Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice. People are friendly. We'll situated close to khoa San road for party people but not very noisy

• 14th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

The hostel is in a good location two blocks from Khao San Road and sights. The staff doesn't really speak English so it can be a challenge to communicate. You get your own locker and towels are provided. There's free breakfast as well.

Nice hostel near to kho san road but far enough away to be quiet at night. Me and my friend got bedbugs there but we told the manager and the next day she changed the mattresses on all of the beds in the dorm and offered to wash our clothes for us. She also moves us to the cabin dorm for no extra charge where you can watch movies from your own bed. Breakfast was an added bonus and all staff were friendly :) Would stay here again!

A really nice, trendy hostel, close to main tourist attractions, shopping and partying. The beds are really hard, but that's about the only negative thing I can come up with. Would definitely stay there again!

Great hostel. Decent beds and big lockup for your belongings. Location is near, but not too near, Khoasan Road. Definitely staying here again when a pass through Bangkok :)

Close to Khao San Road. Super friendliy staff, who helped us booking our next Destination. Room had no daylight, which sucks when you have Jetlag! Mattresses were super hard & uncomfi!

Great hostel. Staff are friendly. Perfect location. Had a brilliant visit!!

It was a nice hostel, clean inside and friendly enough. The mattresses were quite thin, but I personally didn't mind that. Communal showers and toilets were fine and clean. Complimentary breakfast was greatly appreciated!! However, incredibly touristy area (as a novice to Bangkok I wasn't aware of anything, I was a bad planner this time), so beware of scams etc around there.

Such a nice hostel! Very clean and the staff were super helpful. The downstairs communal area is great for meeting people and relaxing. It's not very close to any of the train stations so be prepared to take a couple taxis when traveling to airports etc. It is however walking distance to a lot of the sights and popular partying/shopping streets but still quiet at night.

• 9th Nov 2014

Great clean hostel. Nice atmosphere and a good communal area. I travelled on my own and may loads of people there. Near to kao San Road for nightlife but fair enough away to get a good night's sleep.

A really nice hostel, in a great location. Two big downsides: there is nowhere to safely put your bag- you're given a small box for valuables. Of all the hostels I've stayed in, I had most difficultly sleeping here. People come in drunk throughout the night and chat/ turn on the lights.

Had such a fun time here!! Staff was great - so friendly and helpful. The common area was great for meeting people and the location was nice - two seconds from Khoa San Road but quieter. I will definitely go back!

• 3rd Nov 2014

It would have been easy to enter our private room as the closure was not the best. We only spent one night at this accomodation. Therefore, it was okay.

There were big issues with bed bugs in my dorm. Some other travellers complained about it and were moved to another dorm. Despited being told that my bed was recleaned, i retired to stains on the sheets and i woke up with a bunch of bites in the morning.

• 1st Nov 2014

I was in this hostel twice and I have to say everything was perfect. The staff was really nice and helpful. Specially Ivan who let us stay for a day when we were traveling between chang mai and koh tao. Everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable. It was less than 5 minutes walking to kaho san road. Also you can meet a lot of people in the common area. It's a bit expensive if you compare it with another hostels in the same area but breakfast makes sense of the price. I recommend

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Spain

Loved my time here. Was a really nice first stop on my trip. everybody at the hostel was really easy to get along with. the staff were very attentive. and lots of people said " the staff are so good here so much better than other hostels. i stayed in both the pod dorm and open bunk and the pods were a LOT more comfortable but a little more antisocial

• 21st Oct 2014

Superior is great to socialize and very safe because u can lock your bed. There is a tv in ur private cabin which is nice. Staff is friendly and very helpful! I ll come back :)

Clean, quiet and safe hostel in the Khao San area of Bangkok. Far away enough for quiet and privacy but close enough to stumble home. Stayed in the cheapest room (which was still pricy compared to other options) and it was really nice with plenty of AC and good, private bunks.

Great staff who are very helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. If I am in Bangkok again (which I very likely will be) I will definitely stay here and you should do the same!

• 9th Oct 2014

AWESOME hostel! Just couple of street away from Koashan road. Great place to meet people. Clean. Very helpful/kind staff that make sure you feel like at home

« first « Prev 1 2 3