Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

A great hostel to meet people. The cabin beds give you a lot of privacy and you can lock them which keeps all your stuff safe. Very close go Khaosan Road for a good night out (2 blocks over) but you can't here much noise at night meaning you can sleep well.

Loved the the staff rooms were nice and cool with ac and it was close to everything. Little pricey but if you are only in town for a couple stay here.

• 29th Jan 2016

I was overly satisfied with my experience at Suneta. The rooms were kept quiet and the temperature remained comfortable. The staff was knowledgable and provided me with assistance when I needed it. Thanks so much! The only thing that could have been better was the lack of hot water in the showers. Other than that, I'll definitely recommend this hostel to friends. Thanks!

It was nice, however, since the common area is small, it tended to fell less social.

Some of the staff are friendlier than others. The fact they have a shower available before you check in is nice.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in. The lady dorm is a bit small for all the big backpacks, but the beds are nice. It was really clean and breakfast was also organised very well.

Great hostel with cool decor. My only issue I had was that it was a bit difficult to get to other sites that weren't around Khao San Rd. Other than that it was a great hostel.

Nice hostel with good beds and clean bathrooms. Helpful staff and location is superb to discover the temples. The only thing that i do not understand is, why taxi drivers still don't know where this hostel is, mind the fact that is one of the best ones the city has to offer (judging by HW and Tripadvisor). Recommended.

Best hostel i have been to by far. 10/10

• 12th Jan 2016

Great location. Close to khaosan road. Clean. Staff are very nice and kind. Definitely recommended.

Great hostel. Very laidback, clean and central. The cabin rooms are essentially dorm rooms with added privacy which is fantastic. I will stay there when I return to Bangkok.

• 8th Jan 2016

Fantastic little place. Didn't know what to think at first of the boxes/cabins but really liked them. Really comfortable bed too. Plus great location.

We stayed on our first night in Bangkok. Suneta hostel was really clean, perfect location and dorms were very spacious with a curtain around each bed. Lockers were provided. The only thing missing was a good common area, however this was not a problem as we were only staying one night. Would stay again

The best hostel I have ever stayed at!! Great location (very short walk to khosan road), quiet, safe, secure, with an amazing staff and great group of travelers.

Free breakfast. Eggs, sausages , orange juice etc. a must stay. Advice- Book ahead. If you walk in, you're likely not going to be getting a room. They sell out fast. Great rooms with privacy curtains. 10 min work to KSR.

Incredibly impressed with everything about this hostel! Clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, free snacks and drinking water etc. Right next to Khaosan road and fun night life but far enough away that it doesn't keep you up at night. Would absolutely stay again!

Great hostel! Awesome location. Love the privacy of the beds. I was in a 16 bed dorm, but it never felt like it. Each bed has its own tv. Not that I ever used it, but it's kinda cool. A little hard to meet people because not many people hang out in the lobby. I was with a friend so it was okay for me. Very close to Khao San! I would probably stay here again. Great value for your money!

Perfect location close to food and all the parties, but far enough that you don't hear them at night. Only a five minute walk from it all. Staff is very helpful. Very clean rooms and facilities. We stayed in the dorm capsule style rooms and they were really cool. It's all air conditioned but there is also a fan in the bed that drowns out all the noise from other people talking at night. You bed is your locker & comes w a lock. They give you a towel and you get it free with a returnable deposit.

• 26th Dec 2015

Just what we needed! Close but not directly on Khao San Rd. Nice and knowledgeable staff, clean, good bed. 👌🏻

Next to Khao San Road, but quite 'far' from the rest of Bangkok. You need to take a taxi, tuktuk or the waterboatbus if you want to get somewhere. Great place with nice atmosphere. Helpful staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4