Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel, good location and helpful staff.

I spent here four nights in a small but kind single air conditioned room. Best features are location, low prices compared with quality, fast free wifi and nice social room. Highly recomended b

• 11th Aug 2014

This is an excellent place to stay. The location couldn't be better, as it's right in the centre of everything and just beside the LRT too. The rooms are clean, big enough and you have a huge locker beside each bed. The big plus is that ALL the staff are super friendly and always there to help you with anything you need. I originally booked for 2 nights and ended up staying for 5. Wifi always worked too. Having stayed in hostels all over SEAsia I can't recommend this place enough. Stay here!

Awesome! Great stay, great people, great night activities (if you want), absolutely clean, awesome!

• 9th Aug 2014

Patrick and the team at Sunshine bedz are fantastic. On arrival they were so welcoming and explained everything I needed to know about the hostel. There is information everywhere and if you need to know anything all the staff are so friendly and helpful! The dorms, bathrooms, showers and eating area are spotlessly clean, you almost wouldn't believe it's a hostel. Staff are constantly making sure there is toilet paper, soap etc! Thank you guys for a wonderful stay :-)

Perfect location ...nice stafs .fo nit think twice

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms and helpful staff. Close to the monorail and free bus stop. The rooms with ac are nice and cool for a comfortable night sleep and all the nights I stayed I was invited out for beers or trivia etc, I think I'll be back next time I'm in KL

Enjoyed my first hostel experience at Sunshine Bedz tremendously and decided to stay there on my return.trip. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Utilized public transportation throughout my stay with ease. Highly recommend this hostel.

Good location, pretty nice staff but a little noisy room, maybe too close to common area. Would recommend.

We had a really great time at Sunshine Bedz. One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Good advice, friendly approach, very clean at all hours - couldn´t ask for more. Thanks to the team, I´m sure we will return!

• 4th Aug 2014

Ik laat een comment achter in het Nederlands omdat mij dit gevraagd is door de owner. Een steady hostel op een geweldige locatie. Met redelijk goed personeel. Een aantal keren vertrokken maar toch weer terug gekomen. Zeker een aanrader maar pas op voor de eigenaar. Kan overkomen als een vreemde eend in de bijt.

• 3rd Aug 2014

This is good hostel in a good location. Can't really say more than that. Beds are comfy, rooms are basic, breakfast is good, staff are helpful. Nothing excellent or amazing about this hostel but nothing bad either. Atmosphere is good if you want to party, otherwise there's not many people around. I am going back a second time so obviously it is ok

Staff is very friendly...and place is very clean and comfort...overall this is the best hostel I've stayed

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

i loved this place, had everything i was looking for, atmosphere and friendliness, great facillities and respect from the other occupants so i could rest once i was worn out.

• 31st Jul 2014

I highly recommend this hostel. The location is great. It is a great place to meet fellow travellers, and since it's super close to the main party street, you're bound to go out together if you like to donate so. I will say it can be loud if crowded, ear plugs are recommended, especially if your dorm is on the first floor. The beds were comfortable. The lockers are large enough to put your entire pack. Showers are clean with good pressure and hot water.

Really enjoyed my stay here. It's a very sociable hostel with people going out most nights but it's not so noisy that you can't get an early night either. Facilities are great with plenty of showers and toilets that were kept very clean. The location is also good, right by the monorail, although there was some street noise in the dorm I was in. Maybe worth asking for a room not at the front.

Had an absolutely wonderful time at Sunshine Bedz ... Patrick and all the staff are great! The location is central and the smaller size of the hostel compared to some of KL's "mega" hostels made it much easier to make friends and meet people. Don't be afraid to start up or join a conversation in the lobby!

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel is excellent. The facilities are consistently clean, the location is convenient, and the staff are awesome. Patrick, the owner, is a great guy who strives to help you out with everything. He also takes everyone out and shows you around the bars. I recommend the hostel to everyone!

The best thing I like about this hostel is its location, near bus station, MRT station, tourist centre and shopping centre :))) If i have a chance to come back KL I'd like to stay in this hostel again.

Really nice place with comfortable beds, large showers and great atmosphere. The location is perfect - you're close to everything, just next to bukit bintang and many shops and bars, but inside the hostel it's very quiet. It was one of my best hostels during 6 months in south east asia.

• 28th Jul 2014