Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Wow. I really loved this place. All the rooms and facilities were very clean. The common area makes for an awesome social environment to meet other travelers. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The location of this hostel is perfect. Easy to reach and makes all parts of KL easily accessible. This is my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at. I plan on going back and would recommend it to anyone.

Nice, relaxing place. Good place to meet people. I've book the place again on my out of Malaysia before heading to Bali... They give the best directions on how to reach them!

Please ask for a room with a window if staying private. We didn't and it has the feel of a low budget prison with only a thin blanket and insuffient power sockets to charge phones and use the lamp. The Aircon is noisey but necessary in KL. The staff were hit and miss, some awesome and others disengaged. If the Irish gent or German girl are there, stick to them as they are the best. The atmosphere was a little clicky with almost no interaction between guests who were not together.

Clean, friendly staff, very central

Simply the best

Location is easy access from Kl Sentra on monorail Staff is friendly and helpful Hostel is clean and great common area to meet new friends Cleanest facility I've seen

Patrick, he is just like the best.

Breakfast time is too short, suggest to provide breakfast at 7.00 a.m

Great location - really close to lively streets full of restaurants! Clean and air conditioned, which is essential. Staff were helpful and accommodating of early bag drop and late departure outside of check-in/check-out hours. Would definitely recommend Sunshine Bedz as its good value for money :)

• 14th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel! I will definitely stay there again when I'm in KL.

Good hostel, helpful staff in a very central location. Only stayed two nights but definitely a good place

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Norway

We Loved Sunshine Bedz! First, it was in a great location. It was very easy to get to the hostel from the airport, very easy to get to Petronas Towers and Batu Caves, and it is right next to a good food district, clubs, and bars. Second, the atmosphere there was great and a lot of the other guests were very friendly. We met lots of new friends. Third, the place is also very clean and you can't beat the price. Anyone coming to KL should definitely stay here!!!

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel, quite big but without being impersonal. Friendly staff, comfy beds, sociable. Recommended.

Everything is so clean here and the wifi works very well! There is someone at the reception at all times and everyone is very friendly! I recommand it 100%!

• 11th Jun 2015

Had a great time :)

• 10th Jun 2015
  • India

It was our first hostel experience so we were a bit worried, but after staying here, I think I'd prefer hostels over hotels now. Sunshine Bedz was amazing! The place looked nicer in person (the photos doesn't do this place justice). Other tourists were so friendly so you won't feel scared in a big city. Plus it's close to everything! But the best thing about this place was the staff. Noel and Steven were the nicest guys. Patrick, the owner, was very cool and helpful as well! I'd stay here again!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Very clean bathrooms and shower (private). We booked a double room with A/C and no window. Beware the room was quite small and could have used a few hooks for clothes as our two wet towels took up all the space on the hanger thingy. Also the AC stopped working in the middle of the night and we woke up early morning sweating. I hope this isn't a recurring issue. Really big thumbs up for clean facilities and great location.

I had a great stay at this hostel. It has nice common areas and It's super easy to meet people as well as to just relax if you are tired. The internet is fast although it didn't always work in my room. The staff were nice and really helpful and the place is practically spotless. I find myself constantly comparing other hostels to this place, I definitely recommend it.

• 8th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels we've encountered during our five months of traveling. Funny and helpful staff and great atmosphere, not to mention awesome location! Highly recommended!

Perfectly serviceable hostel. Most people seemed to stay only one or two nights, transiting through KL. I myself only stayed two nights. Hard for a hostel to build any sort of atmosphere when everyone's just passing through. But the hostel was perfectly fine for a short stay.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels