Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

in the heart of bukit bintang kuala lumpur. Very nice staffs. Thanks for Patrick and staffs. =)) coffee n tea free all the time. will come back again next time

thank you patrick. very clean hostel. nice stay. c u again next time

nice stay. thank you patrick. c u next time

Very friendly staff, good locatio

• 20th Nov 2014

The staff were great! Always made an effort to chat up the guests and make them feel welcome. My flight was at midnight and they let me store my stuff, hang around, and even keep my towel till I left so I could shower before heading out. Overall I was very happy with this hostel. Only downside was the mosquitoes that got in from the open area in the back, ended up with a few bites as I didn't have bug spray. Would have stayed there regardless!

• 20th Nov 2014

Great hostel with friendly atmosphere and nestled inbetween prime shopping and nightlife areas. Helpful staff from all over the world. Everything was clean and organized. Stayed here multiple times and would recommend to friends.

• 19th Nov 2014

I would highly recommend this place to my friends and someone who's looking for a great value for money. This place is the best one in the heart of KL very accessible to all points of interest. Very clean place!

Great place to stay in Kuala Lumpur with a friendly staff and good atmosphere overall. Excellent location with a 20 minutes walking distance to Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL Tower and only 5 minutes from an awesome night street food market. We highly recommend.

Nice hostel, very clean and beds are comfy. Free breakfast of toast and coffee, very good location with the monorail across the street and cheap eats everywhere. Not much atmosphere unfortunately, everyone was just on their phones all the time and no one really interacted. Not exactly the hostels fault but it was a bit dull in the common area.

• 15th Nov 2014

Wouldn't stay anywhere else in KL

Vi var i KL för att shoppa så läget för detta hostel är kanon för de ändamålet. Nära till flertal shoppingmall, nära till monirailstationen om man vill ta sig längre ifrån centrum. Tar bara dryga 20 minuter att gå till Petronas tower. Personalen är kanon, hjälpsamma och gör allt för att gästerna ska ha de bra. Hostlet är väldigt rent och fräscht. Litet minus är frukosten, de är te/kaffe och toast med sylt och smör. Då detta ingår i rumspriset är det dock okej att de endast är toast och kaffe.

Highly reccomend this hostel. Cleanest hostel I've stayed in with lots of showers and seperate toilets. The staff were really helpful and the location was excellent! Even my friends from KL who dropped me off there said "wow you really are right in the middle of town". Being across from the monorail it's easy to get anywhere. Would stay there next time.

This is the second time I've stayed at sunshine bedz. As good as the first time. Would stay there again.

I really enjoyed my 3 night stay at sunshine bedz! The staff were very friendly and invited everyone out. We went on a ladies night on a Wednesday- free drinks for us girls! The breakfast is good and the hostel is in a fantastic location! Everything was clean and the beds were comfy. Love that mcds is 2 doors away for a cheeky late night snack :)

The staff are quality here, very friendly and very helpful. Will try their best to answer any question you throw at them (I was asking a lot of random questions). The place is kept very tidy, the atmosphere was very relaxed. It is close to the train station and there are a number of free buses just down the road as well as being close to a number of bars and places to eat.

I had a great stay! The staff was super helpful, and the folks staying were really friendly. I asked the staff about a million questions about directions (they've got a whole binder full of nearby sites and how to get there), and they were really sweet every time. Plus, there's a street full of amazing Chinese street food right behind the hostel. Will definitely be back!

• 7th Nov 2014

The staffs were really nice and helpful. The hostel is also located statically, with KLCC and other major tourist attractions just about 15 mins away. Would love to stay on this hostel again in the future

Good hostel, good price and very good location to get around. Near to monorail and bus stop for the free kl buses.

Very clean place. Friendly staff and nice free breakfast.

Great hostel, friendly staff, great location, super clean room and hygeine toilets and had awesome experience ... I will stay in the same hostel if I come to back to KL again....

• 6th Nov 2014