9.2
Superb 5,095 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 5,095 Total Reviews
Sunshine Bedz KL Located at 65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan 50250 65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail,, Bukit Bintang,
92% 5095
3.1469383 101.7109778
    Rooms available

28th Sep 2016

After my long flight into KL, I was very glad to have found a bed in this hostel. The place was clean, well kept and had a good atmosphere. I'd stay here again on my next KL visit.

23rd Sep 2016

The location is pretty near to the Patronas Towers and other areas. The washrooms were clean and the shower was good. The no noise policy after midnight can be good if you want some good sleep. The staff is helpful and the kid at the counter (don't remember his name though) is interesting to talk to.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
7.1

The security and the facilities were the only disadvantage. The dorm doors are never locked so you have to keep all your stuff in the locker. The beds are clean, the toilets too and the location is great. I would recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

Faultless. Staff were the friendliest I've come across in a hostel. This place really does cone out as one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The prices were considerate, the service excellent and the rooms/bathrooms spotless. Will be staying here many times in the future, no need to look elsewhere.

22nd Sep 2016

Perfect location right next to the mall. Walking distance from towers. Awesome staff, great atmosphere. I did think the facilities would be a bit more updated, but I still had an excellent stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Really nice hostel, friendly cosy vibes, staff really helpful and great location

21st Sep 2016

Definitely picked the right spot in KL! Met some great people, slept in a comfy bed. The staff was helpful, the bathrooms were clean. I think the only negative I can think of is that the blankets are too small.

19th Sep 2016

I stayed here in a private room, so I cannot comment on the dorms, but had a great experience at this hostel. The staff was friendly and happy to help out with any request. Very central to bars and the monorail station. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the air-conditioning and wifi worked well. Not the coolest hostel I've stayed at, but good deal for the cost.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

I would stay there again. The Location is great! You don't even need to use taxis because the monorail station "Bukit Bintang" is very near the hostel. We really enjoyed our stay there!

• SuryoWidyanto1312
  • Indonesia, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

My first time to stay in a male dorm, but i think i prefer the private room one. I cant sleep because i got some younger roommates who stay awake until early morning. Haahahahaha.