Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This was the best hostel I've stayed in during my travels. The location is great. The staff are so friendly, welcoming and helpful. The hostel itself is so clean and comfortable but what makes it so great is the atomasphere, it's such a welcoming place, particularly if you are a solo traveller. If you want to go out there is always something going on, equally it is a great place to relax and chill out. Would stay here again definitely, I didn't want to leave!

• 1st Aug 2015

Sunshine Bedz is fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about this place. But I will point out that people make the place and the staff is absolutely fantastic! I have never felt more welcome or at home at any other hostel before. Patrick, Elly, Verena, Emma, Ahmed and Jimmy, love these guys! Other than that the place is kept impeccably clean and well stocked, they have pretty much everything you could need, just ask at the desk. Loved it here!

Great location.

Mosquitoes were a problem. staff Spray painting inside was foolish. quite annoying, choking on the fumes. otherwise, I had a lovely stay and the staff was great.

• 31st Jul 2015

Fun hostel to stay in, easy to find in busy Kuala Lumpur (which is a nice city to explore). There were quite a lot of people in the hostel but it didn't felt like that because you also have some privacy on your room. The monorail is easy and cheap to use plus it is right around the corner, the KL towers are also very nearby and only a 15-20min walk. Good times at sunshine bedz!

Super place to stay, I would not think twice about booking it again. The area around the hostel is a little odd. The inside is super clean and the staff are awesome! There is not much of an atmosphere in the hostel, so maybe events could be organised in the future? Be aware there are no washing facilities in this hostel.

• 29th Jul 2015

The only strange thing I felt was that the rooms don't have key. So anyone could enter the rooms. There are lockers for you to keep your stuff, but even so, a bit different from usual.

Great hostel if you want to be able to meet other travelers as it has a central common room and friendly vibe. The staff are great at recommending places to go and organise nights out in the town to great places. Going on the crawl they organise to sky bar on Wednesday ladies night is a must.

Awesome hostel. Great vibe. Great for meeting other lone travellers! Highly recommended!

A great place to stay in KL. It's in a fantastic location, nice people, good staff and facilities.

Good hostel in a good location. Clean and secure. Staff were ok, didn't really seem bothered when i told them my shoes had been stolen from the compulsory outside drop off area, and said there was little they could do.

It was a great experience. I got more than what I expected.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • India

When they say this is next to Mcdonalds they mean it a very small peculiar looking entrance but DON'T BE FOOLED!! Once you get in there and get your shoes off (no shoe policy) the place is awesome really wicked vibe staff are friendly, self serve breakfast, always things going on. Right in the middle of KL for that price I don't think you can go wrong at all!

Great staff, awesome location, clean rooms

The hostel made our trip to KL to something special! We met super nice people, the location is very good and the owner knows what's going on and helps where ever he can! The staff was helpful and spoke perfect English! We extended 3 timestimes because we loved it.

Very nice place to stay. The atmosphere is super good and the staff is also very helpful! Also really clean and in a good location, nevertheless it can be quite noisy during the night if you stay in one of the dorms next to the common area. So a perfect fit for people who are looking for socialising! Would recommend it!

Very excellent Hostel.If I go to KUL next time, it will be my best choice, definitely.Lucky to stay there.Thanks for the friendly stuff.

Good hostel, nice friendly atmosphere and awesome staff. You will not feel a stranger there, you will ended up having friends and family.

One of the nicest hostels I stayed in on my vacation in Malaysia. The staff was very helpful, assisting in planning out what I wanted to do during the day in Kuala Lumpur. The atmosphere of the hostel was very friendly as well and there is a nice area to hang out in (and beers available)

perfect location close to everything and very nice hostel with great people.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels