Fabulous 1,006 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,006 Total Reviews
Suneta Hostel Khaosan Located at 209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn
89% 1006
13.7606498 100.4989975
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

I only stayed for 1 night but when I return to Bangkok I will stay in Suneta again. Close enough to the action but still quiet. The bed was big and super comfortable and felt very private (cabin room). Not the cheapest of hostels but certainly worth the money.

14th Jan 2017

Great location, very nice staff & the vibes are really chill. Loved the pod style beds. I would definitely stay here again :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Would recommend anyone to stay here, only reason I left was because they were booked out

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

Loved staying here. Perfect location close to Koh San but still far enough so the hostel is quiet and less busy. Staff are really helpful and booked tours for us. Beds are really private and comfy and the provide locks for all belongings. Stayed here when we flew to Bangkok and immediately booked again to stay on our return at the end of our trip.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017
4.9

Do not reserve the female only dorm- the images online are only of the coed dorm. The female dorm is essentially an old closet. There aren't any curtains on the bunks.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

This is the second hostel I've ever stayed at and I'm impressed! Towels are provided. Rooms are cleaned. Location is great. Can't ask for much more. The price is relatively steeper than others in the area, but the extra bit for the comfort is definitely worth it for first timers who are looking to party on Khaosan road.

22nd Dec 2016

Really cool, funky hostel. Stayed in a private double room and the decorations were really cool and I was happy to see the effort in it. Very close to Khao San without being too close. They offer free breakfast which is something I haven't seen in Bangkok hostels before. The lounge area is a bit small, but they have couches for watching movies and hanging out. Very secure, would recommend.

20th Dec 2016

Mostly good. Can't blame the place for this, but they're surrounded by fields where neighbours were doing open burning, so during the afternoons we had plumes of garbage smoke descend on us and just hang over us, I had issues with my asthma on two consecutive days. There were also planes spraying for mosquitoes that may have played a part, not sure. My buddy was fine but not recommended if you've got respiratory issues.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

I thought this was a fantastic hostel in every way. Close to the action but quiet, good ac, private bunks, large locker and good washrooms. They even have snacks and coffee available for free at all times.

15th Dec 2016

Thanks for a good stay. Music outside was annoying, but wifi was good, very secure, clean, and helpful/friendly staff.