Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice staff, new and clean bathrooms, nice atmosphere, would go there again when being in KL

The hostel is located right in the middle of the city and right near the monorail. The staff was very helpful and had a wonderful binder full of information for all the tourist locations. Ac units in every room but only fans in the common rooms making it a bit steamy.

Great location. The aircon wasnt really cold enough and the hot water not hot enough. It gets the job done for one night. Though can be noisy but it is like that at most places

This hostel is amazing - very clean, nice atmosphere, very helpful staff, near to the monorail, within walking distance to the towers, aquarium and Pavailion (shopping centre and dining). My room didn't have a window but it made a nice change.

The staffs are very nice. They helped us very much about places to visit and have some good foods.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Well located. Near the subway and bus station, it is convenient to go anywhere. It is tidy and clean. I will recommend to my friends if they go to KL.

Great place. My only complaint was I booked a private room for one and got billed for two. My own mistake. It says it on the contract. The construction outside is a little bit of a problem when you first walk out but he location was wonderful. They definitely don't run the Ac in the common areas so it is very hot and humid which meant I spent more time in my room with Ac which is not why I stay in a hostel.

Very good and comfortable ^^ friendly staff since the reception :) if coming back to KL, I still chose Sunshine Bedz KL to stay ;) thank you!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Staff very friendly Cool atmosphère Nice location and great facilities We'll come back at thé end of pour trip ! Definetely recommended

• 29th Jun 2015

i fully recommend it. best hostel i have stayed in asia. would come back

loved it here. Stayed here twice. staff was super nice and helpful. great common areas. beds comfortable and clean. one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. If you're looking for a fun hostel that isn't a raucous party every night, this is your place. Great location, extremely secure, large lockers, very clean, and super friendly and helpful staff. If you're like me and you're looking for a secure hostel, this is a good choice. Free breakfast is a bonus, but it's just simple toast and coffee or tea. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time I'm in KL!

Good location, but a bit dodgy at night. Good clean rooms. good bathrooms.

It is located in a very convenient location close to a monorail station and a shopping hub in KL. There are more than enough showers and toilets, and they are clean. Superb.

Perfect, clean and lovely staff!

• 25th Jun 2015

Fantastic place. I really miss it now that I am in the north of Malaysia. You guys have created a wonderful place putting together both the comfort and the atmosphere. I like that from the hostel. Hope to be there again. And I will definitely recommend it for others traveling through KL.

Not recommended for travellers with heavy luggage: lots of stairs to climb; not easy to travel between monorail station & the hostel.

Good place to stay in KL, easy to go around with the free bus. Hostel is clean to.

good stay for transit in KL

Stayed here twice! Excellent atmosphere and fantastic location. Everywhere kept clean and lots of locked storage space available. Would definitely return here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7