Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very nice place to stay. The atmosphere is super good and the staff is also very helpful! Also really clean and in a good location, nevertheless it can be quite noisy during the night if you stay in one of the dorms next to the common area. So a perfect fit for people who are looking for socialising! Would recommend it!

perfect location close to everything and very nice hostel with great people.

- at the outside of hostel have under project for mrt. So terrible for me to accross the street from KL train to the hostel

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Malvin
  • Indonesia

Great hostel in the centre of KL. The staff really go out of their way to make sure everybody is happy and comfortable. Go raibh míle maith agaibh!

Cool people! This is definitely a party hostel, but the staff knows how to keep it clean, safe and under control. Had lots of fun there and it's in an awesome location!!

Everything was really good. It's very central and right at the Bukit Bintang station, it is also very safe. The rooms have AC and are very clean, as are the showers and toilets. It's a 20 minute walk from Petronas away and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go there again next time!

Lovely room, very clean and comfy, with good wifi throughout, good bathroom facilities and strong aircon in the rooms. Location is good, with a monorail station and the free bus stopping nearby. Breakfast mediocre, but better than nothing. Only minor annoyances- the blankets they provide aren't big enough to cover you, so part of you will get cold at night, the curtains to the rooms facing the road and the lcd screens don't keep out the light, and those rooms are noisy (earplugs can be purchased

Sooo good!! To everyone that makes that hostel what it is, thank you. It was a pleasure.

Good staff good location good atmosphere

Good shared bathroom facilities. very clean. wifi only worked a third of the time :(

Amazing staff!! Sunshine Bedz is one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed and beds are really comfortable as well.

I forgot cardigan at your hostel in first day but I decided stay 1 night.So I think my cardigan in room but not have staff tell me again.

Perfect place to stay !!! The people, the staff and the atmosphere are amazing!! It is probably the one of the best hostels I have been to !! I would recommend it to anyone !!!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

our stay was short but it was great. would definitely go back if i'll be visiting KL again. cheers! :D

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

The best hostel in KL!! Nice and funny staff! Good and clean bathroom facilities! I will come back!

• 15th Jul 2015

Everything was really good. It's very safe. We feel like at home. I was in the women' dormitory is extremely clean, the atmosphere is very friendly. The staff was professional and active. They are all lovely and always smiling ! The rooms 've AC and are very clean, as are the showers and toilets. I will definitely go there again next time!

• 14th Jul 2015

Very chilled out hostel. Very easy to meet new people. Staff were excellent, really enjoyed my stay here.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! It was like a home away from home. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is positive and fun! I would never stay anywhere else if I came to KL.

Great Experience. Only thing is maybe a different kindnof bread or bagels. Otherwise, great Place and Excellent Location

It's located so close to the monorail station, and everything is convenient to buy and to eat. The staffs here are so kindly to help you, and the hostel is the cleanest one that compared with others that I have stayed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7