Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good place, highly recommend.

Great location for this small hostel

Great hostel, comfy beds, nice staff. No negatives at all! Would def stay here again.

Hostel is located in a very busy urban area akin to a mini Times Square- big, bright, noisy, close to lots of clubs and bars if that's your thing. Pros: Easy to find, very clean, secure, free toast. Cons: We asked for a room with a window which meant the front of the building which was really really loud all night long. Also, the wifi was really inconsistent and really only worked in the common rooms. Finally, the blankets were really thin and short so we grabbed a heavier one from a cabinet.

the room had 4 beds well distributed (plenty space for 4 people), the bed was clean and comfortable, the A/C was excellent. The only problem was that the room was located just by the eating area, which make it really noisy in some times of the day.

Good location

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

We had a wonderful stay over there! I am really not kidding with 100%! Central and safe located, helpful and kind staff, especially the two germans at the front desk (felix and verena). The owner hinself was also very close and open minded to his guests! Thanks for all! Maybe the best hostel we've been to in SEA! Peace

• 7th Dec 2014

I enjoyed My stay There.. Good location, easily accessable by train and a lot of shopping malls too..

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Top stay in a top hostel. Centre of town where all the sights are, can be a bit noisy if you're in a room on the main corner. Staff were friendly and the place had everything you need. Would definitely stay again.

The location in Bukit Bintang. Near some great malls, great food places and fast food joints if you're after a healthy western feed hahaha. It was a bit hard for me to find because of the road construction happening, but that's obviously NOT the hostel's fault. The staff were awesome, beds were comfy and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Great people and place to stay. We had one relatively minor issue on our first night which was dealt with promptly and the staff could not have been better about it! Fab location, comfortable beds, great facilities. Would recommend and would go back. Thank you SunshineBedz!

The staff (esp Munich) was very accommodating. We arrived at the hotel around 5 am and he let us stay there and have some coffe till our check-in time on 8:30 (w/c is an early check in, since 2pm is the regular checkin time). The location is also good since it's near with a night market. Overall we loved our stay there.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Philippines

Tactical location, friendly and helpful staff. Clean, secure and nice people.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Finland

I had a great stay! I would always come back. Awesome Hostel and lots of fun! Everyone who whats a great stay in KL should visit this hostel!

The BEST hostel ever, on arrival we were welcomed after a really long day, staff are so friendly and down to earth, amazing atmosphere in the hostel and great facilities, very tidy and clean, also the organised event nights e.g quiz night/ladies night which is great for getting everybody together and getting to know people, we only stayed for 4 nights and wished we stayed for a lot longer, will definitely be coming back as it was our favourite hostel since travelling for the last 3 months!! :)

I've stayed in many hostels but this is my personal favourite. I was actually surprised at how friendly the staff were. Place is so clean that I asked if it was new...nope. Towels, bedding, hot water, soap in the showers, wifi that worked in the room, small rooms. Location is just by the monorail station at Bintang..perfect. I highly recommend this place to everyone. Stairs and no lift; small breakfast--but food street (Jalan Alor) is around the corner. Very good price too. Thanks Sunshine!

The best of best 3!!! 1.Good staff 2. Good location 3. Good price. Once again i want to go.^^

• 29th Nov 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Female Group, 41+

Good place, near mall Fahrenheit , pavilion, sungai wang and alor street good for looking food in the night

Everything was awesome..

This was only the second hostel I have ever stayed at but if this isn't the gold standard then I can't wait to see what is.

• 28th Nov 2014