Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed in this hostel for one month, I was in KL alone but I never felt lonely, this hostel is one of the reasons making KL my second home. It's located in the city center which is the best advantage. It is clean, with good security and most importantly very friendly and helpful staff!! They talk to you and get to know your needs, showing you great places in town, taking you out for dinner and drinks, taking care of you like a family. I love everyone in this hostel and wish them all the best!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

We really enjoyed our time in Kuala Lumpur and the hostel was one of the reasons why. The guys from the hostel go out every night together - so it´s easy to meet new people and have a good time. We would definitely go there again !!

Staff is very friendly...and place is very clean and comfort...overall this is the best hostel I've stayed

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Clean and organized.

i loved this place, had everything i was looking for, atmosphere and friendliness, great facillities and respect from the other occupants so i could rest once i was worn out.

• 31st Jul 2014

I highly recommend this hostel. The location is great. It is a great place to meet fellow travellers, and since it's super close to the main party street, you're bound to go out together if you like to donate so. I will say it can be loud if crowded, ear plugs are recommended, especially if your dorm is on the first floor. The beds were comfortable. The lockers are large enough to put your entire pack. Showers are clean with good pressure and hot water.

Really enjoyed my stay here. It's a very sociable hostel with people going out most nights but it's not so noisy that you can't get an early night either. Facilities are great with plenty of showers and toilets that were kept very clean. The location is also good, right by the monorail, although there was some street noise in the dorm I was in. Maybe worth asking for a room not at the front.

Had an absolutely wonderful time at Sunshine Bedz ... Patrick and all the staff are great! The location is central and the smaller size of the hostel compared to some of KL's "mega" hostels made it much easier to make friends and meet people. Don't be afraid to start up or join a conversation in the lobby!

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel is excellent. The facilities are consistently clean, the location is convenient, and the staff are awesome. Patrick, the owner, is a great guy who strives to help you out with everything. He also takes everyone out and shows you around the bars. I recommend the hostel to everyone!

The best thing I like about this hostel is its location, near bus station, MRT station, tourist centre and shopping centre :))) If i have a chance to come back KL I'd like to stay in this hostel again.

Really nice place with comfortable beds, large showers and great atmosphere. The location is perfect - you're close to everything, just next to bukit bintang and many shops and bars, but inside the hostel it's very quiet. It was one of my best hostels during 6 months in south east asia.

• 28th Jul 2014

best location,really close to the shopping mall and walk distance to the twin towers.stayed in the 4 beds room,really clean.

The hostel is situated in the most vibrant and accessible area of KL, right next to Mcdonalds, which makes it easy to find and access. It is staffed 24 hours by extremely friendly and accommodating staff, who are constantly attentive and informative, whilst maintaining a feeling of community within the hostel itself. Some of the benefits include: international plug sockets; lockers in and outside dorms; air conditioning; a large, friendly common room; breakfast with 24 hour coffee/tea.. 5 stars.

Thank you very much for your excellent review and the amazing feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back here soon. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

It was superb!! room is clean, location perfect. very connivence, 24hrs foods, drinks downstairs!!! fastest wifi, that fastest than the 5stars hotel!!!

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you for your amazing review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and in KL. Please stay with us again soon and mention our name to your friends! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Clean but kinda dark and depressing inside.

really good. Close to everything, clean, quiet, nice lobby to talk with other people. Patrik the owner is really nice and funny

Thanks for your encouraging review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you here again on your next visit to KL. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

As always a pleasure to stay in this guesthouse when I can't book in Istana! The employees are soooooo nice and helpful! Always with the smile!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us and that you found our staff to be helpful. We always appreciate to hear such positive feedback from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Friendly and helpful, and walkable distance to the towers and many other sites

I had a great stay and met tons of nice people at your hostel. I really enjoyed my stay, and you are my prefered hostel in Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you so much for your encouraging review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please mention our name to your friends and hopefully we can welcome you back here again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

I've stayed at Sunshine Bedz on several occasions and I always enjoy my stay. Will be coming back for sure. Great atmosphere for meeting other travelers and the staff is great. Felicia, Peter, Viera, and Ally are really friendly and helpful!

• 23rd Jul 2014