Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

What to say... It's my 3rd time here. Same vibe, same fun, same crazy but different people. I am on my 4th stay here while I'm writing

great hostel in a good location. good sized dorms, showers and toilets on every floor and helpful staff. recommended!

The staff was friendly and helpful, toilets and showers were clean, dorm was cool and quiet, perfect location! I'd loved to recommend this hostel to my friends and definitely stay here again on my next visit to KL. :)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

This is a good place, amazing location for sightseeing and convenience. The rooms are cleaned every day. The bed is comfortable but the blanket appears to be bought from the kids section. The main shortcomings were average wifi and tasteless breakfast.

Just a really great place to stay in KL. Arrived late but had no problem getting checked into my room. Though a word of warning if you're taking the monorail from KL Sentral, there is construction (as of 17 January 2015) just off the exit, which makes it a bit disorienting upon arrival, but just takes crossing a few extra streets and you'll be there. Aircon got a bit chilly at night.

We decided to stay up late one evening (1am)

• 15th Jan 2015

This place was awesome! The 24hr security and the giant lockers in each room are great! The staff was friendly and knowledgable. The hostel is a 20 min. walk from the Patronas Towers and a 5 min. walk to an amazing food street, where I ate most of my meals. If you are in KL stay here!

A nice hostel, friendly western staff were helpful with information about the city. 5 of us stayed in a 6 bed dorm, was a little small. Security was that you locked your valuables in a locker by the bed, but the room remained unlocked. Although, the front door was locked electronically via the front desk. Definitely a backpacker hostel.

A warm welcome is the most important thing! And they did it perfectly.

Had a really really nice stay! Very good location and really friendly staff. You should definitely join the ladies night tour with the staff ;)

The German lady at the front desk seems that she is unhappy to work there.

Not sound-proof and no windows despite private room.

I'm very forbear staying. Nice hostel.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

We really enjoyed our stay in Sunshine bedz! Staff was friendly, bathrooms were clean and overall the whole hostel was great :)

The best thing about this hostel is the location. Right in the middle of the city and close to shopping and major tourist attractions. I booked a 4 bed private room and we were really dissspointed with the size, we couldn't stand in the room at the same time & struggled to fit our luggage. There was a larger room next door that was empty the whole time, we were confused as to why we weren't put in there. The owner was friendly and helpful but the reception staff often gave the wrong information.

• 8th Jan 2015

We were a couple stayed in the private room in the hostel. We got a private bathroom but shared the clean toilets which were ample. The staff was helpful and friendly and provided with information we needed. The location can't be better. We made full use of the free bus to tour the city which leaves just outside the hostel. This particular room did not have a window but it was ok.I will recommend this to my friends who plan to visit in next few months.

The experience at Sunshine Bedz was really good: - the staff was friendly and helpful - the location was great, right in the center of kl, near bus station, train station, seven eleven, shopping malls, mc donalds, pizza hut and etc... - the room was good and clean, with ac and lockers - there were lots of bathrooms, that were always clean - wifi was good =]

This is my second time staying at Sunshine Bedz. Its located near the MRT station and in the middle of the city center. Its easier for us to go to anywhere. As expected, the facilities provided was satisfying. All of the staff was friendly and very helpful. Definitely going back here if I visit KL again. :))

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

I would really recommend this Hostel. The location is very good (directly at the monorail station, close to the food street and the bars) The rooms are big and clean, the common showers were also cleaned several times a day and they have really enough so you never have to wait. The staff is also very nice and they help you with everything. Would stay there again :)

Really great hostel! Beyond all expectations.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7