Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location. The aircon wasnt really cold enough and the hot water not hot enough. It gets the job done for one night. Though can be noisy but it is like that at most places

The staffs are very nice. They helped us very much about places to visit and have some good foods.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great place. My only complaint was I booked a private room for one and got billed for two. My own mistake. It says it on the contract. The construction outside is a little bit of a problem when you first walk out but he location was wonderful. They definitely don't run the Ac in the common areas so it is very hot and humid which meant I spent more time in my room with Ac which is not why I stay in a hostel.

Very good and comfortable ^^ friendly staff since the reception :) if coming back to KL, I still chose Sunshine Bedz KL to stay ;) thank you!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Staff very friendly Cool atmosphère Nice location and great facilities We'll come back at thé end of pour trip ! Definetely recommended

• 29th Jun 2015

i fully recommend it. best hostel i have stayed in asia. would come back

loved it here. Stayed here twice. staff was super nice and helpful. great common areas. beds comfortable and clean. one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. If you're looking for a fun hostel that isn't a raucous party every night, this is your place. Great location, extremely secure, large lockers, very clean, and super friendly and helpful staff. If you're like me and you're looking for a secure hostel, this is a good choice. Free breakfast is a bonus, but it's just simple toast and coffee or tea. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time I'm in KL!

Good location, but a bit dodgy at night. Good clean rooms. good bathrooms.

It is located in a very convenient location close to a monorail station and a shopping hub in KL. There are more than enough showers and toilets, and they are clean. Superb.

Perfect, clean and lovely staff!

• 25th Jun 2015

Fantastic place. I really miss it now that I am in the north of Malaysia. You guys have created a wonderful place putting together both the comfort and the atmosphere. I like that from the hostel. Hope to be there again. And I will definitely recommend it for others traveling through KL.

Not recommended for travellers with heavy luggage: lots of stairs to climb; not easy to travel between monorail station & the hostel.

Good place to stay in KL, easy to go around with the free bus. Hostel is clean to.

good stay for transit in KL

Very homely hostel. The rooms are well equipped and air conditioned throughout the day and night. The hostel is located at Bukit Bintang mono rail station next to McDonald's and there is a free bus to KLCC (Petronas towers) outside the hostel. Good facilities and loads of toilets and showers. Well located for eating and shopping.

Really loved the atmosphere it's a great backpacker lodge with the option of forms and private room. I arrived on a whim from a friend, they gave me a private room for the night which was a high mid-range price for a backpacker (102 ringget) and then in the 4 person dorm (34-37 ringget) not too bad. Loved the people and the atmosphere, conveniently located next to the LRT transit station Bukit Bintang. Showers are shared and very clean.

This hostel was lovely, quaint and familial. The staff were very nice and helpful and it had a great inclusive vibe due to the open hang out spaces and the canteen area. Here during Ramadan markets so the food stalls outside were filled with incredible amounts of food. A 30 minute walk up China town, central market and the night markets and there is a Chinese strip just behind the hostel filled with durian and noodle stalls. Lovely place to stay. Not noisy apart from the road works at the moment

In general a clean place with friendly and helpfull staff. Location is easily reachable by monorail, although due some construction works in jun2015 you have to take a small walking detour. Common room was only mediocre, not a very chill place to hang out. Though there were always people and due to the vending machine cheap drinks easily available. I might stay there again.

Had a good couple of days in this hostel, with a fantastic location for exploring KL. Could do with a little more seating areas around the hostel as it can get busy quickly, but the rest of the facilities are great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7