Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Loved the staff, very relaxed, friendly and helpful :) I was only in Kuala Lumpur for 2 days so not sure how good the location was - its quite a distance to airport though. Loved that they have a common area here to meet others, Wifi dropped in and out but no biggie. They have lockers in the dorms but need own padlock. It seemed clean enough from what I could tell....be mindful its up a whole heap of stairs and a little hard to see the doorway entrance on the street. Would stay hear again :)

• 19th Nov 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we really appreciate the feedback that you have given us. We are overjoyed that your stay was enjoyable for the most part and we are looking into the issues that you have raised effective as of now. We hope to welcome you again. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

I had the single room over the stairs was very good value and Internet worked well. Highly recommend this hostel great staff and easy to get around KL I am fussy and could not fault. Thanks Patrick and staff

Cheers for the amazing review and for choosing to stay with us at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur. We always love to hear great reviews like yours and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Take care, see you soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Good construction and near railway station ,important is very convenient to transportation !if need I will come here again!

Splendid feedback! Sunshine Bedz is always looking to make sure that each guest has a pleasant stay and we happily welcome your return! Enjoy the rest of your travelling :) ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

No lock on the door... no safe behind the desk and they don't sell locks... quite inconvenient. Also staff were terrible about giving tourist information... they didn't even have maps for us. Breakfast was also pretty lame but its clean and right in the center of the city.

I'm not a fan of KL in general, but out of all the places I've stayed in the city, this is by far the best. It's exceptionally clean and well maintained and the staff are second to none. Next time, I find myself lost in KL, I'll definitely stay here.

Excellent, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sunshine Bedz! At Sunshine Bedz we strive to deliver this standard of excellence to all our guests! Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait to see you again! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Have stayed here before and had a great time. Came back after a trip to Indonesia, booked in for two nights as I wasn't sure what my travels plans were but have been extending my stay since arrival, the hostel is clean, good value for money, people are great, location is central to everything. Its not too big or too small, very easy to meet fellow travelers. Rooms and beds are comfortable with air con. Patrick the owner is very friendly...overall having a great stay here at Sunshine Bedz.

Thank you for your exquisite feedback. Happy guests are imperative to us at Sunshine Bedz therefore we ensure that the staff, facilities, atmosphere and cleanliness are of high standards. We welcome you back to Sunshine Bedz in the future. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Great locatiom in KL with good accessibility to transport, food and shops. The hostel was clean with free breakfast, free towels, free wifi and aircon in the rooms. The staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the city and the country. I would happily stay here again.

Great hostel!! Met great people, beds are very comfortable, good facilities and very clean! Location is perfect, monorail and free bus are nearby (as well as the towers), great local food and nightlife are only a couple of minutes away as well! Just be careful though for one thing, Patrick will make your stay a living........PARTY ;)! Hehe, enjoy! T.

Perfect! Nice staff, nice place, nice people, interesting/funny people and comfortable bedrooms. PS: swimmimg pool needed on the top of the roof :-)

• 13th Nov 2013

the location could not be better!! the rooms and the shared bathrooms were very clean. Our room had no window and was quite small, but for they had comfortable public areas to hang out, so that was not a problem. The rooms had a locker for the valuables, but you need to bring your own lock.

Awesome...

Sunshine Bedz is a pretty decent hostel, especially for what you pay. My only issue was that, except for the owner of the hostel, the front desk staff don't seem to know very much of Kuala Lumpur. They are friendly, but not helpful when it comes to useful information for travelers.

Right in the city centre, super clean, great value for money and the owner and staff are amazing! What more could you want?! Thanks for the haircut too Patrick! I will be back! Jess.

Great location, friendly staff, everything you need/want from a hostel!

I went back for 2 night, and again, just perfect!

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to your return again. Have a great time traveling....~Sunshine Bedz Team~

very good hostel. would stay here again. Its quite noisy but on the other hand its located very near the city centre.

Location is very very goooooooood!! Clean,friendly I'll come here again!!

• 6th Nov 2013
  • japanjoa
  • South Korea

Cheers for your feedback and great rating! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Great staff and great location. Would definitely stay here again. Nice spot for meeting people.

I stayed in a single room while my friends stayed in a double room with bathroom and the other one in a double room. I spot was funny cause I call it a loft on a stairs but since I'm a person who is always up for an adventure, I find the setup of my room cute. I'm not into the room size as I just need a room to leave my things :) Although I just to have my own room assuming that the wifi signal is strong also but I end up sleeping at the double room with my friend just for the wifi.

Thank You for your review....

A good one night stay, nice staff, great location, the place is clean.

← Back to search results