Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice little hostel. friendly staff, good showers, clean beds. Great if you want a quiet night to get some rest. look elsewhere if your after a more lively evening.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Nice staff :) (yep I'm talking about you Tracy) I loved my stay at Sunshine.

• 11th Oct 2014

Location is good.But due to construction of Mass Rapid Transport system round the clock.It could cause some disturbances. Staff are mostly helpful.Atmosphere among tenants are good and discipline. The only shortcoming of my short stay during KL marathon was the air conditioner seemed not function well .I hardly have 2 hrs sleep..This was the first bad experience staying in backpacker dorm . Lastly I booked a 6 bed mix dorm,the hostel just assigned me to 4 bed mix without explanation..

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Not a bad word to say about this place, very well run!

It´s my third or fourth time there over the last years, so what else to say... I found some new faces among the staff, but as friendly as always. Clean place, well located at the very commercial heart ok KL (2 minutes to Bukit Bintang Monorrail), comfortable beds and lots of money exchange nearby. Just a 5 minute walk, there´s a great street with lots of budget restaurants. As I had a late flight, they let me store my backpack in one of their lockers for free. A great hostel.

The room that I had was a four bed dormitory for females. It was rather cramp with hardly any space to move at all. If you had gotten the top bunk, you will have to watch out for the ceiling as is rather low. The cleanliness was rather good, but the staffs were very unprofessional as they would flirt with the girls. Besides that, there are no keys to room that you are sleeping in. There are no rules on the noise level, as people could be outside your room talking all night.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel has a fantastic location, near to monorail and bus links, near restaurants and the night life without being too noisy. I arrived late in the evening and there was a group of people about to go out, the manager and a few of the others asked me to come out too. Very inviting.. I really liked this place, nice vibe, nice people, friendly and clean. Dorms were spacious. My only annoyance was when they turn off the aircon at 11:30, and lights, just to make sure you were out by 12!

Nothing wrong with this hostel. Located close to a monorail and not far from the majority of the cities main sights. We mainly kept to ourselves in the hostel but could tell there was a welcoming atmosphere for people who wanted to be sociable.

Awesome staff that help us have a great stay in the hostel

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

I only stayed her for the one night. The staff was great. I didn't have a chance to use the kitchen or anything, but the fridge was a bit small. The showers had hot water and decent water pressure. I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. The beds were really comfortable and the lockers were large. It was really tricky to find, but once you found it, it was easy to make your way around to local restaurants and shops and come back. Wifi was not great and could not be accessed at all in rooms.

Locations great, staff friendly, beds are comfortable. Is an old hostel and doesnt really have any amenities. I booked based on peoples reviews and was pretty disappointed but thats not the hostels fault. Probably wouldn't stay again but thats because I prefer somewhere more modern.

Def recomend.

Perfect !

No windows in Room Toilet wet after shower

Dorms a bit crammed but beds nice and comfy

Good hostel - would stay here again. Just very noisy!

Extremely clean, good location, nice staff. Clean batthrooms and enough showers and toilets. Nice and sociable common areas. Staff was nice, they were really helpful and made me feel comfy. Really social hostel, I met so many nice people there. Unlimited free coffee is a big plus. I slept in a six girls dorm, where was no windows and is was guiet. The dormbeds were comfy, maybe a bit narrower than usually dorm beds are. Big lockers inside rooms. Wifi works really well

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Loved that hostel so much! Perfect to stay there and have a great time in KL.

• 25th Sep 2014

Great location & very clean inside the hostel..

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

I really like it! The location is the best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7