Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I had a very short stay, I checked in late the night I arrived and checked out early the next morning. Although my time here was short, I enjoyed it. The staff was very kind, helpful, and accomodating. The room and bathrooms were clean and the location was prefect.

• 13th Aug 2015

The beds were very comfortable and the hostel was kept clean. Staff were very friendly. I highly recommend this as it is of great value.

The staff is very gentle. The hostel is clean. And the atmosphere was perfect.

• Albania

The room was on top of Bukit Bintang square. All night, cars beeped constantly and revved their engines in constant traffic jams. The big screens (10m x 40m tall), literally outside our window were also on all night with advertising flashing into the room turning it into a night club. The amount of stress and lack of sleep was not worth it. We ended up using our extremely thin blankets to cover the window, which hardly did much. wifi worked only near the router downstairs.

• 11th Aug 2015

the best hostel in malaysia!

• 11th Aug 2015

Best hostel in KL! Clean, friendly staff and great location to good shopping and night life !

• 11th Aug 2015

Everything was very good (location, staff, security,...) and it was a nice place to meet new people. But, as it's located nearby the city center there was a lot of noise from outside and was quite difficult to sleep at nights.

• Spain

One of the best hostel. Very good in location, staff, facilities, and security. Especially the reception people, Elly is superb. They are very helpful to go out. They are the real guides. It's in the heart of the city. Petronas twin tower is 15 minutes walkable distance. It's really fulfil the term value for money. I hope I will stay there again.

• India

The location is the best feature, easy to get anywhere in Kuala Lumpur because it's near to monorail station and GoKL free bus stop. The rooms, toilets and showers are very clean, can't say much about this. Staffs in Sunshine Bedz are super friendly, welcoming and helpful. Also this hostel is very social and easy to get friends to chitchat or hang out with. Breakfast is ok even it's just toast with jam.

• Indonesia

I was really happy with the location and that's was it! I found the staff very unhelpful, I asked about booking bus tickets to Singapore or if they could recommend any where to book it from his answer was "there are computers round there have a look on them." Very unhelpful!! The rooms air con was set so high it was like a freezer and given very thin blankets. I was leaving early and 10minuets before breakfast was due to be out.l, I asked if I could get some toast before going was told "no"

Very good hostel amazingly located! A kit of informations about places to see in KL. Staff friendly but not able to give quick tips about cities..informations books was the only source to discover the city. Shared bathroom was very clean. The double room was comfortable but we had shower inside that makes a lot of humidity in all the room and makes our clothes wet! Breakfast really poor (only toasts with coffee/tea)

Thank you for nice service!! I could have fun more about KL thanks to you guys ;)

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Japan

Our stay here was awesome! They have a nice light breakfast. The room was good and spacious,bed,linens and pillows are clean. They also provided clean towels,blanket and a very spacious locker. Vendo machine was also helpful if you're too lazy to buy downtairs haha and they provided a refrigerator if you want to put your food/drinks-just label them properly. Everything in this hostel was awesome and well planned. Staffs were friendly and very accomodating. Will definitely stay here again!👌👏😀☺

Really helpful staff. Decent breakfast. The most powerful showers I've had on my trip so far. Wi-fi connection a bit spotty but good enough for checking emails/social media.

The hostel seemed great at first and it was nice the staff took everyone out as a group as I was traveling alone. They took us to an irish pub with Top 40 jams which was fine for a bit but not a whole night. I like to party, but the staff created a weird social dynamic trying to exchange ice cubes between mouths, etc. Beer is cheaper in the hostel than supermarket but you needed crisp bills / exact change for their vending machine to work. Security/location great.

Really great hostel with a useful folder of what to do in KL and how to get there from the hostel. The rooms with windows were very noisy though! We were. Really tired so this wasn't an issue!

• 7th Aug 2015

Excellent place to stay with welcoming staff and a friendly atmosphere. Placed centrally within Bukit Bintang it's where you want to be in KL. Cleanliness was to a very high standard. I would thoroughly recommend the hostel - also, ask the guys where to eat as their recommendations are brilliant

Very good hostel. Great location, atmosphere, lovely staff. Would recommend it to anyone staying in KL.

I booked this hostel already the second time and would always come back . Great atmosphere. And very clean. Staff is super friendly and helpful and they take care that no strangers are entering the hostel

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Great place in such a great location!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels