Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Probably the best thing going in Malaysia

Good hostel, id stay again. A phone and dry benches in the showers could be nice.

Thank you for your review. Why didn't we think of benches and a phone in the showers. We hope to install them soon. ;)

A great central place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent sized lockers in the dorms. Comfortable beds. I'd stay here again.

• 4th May 2015

One of my favorite hostels in SE Asia. In large part because of the staff at the time (cough, Will, cough). At first I was concerned about safety since you basically don't have a key to the building or your room, but they always have someone attentive at the desk so it works out. Will definitely return.

The hostel had great security and friendly staff, who manned the front desk 24/7. They were super helpful with answering any questions we had. They let us lock our bags in one of the lockers for the day, even after we'd checked out, which was super nice. I'd say it was one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at! The bed sheets and towels all seemed almost brand new, and the bathrooms were very clean and modern. Also, it's in a great location! If you are staying in KL, this is the place :)

• 4th May 2015

This is a cute hostel. Everything is nice here. Especially the location is excellent, it's near many sights in KL Lumpur.

Great as always 2nd time staying here and plan to be back one more time before moving on to my next adventure!

The staff were very warm and friendly! Even stopping to chat with us and to give us helpful tips. :)

• 2nd May 2015
  • Philippines

Perfect place to stay for my two nights in KL. Bukit Bintang area (food, shopping, pubs) is just steps away. It was super easy to meet others with the design of common areas and the staff were very friendly and helpful as I tried to do KL in one day and find a way to get out to Cameron Highlands. Beds and washrooms were clean and comfortable.

Feel comfortable and satisfied during the time here

• 2nd May 2015
  • Vietnam

Convenient, just next to Alor Street and some shopping malls. Nice and neat.

The hostel is really nice and very clean. Only one thing I didn't like is that I've sent 2 emails to hostel and no one replied on them. Contact with someone especially before arrival would be much appreciated.

Booking was a bit confusing. The website said one thing but when emailing them they gave a different answer. Clean hostel, only complaint is the road noise right outside my window.

• 1st May 2015

Good hostel in a great location, so can't beat the price. Everyone has to take off their dirty city shoes at the door, so this helps keep everything clean. Basic facilities, but good atmosphere.

Awesome place, the atmosphere was really great and the staff super friendly. Really good for hooking up with other people.

nice Hostel with good common area to meat people. streetfood and bars are 5min walking away, mc donald's and a mall are next to. Entrance is not easy to find (next to mc donalds). clean and nice styled bathrooms, quiet dorms. International plugs in the dorms!

Awesome place, clean, comfortable and in a great location. The staff was super helpful when I wanted to go places and all of them were great for answering my questions. They kept noise down at night and much to the dismay of the partiers after midnight they had to go elsewhere. The lockers were HUGE! I would stay there again for sure. Loved my experience.

In general we really enjoyed our stay there. Great location. Staff are helpful and friendly. The only thing I would suggest is to offer thicker quilts for the beds. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It has amazing staff and a great atmosphere!

One of the best hostel I have stayed in, the staff are lovely and so helpful, The atmosphere is amazing everyone is so friendly. The beds are so comfy and the place is so clean. Stayed 3 night which ended up being 7, it has given me a good impression on KL defo will stay here again. it's central to everything with a free bus service which is very helpful when getting around.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels