Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really nice place with comfortable beds, large showers and great atmosphere. The location is perfect - you're close to everything, just next to bukit bintang and many shops and bars, but inside the hostel it's very quiet. It was one of my best hostels during 6 months in south east asia.

• 28th Jul 2014

best location,really close to the shopping mall and walk distance to the twin towers.stayed in the 4 beds room,really clean.

The hostel is situated in the most vibrant and accessible area of KL, right next to Mcdonalds, which makes it easy to find and access. It is staffed 24 hours by extremely friendly and accommodating staff, who are constantly attentive and informative, whilst maintaining a feeling of community within the hostel itself. Some of the benefits include: international plug sockets; lockers in and outside dorms; air conditioning; a large, friendly common room; breakfast with 24 hour coffee/tea.. 5 stars.

It was superb!! room is clean, location perfect. very connivence, 24hrs foods, drinks downstairs!!! fastest wifi, that fastest than the 5stars hotel!!!

• 26th Jul 2014

Clean but kinda dark and depressing inside.

really good. Close to everything, clean, quiet, nice lobby to talk with other people. Patrik the owner is really nice and funny

As always a pleasure to stay in this guesthouse when I can't book in Istana! The employees are soooooo nice and helpful! Always with the smile!

Friendly and helpful, and walkable distance to the towers and many other sites

I had a great stay and met tons of nice people at your hostel. I really enjoyed my stay, and you are my prefered hostel in Kuala Lumpur.

I've stayed at Sunshine Bedz on several occasions and I always enjoy my stay. Will be coming back for sure. Great atmosphere for meeting other travelers and the staff is great. Felicia, Peter, Viera, and Ally are really friendly and helpful!

• 23rd Jul 2014

Good location, friendly staff, good common areas for backpackers to meet each other and make plans. Great accessibility to both a great "food street" as well as the nearby "bar street" so you'll have all options. Facilities clean, easy to access and get around, very close to metro station. Affordable and recommended. Front desk staff was incredibly helpful w/ logistics and planning - very friendly and professional. Great place for backpackers and short term travelers!

The place was alot more cramped than I expected, and the whole taking off your shoes thing kinda sucked because the shoe area just smelled awful. However, the A/C did work properly and my room was relatively quiet, although the blankets and towels left much to be desired. For one night it wasn't a big deal, but I don't think I'll be coming back here for extended stays.

Great staff, great location, great atmosphere! Thumbs up!

• 21st Jul 2014

I had a great stay at Sunshine Bedz, the staffs were very friendly and conscious of creating a friendly and comfortable atmosphere around the hostel. The beds are a bit old, it is scary to climb up sometimes but overall, the facilities are good. It is pretty hard to find (be prepared), but the hostel is very well located, there are 3 free lines bus running by (the GOKL) and a whole street of restaurants with reasonable price.

Nice place, cheerful staff. Rooms are unlocked so you do need a padlock to keep your stuff in the lockers, but you can buy one there.

Clean hostel in an excellent location in the centre of Bukit Bintang

Thank you for your kind review.

Really close to a monorail st, food area, and walking distance to the twin towers. During my stay, I saw different types of travelers; a solo, a group, or a family with young children. I got a bed next to the common area and it was really noisy at night hearing people talked so loudly, but I think the situation can be really different depending on who the other guests are.

This was my second stay in this hostel. I have enjoyed my stay here along with few other friends. Very friendly hostel with wonderful location. Just a walk away to twin towers, KL tower and to many other attractions. It's lot better than what it was three years ago when I was in KL. Enjoyed GoKL free city bus with WiFi. Eat and happening street "Jalan Alor" is lane behind the hostel. All in all, it's a great hostel, clean and comfortable. Will stay here again if ever I am in KL. Loved it again..

The location was perfect, but don't search the address in Google maps, you will end up walking a few kilometres too far! Being right next to a train station was super handy and especially near the walk to the Petronas Towers, It made getting lost difficult! Security wasn't really there, there are no keys into the dorms meaning anything you didn't lock up is available for anyone. All in all though a really great hostel and I will definitely be staying there again next time!

Simply one of the best hostels I've ever been. Friendly staff, especially the owner Patrick, cheap beer and it's easy to meet new friends. The facilities are modern and clean, you never have to wait for a shower. The place is close to the Petronas Towers (5 to10 min walk). Streetfood, McDonalds, Burger King and Starbucks are very close.

Thank you for your very encouraging review. We are happy to have met you and look forward to your return. cheers

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels