Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel, comfy beds, nice staff. No negatives at all! Would def stay here again.

the room had 4 beds well distributed (plenty space for 4 people), the bed was clean and comfortable, the A/C was excellent. The only problem was that the room was located just by the eating area, which make it really noisy in some times of the day.

Good location

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

We had a wonderful stay over there! I am really not kidding with 100%! Central and safe located, helpful and kind staff, especially the two germans at the front desk (felix and verena). The owner hinself was also very close and open minded to his guests! Thanks for all! Maybe the best hostel we've been to in SEA! Peace

• 7th Dec 2014

I enjoyed My stay There.. Good location, easily accessable by train and a lot of shopping malls too..

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Top stay in a top hostel. Centre of town where all the sights are, can be a bit noisy if you're in a room on the main corner. Staff were friendly and the place had everything you need. Would definitely stay again.

The location in Bukit Bintang. Near some great malls, great food places and fast food joints if you're after a healthy western feed hahaha. It was a bit hard for me to find because of the road construction happening, but that's obviously NOT the hostel's fault. The staff were awesome, beds were comfy and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Great people and place to stay. We had one relatively minor issue on our first night which was dealt with promptly and the staff could not have been better about it! Fab location, comfortable beds, great facilities. Would recommend and would go back. Thank you SunshineBedz!

The staff (esp Munich) was very accommodating. We arrived at the hotel around 5 am and he let us stay there and have some coffe till our check-in time on 8:30 (w/c is an early check in, since 2pm is the regular checkin time). The location is also good since it's near with a night market. Overall we loved our stay there.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Philippines

I do not recommend. I had a private room and attempted to show a fellow guest my room. However, just seconds after the door shuts a staff member knocked on my door saying only one person allowed. I explained that this was a private room and she was also a paying member of the hostel. However, they still had an issue. The next day I was confronted by the senior staff member saying that I better not do that again. The staff remained awkward and unwelcoming toward me for the remainder of my stay.

Tactical location, friendly and helpful staff. Clean, secure and nice people.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Finland

I had a great stay! I would always come back. Awesome Hostel and lots of fun! Everyone who whats a great stay in KL should visit this hostel!

The BEST hostel ever, on arrival we were welcomed after a really long day, staff are so friendly and down to earth, amazing atmosphere in the hostel and great facilities, very tidy and clean, also the organised event nights e.g quiz night/ladies night which is great for getting everybody together and getting to know people, we only stayed for 4 nights and wished we stayed for a lot longer, will definitely be coming back as it was our favourite hostel since travelling for the last 3 months!! :)

I've stayed in many hostels but this is my personal favourite. I was actually surprised at how friendly the staff were. Place is so clean that I asked if it was new...nope. Towels, bedding, hot water, soap in the showers, wifi that worked in the room, small rooms. Location is just by the monorail station at Bintang..perfect. I highly recommend this place to everyone. Stairs and no lift; small breakfast--but food street (Jalan Alor) is around the corner. Very good price too. Thanks Sunshine!

The best of best 3!!! 1.Good staff 2. Good location 3. Good price. Once again i want to go.^^

• 29th Nov 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Female Group, 41+

Good place, near mall Fahrenheit , pavilion, sungai wang and alor street good for looking food in the night

Everything was awesome..

This was only the second hostel I have ever stayed at but if this isn't the gold standard then I can't wait to see what is.

• 28th Nov 2014

Super super super

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

The hostel is in a great location, the staff are helpful and friendly, a free breakfast of toast and tea and the place is really clean. There's lockers for your stuff, plug socket and light with each dorm bed. The only down side was the comanual area where most people just sat on the wifi so it lacked atmosphere and wasn't easy to meet people. As there's no bar it would have been good to have language lessons, movie nights, pub crawls etc to get people talking and off their gadgets!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7