Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice hostel with very frindly staff! Great value for money!! :)

This the second time I have visited KL and stayed at Sunshine Bedz. Staff are fantastic and other back packers were friendly and happy to chat in a relaxed environment. Once again thanks so much, wonderful staff.

• 28th Aug 2014

Cheers! Thanks for your amazing review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visits to KL and Sunshine Bedz. Please remember to mention our name to your friends and other travelers who are coming to KL. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Lovely hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Wifi works only in the common area and some rooms

I was originally meant to stay 1 night before moving on to Langkawi, however with the abundance of things to see in KL well extended our stay by a further 2 nights which the guys and girls at the desk were able to do for me. They are a helpful, knowledgable and friendly group and are an asset to Sunshine Bedz. Thank you very much. Maybe put up a whiteboard to allow guests to leave messages for one another to arrange group trips or nights out etc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the hostel. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in KL and took advantage of all the things the city has to offer. Your idea with the whiteboard is really great and we'll definitely look into that! We look forward to having you stay with us again upon your return to KL. Cheers! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

Strongly recommend this hostel as it is in perfect location with very helpful staff!

Thank you very much for your encouraging review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please mention our name to your friends and other travelers you meet on your journey. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They gave us many tips like where to go and what we can do. Location is really good and easy to find. They just do not have laundry facility so it was shame but all good!

Great hostel. No complaints. A little pricey unless you get the weekend promotion but my girlfriend and I enjoyed the staying in the basic dorm.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had a fabulous stay. Thank you.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Well I love this hostel! They just need living room and some couch and this hostel gonna be awesome!

i love their female dorm. Quite spacious, has locker and there is a clothes hunger in the corner of the room. The location is superb, you can just go anywhere from this place

Excellent location, easy to find and if not for the inconvenience of the construction of the new MRT line, I would have loved it more. Clean and the breakfast, as the reception put it, is to jumpstart your day. Starbucks and Killiney is a few steps away from the front door. Smaller restos are all just a block or two away. However since it's Bukit Bintang, expect all sorts of entertainment outside.

The place was in a great location in Bukit Bintang. It is really clean. The staff were helpful, but not always super knowledgeable. The common area is a bit institutional, so not the best for meeting people, but if you already have travel buddies, this is a good home base.

Great place, so nice people and wonderful staff, knows everything and very persistent to help you with going around in kl and the rest of Malaysia! Stay here, so good!

Great location, it's in the center of downtown and near the metro station. But the hostel itself is a little bit shabby, with very narrow stair and crowded room. Moreover, the power went off at night when I was in the shower, which was pretty horrifying.

Awesome location ! Nice atmosphere. I liked the 2 guitars available to everyone. Partied like hell by night (missed a 11am flight the next day...) The dorm bed (in C1) came with 2 plugs, a reading lamp and a big locker and more lockers in the main lobby still a locking system on the dorm door could be a good idea (a digicode to avoid the lost key problem) Clean (no-shoes policy) but it smells at the entrance... Toasts and jam breakfast was just ok but a fridge is available for your own food.

The location is very good-right at Bukit Bintang and across from the Monorail, 100m from the free KL busses, around the corner from Jalan Alor food street, and a few spots away from McDs if you need to grab some early breakfast before heading out to the airport!! The workers are knowledgeable and friendly, no matter what time of day. There are plenty of toilets and showers so even if there is a wait for any of the facilities, you don't have to wait long. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Had a really good time here and met awesome people! And thanks to Patrick who always made me laugh with his little jokes. If u are travelling alone this is the perfect place to stay and if u wanna be alone dont come here, too many great people and activities to chill and relax!

• 18th Aug 2014

This was a perfectly ok hostel. Nothing bad about it, nothing amazing about it either. Beds were comfy and the rooms have AC. Powerful showers and clean bathrooms as well. The area is good for exploring the rest of the city, as you have a bus stop for the free bus service very near by. The staff were helpful, and gave me useful information when I asked for it. Overall, a perfectly pleasant stay. Would stay here again.

A great location and well priced too. Only thing is that our room (6 bed dorm) was like a sauna because the air con was not working properly so I couldn't sleep at all. Showers and toilets were clean and had good pressure on the water. I would recommend it to others.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels