Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The location is great, the staff is really helpful in giving advise on how to get around and the atmosphere was fantastic! I'd definitely go back

The location of this hostel is really excellent! Close to everything. As I was planned to go legoland, there was a direct bus nearby from bukit bintang to legoland.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Friendly staff, friendly guests. Thankyou for a comfortable, enjoyable stay at short notice when we missed our connecting flight due to delays!!! Our double room had such a nice big shower!!! :D Nice instructions how to return to the airport but the monorail-skybus change was badly signposted and hard to find, I recommend to first time KL visitors to use the direct bus from the hotel, its worth the little bit extra. If you could add that to your noticeboard I give you 100% instead of 99% ;)

• 5th Sep 2014

I had a very pleasent time staying at Sunshine bedz. The staff was very helpfull and we had a great party night with Patrick. The atmosphere is great. I stayed in a 6bed mixed dorm and always had fun people in my room willing to make time for a talk, dinner or night out. I just started travelling on my own, but didn't feel alone when staying here. The hostel is very clean. Only drawback were the many mosquitos, but that is not something the hostel can really be hold accountable for.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great location, friendly staff and well kept place. Recommended.

Good job guys! Everything was perfect. International sockets are plus.

Had a great time staying here. As a solo traveler I met other people straight away. Although on a busy crossroads, I slept fine. Beds are very comfortable. I had to leave early in the morning, but the night shift guy gave me breakfast anyways. So I am very happy with this place!

Great place for a solo traveller. Friendly people and it's small enough to get to know people without it being too clique-y.

Cheers! Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Really great hostel. Perfectly placed on Bukit Bintang, close to shopping and bars (Jalan Changkat). Simple facilities but nothing to grumble about. There's also a McDonalds by the hostel. Great for a greasy bite after a night out at bars. Would definitely stay again.

This the second time I have visited KL and stayed at Sunshine Bedz. Staff are fantastic and other back packers were friendly and happy to chat in a relaxed environment. Once again thanks so much, wonderful staff.

• 28th Aug 2014

Cheers! Thanks for your amazing review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visits to KL and Sunshine Bedz. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers who are coming to KL. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Lovely hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Wifi works only in the common area and some rooms

I was originally meant to stay 1 night before moving on to Langkawi, however with the abundance of things to see in KL well extended our stay by a further 2 nights which the guys and girls at the desk were able to do for me. They are a helpful, knowledgable and friendly group and are an asset to Sunshine Bedz. Thank you very much. Maybe put up a whiteboard to allow guests to leave messages for one another to arrange group trips or nights out etc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the hostel. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in KL and took advantage of all the things the city has to offer. Your idea with the whiteboard is really great and we'll definitely look into that! We look forward to having you stay with us again upon your return to KL. Cheers! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Strongly recommend this hostel as it is in perfect location with very helpful staff!

Thank you very much for your encouraging review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please mention our name to your friends and other travelers you meet on your journey. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They gave us many tips like where to go and what we can do. Location is really good and easy to find. They just do not have laundry facility so it was shame but all good!

Great hostel. No complaints. A little pricey unless you get the weekend promotion but my girlfriend and I enjoyed the staying in the basic dorm.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had a fabulous stay. Thank you.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Well I love this hostel! They just need living room and some couch and this hostel gonna be awesome!

i love their female dorm. Quite spacious, has locker and there is a clothes hunger in the corner of the room. The location is superb, you can just go anywhere from this place

Excellent location, easy to find and if not for the inconvenience of the construction of the new MRT line, I would have loved it more. Clean and the breakfast, as the reception put it, is to jumpstart your day. Starbucks and Killiney is a few steps away from the front door. Smaller restos are all just a block or two away. However since it's Bukit Bintang, expect all sorts of entertainment outside.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7