Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Lovely hostel. Only four blocks from Koah San Road and ten minute walk from the public boat that takes you round the city. Beds were very hard which would make a long stay uncomfortable (like more than two nights) but showers etc were very clean

This is a great, clean, and safe hostel very close to Khao San Road, but in a quieter area so you can sleep. I met lots of other cool travelers here. I stayed in the cabin dorm, which at first seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately, I found the beds very hard. Also, it didn't seem particularly safe, since someone could latch your cabin door from the outside, trapping you inside. I think light-blocking curtains instead of doors would be safer. Other than that, great place to stay.

I loved this hostel, wish I could have stayed for longer than just one night. Staff were friendly. It was clean. The room was cool. Perfect location, not far from Khaosan road but not too close either. The breakfast was tasty. My only negative would be that the bed was quite hard but I slept well anyway as we were shattered! I'll definitely be back.

This hostel felt almost like a hotel. The staff was very friendly and everything was very clean. My flight back home was at midnight and they let me stall my luggage the whole day and take a shower before i left. Location very nice aswell!

The staff was really helpfull, i couldn't walk when i was there so they carried my bag to the dorm and let me use the computer all day

The best hostel I've stayed at in Asia. Incredibly clean and well maintained. Great location, just off Khaosan; one of the best spots to stay!

Very friendly staff! The facilities are also very clean and in good working order.

• 26th Jul 2014

second time in Suneta, excellent location. the dorm can be a little bit noisy during the night because of the talking guys in the room

(There is not much recomandation for Koreans. so, I wrote this for Koreans.) 스텝들이 정말 친절합니다. 위치나 다른 칭찬은 많으니 거두절미하고 제가 당한 이벤트를 말하겠습니다. 저는 정신없이 샤워를하다가 반지를 세면대에 두고 나왔습니다. 그것도 다음날이나 되서야 알았습니다. 카운터에 물어보니 챙겨두었더라구요, 요새 이런 호텔이 있나 싶습니다. 그리고 다른 여행자들을 위한 나눔바구니도 있습니다. 남은 세면도구를 두고가면 함께 쓸 쑤 있습니다. 캐빈타입 도미토리는 친해지는데 어렵습니다. 그렇지만 모든 귀중품을 넣고 잠궈버립니다. 일반 도미토리는 우리가 올라가기 힘든 침대가 아닌 우드로 깔끔하게 만든 베드로, 밑에 위에 충격에 끄떡 없습니다. 10점 만점에 15점 주고싶습니다. 첨엔 약간 비쌀 쑤 있었으나, 있으면 있을 수록 마음에 드는 곳입니다!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel, very sociable. Great location, close to Koh San Road. The cabins were quite noisy - the thin walls didn't block out the street noise. But overall a great hostel.

We signed up for a private room and were placed in a dorm room with a stranger. For a lesser price, we got a cleaner, private room and bathroom at a much nicer hostel in the Northeast block of the city. Still perplexing.

Dear Alexandra, Thank you for your review and apology for the disappoint. As we take your comment seriously so we tried to sort the problem out, the reference said that you booked for a private room but we got the booking as a 4 mixed bed from the booking ) We also provide a private room here as well, if we have known that your request is for the private room we would do every ways we could. HIghly apologise Best regards, Naree

great place to stay in bagkok. staff is very helpful!

Stayed in the cabins, was great to have your own privacy while in a dorm. The beds were not super comfortable but they were ok, the fans in the cabin were very noisy and the free breakfast was very basic, but it was free. Overall I enjoyed my stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The movies on the USB were great for during the afternoon rains. The decor of the reception/hanging out area was really cool.

amazing location and cabin dorms.

Great hostel. Lacation and staff very nice. Recomend it 100% The superior dorm has really cool '"ndividual" spaces for sleeping.

Its a clean and confortable place in a great location. Staff is very friendly unless for the fact they sold me a shuttle to the airport for double the price it was sold in al Khao San Road ( I felt scamed). Bathrooms are clean however pretty small for all the people that is living over there

After traveling south east Asia for two months, this hostel was my final stop and it was one of the best hostels I stayed at. The staff were so helpful and friendly, the free breakfast was great, the hostel was in a perfect location with good security, and the place was really nice and clean. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.

Very good hostel in a good location. Perfect for khoasan road as it is just a few minutes round the corner which means its obviously a lot more quiet than the hostels based on khaosan road. Guests and workers all very friendly and just a great place overall.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

The staff in reception was great at all times. The hostel was very clean and location is excellent, only 2min walking from Khaosan Road!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Spain

When I was back in Bangkok I went straight to back to Suneta for my second stay. Suneta is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, after over a year on the road. The facility, location, security, and cleanliness and exemplary. Excellent wifi from my dorm bed, air-con, hot water, etc. etc. - everything and more is there. The staff were exceedingly cheerful, helpful, thoughtful, and just plain cool. Not a party place but quite social in the common area. My fav. place to date. Top Recommendation.

« first « Prev 1 2 3