Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We arrived at 2am very tired and were allowed to pay in the morning once we had settled in! The beds were super comfy and the rooms were very clean. The staff were really lovely, the only thing i'd say is that the young girl on reception can be a little rude - I stood at reception for a good 2 minutes before she even looked up and asked if I needed anything, her phone was obviously far more important. But other than that we had a very pleasant stay.

If you want to explore KL, don't stay in this Hostel. :-) People over there we're just too awesome to leave the hostel. Despite that the staff is always down to show the Nightlife around the hostel, which means you will not get up too early. I recommend the Hostel. The rooms and the common area are very nice, the staff is always friendly and willing to help you and the bathrooms are superclean. I had a pleasant time over there!

Perfectly located, immaculately clean. What more could you want.

Fantastic hostel right in the heart of the city. Easy to find and walking distance to most attractions. Great staff and friendly atmosphere. Will stay again on my return journey.

The rooms which are facing to the main road very noisy. Well, the hostel located at the hearth of Bukit Bintang!

I had such a great time here, not only is it in a great location near lots of street food and places to go out it's also very close to the monorail so it's easy to get everywhere else. Loads of common room space so very easy to meet people, but goes quiet at 12 so you can sleep but if you want to stay up we just went to the back :) Patrick is a legend, bought us beer and played drinking games with us, forever friendly and helpful.. I would recommend this place to anyone, well worth the money

Overall Very good hostel, I'll come back.

Lovely hostel would recommend to anyone! Great breakfast too!

• 13th Mar 2015

Nice hostel! Showers are good! Beds are comfy. No locks on the doors Which was slightly annoying as people randomly did walk in if they got confused as to what room they were staying in. Lockers are massive! Lacks atmosphere slightly but is value for money!

Staff seemed annoyed when you asked them questions. Good lockers and comfy beds.

Perfect location for accessing all amenities in KL. Relatively quiet hostel (quiet time between 12-6), but good vibe with friendly staff and good hanging out space.

Loved my stay at Sunshine Bedz. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and tidy. Complementary towels for both dorm rooms and privates. Free toast and coffee in the morning was a really cute touch, creates a nice atmosphere for everyone to chat and get to know each other. Location was excellent, very central so felt safe to go back whenever. Lot of construction going on but the hostel was quiet. Would definitely stay again. One note is that the cheapest private rooms do not have any windows.

Great hostel, especially considering the price! The hostel is very clean (rooms, toilets, showers and common area) and the staff is very helpful with information about transport etc. the breakfast is just toast, tea and coffee, but there is a really great bakery/cafe just across the street. Location is good in the heart of KL, walking distance to the twin towers, mosques and temples. Would recommend staying here!

Loved the location. It's right next to Bukit Bintang station. Conveniently located. The hostel was very clean and well managed. Loved the room and slept really well considering I usually have hard time falling asleep in a new environment. Wish I had stayed longer and will definitely come back each time I come down to KL.

First hostel I've ever stayed at and we had low expectations from the various reviews weve been reading. Me and my friend were in the 4 shared dorm and our stay was beyond amazing. The staff and especially the owner went out of their way to make us enjoy KL. We went out on Wednesday at the SkyBar and at another bar near our place. They were really fun to be around and can hold interesting conversations if you are social enough to hold one as well. The place/facilities were well maintained always

Hostel is okay. Doesn't have any rooms with 2 twin beds. Location is good but hard to find because there is a sign outside but then it doesn't say is on the second floor so you walk up first flight and think it isn't there. The hostel is fine but not sure if it is worth the price. Good atmosphere at night.

I will be coming back to here someday!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Iceland

Really nice hostel just in the middle of Bukit Bintang with international guests in every age. Although it's quiet noisy outside you almost hear nothing inside the room due good window isolation. The hostel is very clean and the staff is really nice and helpful. The breakfast is very simple but good value for the price. I completely can recommend this hostel. Book some days in advance due it was fully booked all days I stayed there.

This is where it's at. Absolutely loved this hostel. Patrick and his staff are phenomenal. They answered every question and gave us a list of all the best food^^ The rooms, showers, bathrooms were well attended to. It's located on a busy street so it can get noisy, but it's the city. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in KL.

the hostel is in a great location, very easy to get around anywhere and close to the monorail station. The bed was the most comfortable ever, super clean room and sheets as well as chilling area. Staff very friendly and helpful and relaxed atmosphere at all times. Plus is very cheap. Definitely stay if you visit KL, you won't regret it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7