Sunset Guest House Reviews

Market 1 Block East, 2.5 Blocks South, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

Dania and David make this, although very simple and basic place, a great experience. Ideal for someone looking for improving spanish or just enjoying conversation with nice people. Great wifi and home-stay atmosphere!

Sunset Guest house was awesome! David and Dania were super friendly and welcoming. My two brothers and I stayed in their triple room and were quite comfortable. The location and price are impossible to beat. It feels a bit more like a homestay than a hostel, but that's part of why I liked it so much! Their house was clean and comfortable, and close to everything in town and close to the beach. I would absolutely stay there again if and when I go back to San Juan Del Sur!

← Back to search results