Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

더블룸을 예약했는데 너무너무 방이 작아서 열이 좀 뻗쳤음. 조식이랍시고 빵하고 잼만 주는데 이런거 먹느니 밖에서 싸고 맛있는 음식 먹는게 나음. 첵아웃 하기전에 잔금 독촉하는 것도 짜증났고. 위치는 말그대로 부킷빈탕 제일 중심이라 좋긴한데 소음이 심하고 매춘부들이 많아서 가족과의 여행은 삼가할 것.(물론 가족끼리 호스텔 갈 일은 없겠지만) 여기 다음에 카오락 리조트에 묶어서 그런지 비교가 되도 너무 심하게 됨.(가격차이도 없을 정도로 싸게 예약한 리조트인데 만족도는 거의 100배차이) 싸게 돈 만원으로 도미토리에서 잘 요량 아니면 커플끼리는 비추.

I was very underwhelmed by my stay here after all the good reviews. I stayed in a dorm room at the front which was extremely noisy as an advertising board opposite plays music around the clock. Ear plugs are a must, particularly as there can be a lot of noise in the common area that filters into the dorms. I think the description as a bed and breakfast was a bit of a stretch too. Breakfast was literally a loaf of bread and a pot of jam shoved on a table. I've had much better in other hostels.

Dorm rooms are a bit small. Patrick (owner) and the rest of staff are super awesome and friendly. Great place to meet other travelers!

I had a better experience staying at Sunshine Bedz than I ever expected from staying at a hostel. I plan to stay there again and even bring my family in the future. I'd even choose this over a hotel. It's very clean and the staff are very friendly and professional. Their head Guest Relations Officer, Patrick, provided especially good service.

• 28th Apr 2014

Great location right in Bukit Bintang. Very friendly staff. Well air conditioned rooms. Nice showers and sinks. Love their random collection of toasters, great addition. Also lots of great advice from staff.

recommended to everyone, nice staff, very clean, modern rooms and bathrooms.

the perfect place in KL. The staff is so nice and helpfull. I want to come back!

The location is perfect!!!!! Just in the centre of city. It's very clean and safe! And Patrick is sooooo nice person! I will definitely live here again if I come to KL!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • MariawoodoJo
  • China

Good choice for stay at KL -bukit bintang

Great position and helpful staff! Had a great time here. Can easily get what we wanted! Surely will come back.

Patrick, the hilarious owner, runs a very nice hostel in a really good location. The stuff is friendly and helpful. On of the best hostels that I ever been in Asia so far. If I come back to kLL, I defensively will chose this place again

Great hostel in a fantastic location! Staff were really friendly and the free breakfast was a welcome bonus! We stayed for three nights and beds were really comfy!

Nice place with a very good location. Will stay here again for sure

Excellent location, great staff, very clean, fantastic atmosphere. Stay here.

It was a nice stay. The location is pretty good.Walking distance to shopping mall and GoKL free shuttle bus. The neighborhood is under construction so it could be noisy during night.

This was a good apot and a nice stay at a very reasonable price. It was however a bit difficult to find between the very small sign and a lot of construction in the area. I still highly reccomend this hostel as I had a very good stay here.

We stayed just one Night, but the Hostel made a good Impression and our room was clean and cosy. Everything important is very close, Chinese District is recommended for food.

Great setup. You cant lock the doors to dorm rooms but there are large lockers inside the room where you can lock up your items if you choose. Heads up if your on the top bunk- the AC gets a bit chilly at night. You cant adjust it but you can turn it off/on. Food, public transportation, and night life are all a short walk away. Really enjoyed my stay

Sunshine bedz was a good hostel! I liked the location in the Golden Triangle, and was across the street from the monorail station if I needed to go anywhere. Rooms and bathrooms were pretty clean, staff was pretty cool, Patrick is the best and pretty funny, and the small common area still makes for fun and drinking games before going out. I enjoyed my time here and would stay again!

The description of "family-owned bed and breakfast" is misleading - this is just a regular hostel that throws a bag of toast on a table in the mornings, nothing more nothing less. They do have better than average bathroom facilities though, exceptionally clean, seemed like someone was constantly cleaning in there which is excellent service for a hostel! Location is good for moving around, but if your room is on the streetside expect a lot of traffic noise and blinking lights.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels