Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hostel had a great atmosphere - lots of areas to socialise which is great for solo travellers! And the staff are great - the Slovakian couple were just perfect, so knowledgeable and kind! Thank you guys!

Great hostel, good location and helpful staff.

I read reviews in hostel world and booked this hostel. The facilities , location of the hostel , attitude of the staff , etc were simply superb. The rooms were well kept. Breakfast was really good. And we were guided on our way to different attractions.I would say one can enjoy your stay in Kuala Lumpur if you stay in this hostel. For foodies, Jalan Alor is just behind this hostel. Hence you can enjoy a late night's dinner and walk back to hostel.

Best hostel. keep it up.

I spent here four nights in a small but kind single air conditioned room. Best features are location, low prices compared with quality, fast free wifi and nice social room. Highly recomended b

• 11th Aug 2014

The place inside is very good to stay: clear, almost new furniture, good showers and so on. The location is pretty good but if you have 2-3 days there and wanna visit cities close to the KL - it's better to stay near KL sentrall because you'll always need to get there first.

This is an excellent place to stay. The location couldn't be better, as it's right in the centre of everything and just beside the LRT too. The rooms are clean, big enough and you have a huge locker beside each bed. The big plus is that ALL the staff are super friendly and always there to help you with anything you need. I originally booked for 2 nights and ended up staying for 5. Wifi always worked too. Having stayed in hostels all over SEAsia I can't recommend this place enough. Stay here!

Awesome! Great stay, great people, great night activities (if you want), absolutely clean, awesome!

• 9th Aug 2014

Patrick and the team at Sunshine bedz are fantastic. On arrival they were so welcoming and explained everything I needed to know about the hostel. There is information everywhere and if you need to know anything all the staff are so friendly and helpful! The dorms, bathrooms, showers and eating area are spotlessly clean, you almost wouldn't believe it's a hostel. Staff are constantly making sure there is toilet paper, soap etc! Thank you guys for a wonderful stay :-)

Perfect location ...nice stafs .fo nit think twice

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms and helpful staff. Close to the monorail and free bus stop. The rooms with ac are nice and cool for a comfortable night sleep and all the nights I stayed I was invited out for beers or trivia etc, I think I'll be back next time I'm in KL

Unfortunately, we jusst stayed for one night. I enjoyed the cozy feel of the hostel, combined with nice and clean rooms. In addition, the sstaff (Patrick especially) were very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a very personal aatmosphere and Patrick keeps you up to date.

Enjoyed my first hostel experience at Sunshine Bedz tremendously and decided to stay there on my return.trip. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Utilized public transportation throughout my stay with ease. Highly recommend this hostel.

Good location, pretty nice staff but a little noisy room, maybe too close to common area. Would recommend.

We had a really great time at Sunshine Bedz. One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Good advice, friendly approach, very clean at all hours - couldn´t ask for more. Thanks to the team, I´m sure we will return!

• 4th Aug 2014

Ik laat een comment achter in het Nederlands omdat mij dit gevraagd is door de owner. Een steady hostel op een geweldige locatie. Met redelijk goed personeel. Een aantal keren vertrokken maar toch weer terug gekomen. Zeker een aanrader maar pas op voor de eigenaar. Kan overkomen als een vreemde eend in de bijt.

• 3rd Aug 2014

This is good hostel in a good location. Can't really say more than that. Beds are comfy, rooms are basic, breakfast is good, staff are helpful. Nothing excellent or amazing about this hostel but nothing bad either. Atmosphere is good if you want to party, otherwise there's not many people around. I am going back a second time so obviously it is ok

Staff is very friendly...and place is very clean and comfort...overall this is the best hostel I've stayed

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

i loved this place, had everything i was looking for, atmosphere and friendliness, great facillities and respect from the other occupants so i could rest once i was worn out.

• 31st Jul 2014

I highly recommend this hostel. The location is great. It is a great place to meet fellow travellers, and since it's super close to the main party street, you're bound to go out together if you like to donate so. I will say it can be loud if crowded, ear plugs are recommended, especially if your dorm is on the first floor. The beds were comfortable. The lockers are large enough to put your entire pack. Showers are clean with good pressure and hot water.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7