Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Super super super

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

The hostel is in a great location, the staff are helpful and friendly, a free breakfast of toast and tea and the place is really clean. There's lockers for your stuff, plug socket and light with each dorm bed. The only down side was the comanual area where most people just sat on the wifi so it lacked atmosphere and wasn't easy to meet people. As there's no bar it would have been good to have language lessons, movie nights, pub crawls etc to get people talking and off their gadgets!

This is a horrible place to stay if you ever want to leave KL!! Rooms and toilets are clean, and the staff is awesome as. I've been traveling for just over two years, and this is by far one of the best, hostels I've ever stayed in!

Excellent hostel. Probably the biggest problem are the mosquitos, but as the hostel has an open back this can't be helped. Had an excellent time.

Clean hostel with good facilities, comfortable beds and awesome, friendly staff. In a great location too!

The no shoes policy was new to us but t'was awesome. It kept the place clean. Loved the hot waters facilities all day long. The staff were all friendly and accomodating. By the way, the windows in our room needs fixin'. Will definitely book at Sunshine Bedz on our next visit to KL.

close to Bukit Bintang station, shopping and KLCC. Good place to stay at when you're in Kuala Lumpur!

Great place, close to a lot of restaurant, bars, clubs and public transportation. The staff and atmosphere was great!

I can't complain about this place, the staff is amazing, they even helped switch beds because my room was too loud for my liking. McDonald's is very close so that's a treat. Overall great place.

• 21st Nov 2014

in the heart of bukit bintang kuala lumpur. Very nice staffs. Thanks for Patrick and staffs. =)) coffee n tea free all the time. will come back again next time

the only issue is the hostel is not easy to find...all other are excellent

• China

thank you patrick. very clean hostel. nice stay. c u again next time

nice stay. thank you patrick. c u next time

Very friendly staff, good locatio

• 20th Nov 2014

The staff were great! Always made an effort to chat up the guests and make them feel welcome. My flight was at midnight and they let me store my stuff, hang around, and even keep my towel till I left so I could shower before heading out. Overall I was very happy with this hostel. Only downside was the mosquitoes that got in from the open area in the back, ended up with a few bites as I didn't have bug spray. Would have stayed there regardless!

• 20th Nov 2014

Great hostel. Clean, comfy beds, lockers in rooms and in common areas for before or after checkout. Staff are really nice, and they bring everyone out to the bars in big groups at night, and get you discounts on drinks. It's great for the social aspect, as everyone gets to know each other. Bedroom doors don't have locks, but to get in the front door staff have to buzz you in, so it's quite secure. And anything valuable in your room you can lock in the lockers. So I felt very safe.

Great hostel with friendly atmosphere and nestled inbetween prime shopping and nightlife areas. Helpful staff from all over the world. Everything was clean and organized. Stayed here multiple times and would recommend to friends.

• 19th Nov 2014

Good location. Nice hostel and staff. I could recommend.

These guys are amazing. I just needed to stay one night before going a business conference at a location on the periphery of KL. In the morning I mentioned where I was going to the owner, and he told me that it would cost a lot to take the taxi. Then after a a minute of thinking he asked me if he could take me halfway because he was going in a similar direction, and then after thinking a few more seconds he offered to take me the whole way. And, sure enough, he did take me! That's not all!

I would highly recommend this place to my friends and someone who's looking for a great value for money. This place is the best one in the heart of KL very accessible to all points of interest. Very clean place!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels