Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hostel had a great atmosphere - lots of areas to socialise which is great for solo travellers! And the staff are great - the Slovakian couple were just perfect, so knowledgeable and kind! Thank you guys!

Great hostel, good location and helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and in KL. We look forward to seeing you here again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Loved this hostel! awesome Location and i met the nicest people here! would love to go back, 100% recommondation!

• 13th Aug 2014

I read reviews in hostel world and booked this hostel. The facilities , location of the hostel , attitude of the staff , etc were simply superb. The rooms were well kept. Breakfast was really good. And we were guided on our way to different attractions.I would say one can enjoy your stay in Kuala Lumpur if you stay in this hostel. For foodies, Jalan Alor is just behind this hostel. Hence you can enjoy a late night's dinner and walk back to hostel.

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We're glad to hear that you had such a great time staying with us. Please remember to pass our name on to your friends and other people you meet while traveling. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to KL! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Best hostel. keep it up.

Thank you for your awesome review. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

I spent here four nights in a small but kind single air conditioned room. Best features are location, low prices compared with quality, fast free wifi and nice social room. Highly recomended b

• 11th Aug 2014

The place inside is very good to stay: clear, almost new furniture, good showers and so on. The location is pretty good but if you have 2-3 days there and wanna visit cities close to the KL - it's better to stay near KL sentrall because you'll always need to get there first.

This is an excellent place to stay. The location couldn't be better, as it's right in the centre of everything and just beside the LRT too. The rooms are clean, big enough and you have a huge locker beside each bed. The big plus is that ALL the staff are super friendly and always there to help you with anything you need. I originally booked for 2 nights and ended up staying for 5. Wifi always worked too. Having stayed in hostels all over SEAsia I can't recommend this place enough. Stay here!

The atmosphere, the location, the cleanliness, but most of all the staff made my stay at Sunshine Bedz KL unforgettable. A group of the most amazing people ever! By far the best hostel I stayed in during my travels. If you would like to stay in a place that feels like a home away from home and really like to party, you should stay here! Really, don't hesitate to book this hostel :). I really loved my stay here!

• 9th Aug 2014

Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad you were able to be part of the "Sunshine Bedz Family" during your stay in KL. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers that are coming to Kuala Lumpur. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Awesome! Great stay, great people, great night activities (if you want), absolutely clean, awesome!

• 9th Aug 2014

Thanks for your amazing review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and joined in on the social activities. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers coming to KL. You and your friends are always welcome here at Sunshine Bedz! We look forward to your return! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

location is good , around the area a lot shopping central , good choose to stay in this hostel . i will come again

Patrick and the team at Sunshine bedz are fantastic. On arrival they were so welcoming and explained everything I needed to know about the hostel. There is information everywhere and if you need to know anything all the staff are so friendly and helpful! The dorms, bathrooms, showers and eating area are spotlessly clean, you almost wouldn't believe it's a hostel. Staff are constantly making sure there is toilet paper, soap etc! Thank you guys for a wonderful stay :-)

Perfect location ...nice stafs .fo nit think twice

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms and helpful staff. Close to the monorail and free bus stop. The rooms with ac are nice and cool for a comfortable night sleep and all the nights I stayed I was invited out for beers or trivia etc, I think I'll be back next time I'm in KL

Unfortunately, we jusst stayed for one night. I enjoyed the cozy feel of the hostel, combined with nice and clean rooms. In addition, the sstaff (Patrick especially) were very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a very personal aatmosphere and Patrick keeps you up to date.

Enjoyed my first hostel experience at Sunshine Bedz tremendously and decided to stay there on my return.trip. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Utilized public transportation throughout my stay with ease. Highly recommend this hostel.

Good location, pretty nice staff but a little noisy room, maybe too close to common area. Would recommend.

We had a really great time at Sunshine Bedz. One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Good advice, friendly approach, very clean at all hours - couldn´t ask for more. Thanks to the team, I´m sure we will return!

• 4th Aug 2014

Ik laat een comment achter in het Nederlands omdat mij dit gevraagd is door de owner. Een steady hostel op een geweldige locatie. Met redelijk goed personeel. Een aantal keren vertrokken maar toch weer terug gekomen. Zeker een aanrader maar pas op voor de eigenaar. Kan overkomen als een vreemde eend in de bijt.

• 3rd Aug 2014

最高の経験。オーナーのパトリックにはお世話になりました。 Great experience and it was a great opportunity to meet Patrick. The other staff were also great and it's very easy and social to meet new people. I've also travelled to some places such as Penang and met up with them for reunion. The price on what you get and pay is great. I'd love to come back again and felt like home! However, some beds there can make you have AC directly in your face so be aware about that. Also after midnight, the quiet hours is strict.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels