Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place to stay, staff are awesome, very welcoming and genuinely care about guests. If I go back to KL I'll definitely stay again. The place is clean and security is excellent, as is location.

我们一家每次来到KL都会来这里住...我们都很喜欢这里...很干净,舒适,又方便...我常常都会介绍朋友来...他们都觉得不错...^_^

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

The toilet and bedroom are super clean!!! Staffs are friendly and informative. One bad thing is the water pipe in my bedroom made me awake all the time!

the best location

Perfect hostel! Awesome location, cool interior, very friendly and helpful staff, cosy chill-out lounge, comfy rooms. Will definitely come back!

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Definitely one of the best hostels in South East Asia. Very clean and safe environment and the atmosphere is amazing. Really friendly and helpful staff aswell. Really recommend to stay at this hostel.

We stayed in the room with windows facing the Pavilon mall. Was too noisy. Poor acoustic insulation in the windows. Definitely this is something that could be improved.

It was in a good location by the metro and the rooms were big and clean with your own plug sockets and lockers. What I didn't like was that there was no key to lock the door, and my room was right by reception. What was to stop another guest walking into our room in the night whilst we slept? Otherwise it was a good choice

Excellent Hostel with an excellent atmosphere and great staff.

Location location.. Near bukit bintang shopping area, MRT..

I was impressed on Sunshine Bedz KL. The location is excellent and value of my money. The staff is also nice. She is really helpful. I had a problem with my lock that can't open, so I asked her for a saw or something else to cut the lock. I was surprised that she give me a combination cutting pliers. It was unexpected. If I go to KL again, I will choose to stay here for sure.

Pros: Right in the thick of things in Kuala Lumpur. Steps away from the Monorail. City Buses stop along the street. Very clean. Staff friendly and energetic. Comfortable beds and nice AC in the bedrooms. Massage available one floor down, nice and reasonable. Good internet. Cons: Two flights of questionable looking stairs to get to the entrance. One comfortable couch in common area, rest of seating uncomfortable. Open air common area had a few mosquitoes. Noisy at night.

great staff and full of patience ,the hostel is near the monorail,bukitbintang. easy to find it .a nice place to make new friends!^_^

Excellent location, right at the big shopping streets and close to pretty much everything. The place was clean, but small rooms. Could get a bit crowded with all the bags and such. But the rooms had lockers, which helped a bit. We had a little incidend, the lock of our dorm door broke and we could not get out, we had a plane to catch. But the staff tried their best and after a while, 30 min - they opened it.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

nice place,the receptionist is a kindly woman,when im check out,she say 'see u ',im warming

• 12th Feb 2014
  • China

It was a nice hostel at a really good location (close to the monorail, clubs, bars, shopping malls...) and with a relaxed atmosphere.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Slovenia

Awesome, thanks!

• 11th Feb 2014

Amazingly great location. The sign on the street is qutie small so you may have to look carefully but it is in the central location. We could come back during the day time and took a shower and went out again. Super clean and great shower and toilet. Wifi works very well even in the upstairs. Simple breakfast but there are so many things to eat outside, including Tous Le Jour opposit Lot 10 shopping mall. The best bakery franchise from Korea!

Excellent location (close to public transit, good - cheap food, and shopping!), plus the facilities are really nice :)

Amazing Time ta thé sushine bedz !!! Great hostel !

• 7th Feb 2014