Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is a lively hostel with a very accommodating staff. They are friendly and do their best to ensure you have a pleasant stay.

Not the most modern looking hostel but kept clean. Great for meeting other, mostly young, travelers. Friendly and helpful staff. Seems busy and popular, good if you want the backpacker experience.

Friendly staff, nice and clean rooms, perfect location

The best location in Kuala Lumpur. The hostel is located very close to mororail MRT. There are lots of showers and bathrooms in the hostel. The breakfast is very simple, but there are so many places around that you can get good food from. I stayed at the 4 beds female room. The room had good AC and plugs for each bed. I am definitely going back.

Best Hostel in KL

• 16th May 2015

Besides being a bit cluttered in reception and common areas this place is well run and clean. Avoid room "F" the male only dorm. It's next to breakfast area and is loud

Great stay. Could be more of a variety for breakfast but at least something is provided.

Great place to stay really enjoyed my time there, they always have someone at the desk to answer your questions and to buzz you in, the room was very nice and clean no worries as well as the washrooms. My favourite part was the atmosphere I met a ton of great people and there was always something to do :)

• 15th May 2015

This is the best in every way hostel / hotel I stayed in in a 3 month holiday in Malaysia / Singapore. The only 'improvement' that could be made is private rooms - which I think is an option offered on their site. Staff and facilities were excellent - wif worked / Free PC access/ excellent location' / free simple breakfast / Good number of showers & toilets available. This hostel should be getting 2015 hostel of year award for SEA at least - I'd say it is better than most hostels in Uk

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in! Perfect for lone travellers as the atmosphere in the hostel guarantees you making friends. Staff could not have been more helpful. Everywhere in the hostel was spotless too. Definitely recommend this as a place to stay

• 14th May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Most of the fellow travelers staying there are super friendly and easy to hang out with as a group. Good accommodations and bunk beds in a shared room. Would definitely recommend it for a great place to stay and for a good price.

• 14th May 2015

Sunshine Bedz is very near the Bukit Bintang monorail station although the construction going on in the street makes it difficult to directly access the station. It is also 10 mins away from Jalan Alor food street. Taxis are readily available when you get down. There are also several common areas where guests can mingle. Would definitely recommend.

Great location in Bukit Bintang! The rooms are fairly basic, but everything is clean and the staff is friendly. It's a good base for exploring KL for a couple of days.

Great hostel, close to the monorail which makes getting around KL quite easy. Very clean and friendly staff

The staff really friendly. The location is superb. Keep up the good works.

Nice place to stay, good staffs.

I really enjoyed the hostel. The only thing that I didn t like was the taxi driver who took me at the airport. I negotiated with the hostel staff the price and the driver charged another price. However I don t know if it is hostel's fair. Whatever, I recommended everybody to stay there.

Amazing place to stay bang in the middle of everything thats kuala lampur. Very friendly people and good clean facilities. There could be a better smoking place.

• 6th May 2015
  • India

I have stayed here twice for a total of 6 days. Its clean, very comfortable and decent atmosphere. The first 3 days I stayed here the staff were rude. Did the bare minimum. And were completely unhelpful. Your basic requests were a chore for them. The second time I stayed here (2 days separating my stays) the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. If it wasnt for my initial interaction I would have given this hostel 100%.

Probably the best thing going in Malaysia

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7