Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

excellent hostel, will advise you where is best to visit and how to use the train to get to places. cheap food places nearby.

Hostel was easy to find with directions provided. Within walking distance of almost anything you could want or want to see in Kuala Lumpur. Staff offered assistance with anything you may need and provided good info on directions and sites. Breakfast is just toast, coffee and tea but you can bring in things of your own to eat in the common room. Upon arrival our air conditioner did not work and room was very hot we were moved quickly. Good place to stay

• 13th Sep 2015

I am disappointed that staff did not reply to my email that I sent 2 weeks before arrival and that they ignored my request . Please also insist that they clarify the difference between the superior and premier rooms on the booking page of their website . There is a huge difference . For these reasons , although the staff is lovely and the convenience of the location has necessitated in my needing a room for my last night in KL, I am reluctant to recommend this listing.

I had a great stay here. The location is a little hard to find because of construction outside, but once you find it, it's easy to relocate it once you've gone out for the day. The breakfast is toast/coffee/tea, nothing special, but nice to have in the morning. It's right next to the monorail and a few big 'attractions'. I would stay here again when passing through KL.

Great hostel, stayed there on my arrival to KL, and then as it was that great, I booked it for a night before I left! Really clean, good atmosphere, not too pretentious, everyone usually goes out at night but you can have a quiet one if you don't want to. Really don't have anything bad to say! Don't look further, book it straight away.

Not to bad. Definitely stayed in worse. The staff are very nice and its location is very good. The beds are also rather comfortable.

• 10th Sep 2015

Stayed 3 nights here, great location. Nice, friendly and helpful staff, room was comfortable.

Everything was great except for not being allowed to wear house shoes. From everyone walking around barefoot the carpet stinks and makes your feet stink.

One of the coolest hostel i've found. A great place to find a backpacker community and hang out.

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff, clean facilities and great location! Had a great stay!!!

A very nice clean hostel in the center of the city, ideal for getting around on foot or public transport. Very large and so has that big hostel anonymity which some may like. Lots of younger "gap year" travelers and regular pub night events organized through the hostel.

Very friendly staff. Nice hostel but always very packed

Only good thing about this hostel is the location. The staff however are the rudest people i have ever met. They constantly check the room every ten mins which made me feel uneasy. Breakfast started at 8 every morning which is only jam and bread. I left at 8 the morning od my departure and was told i could not have breakfast although i had a longjourney ahead. also very thin walls so very loud. Staff didnt care my roomates were making a lot od nounoise at 3am while i tried to sleep

The staff were very attentive in trying to help out anyway.

Great hostel and very friendly and amazing staff.. The owner is obs on everything which the reputation worth it. Would recommend it very much for backpackers :D

I love it! It was way more than I expected considering the price I paid for. Friendly staffs, great location, clean room! :)

Great location. The staff was ok and the facilities were kept very clean. Overall it's a good place to stay in KL.

The staff were helpful & friendly

I don't often write a review for hostels, but this one deserves a great review! It was at a perfect location, right beside the monorail stop (despite the current construction), few minutes from Jalan Alor for great cheap food. The staff was so helpful and nice. The reception/lounge area was great to meet people and chill. Everyone was super welcoming. Great to be social there, but not a party hostel which I liked. Had a great stay there!!!!

• 4th Sep 2015

Im not staying here. my friend does. I make a booking for her. As local Malaysian i think this is the best hostel around Kuala Lumpur. It locate right in the middle of Bukit Bintang. easy excess to train/bus network and the most important food/drinks! that the best thing KL can offer. Interm of value for money i would said i totally reasonable price. Keep up the good works. Cheers!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels