Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Very friendly and helpful staff, beautifully laid out hostel, great facilities. The smoking area is a bit drab, and the reception / lounge area is often too cold, but apart from that, no complaints! Had a great time, and will certainly recommend to friends.

This was my frist hostel on my four months of travelling in South-east Asia. And it felt like my second home every time I came back here. Maybe because its so luxurys for a hostel and feels very western, but also because of the friendly staff and al the lovely people from all over the world that i've met here.

Such a lovely hostel, so clean and nice!

Great location just off khao san road. Easy enough to get to from airport just have to take train and then taxi/tuktuk - 40 mins ish overall. Get own bed pod which you can lock your stuff in with a tv and fan, clean and comfy. Breakfast included is very basic, small communal area to socialise

I stayed in the all female dorm, which isn't as nice as some of the other forms. However, the air con was good, which meant I had a fab night's sleep. Great location, close to The two main streets (if that is your kind of thing), but far enough away to be quiet. Felt safe enough and my locker was fixed promptly when I pointed out there was no handle on it. Nice atmosphere in communal area, which was nice as I am travelling alone. I would stay here again.

• 13th Jul 2015

Well located close enough to khao San should you wish to enjoy it's harrowing delights. Cabin bunk was novel, but cooling was not good and it was very warm in bed. Excellent security and facilities. Staff who greeted me in the morning were very nice and friendly, staff at checkout the next morning were rude and indifferent. Booked a transfer to the airport with them that was 50 minutes late, no apology. Stuck in Bangkok rush hour traffic made for a stressful morning. Just grab a taxi instead.

Really nice atmosphere, rooms were very clean and comfy. Very good air con so the room was always cool and clean toilets. Staff were very helpful after we lost our baggage at the airport they helped to get it back to us. Location is perfect, close to Koh San Road and lots of other bars and restraunts but was nice and quiet.

We liked it so much at the beginning of our trip we went back three weeks later on the last night!

Really close to Khaosn but distanced a bit from the noise and craziness so it's quiet at night. Super clean and comfy beds, definitely a good value for the money paid!

6 bed female dorm is ok but not worth the price. Itherwise it's very quiet so great to sleep and 5 minutes walk from Kao San. No windows in the room though. The staff is nice but needs some training

Had a great stay. Staff were very kind and helpful for almost every enquiry. Stayed in the cabin bed which was great for comfort, however, people did often lock themselves away which cut back on the atmosphere and being able to meet people. Air con was always on and working well. Free breakfast was an added bonus. Would recommend this to anyone planning to visit Khoa San in Bangkok.

Stayed in the cabin dorm which was great. The staff were really helpful, and the location was excellent, close to Khao San road but still quiet. Atmosphere definitely wasn't as good as some hostels I've stayed in though.

Nice place to stay with clean facilities and an helpful staff. Can't say anything bad. Would recommend.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Found the atmosphere a bit lacking but overall would recommend this hostel.

Nicest hostel I have ever stayed in not just in Thailand, but everywhere including Europe and other parts of Southeast Asia. has all the luxuries of a nice hotel (free towel, nice bed, well air-conditioned, clean rooms and bathrooms, free breakfast/coffee/tea/snacks, while still having the social atmosphere of any other hostel. As someone who usually prefers hostels that are not particularly nice at all, I honestly enjoyed being able to walk home to a nice bed after Khao San. Staff is also great

• 26th Jun 2015

Great location, good free breakfast, staff really nice, greats beds and ac in room. Found it socially awkward compared to other hostels I've stayed in and more expensive. Don't stay here if you wanna sleep as during the night everyone was in/out. Perfect for a quick stop or just arriving in Thailand. Helpful shuttle to the airport.

Nice breakfast and sandwiches in the morning :), snacks for free during the day. I loved the cabin dorms with TV!

Brilliant hostel - it was my first time travelling alone and I met a bunch of great people within 5 minutes. I would highly recommend. It's near to the koh San road but still nice and chilled.

Very clean, great A/C, good privacy as doors slide shut. Only stayed one night and had to get up early so didn't participate in the social side of things. Not sure if there was a way to lock up your things at night? Wasn't shown a locker and didn't see any. Great amenities. Would stay there again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Clean bathroom, clean room, ac worked, the bed was comfy, the breakfast was decent and the staff was friendly. There's a tv in your capsule and you can rent movies to watch. Close to khao san road and street food. A little pricy though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4