Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Love the place. Love the staff. Love the breakfast. Nice staff and secure location make this hostel very recommended. Great interior and always clean. But sorry to say there is a few cons for me : 1. You must go up to 2 more floor to get to your room (lobby at 2nd floor an my room at 4th floor) by stairs. 2. Loose electricity port. Thank you for honest cleaning service who clean my bed and found my money back behind the blanket. What a great experiences :)

Amazing hostel. The staff is just incredibly nice and helpful. The rooms are great and toilets and showers very clean. All of this near khaosan road! I'll definitely go back!

One of the best, friendliest hostels we have ever stayed at! Always made to feel welcome, free to get a fresh towel whenever we needed.The social area was always clean, maybe the odd cup or plate left out by someone, but would be cleared by the staff quite quickly. If we ever came back to Thailand, this would defiantly be our first choice!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Really nice. Free towel, free wifi, aircon, and good lockers. Plus individual curtains for each bed. 10 minute walk from Khao San, just far enough not to be loud. Most TukTuk drivers did not know the hostel, so find it on a map before you get there. Only downside was the showers didn't drain well.

The staff are really friendly. This is a great place to stay for a night for a taste of Khao San Rd. Though price wise it's probably a little more than average. If you pick up you've got your own private cabin to enjoy. :)

Great, friendly staff!

• 5th Apr 2015

I really liked it! I think is a beautiful place and the stuff is amazing... They were always keen to help me. I was alone in Bangkok and I met people easily to hang out... I definitely recommend it!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Love this hostel! Second visit here. Great staff and great facilities. Love the cabins with your own TV, great idea.

Really great hostel. Great attention to detail with clean toilets, showers, and beds. They really care. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. A little overpriced but worth the great stay if you can afford. I only left because I could stay somewhere else for twice as long for the same prices. Love the little hooks for your room key in the toilet and shower. Detail. Near Khao San road. 3 min walk. Add brackets to the lockers so guests have the choice of using the hostel key lock or their own lock

Lovely hostel with amazing staff

This was the second time I stayed at Suneta. It was even better than last time. It is easier to spot from outside and the staff is as friendly as ever. Checked in at 2 am without any problems. Great hostel, will definitely go again if I'll go to Bangkok again!

Nice hostel. Has a hotel vibe to it. Bit expensive bit location is perfect. Close enough to Khoasan Rd but far enough way to get a good night sleep! I'd recommend it!

I stayed at Suneta for almost a week. This hostel is like a little home away from home. All of the guests were very friendly and open, as were the staff. It is clean, with consistent hot water and air con. Great place!!

• 8th Mar 2015

Every staff is helpful and friendly, the best I've met in BKK! And the breakfast is awesome, I love the salad and sandwich! The only downside is the bathroom not clean enough and sleeping cabin is humid.

Act like a wasteman that's not me

This hostel was really nice, staff were really friendly, the place was clean. Shower and toilets were clean. Sleeping had little cabins for each person staying in the superior dorms. Hostel was safe and each cabin had a lock to keep your stuff safe. Breakfast was included - not loads but enough, toast, fruit, salad, juice. Location 2 min walk to Khao San rd. highly recommend

• 28th Feb 2015

wonderful place, great location, and amazing atmosphere. thank you.

I really liked my stay in this hostel. It is great to meet people. Good for solo traveller. Easy to get anywhere but still it is very quiet in the room. The staff is very kind and the hostel is very clean. I can totally recommend this hostel.

I am back in Suneta after a week. It is awesome! Not cheap, but a great hostel to meet people and relax.

• 24th Feb 2015

Second time here, love it here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3