Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This place is awesome. I'd always choose this place to stay if i come back to KL Though, breakfast is quite simple

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

Good value for money, nice private room

Really awesome place! Very chill and relaxing, people there are so nice. Owner is one crazy dude who knows how to take care of this customers. (Thanks bro if you're readin this!) Will definitely return again if I ever get to KL! Place is very homey and comfortable! Wifi is good for me though so I guess it's a hit or miss with other people. Otherwise all is really good. I stayed in a male dorm and its very comfy for me at least. Lockers for us to put our stuff so that's really handy.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Singapore

This is a nice place to stay as its located within walking distance to a train stop, the Petronas Towers and Food Street. It's clean and the beds are comfy. They have quiet hours at night so you can get rest, but its a bit noisy if you want to be asleep early. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions, but we didn't feel that there were many unique suggestions of things to do in a big city like KL. All in all this is a solid place to crash.

Great service! I am happy you kept my reservation despite the fact that I arrived past midnight. Very reliable and recommendable hostel indeed!

The accommodations were very welcoming and it was a nice simple and comfortable stay.

• 20th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've stayed during all my trips, great location, cool stuff, best hostel beds ever, very clean.

I had a great time at sunshine bedz, it was also a great place to meet other backpackers!

• 18th Feb 2015

Pretty good overall. Location is quite good. It's really close to a monorail station, and if you get a rapidKL card you can easily get anywhere in the city. My one complaint is that the walls are paper-thin. My room was right next to the breakfast area and it was hard to get to sleep if people were still up talking, and you wake up first thing when people start breakfast. That coupled with a lot of light leaking into the room from the hall made it pretty hard sleep well.

Great place to stay. They have it all.

Nice hostel, great staff, breakfast could include some fruits.

Had a wonderful time at Sunshine Bedz, met some great people and had lots of fun. I'll definitely visit again if I find myself in KL, amazing atmosphere and great staff. I can't think of something to criticize really.

• 15th Feb 2015

Great location right at the heart of the Bukit Bintang area and also a short walking distance to Jalan Alor. Clean room with big lockers and individual power points. Only issue is wifi, which was not reliable. Overall, a good place to stay.

Nice hostel, very centrally located. Clean and comfy beds and aircon. Wifi is temporamental, but this seems to be the Malaysian way. Very easy to find if you follow the Instructions given. Staff are great and very helpful though night stuff are a bit ott with making people be quiet after 12, I appreciate everyone needs to sleep and respect this but even quiet groups were constantly being told to be quiet and they wernt disturbing anyone.

Best neighborhood in KL to stay as a backpacker, hostel is nice and clean, friendly staff. The only problem is, they need to do something about the internet. No internet in rooms, and you can barely have it in shared areas like the lobby and kitchen. That can be a deal breaker for some people.

Perfect location. Booked 1 night and ended up staying 3 nights! In front of the hostel u can get 3 lines of GOKL - free shuttle to almost every part of the city. Cameras and big lockers. i will recommend this place to everyone that i know :)

I booked 4 beds in private rooms and the room are clean and homey. They also provide blankets and towel. This hostel is very recommended. Strategic location and near of Malls at Bukit Bintang.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Beds are very clean and comfortable. Towel, locker, and blanket provided. AC in the rooms work great. Location was the best part of this hostel. Easy to get to from anywhere in the city via the monorail. Lots of great eats around. Stayed here twice, will stay here again :)

Enjoyed my stay here, the place itself was clean and met plenty of cool people. Construction works were being carried out in Bukit Bintang so there was lots of noise at night. I will stay here again when in KL

• 10th Feb 2015

Overall the place is fine.. the location is great and so is the staff. The only downside is the wifi which never seems to work properly. This shouldn't matter that much until you have to make a booking or skype.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7