Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Amazing place to stay bang in the middle of everything thats kuala lampur. Very friendly people and good clean facilities. There could be a better smoking place.

• 6th May 2015
  • India

I have stayed here twice for a total of 6 days. Its clean, very comfortable and decent atmosphere. The first 3 days I stayed here the staff were rude. Did the bare minimum. And were completely unhelpful. Your basic requests were a chore for them. The second time I stayed here (2 days separating my stays) the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. If it wasnt for my initial interaction I would have given this hostel 100%.

Probably the best thing going in Malaysia

Good hostel, id stay again. A phone and dry benches in the showers could be nice.

Thank you for your review. Why didn't we think of benches and a phone in the showers. We hope to install them soon. ;)

A great central place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent sized lockers in the dorms. Comfortable beds. I'd stay here again.

• 4th May 2015

One of my favorite hostels in SE Asia. In large part because of the staff at the time (cough, Will, cough). At first I was concerned about safety since you basically don't have a key to the building or your room, but they always have someone attentive at the desk so it works out. Will definitely return.

The hostel had great security and friendly staff, who manned the front desk 24/7. They were super helpful with answering any questions we had. They let us lock our bags in one of the lockers for the day, even after we'd checked out, which was super nice. I'd say it was one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at! The bed sheets and towels all seemed almost brand new, and the bathrooms were very clean and modern. Also, it's in a great location! If you are staying in KL, this is the place :)

• 4th May 2015

This is a cute hostel. Everything is nice here. Especially the location is excellent, it's near many sights in KL Lumpur.

Great as always 2nd time staying here and plan to be back one more time before moving on to my next adventure!

The staff were very warm and friendly! Even stopping to chat with us and to give us helpful tips. :)

• 2nd May 2015
  • Philippines

Perfect place to stay for my two nights in KL. Bukit Bintang area (food, shopping, pubs) is just steps away. It was super easy to meet others with the design of common areas and the staff were very friendly and helpful as I tried to do KL in one day and find a way to get out to Cameron Highlands. Beds and washrooms were clean and comfortable.

Feel comfortable and satisfied during the time here

• 2nd May 2015
  • Vietnam

Convenient, just next to Alor Street and some shopping malls. Nice and neat.

The hostel is really nice and very clean. Only one thing I didn't like is that I've sent 2 emails to hostel and no one replied on them. Contact with someone especially before arrival would be much appreciated.

Booking was a bit confusing. The website said one thing but when emailing them they gave a different answer. Clean hostel, only complaint is the road noise right outside my window.

• 1st May 2015

Amazzzing hostel! I had the best rime in sunshine beds. Perfect location in Bukit bintang. Much nicer location than staying in china town alyhough china town is a close walking distant away. SUPER CLEAN. Power showers are awesome and bathrooms are always clean. Infact the boys working there are always cleaning. The staff are so welcoming and friendly I was always made to feel at home. On my last day the the ownere invited all the guest staying there for a roof too bbq. I cant wait to go back.

Good hostel in a great location, so can't beat the price. Everyone has to take off their dirty city shoes at the door, so this helps keep everything clean. Basic facilities, but good atmosphere.

Awesome place, the atmosphere was really great and the staff super friendly. Really good for hooking up with other people.

nice Hostel with good common area to meat people. streetfood and bars are 5min walking away, mc donald's and a mall are next to. Entrance is not easy to find (next to mc donalds). clean and nice styled bathrooms, quiet dorms. International plugs in the dorms!

Awesome place, clean, comfortable and in a great location. The staff was super helpful when I wanted to go places and all of them were great for answering my questions. They kept noise down at night and much to the dismay of the partiers after midnight they had to go elsewhere. The lockers were HUGE! I would stay there again for sure. Loved my experience.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels