Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff are very helpful!

Thank you for a great stay! Staff was very helpful, and the free breakfast was a great way to kickstart my day!

• 15th May 2015

The service was great. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was always timely and sufficient to get day started. Wifi speed was wonderful throughout building and general atmosphere was very friendly. Met many cool people! Would definitely stay there again

• 3rd May 2015

Pros: The staff is very helpful (also very beautiful and lovely).Location is excellent just near Khaosan Road but not as noisy as live in Khaosan Road. Air-conidtioner and wifi work very well. I really love the decorations here!!! Cons:The sewer works not so well when you take a shower. And there is no elevator. You need to climbed the stairs(on the 4th floor narrow wooden stairs) by yourslef with your luggage( it's ok for backpacker)

• 2nd May 2015
  • China

The lobby at Suneta is a great place for socializing and making friends. We developed a pretty strong community amongst the people staying there, and it was kind of sad to see people leave. Also, Suneta has a bose portable speaker (great for pre drinks), and a chromecast (prime for movies). I highly recommend

• 1st May 2015

The staff here are amazing. Super helpful and nice and very professional. I stayed there three separate times and always received the same level of excellent service.

• 27th Apr 2015

Great location and helpful staff not a huge hang out area but well equipt with everything you need.

The staff is amazing!! Location great, clean, good rooms for sleeping, air condition and wifi works fast just a little bite expensive for Thailand but the hostel has everything you need

The aircon at the female dorm is tricky as it overcools some.parts of the room but does not cool down other parts, makes it hard to find right temperature, also the door is not closing without loud bang so at night we just left it open...the lounge area is bit small so hard to find a spot if you do not want to join the group going out for a party. However I think if you choose hostel mear Khaosam RD you are already looking for a bit of party hostel and for this the place is.perfect.

awesome hostel, great location, and the staff is very nice and helpfull

Perfect backpacker location, 2 quiet streets behind khao sandbar good street food and bars. Friendly staff. Beds in 16 from all had curtains round for privacy and good air con. Breakfast is nice addition. But the atmosphere was great, small so met most people in the hostel - one night 19 of us went out, not all knowing each other. very friendly but not wild or party. Perfect place to start in BK, will be returning.

Love the place. Love the staff. Love the breakfast. Nice staff and secure location make this hostel very recommended. Great interior and always clean. But sorry to say there is a few cons for me : 1. You must go up to 2 more floor to get to your room (lobby at 2nd floor an my room at 4th floor) by stairs. 2. Loose electricity port. Thank you for honest cleaning service who clean my bed and found my money back behind the blanket. What a great experiences :)

Amazing hostel. The staff is just incredibly nice and helpful. The rooms are great and toilets and showers very clean. All of this near khaosan road! I'll definitely go back!

One of the best, friendliest hostels we have ever stayed at! Always made to feel welcome, free to get a fresh towel whenever we needed.The social area was always clean, maybe the odd cup or plate left out by someone, but would be cleared by the staff quite quickly. If we ever came back to Thailand, this would defiantly be our first choice!

Really nice. Free towel, free wifi, aircon, and good lockers. Plus individual curtains for each bed. 10 minute walk from Khao San, just far enough not to be loud. Most TukTuk drivers did not know the hostel, so find it on a map before you get there. Only downside was the showers didn't drain well.

The staff are really friendly. This is a great place to stay for a night for a taste of Khao San Rd. Though price wise it's probably a little more than average. If you pick up you've got your own private cabin to enjoy. :)

Great, friendly staff!

• 5th Apr 2015

Great Place to stay.

• 4th Apr 2015

I really liked it! I think is a beautiful place and the stuff is amazing... They were always keen to help me. I was alone in Bangkok and I met people easily to hang out... I definitely recommend it!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Love this hostel! Second visit here. Great staff and great facilities. Love the cabins with your own TV, great idea.

« first « Prev 1 2 3