Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Friendly staff, great place to meet people, killer ac, big lockers, and awesome security. I even witnessed two staff members going over the protocol of what to do in the event of a security breach and how they should handled the situation. Only down side for me... on my two days stay...each day.. I was bit by some sort of bug in the hostel common areas.

This place was great! Great location. Walking distance to many attractions and night ventures. Rooms were great. VERY comfortable, safe, clean and the staff had great recommendations when asked. Highly recommended. Only negative is that when taking the Star Shuttle bus (as a transportation option from the hostel) was not knowing that we would need to get off and get on a smaller taxi van and the drivers not knowing where to take us. Had to use our maps for landmarks to get off near the hostels.

Great hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here. Really comfortable beds and good wifi. Great location next to a monorail stop. Definitely recommend it!

Nice stay, breakfast, beds and security are all good. Can be a bit noisy but you are in the heart of KL so what i am complaining about.

Perfect location, nice people working there, very clean! The room was a little small, but was OK. No Key for the room. If I come Back to KL will stay here again.

This place is awesome. I'd always choose this place to stay if i come back to KL Though, breakfast is quite simple

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

Good value for money, nice private room

It's an excellent hostel, clean, nice and friendly staffs. One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Beds are SO CONFORTABLE. I havent slept so well for a long time :) If i have a chance to come to KL again i will stay there again!

Really awesome place! Very chill and relaxing, people there are so nice. Owner is one crazy dude who knows how to take care of this customers. (Thanks bro if you're readin this!) Will definitely return again if I ever get to KL! Place is very homey and comfortable! Wifi is good for me though so I guess it's a hit or miss with other people. Otherwise all is really good. I stayed in a male dorm and its very comfy for me at least. Lockers for us to put our stuff so that's really handy.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Singapore

This is a nice place to stay as its located within walking distance to a train stop, the Petronas Towers and Food Street. It's clean and the beds are comfy. They have quiet hours at night so you can get rest, but its a bit noisy if you want to be asleep early. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions, but we didn't feel that there were many unique suggestions of things to do in a big city like KL. All in all this is a solid place to crash.

Great service! I am happy you kept my reservation despite the fact that I arrived past midnight. Very reliable and recommendable hostel indeed!

The accommodations were very welcoming and it was a nice simple and comfortable stay.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great place to stay in KL. Walking distance for everything!

Great hostel. There was even soap in the showers!

The best hostel I've stayed during all my trips, great location, cool stuff, best hostel beds ever, very clean.

I had a great time at sunshine bedz, it was also a great place to meet other backpackers!

• 18th Feb 2015

Pretty good overall. Location is quite good. It's really close to a monorail station, and if you get a rapidKL card you can easily get anywhere in the city. My one complaint is that the walls are paper-thin. My room was right next to the breakfast area and it was hard to get to sleep if people were still up talking, and you wake up first thing when people start breakfast. That coupled with a lot of light leaking into the room from the hall made it pretty hard sleep well.

Great place to stay. They have it all.

The staff here were amazing, so helpful! Great central location. Nice and clean

Nice hostel, great staff, breakfast could include some fruits.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7