Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Hard to find, you need the address in Thai!! But once you find it, it's excellent!

• 3rd Apr 2014

The custemer service must have more realt good

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

We stayed there on our first night after a huge flight and we immediately felt rested and looked after by the staff. You know when everyhtig is just smooth? Can we book this floating market tour with you? Yes. And they'll pick us up from here? Yes. Shuttle for the airport? Yes. Another towel? Yes. So we booked again for the end of our trip and again there was a great breakfast, clean and country-house like bathroom, shampoo, big bed, and super central location

Really good hostel for a first time in Bangkok! The staff was amazingly helpful! If you are looking for a party hostel, dont come here!

Dorm was too dark during the day, not enough light to see what you are doing

I stayed at suneta 3 seperate times during my travels around Asia in the past year and loved it. The staff are really lovely and helpful, the hostel is super clean snd comfortable and I felt very at home here, the location is excellent, literally a minutes walk to KSR. I had a flight booked to leave Bangkok at midnight and the hostel were not only very happy for me to hang around for pretty much an entire day after checkout but also offered me to shower before heading to the airport. Thanyou!!

• 23rd Feb 2014

Clean, great facilities and helpful staff that took control when I realized I had bed bugs.

Stayed here for 2 days. It was great. Easy to find other people on the road to explore Bangkok with for a few days. It's a clean place and you even get a towel. I stayed in the superior room.

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was great. I stayed in the cabin dorm. The perfect mix of socializing and privacy. You can choose to either be social or just close your door for more privacy. The facilities are great and there is a pretty nice atmosphere in the hostel, not a party atmosphere but these cabin doors shouldn't stop a person from meeting fellow travelers here. All in all its a unique and interesting hostel very close to khao san road. I would definitely reccomend staying here.

• 11th Feb 2014

clean spacious hostel with great cubicle style dorms ensuring privacy and access to power points and TV. Breakfast included too which is a plus. Lacks atmosphere though and a social side, seemed a bit dead or full of groups and couples with little interactions. Other than that good. Take earplugs as there is a really annoying music vendor stall opposite the hostel that plays the SAME thai ballad song ALL day!!!

Great location, just a short walk to Khao San. Really cuts down on noise. Not the best beds but really clean dorms. Decent breakfast but it's free so it's great! Would definitely recommend.

Overpriced! It's a nice place, just far enough off khao san raod not to be noisy. But they ask too much money for a dorm room. Good stuff: clean, and nice place to meet people. Bad stuff: price and the staff being rude at several occasions.

The internet either did not work at all or very badly durng my entire stay. I could hardly check my flight and only got lame excuses from the staff.

Very good location, friendly staff, nice common room, overall a pleasant hostel to stay in!

I stayed here for three nights in the 14 bed dorm and it was great. Spacious dorm with lockers and clean, nice bathrooms. Walking distance to Koh San Road, but just outside the craziness. The common area was really relaxed, nice athmosphere! You can relax and watch a movie or sit and enjoy a free cup of tea or coffee. Staff was really helpfull and friendly. Best hostel I've stayed in Bangkok!

The hostel is beautiful, everything is maid of wood. It's amazing. Thereby it's clean, and te location is just perfect. It's 2 streets from koasan road, so you can walk to your breakfast, lunch, super and diner. But you don't hear any noise from the nightlife. In the morning there's breakfast till 11, which is not much, but oke to start with. And they let me put my bags in a locked roam the whole day, when I was already checked out. I could even take a shower before I left for the airport.

Stayed in a bed dorm. No window and very little floor spave for six people so if u have a fear of small spaces not the hostel for you! Location is great. Just 3 streets away from khosan rd. Free wifi and you can send your laundry to housekeeping for 180batt per 3kg? Hostel doesn't book tours but plenty of places around where thiss can be done

Good location!

Suneta Hostel Khaosan was a nice place to stay which provided information, breakfast and a social atmosphere which is located only minutes from the famous Khaosan Road. Only one minor problem was that I could not access the internet from my room and had to go to the lobby.

Top Hostel, friendly staff, nice rooms and a warm design of the whole place. The commonroom was no that comfortable, but with the openminded staff and the outgoing people staying there, you can spend a lot of time there and feel like home. Good choice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3