Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Loved that hostel so much! Perfect to stay there and have a great time in KL.

• 25th Sep 2014

Great location & very clean inside the hostel..

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

I really like it! The location is the best!

Location is good for shopping, but not great to see the city. Especially now, when surrounded by construction and detours. (Hard to even get my taxi there). Rooms and facilities good and clean. Staff friendly. Basic toast breakfast. Overall good value.

Free locker would be great. Please put sign "CCTV installed" in bathroom area.

Super clean and really central. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this place.

The spot is great to be in the city centre, couldnt be on top of it any more - literally, but not a great thing when it comes to sleeping, especially if yo have rooms at the front over looking the monorail. Its an upgrade to have these rooms with a window but i would advice sticking to no windows and peaceful night sleep. We had some confusion with our online booking but was resolved fairly easily.

• 15th Sep 2014

The staff arevery accommodating. Location is near monorail and bus stop so it is very convenient.

Put some ceiling so that it will lessen the noise during heavy rain. Add Juice, Milk, tea or yogurt during breakfast for options.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Good location, just by Jalon Alor which was prio for us.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Great location. Staff are helpful and beds are comfy.

It is a really nice hostel with all you need. The location is perfekt. It is near the Petronas and the KL Tower. I would book it again!

Loved the staff, especially Wang & Steve, made my trip so memorable because hey were so much fun.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The location is great, the staff is really helpful in giving advise on how to get around and the atmosphere was fantastic! I'd definitely go back

Thank you so much for your encouraging review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

The location of this hostel is really excellent! Close to everything. As I was planned to go legoland, there was a direct bus nearby from bukit bintang to legoland.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Friendly staff, friendly guests. Thankyou for a comfortable, enjoyable stay at short notice when we missed our connecting flight due to delays!!! Our double room had such a nice big shower!!! :D Nice instructions how to return to the airport but the monorail-skybus change was badly signposted and hard to find, I recommend to first time KL visitors to use the direct bus from the hotel, its worth the little bit extra. If you could add that to your noticeboard I give you 100% instead of 99% ;)

• 5th Sep 2014

I had a very pleasent time staying at Sunshine bedz. The staff was very helpfull and we had a great party night with Patrick. The atmosphere is great. I stayed in a 6bed mixed dorm and always had fun people in my room willing to make time for a talk, dinner or night out. I just started travelling on my own, but didn't feel alone when staying here. The hostel is very clean. Only drawback were the many mosquitos, but that is not something the hostel can really be hold accountable for.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great hostel in central Bukit Bintang. Walking distance to Jalan Alor (food street) and Changkat (bar street). Nice atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers. Really friendly and helpful staff that also organise bar crawls and activities at night. Super clean shared bathrooms with great setup! Definitely stay here!

• 1st Sep 2014

Great location, friendly staff and well kept place. Recommended.

Good job guys! Everything was perfect. International sockets are plus.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels