Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Top stay in a top hostel. Centre of town where all the sights are, can be a bit noisy if you're in a room on the main corner. Staff were friendly and the place had everything you need. Would definitely stay again.

good place

The location in Bukit Bintang. Near some great malls, great food places and fast food joints if you're after a healthy western feed hahaha. It was a bit hard for me to find because of the road construction happening, but that's obviously NOT the hostel's fault. The staff were awesome, beds were comfy and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Great people and place to stay. We had one relatively minor issue on our first night which was dealt with promptly and the staff could not have been better about it! Fab location, comfortable beds, great facilities. Would recommend and would go back. Thank you SunshineBedz!

The staff (esp Munich) was very accommodating. We arrived at the hotel around 5 am and he let us stay there and have some coffe till our check-in time on 8:30 (w/c is an early check in, since 2pm is the regular checkin time). The location is also good since it's near with a night market. Overall we loved our stay there.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Philippines

Tactical location, friendly and helpful staff. Clean, secure and nice people.

I had a great stay! I would always come back. Awesome Hostel and lots of fun! Everyone who whats a great stay in KL should visit this hostel!

The BEST hostel ever, on arrival we were welcomed after a really long day, staff are so friendly and down to earth, amazing atmosphere in the hostel and great facilities, very tidy and clean, also the organised event nights e.g quiz night/ladies night which is great for getting everybody together and getting to know people, we only stayed for 4 nights and wished we stayed for a lot longer, will definitely be coming back as it was our favourite hostel since travelling for the last 3 months!! :)

I've stayed in many hostels but this is my personal favourite. I was actually surprised at how friendly the staff were. Place is so clean that I asked if it was new...nope. Towels, bedding, hot water, soap in the showers, wifi that worked in the room, small rooms. Location is just by the monorail station at Bintang..perfect. I highly recommend this place to everyone. Stairs and no lift; small breakfast--but food street (Jalan Alor) is around the corner. Very good price too. Thanks Sunshine!

The best of best 3!!! 1.Good staff 2. Good location 3. Good price. Once again i want to go.^^

• 29th Nov 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Female Group, 41+

Good place, near mall Fahrenheit , pavilion, sungai wang and alor street good for looking food in the night

Everything was awesome..

This was only the second hostel I have ever stayed at but if this isn't the gold standard then I can't wait to see what is.

Super super super

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

The hostel is in a great location, the staff are helpful and friendly, a free breakfast of toast and tea and the place is really clean. There's lockers for your stuff, plug socket and light with each dorm bed. The only down side was the comanual area where most people just sat on the wifi so it lacked atmosphere and wasn't easy to meet people. As there's no bar it would have been good to have language lessons, movie nights, pub crawls etc to get people talking and off their gadgets!

The location is great and the staff are helpful and friendly. Overall facilities is good except for the wifi. The price is in my budget and it is a comfortable place. I would definitely stay here again :)

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

This is a horrible place to stay if you ever want to leave KL!! Rooms and toilets are clean, and the staff is awesome as. I've been traveling for just over two years, and this is by far one of the best, hostels I've ever stayed in!

Excellent hostel. Probably the biggest problem are the mosquitos, but as the hostel has an open back this can't be helped. Had an excellent time.

Clean hostel with good facilities, comfortable beds and awesome, friendly staff. In a great location too!

The no shoes policy was new to us but t'was awesome. It kept the place clean. Loved the hot waters facilities all day long. The staff were all friendly and accomodating. By the way, the windows in our room needs fixin'. Will definitely book at Sunshine Bedz on our next visit to KL.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels