Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff here were lovely, even when we arrived at 4am in the morning! We also had one of the comfiest beds of any hostel we've stayed in and it was great to have a private room with its own bathroom. Only negative would be the traffic was extremely noisy and the lights from the advertisement boards outside came in through the curtains at night. I suppose with such a central location that is hard to avoid.

This hostel is right in the heart of the city. Everything your heart desires is within walking distance or a short train ride away. The dorms are quiet, the bathrooms are clean, the staff are friendly - Sunshine Bedz is a winner. And if you're sick of Malaysian food, go try the falafel from the stall on the corner ( cross the small street when heading north - it's right beside the "suitcase store"). So good!

Wonderful! Close to Jalan Alor!

The common area gets extremely hot due to no air con

Good location and clean. Staff is sometimes ignorant and act like as they do a favor for you to give you a bed for the night.

I love love love the staff here. They are all incredibly friendly and helpful. Great price for the location. Place is clean, good common area for socialization. Only thing is I wish the AC is on in the common since a lot of people do socialize in the area. Since they allow AC to be on in the dorm room, I suppose they have to cut cost somewhere. So nothing to complain about here!

We arrived at 2am very tired and were allowed to pay in the morning once we had settled in! The beds were super comfy and the rooms were very clean. The staff were really lovely, the only thing i'd say is that the young girl on reception can be a little rude - I stood at reception for a good 2 minutes before she even looked up and asked if I needed anything, her phone was obviously far more important. But other than that we had a very pleasant stay.

If you want to explore KL, don't stay in this Hostel. :-) People over there we're just too awesome to leave the hostel. Despite that the staff is always down to show the Nightlife around the hostel, which means you will not get up too early. I recommend the Hostel. The rooms and the common area are very nice, the staff is always friendly and willing to help you and the bathrooms are superclean. I had a pleasant time over there!

Perfectly located, immaculately clean. What more could you want.

Fantastic hostel right in the heart of the city. Easy to find and walking distance to most attractions. Great staff and friendly atmosphere. Will stay again on my return journey.

Nice Hostel, good location, better for meet new people and take part in parties!

The rooms which are facing to the main road very noisy. Well, the hostel located at the hearth of Bukit Bintang!

I had such a great time here, not only is it in a great location near lots of street food and places to go out it's also very close to the monorail so it's easy to get everywhere else. Loads of common room space so very easy to meet people, but goes quiet at 12 so you can sleep but if you want to stay up we just went to the back :) Patrick is a legend, bought us beer and played drinking games with us, forever friendly and helpful.. I would recommend this place to anyone, well worth the money

Overall Very good hostel, I'll come back.

Lovely hostel would recommend to anyone! Great breakfast too!

• 13th Mar 2015

Nice hostel! Showers are good! Beds are comfy. No locks on the doors Which was slightly annoying as people randomly did walk in if they got confused as to what room they were staying in. Lockers are massive! Lacks atmosphere slightly but is value for money!

Staff seemed annoyed when you asked them questions. Good lockers and comfy beds.

Perfect location for accessing all amenities in KL. Relatively quiet hostel (quiet time between 12-6), but good vibe with friendly staff and good hanging out space.

Loved my stay at Sunshine Bedz. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and tidy. Complementary towels for both dorm rooms and privates. Free toast and coffee in the morning was a really cute touch, creates a nice atmosphere for everyone to chat and get to know each other. Location was excellent, very central so felt safe to go back whenever. Lot of construction going on but the hostel was quiet. Would definitely stay again. One note is that the cheapest private rooms do not have any windows.

Great hostel, especially considering the price! The hostel is very clean (rooms, toilets, showers and common area) and the staff is very helpful with information about transport etc. the breakfast is just toast, tea and coffee, but there is a really great bakery/cafe just across the street. Location is good in the heart of KL, walking distance to the twin towers, mosques and temples. Would recommend staying here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7