Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I forgot cardigan at your hostel in first day but I decided stay 1 night.So I think my cardigan in room but not have staff tell me again.

Perfect place to stay !!! The people, the staff and the atmosphere are amazing!! It is probably the one of the best hostels I have been to !! I would recommend it to anyone !!!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

our stay was short but it was great. would definitely go back if i'll be visiting KL again. cheers! :D

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

The best hostel in KL!! Nice and funny staff! Good and clean bathroom facilities! I will come back!

• 15th Jul 2015

Everything was really good. It's very safe. We feel like at home. I was in the women' dormitory is extremely clean, the atmosphere is very friendly. The staff was professional and active. They are all lovely and always smiling ! The rooms 've AC and are very clean, as are the showers and toilets. I will definitely go there again next time!

• 14th Jul 2015

Very chilled out hostel. Very easy to meet new people. Staff were excellent, really enjoyed my stay here.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! It was like a home away from home. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is positive and fun! I would never stay anywhere else if I came to KL.

Great Experience. Only thing is maybe a different kindnof bread or bagels. Otherwise, great Place and Excellent Location

It's located so close to the monorail station, and everything is convenient to buy and to eat. The staffs here are so kindly to help you, and the hostel is the cleanest one that compared with others that I have stayed.

Staff were always welcoming and helpful upon returning to the hostel or regarding any questions we had about what to do when in KL. Location is central to the main attractions and free bus route which allows you to visit Little India and Chinatown. Hostel nights out with staff were frequent if you wanted to attend but if not quiet zone is imposed in the common areas between 11:30 and 7am. Only downside is no air con in common areas or breakfast area.

• 13th Jul 2015

Clean, really friendly staff!! Recommend sunshine bedz!

Excellent hostel, very clean and staff were very helpful and welcoming. Would deffinately recommend and stay again.

• 12th Jul 2015

The hostel is very near the train station and the bus stop where the GoKL free bus also stops so it is very convenient for you to go around KL. It is also walking distance from the Petronas Twin Tower and KL Tower. I stayed in a 6 bedroom dorm and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are also clean and well maintained.

The hostel was good. All of the basic necessities. Clean .. Comfy beds and not a loud place. Good location in fact ideal location. Was pleased with our stay there.

The best hostel I've visited! Very nice atmosphere, great to meet new people but not too crowded at the same time. Very clean and an awesome location. Definitely recommend!

• 11th Jul 2015

This was my first solo travel to KL and after searching a lot of hostels, I finalized on this one. I must say I made an excellent choice. The hostel is bang on the most happening place in KL (Bukit Bintang) and is very well connected by virtue of the monorail. Staff response, cleanliness, beds, ambience was perfect. It's a must go for all the backpack, solo or budget travellers. Thanks Noel, Steve and Ally for your tremendous hospitality. Will surely visit again.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • India

Fantastic place. The owner Patrick is a great guy and willing to listen to any suggeztion you have or any stupid story you want to tell. I was going to spend 3 nights but wound up staying over a week because the atmosphere was so great. The entire staff was down to earth and extremely helpful. A great stay.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Mjdee5104

Quality hostel located in a very central, convenient part of KL. Only downside about its location was getting across the street...there was a lot of traffic and no good pedestrian crossing, but this isn't the hostel's fault. Nice bunk beds in the room and good AC. Internet was a bit strained at peak hours. Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful! Would stay here again!

It was a friendly, homey place. Amazing facilities, comfortable beds, great staff. Can't really ask for anything more in a hostel. Stay here.

Great staff, very kind and welcoming!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels