Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I will be coming back to here someday!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Iceland

We had a room at the front of the hostel unfortunately this is on a busy road. And the way that you hear good 24 hours a day.

Really nice hostel just in the middle of Bukit Bintang with international guests in every age. Although it's quiet noisy outside you almost hear nothing inside the room due good window isolation. The hostel is very clean and the staff is really nice and helpful. The breakfast is very simple but good value for the price. I completely can recommend this hostel. Book some days in advance due it was fully booked all days I stayed there.

This is where it's at. Absolutely loved this hostel. Patrick and his staff are phenomenal. They answered every question and gave us a list of all the best food^^ The rooms, showers, bathrooms were well attended to. It's located on a busy street so it can get noisy, but it's the city. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in KL.

the hostel is in a great location, very easy to get around anywhere and close to the monorail station. The bed was the most comfortable ever, super clean room and sheets as well as chilling area. Staff very friendly and helpful and relaxed atmosphere at all times. Plus is very cheap. Definitely stay if you visit KL, you won't regret it.

Good location and decent hostel.

Stayed in a double room with a shower, everything was clean, had an aircon. Would have enjoyed a proper blanket, instead of a thin (Ikea) one. But the hostel was really nice, the breakfast nothing special, met nice people, nice staff, really really clean. One of the best places I stayed in in Malaysia by now :)

Perfect as usual :) I keep coming back to this hostel over and over again. Love the staff, the nice facilities and the great location. Really enjoyed the BBQ at the roof top. Simple but so nice to bring people together!!! I can recommend this hostel to everyone!! Much love!!

NICE HOSTEL IN THE HEART OF KL. THANK YOU PATRICK. VERY NICE STAFFS

My husband and I spent 3 nights here. The location was great! We had a bit of problem finding the place as there was road works everywhere but we found it in the end. We had a private room which was clean, we were only allowed food and drinks down in the common area which was annoying but were allowed water in the rooms. The bathrooms were always clean which was good. We didn't find it easy to meet people there even though there was a common room which was a shame but overall a nice place.

Brilliant location and comfortable dorm rooms. Friendly and helpful staff.

nice staff nice hostel love the peanut butter jam thank you patrick

Very good security, got big lockers for everyone for free, good location right in the city center with a big food street in the back and 7/11 etc. around. Super friendly and helpful staff, room (single) was clean with extra towel and AC. Only the walls were super thin, could hear people from the community area as if they were sitting next to me, price is a bit high, but probably normal for center Kuala Lumpur. Had a great stay and am definitely recommending this place!

Great staff in excellent location, clean and safe and a great place to meet people. Would highly recommend

Great hostel and kind staff!

Friendly staff, great place to meet people, killer ac, big lockers, and awesome security. I even witnessed two staff members going over the protocol of what to do in the event of a security breach and how they should handled the situation. Only down side for me... on my two days stay...each day.. I was bit by some sort of bug in the hostel common areas.

nice staff great location great hostel thank you patrick will come back here again definitely

This place was great! Great location. Walking distance to many attractions and night ventures. Rooms were great. VERY comfortable, safe, clean and the staff had great recommendations when asked. Highly recommended. Only negative is that when taking the Star Shuttle bus (as a transportation option from the hostel) was not knowing that we would need to get off and get on a smaller taxi van and the drivers not knowing where to take us. Had to use our maps for landmarks to get off near the hostels.

NICE STAFF NICE LOCATION PERFECT HOSTEL THANK YOU PATRICK

Great hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here. Really comfortable beds and good wifi. Great location next to a monorail stop. Definitely recommend it!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels