Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place where to stay in KL!

Very good location - but make sure you don't get a room with a window facing the street - you can't sleep at night from the noise!!! No shoes are allowed inside the hostel which is normal in Malaysia but it does become annoying! My sister got her shoes stolen so keep them with you! Breakfast is very simple - toast tea and coffee. Very good value for money for the hostel on a whole.

Really clean beds. Friendly staff. great location. I'm a solo traveller and it was important to have a place central to KL with security. I stayed there for 3 nights it felt like a home away from home. Next time Im in KL, Im coming straight to this place!! Amanda

room is ok but hard to use plug. also quite hard to go up stairs if u hv lots of luggages

Good hostel, friendly with good shower facility and decent dorm rooms. Good location once you find it. Helpful staff. Would recommend.

Perfect hostel, with the best bunk beds i ever had in a hostel, really clean! I always stay at sunshine's while I'm in KL

There is nothing bad you can say of this hostel. Excellent value for money

This was my first stop on a longer trip and my first ever dorm experience. Apparently it set the bar very high. Many others staying there said that it was one of the best they have stayed at and I agree to date. Patrick the manager is great fun, will give you great local advice and the atmosphere for meeting people is great. Unlike some hostels this place has a good central social location. You will find it hard not to make friends here.

I enjoyed the hostel environment entirely, it is really worthy in terms of geographical location, atmosphere, administration and accomodation comfort. I had an inconvenience during my stay, my sandals were stolen outside the entrance door of the hostel, therefore I recommend to enforce the security system right outside the hostel to avoid further inconvenience like that. Thank you Jacopo Messina

• 6th Mar 2014

Friendly and amiable staff, good and clean facilities and very good location (although the area is more expensive)

Good luck finding better than Sunshine Bedz in KL, or anywhere. Good value. Clean. Spacious. Blazing WiFi. New beds. Perfect location. (Quiet anyhow.) met a lot of good travelers. A couple of adapters per bed, and one is international! But the staff makes the difference: always there. Most helpful. Patrick is the best. He knows the city and shares the insight. Helped me get all my last minutes, ridiculous errands done lickity split! Train tickets, pics, food, india visa! Thanks Patrick!!!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Nice area. Good staff

Bigger than the first time I was there but still super clean, great staff, central located and easy as usual to meet others travellers...... just love Sunshine Bedz

• 1st Mar 2014

This is the 2nd time I stayed at this hostel and i would say that the standard has slightly drop to my observation. But would still consider staying here next time I book a KL get-away.

I had pleasant stay in Sunshine bedz KL, except for the traffic sounds that you can hear until midnight :p Love the shower, make me want to build the same one at home :) will recommend this hostel to those who want stay at Bukit bintang, KL. Quite satisfied with the hostel :D

Can't really say anything bad about this place. It's a cool place with private bedrooms and dorms. Very chill vibe here. Very hot inside. Beware the stinky shoes at the top of the stairs!

Amazing place to stay in KL, thank you again.

Such a nice hostel! Very clean rooms and toilets! Atmosphere is awesome! Made lotes of friends...free breakfast...

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

I liked this hostel very much! The staff was super nice, the rooms were clean, and the location is perfect. Has all the facilities you need. Free and ok wi-fi, free use of an computer and breakfast was also included. I would definitely stay again!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Everything in the hostel was perfect! They have a lovely staff which helps you a lot with everything, the showers are the cleanest I have seen in my whole trip, showers have a strong flow of water (and they are electric), air conditioners work properly and they have international plugs in each bed. The hostel is located in front of many shoppings and very close to the monorail station.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels