Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

great stay,very friendly and helpful staff. My roommates were amazing. One of the best hostels ive ever stayed in.

Really good friendly hostel, easy to socialise. Staff were great. Good location for transport around the city.

Stayed for 4 nights. Very easy to find the hostel and staff are excellent! Decent price and a slightly bigger hostel so always people around to chat to. Rooms don't have locks but there are lockers. Air con in rooms and computers/wifi are good. Enjoyed my stay would recommend!

The first time I arrived at this hostel, there was one staff who was doing his job really well. Work fast and solving all of guests problems real quick. But he is too strict. Perhaps perfectionist. It was like we (guests) were criminals (or animals). Rules really strict. It made me not comfortable at all. I thought this hostel had calm and friendly atmosphere but it's not. I won't stay here again. There are so many good places nearby which offer good price and better service.

I had a great time staying on the hostel. The place was a bit tricky (because you have to climb up stairs) but strategic. The staff and facilities are excellent. I have a very pleasant memories while staying on there.

The second time I am staying here and I will always continue to stay at this place while in Kuala Lumpur. The staff are lovely people and it gives the hostel the best atmosphere. This time I brought my friends and I did not hesitate that they'd love it. With their words. "A 5 start hostel!" The location is perfect, just in the heart of Bukit Bintang with a short walking distance to everything. The monorail is just across the street.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

I have stayed already more then ten times at sunshins in the last five years, perfect location, very clean and the best hostel beds ever, book in advance to get your bed, cause it's many times fully booked. thanks to patrick and his team, you doing a great job!

Excellent hostel, perfect location. Exceptionally friendly staff, good nights out, comfy beds, nice showers and toilets. 100% recommended

The location was fantastic and the breakfast helped us get out the door each day. Blankets were a little bit small but the staff happily gave us extras. It would have been nice to have a window in the room but not essential. We were enjoying our stay so we booked an extra night. Big thanks for Aaron for chatting to us each day and giving us pointers on what to see, he made a big difference to our stay.

• 12th Jan 2016

im gonna stay there again, pretty hot in common areas though

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Denmark

Great hostel! Clean bathrooms, showers and common area. Beds are comfy in the dorms and the common areas are very social. Great location as its in the heart of the city,and directly near bus and train lines. They also have booklets that tell you of the local (and not so local) activites and day trips, which includes how to get there with local (cheap / free) transport. My only criticism is the poor WiFi, but I think this is more of a Malaysia issue rather than Sunshine Bedz.

The location of the hostel is great, and the facilities are also really nice, the only downside is that the room i was staying in had a window that was heading to the street and the noise was reall loud during nights and was kind of hard to sleep. Breakfast was a nice touch and the staff is really helpfull. The atmosphere is kind of meh since the common area is kind of hot most of the people end up locking up in their own rooms with ac and it is kind of hard to meet other travelers.

I had an amazin time here at Sunshine Bedz in Kuala Lumpur, great location, wonderful atmosphere, lovely and friendly staff, really clean. Definitely I'll be back if I gonna visit Kuala again. Tnx a lot guys. Roberto

• 10th Jan 2016

I really enjoyed my stay! The staff were so nice and helpful, with everything from tips to what to see or where to eat, to how to get around. The room where cleaned everyday, the same goes for toilets and showers. The atmosphere in the comment areas where good. There where lookers in the room, but also in the comment areas, so if you want to go on smaller trips where all your stuff isn't necessarily then you can leave it for 3 RM per day. Transportation was easy and street food close by!

It was enjoyable stay. Friendly and very helpful staff. Backpackers hostel with its great atmosphere.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Slovakia

Staff was awesome and came around each morning during breakfast to make sure people had good plans for the day and helped coordinate together groups going to the same places. Super social hostel- made some great new friends. Very clean, cheap locker storage, and comfortable beds. Only a few minute's walk to the train station and most KL 'attractions' like the towers. My only complaint is that if you have a room by the main road the noise is really loud at night, but that's not their fault!

Perfect Location!

A cheap place to stay in the shopping district of KL with the monorail just 2 mins walk. The bed was great, showers were refreshing with good water pressure, place spotless and clean. Breakfast was simple toast and coffee. Can't complain since the price paid for the room was cheap. Although the only flaw was it is a bit uncomfortable to be barefooted after seeing some guest wearing flip flops or shoes near the entrance and knowingly you would have to walk through the same path. Overall fantastic

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. It is clean, well organized and staff are very friendly.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Vietnam

Comfortable , clean, perfect location and amazing staff. Great social atmosphere too if you're keen to meet other travellers.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels