Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel. No complaints. A little pricey unless you get the weekend promotion but my girlfriend and I enjoyed the staying in the basic dorm.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had a fabulous stay. Thank you.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

The place was in a great location in Bukit Bintang. It is really clean. The staff were helpful, but not always super knowledgeable. The common area is a bit institutional, so not the best for meeting people, but if you already have travel buddies, this is a good home base.

Great place, so nice people and wonderful staff, knows everything and very persistent to help you with going around in kl and the rest of Malaysia! Stay here, so good!

Great location, it's in the center of downtown and near the metro station. But the hostel itself is a little bit shabby, with very narrow stair and crowded room. Moreover, the power went off at night when I was in the shower, which was pretty horrifying.

Awesome location ! Nice atmosphere. I liked the 2 guitars available to everyone. Partied like hell by night (missed a 11am flight the next day...) The dorm bed (in C1) came with 2 plugs, a reading lamp and a big locker and more lockers in the main lobby still a locking system on the dorm door could be a good idea (a digicode to avoid the lost key problem) Clean (no-shoes policy) but it smells at the entrance... Toasts and jam breakfast was just ok but a fridge is available for your own food.

Had a really good time here and met awesome people! And thanks to Patrick who always made me laugh with his little jokes. If u are travelling alone this is the perfect place to stay and if u wanna be alone dont come here, too many great people and activities to chill and relax!

• 18th Aug 2014

This was a perfectly ok hostel. Nothing bad about it, nothing amazing about it either. Beds were comfy and the rooms have AC. Powerful showers and clean bathrooms as well. The area is good for exploring the rest of the city, as you have a bus stop for the free bus service very near by. The staff were helpful, and gave me useful information when I asked for it. Overall, a perfectly pleasant stay. Would stay here again.

A great location and well priced too. Only thing is that our room (6 bed dorm) was like a sauna because the air con was not working properly so I couldn't sleep at all. Showers and toilets were clean and had good pressure on the water. I would recommend it to others.

The hostel had a great atmosphere - lots of areas to socialise which is great for solo travellers! And the staff are great - the Slovakian couple were just perfect, so knowledgeable and kind! Thank you guys!

Great hostel, good location and helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and in KL. We look forward to seeing you here again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

I read reviews in hostel world and booked this hostel. The facilities , location of the hostel , attitude of the staff , etc were simply superb. The rooms were well kept. Breakfast was really good. And we were guided on our way to different attractions.I would say one can enjoy your stay in Kuala Lumpur if you stay in this hostel. For foodies, Jalan Alor is just behind this hostel. Hence you can enjoy a late night's dinner and walk back to hostel.

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We're glad to hear that you had such a great time staying with us. Please remember to pass our name on to your friends and other people you meet while traveling. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to KL! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Best hostel. keep it up.

Thank you for your awesome review. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

I spent here four nights in a small but kind single air conditioned room. Best features are location, low prices compared with quality, fast free wifi and nice social room. Highly recomended b

• 11th Aug 2014

The place inside is very good to stay: clear, almost new furniture, good showers and so on. The location is pretty good but if you have 2-3 days there and wanna visit cities close to the KL - it's better to stay near KL sentrall because you'll always need to get there first.

This is an excellent place to stay. The location couldn't be better, as it's right in the centre of everything and just beside the LRT too. The rooms are clean, big enough and you have a huge locker beside each bed. The big plus is that ALL the staff are super friendly and always there to help you with anything you need. I originally booked for 2 nights and ended up staying for 5. Wifi always worked too. Having stayed in hostels all over SEAsia I can't recommend this place enough. Stay here!

Awesome! Great stay, great people, great night activities (if you want), absolutely clean, awesome!

• 9th Aug 2014

Thanks for your amazing review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and joined in on the social activities. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers coming to KL. You and your friends are always welcome here at Sunshine Bedz! We look forward to your return! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Patrick and the team at Sunshine bedz are fantastic. On arrival they were so welcoming and explained everything I needed to know about the hostel. There is information everywhere and if you need to know anything all the staff are so friendly and helpful! The dorms, bathrooms, showers and eating area are spotlessly clean, you almost wouldn't believe it's a hostel. Staff are constantly making sure there is toilet paper, soap etc! Thank you guys for a wonderful stay :-)

Perfect location ...nice stafs .fo nit think twice

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms and helpful staff. Close to the monorail and free bus stop. The rooms with ac are nice and cool for a comfortable night sleep and all the nights I stayed I was invited out for beers or trivia etc, I think I'll be back next time I'm in KL

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7