loud when you moved but nothing you cant handle. We actually got a private bathroom that was good. Despite they have a cleaning lady they never clean, nor the barhroom or room.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts