Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I enjoyed the hostel environment entirely, it is really worthy in terms of geographical location, atmosphere, administration and accomodation comfort. I had an inconvenience during my stay, my sandals were stolen outside the entrance door of the hostel, therefore I recommend to enforce the security system right outside the hostel to avoid further inconvenience like that. Thank you Jacopo Messina

• 6th Mar 2014

Friendly and amiable staff, good and clean facilities and very good location (although the area is more expensive)

Good luck finding better than Sunshine Bedz in KL, or anywhere. Good value. Clean. Spacious. Blazing WiFi. New beds. Perfect location. (Quiet anyhow.) met a lot of good travelers. A couple of adapters per bed, and one is international! But the staff makes the difference: always there. Most helpful. Patrick is the best. He knows the city and shares the insight. Helped me get all my last minutes, ridiculous errands done lickity split! Train tickets, pics, food, india visa! Thanks Patrick!!!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Nice area. Good staff

Bigger than the first time I was there but still super clean, great staff, central located and easy as usual to meet others travellers...... just love Sunshine Bedz

• 1st Mar 2014

This is the 2nd time I stayed at this hostel and i would say that the standard has slightly drop to my observation. But would still consider staying here next time I book a KL get-away.

I had pleasant stay in Sunshine bedz KL, except for the traffic sounds that you can hear until midnight :p Love the shower, make me want to build the same one at home :) will recommend this hostel to those who want stay at Bukit bintang, KL. Quite satisfied with the hostel :D

Can't really say anything bad about this place. It's a cool place with private bedrooms and dorms. Very chill vibe here. Very hot inside. Beware the stinky shoes at the top of the stairs!

Amazing place to stay in KL, thank you again.

Such a nice hostel! Very clean rooms and toilets! Atmosphere is awesome! Made lotes of friends...free breakfast...

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

I liked this hostel very much! The staff was super nice, the rooms were clean, and the location is perfect. Has all the facilities you need. Free and ok wi-fi, free use of an computer and breakfast was also included. I would definitely stay again!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Everything in the hostel was perfect! They have a lovely staff which helps you a lot with everything, the showers are the cleanest I have seen in my whole trip, showers have a strong flow of water (and they are electric), air conditioners work properly and they have international plugs in each bed. The hostel is located in front of many shoppings and very close to the monorail station.

Great location, nice staff, clean rooms and a nice common room where you can easily meet new people. Don't except too much from the breakfast (tea/coffee, toast, butter, jam), but it is ok.

• 22nd Feb 2014

This place is in a perfect location, close to shops, bars, food, monorail and buses. Rooms and bathrooms were always super clean and was a great place to socialise. Staff were all very friendly! Rooms don't have locks but this was not a problem as everything felt safe, there are lockers in rooms for any valuables. Definitely be back to stay next time I visit KL!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Nice hostel and I will came back again.

Very nice hostel.

just a perfect place to stay, my favourite hostel in KL! every point excellent!!

Great place to stay, staff are awesome, very welcoming and genuinely care about guests. If I go back to KL I'll definitely stay again. The place is clean and security is excellent, as is location.

我们一家每次来到KL都会来这里住...我们都很喜欢这里...很干净,舒适,又方便...我常常都会介绍朋友来...他们都觉得不错...^_^

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

The toilet and bedroom are super clean!!! Staffs are friendly and informative. One bad thing is the water pipe in my bedroom made me awake all the time!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels