Suneta Hostel Khaosan Reviews

209-211 Thanon Kraisi, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Amazing hostel five minutes walking from Khao San Road. Rooms are clean, spacious, and comfy. There are lockers available, free coffee, tea, and cookies. Definitely worth the money!

The staff was very pleasant and helpful. There is a great complimentary breakfast from 7:30-11:00, of sandwiches, watermellon, toast, and/or cereal, and coffee, tea, and cookies always available.

• 13th Jan 2015

As a senior citizen I was far from the average age, but seemed to fit in well and enjoyed the hospitality as offered equally by fellow guests and staff !

• 13th Jan 2015

The hostel is very nice. Downside is that the nearby temple starts at 6 in the morning, which makes quite some noise. However, I do recommend it and will probably stay here again :). Staff is really friendly and helpful. And the free printing is also a nice addition.

Super nice hostel, all staff very kind and warm. Easy atmosphere to talk with each other, definitively recommended

Centrally located near Khao San Road, and within walking distance to the Grand Palace. As expected, you can hear noise from the street all night long. The hostel was a little pricey, but the common area and private room were tastefully designed, and the communal bathroom was well maintained and clean.

It was a great place to stay and staff were really friendly. I have to say however that the pictures on the website are misleading. We were under the impression that the beds looked like trains which looked cool but in the end they were standard beds. Oh and there is no lift and no help with luggages so if you travel with a heavy luggage and aren't very strong, you may not want to opt for the female only dorm. Other than this it was great and amazing location.

Good hostel, near khao san road. Clean, mod, good ppl

• 23rd Dec 2014

Perfect location if you want to be near Khao San Rd but not kept awake until sunrise by noisy bars. Place was clean and tidy. Showers were hot. Beds were comfy. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Security was good with fob entry and lockers for valuables. Basic breakfast included. Found a bed bug the morning we left but didn't get bitten and will stay here again when I return to Bangkok.

Suneta was great !!! The staff all of them are very kind and helpfull ...im deffinilly going back My nexts days in bangkok ✌️

Very nice. People are friendly. We'll situated close to khoa San road for party people but not very noisy

I messed up my first reservation. Emailed them straight away. Got a positive reply. Managed to changed it to dates I wanted, with no problem. Stayed with them for 5 days. I was partying a little more than expected, so I stayed extra day. Staff is very friendly and very helpful, whether it was concerning directions, booking tours or just a friendly chat over lunch. Place is well maintained and clean. They provide laundry service which is a great help. Drop off and pick up next day. Great place ;)

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Great staff who were very helpful. Close to Khao sahn but not in the thick of everything. Really liked the cabin beds

The hostel is in a good location two blocks from Khao San Road and sights. The staff doesn't really speak English so it can be a challenge to communicate. You get your own locker and towels are provided. There's free breakfast as well.

Nice hostel near to kho san road but far enough away to be quiet at night. Me and my friend got bedbugs there but we told the manager and the next day she changed the mattresses on all of the beds in the dorm and offered to wash our clothes for us. She also moves us to the cabin dorm for no extra charge where you can watch movies from your own bed. Breakfast was an added bonus and all staff were friendly :) Would stay here again!

A really nice, trendy hostel, close to main tourist attractions, shopping and partying. The beds are really hard, but that's about the only negative thing I can come up with. Would definitely stay there again!

Great hostel. Decent beds and big lockup for your belongings. Location is near, but not too near, Khoasan Road. Definitely staying here again when a pass through Bangkok :)

Close to Khao San Road. Super friendliy staff, who helped us booking our next Destination. Room had no daylight, which sucks when you have Jetlag! Mattresses were super hard & uncomfi!

Great hostel. Staff are friendly. Perfect location. Had a brilliant visit!!

It was a nice hostel, clean inside and friendly enough. The mattresses were quite thin, but I personally didn't mind that. Communal showers and toilets were fine and clean. Complimentary breakfast was greatly appreciated!! However, incredibly touristy area (as a novice to Bangkok I wasn't aware of anything, I was a bad planner this time), so beware of scams etc around there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3