Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The atmosphere, the location, the cleanliness, but most of all the staff made my stay at Sunshine Bedz KL unforgettable. A group of the most amazing people ever! By far the best hostel I stayed in during my travels. If you would like to stay in a place that feels like a home away from home and really like to party, you should stay here! Really, don't hesitate to book this hostel :). I really loved my stay here!

• 9th Aug 2014

Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad you were able to be part of the "Sunshine Bedz Family" during your stay in KL. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers that are coming to Kuala Lumpur. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Awesome! Great stay, great people, great night activities (if you want), absolutely clean, awesome!

• 9th Aug 2014

Thanks for your amazing review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and joined in on the social activities. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers coming to KL. You and your friends are always welcome here at Sunshine Bedz! We look forward to your return! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Patrick and the team at Sunshine bedz are fantastic. On arrival they were so welcoming and explained everything I needed to know about the hostel. There is information everywhere and if you need to know anything all the staff are so friendly and helpful! The dorms, bathrooms, showers and eating area are spotlessly clean, you almost wouldn't believe it's a hostel. Staff are constantly making sure there is toilet paper, soap etc! Thank you guys for a wonderful stay :-)

Perfect location ...nice stafs .fo nit think twice

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms and helpful staff. Close to the monorail and free bus stop. The rooms with ac are nice and cool for a comfortable night sleep and all the nights I stayed I was invited out for beers or trivia etc, I think I'll be back next time I'm in KL

Unfortunately, we jusst stayed for one night. I enjoyed the cozy feel of the hostel, combined with nice and clean rooms. In addition, the sstaff (Patrick especially) were very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a very personal aatmosphere and Patrick keeps you up to date.

Enjoyed my first hostel experience at Sunshine Bedz tremendously and decided to stay there on my return.trip. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Utilized public transportation throughout my stay with ease. Highly recommend this hostel.

Good location, pretty nice staff but a little noisy room, maybe too close to common area. Would recommend.

We had a really great time at Sunshine Bedz. One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Good advice, friendly approach, very clean at all hours - couldn´t ask for more. Thanks to the team, I´m sure we will return!

• 4th Aug 2014

Ik laat een comment achter in het Nederlands omdat mij dit gevraagd is door de owner. Een steady hostel op een geweldige locatie. Met redelijk goed personeel. Een aantal keren vertrokken maar toch weer terug gekomen. Zeker een aanrader maar pas op voor de eigenaar. Kan overkomen als een vreemde eend in de bijt.

• 3rd Aug 2014

最高の経験。オーナーのパトリックにはお世話になりました。 Great experience and it was a great opportunity to meet Patrick. The other staff were also great and it's very easy and social to meet new people. I've also travelled to some places such as Penang and met up with them for reunion. The price on what you get and pay is great. I'd love to come back again and felt like home! However, some beds there can make you have AC directly in your face so be aware about that. Also after midnight, the quiet hours is strict.

This is good hostel in a good location. Can't really say more than that. Beds are comfy, rooms are basic, breakfast is good, staff are helpful. Nothing excellent or amazing about this hostel but nothing bad either. Atmosphere is good if you want to party, otherwise there's not many people around. I am going back a second time so obviously it is ok

I stayed in this hostel for one month, I was in KL alone but I never felt lonely, this hostel is one of the reasons making KL my second home. It's located in the city center which is the best advantage. It is clean, with good security and most importantly very friendly and helpful staff!! They talk to you and get to know your needs, showing you great places in town, taking you out for dinner and drinks, taking care of you like a family. I love everyone in this hostel and wish them all the best!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

We really enjoyed our time in Kuala Lumpur and the hostel was one of the reasons why. The guys from the hostel go out every night together - so it´s easy to meet new people and have a good time. We would definitely go there again !!

Staff is very friendly...and place is very clean and comfort...overall this is the best hostel I've stayed

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

i loved this place, had everything i was looking for, atmosphere and friendliness, great facillities and respect from the other occupants so i could rest once i was worn out.

• 31st Jul 2014

I highly recommend this hostel. The location is great. It is a great place to meet fellow travellers, and since it's super close to the main party street, you're bound to go out together if you like to donate so. I will say it can be loud if crowded, ear plugs are recommended, especially if your dorm is on the first floor. The beds were comfortable. The lockers are large enough to put your entire pack. Showers are clean with good pressure and hot water.

Really enjoyed my stay here. It's a very sociable hostel with people going out most nights but it's not so noisy that you can't get an early night either. Facilities are great with plenty of showers and toilets that were kept very clean. The location is also good, right by the monorail, although there was some street noise in the dorm I was in. Maybe worth asking for a room not at the front.

Had an absolutely wonderful time at Sunshine Bedz ... Patrick and all the staff are great! The location is central and the smaller size of the hostel compared to some of KL's "mega" hostels made it much easier to make friends and meet people. Don't be afraid to start up or join a conversation in the lobby!

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel is excellent. The facilities are consistently clean, the location is convenient, and the staff are awesome. Patrick, the owner, is a great guy who strives to help you out with everything. He also takes everyone out and shows you around the bars. I recommend the hostel to everyone!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels