Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The location is great, just 5 minutes walking from Monorail station. Really clean, neat and safe. You have to bring your own lock for your locker

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Vietnam

The hostel is located right in the middle of the city and right near the monorail. The staff was very helpful and had a wonderful binder full of information for all the tourist locations. Ac units in every room but only fans in the common rooms making it a bit steamy.

Great location. The aircon wasnt really cold enough and the hot water not hot enough. It gets the job done for one night. Though can be noisy but it is like that at most places

Good location, great environment to talk with other backpackers and become acquainted

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Japan

This hostel is amazing - very clean, nice atmosphere, very helpful staff, near to the monorail, within walking distance to the towers, aquarium and Pavailion (shopping centre and dining). My room didn't have a window but it made a nice change.

The staffs are very nice. They helped us very much about places to visit and have some good foods.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

The people working there are so kind and helpful, and the athmosphere is the best:)

Awesome in every way! Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in in a while with brilliant staff, good facilities and comfy beds. Already excited about getting back there again in a few days!

super location, the hostel is at heart of the city ' bukit bintang'. bars, shopping centres, clubs, even KL tower and KLCC is just by walk distance. metro station is just 1 minute by walk. Staff is also excellent. One of the best hostels that I've stayed before. Thank you for all.

You have a great place, really helpful and friendly staff, thanks for all the first-hand information and help. The atmosphere at your place is great and it was our pleasure to stay in Sunshine Bedz KL!

The staff is very accommodating, and if you are looking for a great hostel with great crowd this is the place.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Perfect for KL! - Monorail station only 2 min away - Foodstreet at the doorstep - Chinatown in walking distance - a lot of shoppingcenter around you The hostel is very clean and the rooms have lockers (you need a padlock) and the beds are very comfortable. You get a towel and free breakfast and wifi. The reception is very nice and 24h there.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Well located. Near the subway and bus station, it is convenient to go anywhere. It is tidy and clean. I will recommend to my friends if they go to KL.

Great place. My only complaint was I booked a private room for one and got billed for two. My own mistake. It says it on the contract. The construction outside is a little bit of a problem when you first walk out but he location was wonderful. They definitely don't run the Ac in the common areas so it is very hot and humid which meant I spent more time in my room with Ac which is not why I stay in a hostel.

Very good and comfortable ^^ friendly staff since the reception :) if coming back to KL, I still chose Sunshine Bedz KL to stay ;) thank you!

Staff very friendly Cool atmosphère Nice location and great facilities We'll come back at thé end of pour trip ! Definetely recommended

i fully recommend it. best hostel i have stayed in asia. would come back

loved it here. Stayed here twice. staff was super nice and helpful. great common areas. beds comfortable and clean. one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. If you're looking for a fun hostel that isn't a raucous party every night, this is your place. Great location, extremely secure, large lockers, very clean, and super friendly and helpful staff. If you're like me and you're looking for a secure hostel, this is a good choice. Free breakfast is a bonus, but it's just simple toast and coffee or tea. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time I'm in KL!

INCREDIBLE location in Bukit Bintang. It is very easy to get pretty much anywhere in KL from here. Around a 15 minute walk to the Petronas Towers and a 5 or so minute walk to the incredible rooftop Helipad Bar. The beds were great and so were the showers. Most of the people in the hostel were solo travellers, and I met people here who I ended up travelling through Malaysia with! I would definitely stay here again!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels