Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My favourite hostel in the world :) I always come back with a smile! Gonna miss you Sunshine bedz! And hope to see you again soon!!

Tak Tak . Thank you for the wonderful review. We love that you have stayed with us so many times, consider yourself part of the Sunshine Bedz family! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Cheers ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Excellent location and nice rooms. Solid wifi and good clean facilities. We stayed in a double upstairs, which was quiet apart from the street noise outside which didn't prove too troublesome, even with my light sleeping. Couldn't comment on noise in the dorms, which are next to the social area.

Location was great, but my room was a little noisy because it was facing the main road and bright because of all the LED ads. The area is very convenient, lots of food places, McDonalds, and Starbucks are all on the same block. However, going there might be tricky because of the MRT construction, so some of the roads are blocked. Standard coffee/tea and toast for breakfast. The sheets were clean and the beds were sturdy. Shower stalls were very spacious too.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Malaysia

fast internet, clean rooms, clean bathrooms/showers, amazing staff, great aircon!! had a great time at sunshine bedz, easy to find and staff made me feel right at home. would go back to KL just to stay here!!

• 2nd May 2014

Cheers for rating us so highly! It’s always great to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur. Have fun on the rest of your travels! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

staff very helpfull and friendly. I would come back!

Come to this hostel! the location is perfect and the atmosphere is very good

더블룸을 예약했는데 너무너무 방이 작아서 열이 좀 뻗쳤음. 조식이랍시고 빵하고 잼만 주는데 이런거 먹느니 밖에서 싸고 맛있는 음식 먹는게 나음. 첵아웃 하기전에 잔금 독촉하는 것도 짜증났고. 위치는 말그대로 부킷빈탕 제일 중심이라 좋긴한데 소음이 심하고 매춘부들이 많아서 가족과의 여행은 삼가할 것.(물론 가족끼리 호스텔 갈 일은 없겠지만) 여기 다음에 카오락 리조트에 묶어서 그런지 비교가 되도 너무 심하게 됨.(가격차이도 없을 정도로 싸게 예약한 리조트인데 만족도는 거의 100배차이) 싸게 돈 만원으로 도미토리에서 잘 요량 아니면 커플끼리는 비추.

I was very underwhelmed by my stay here after all the good reviews. I stayed in a dorm room at the front which was extremely noisy as an advertising board opposite plays music around the clock. Ear plugs are a must, particularly as there can be a lot of noise in the common area that filters into the dorms. I think the description as a bed and breakfast was a bit of a stretch too. Breakfast was literally a loaf of bread and a pot of jam shoved on a table. I've had much better in other hostels.

Dorm rooms are a bit small. Patrick (owner) and the rest of staff are super awesome and friendly. Great place to meet other travelers!

I had a better experience staying at Sunshine Bedz than I ever expected from staying at a hostel. I plan to stay there again and even bring my family in the future. I'd even choose this over a hotel. It's very clean and the staff are very friendly and professional. Their head Guest Relations Officer, Patrick, provided especially good service.

• 28th Apr 2014

Great location right in Bukit Bintang. Very friendly staff. Well air conditioned rooms. Nice showers and sinks. Love their random collection of toasters, great addition. Also lots of great advice from staff.

recommended to everyone, nice staff, very clean, modern rooms and bathrooms.

the perfect place in KL. The staff is so nice and helpfull. I want to come back!

The location is perfect!!!!! Just in the centre of city. It's very clean and safe! And Patrick is sooooo nice person! I will definitely live here again if I come to KL!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • MariawoodoJo
  • China

Good choice for stay at KL -bukit bintang

Great position and helpful staff! Had a great time here. Can easily get what we wanted! Surely will come back.

Patrick, the hilarious owner, runs a very nice hostel in a really good location. The stuff is friendly and helpful. On of the best hostels that I ever been in Asia so far. If I come back to kLL, I defensively will chose this place again

Great hostel in a fantastic location! Staff were really friendly and the free breakfast was a welcome bonus! We stayed for three nights and beds were really comfy!

Nice place with a very good location. Will stay here again for sure

Excellent location, great staff, very clean, fantastic atmosphere. Stay here.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels