Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Suneta was a great place to stay for a few nights. The facilities are really good, including free wifi, free printing, cheap laundry and a good location in relation to the grand palace, Wat Pho and Khao San road. I stayed in a 16 bed dorm, which is a lot of people, and if you're a light sleeper you may not enjoy the comings and goings throughout the night. This place is excellent value for money and I would recommend it highly.

Great hostel, really stylish, and helpful staff with probably the best looking hostel owner this side of the world! Its 2 streets down from Khao San so close to but quiet at same time. Everybody is always up for going out, free internet, and movies if you are in the cabins room. More space in dorm room though.

This hostel is ACE! Very high security in your own cabin room (even with a decent LCD TV), 30 sec walk to Khao San Road, nice warm shower and wifi. only problem is everyone stick in their own cabin and not really chat to others(maybe it is only my room). Will definitely come back next time

The hostel is in a prefect location. 5 minute walk to Khaosan Road but far enough away if you want a quiet night in. Breakfast is cereal and toast and the hostel even let us eat the morning we arrived as we was too early to check in. Overall very good hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014

3rd time in Suneta. Nice stuff (she still remembered me after 1 month!). The breakfast is good. The location is wonderful. But the room can be a little noisy at night because people are talking and making noise all the time in the 16 people room.

Lovely hostel. Only four blocks from Koah San Road and ten minute walk from the public boat that takes you round the city. Beds were very hard which would make a long stay uncomfortable (like more than two nights) but showers etc were very clean

Good location. Clean. Friendly staff. Only stayed one night so not sure how good it is for atmosphere etc but everything you need for a stopover

This is a great, clean, and safe hostel very close to Khao San Road, but in a quieter area so you can sleep. I met lots of other cool travelers here. I stayed in the cabin dorm, which at first seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately, I found the beds very hard. Also, it didn't seem particularly safe, since someone could latch your cabin door from the outside, trapping you inside. I think light-blocking curtains instead of doors would be safer. Other than that, great place to stay.

I loved this hostel, wish I could have stayed for longer than just one night. Staff were friendly. It was clean. The room was cool. Perfect location, not far from Khaosan road but not too close either. The breakfast was tasty. My only negative would be that the bed was quite hard but I slept well anyway as we were shattered! I'll definitely be back.

This hostel felt almost like a hotel. The staff was very friendly and everything was very clean. My flight back home was at midnight and they let me stall my luggage the whole day and take a shower before i left. Location very nice aswell!

The staff was really helpfull, i couldn't walk when i was there so they carried my bag to the dorm and let me use the computer all day

The best hostel I've stayed at in Asia. Incredibly clean and well maintained. Great location, just off Khaosan; one of the best spots to stay!

Very friendly staff! The facilities are also very clean and in good working order.

• 26th Jul 2014

second time in Suneta, excellent location. the dorm can be a little bit noisy during the night because of the talking guys in the room

(There is not much recomandation for Koreans. so, I wrote this for Koreans.) 스텝들이 정말 친절합니다. 위치나 다른 칭찬은 많으니 거두절미하고 제가 당한 이벤트를 말하겠습니다. 저는 정신없이 샤워를하다가 반지를 세면대에 두고 나왔습니다. 그것도 다음날이나 되서야 알았습니다. 카운터에 물어보니 챙겨두었더라구요, 요새 이런 호텔이 있나 싶습니다. 그리고 다른 여행자들을 위한 나눔바구니도 있습니다. 남은 세면도구를 두고가면 함께 쓸 쑤 있습니다. 캐빈타입 도미토리는 친해지는데 어렵습니다. 그렇지만 모든 귀중품을 넣고 잠궈버립니다. 일반 도미토리는 우리가 올라가기 힘든 침대가 아닌 우드로 깔끔하게 만든 베드로, 밑에 위에 충격에 끄떡 없습니다. 10점 만점에 15점 주고싶습니다. 첨엔 약간 비쌀 쑤 있었으나, 있으면 있을 수록 마음에 드는 곳입니다!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel, very sociable. Great location, close to Koh San Road. The cabins were quite noisy - the thin walls didn't block out the street noise. But overall a great hostel.

We signed up for a private room and were placed in a dorm room with a stranger. For a lesser price, we got a cleaner, private room and bathroom at a much nicer hostel in the Northeast block of the city. Still perplexing.

Dear Alexandra, Thank you for your review and apology for the disappoint. As we take your comment seriously so we tried to sort the problem out, the reference said that you booked for a private room but we got the booking as a 4 mixed bed from the booking ) We also provide a private room here as well, if we have known that your request is for the private room we would do every ways we could. HIghly apologise Best regards, Naree

great place to stay in bagkok. staff is very helpful!

Stayed in the cabins, was great to have your own privacy while in a dorm. The beds were not super comfortable but they were ok, the fans in the cabin were very noisy and the free breakfast was very basic, but it was free. Overall I enjoyed my stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The movies on the USB were great for during the afternoon rains. The decor of the reception/hanging out area was really cool.

amazing location and cabin dorms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3