Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Great staff who are very helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. If I am in Bangkok again (which I very likely will be) I will definitely stay here and you should do the same!

• 9th Oct 2014

AWESOME hostel! Just couple of street away from Koashan road. Great place to meet people. Clean. Very helpful/kind staff that make sure you feel like at home

Great hostel in perfect location. Would definitely recommend it

Amazing hostel, super cool, very clean, modern, great vibe and super close to khao San road...can't go wrong here!

Suneta is great! I've stayed here twice now. I stayed in the cabin dorm both times. These are really good because you get the privacy of a room but the feeling of a dorm. Essentially it's like a train-sleeper carriage-style. You have a 'cabin bed' with a sliding door that you can put your belongings in while out and it can be locked. Pros: great location, free breakfast, complimentary tea/coffee/hot chocolate 24hrs, very helpful and friendly staff, safe and secure etc! Cons: none yet! :)

It's good enough

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Suneta was a great place to stay for a few nights. The facilities are really good, including free wifi, free printing, cheap laundry and a good location in relation to the grand palace, Wat Pho and Khao San road. I stayed in a 16 bed dorm, which is a lot of people, and if you're a light sleeper you may not enjoy the comings and goings throughout the night. This place is excellent value for money and I would recommend it highly.

Great hostel, really stylish, and helpful staff with probably the best looking hostel owner this side of the world! Its 2 streets down from Khao San so close to but quiet at same time. Everybody is always up for going out, free internet, and movies if you are in the cabins room. More space in dorm room though.

This hostel is ACE! Very high security in your own cabin room (even with a decent LCD TV), 30 sec walk to Khao San Road, nice warm shower and wifi. only problem is everyone stick in their own cabin and not really chat to others(maybe it is only my room). Will definitely come back next time

The hostel is in a prefect location. 5 minute walk to Khaosan Road but far enough away if you want a quiet night in. Breakfast is cereal and toast and the hostel even let us eat the morning we arrived as we was too early to check in. Overall very good hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014

3rd time in Suneta. Nice stuff (she still remembered me after 1 month!). The breakfast is good. The location is wonderful. But the room can be a little noisy at night because people are talking and making noise all the time in the 16 people room.

Lovely hostel. Only four blocks from Koah San Road and ten minute walk from the public boat that takes you round the city. Beds were very hard which would make a long stay uncomfortable (like more than two nights) but showers etc were very clean

Good location. Clean. Friendly staff. Only stayed one night so not sure how good it is for atmosphere etc but everything you need for a stopover

This is a great, clean, and safe hostel very close to Khao San Road, but in a quieter area so you can sleep. I met lots of other cool travelers here. I stayed in the cabin dorm, which at first seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately, I found the beds very hard. Also, it didn't seem particularly safe, since someone could latch your cabin door from the outside, trapping you inside. I think light-blocking curtains instead of doors would be safer. Other than that, great place to stay.

I loved this hostel, wish I could have stayed for longer than just one night. Staff were friendly. It was clean. The room was cool. Perfect location, not far from Khaosan road but not too close either. The breakfast was tasty. My only negative would be that the bed was quite hard but I slept well anyway as we were shattered! I'll definitely be back.

This hostel felt almost like a hotel. The staff was very friendly and everything was very clean. My flight back home was at midnight and they let me stall my luggage the whole day and take a shower before i left. Location very nice aswell!

The staff was really helpfull, i couldn't walk when i was there so they carried my bag to the dorm and let me use the computer all day

The best hostel I've stayed at in Asia. Incredibly clean and well maintained. Great location, just off Khaosan; one of the best spots to stay!

A little more expensive than some other hostels but worth it-I liked the pod style beds which were wider than normal single beds and had a sliding lockable door, plus your own light, socket and fan. There was always a free shower and everything seemed very clean. The open plan reception/lounge/kitchen area made meeting new people easy and the staff spoke English well and were very helpful. Simple breakfast but did the job. 3min walk to Khao San Road which is where all the action is.

Very friendly staff! The facilities are also very clean and in good working order.

• 26th Jul 2014