Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Only bad thing I can comment about is that you do have a mosquitos always flying around because the back end of the hostel is open. Other then that.. a fantastic hostel.

Security is not as tight as anyone can get in from the main entrance. Location is completely central, close to everything you'd need in the city centre. Staff - Sonya and Fizz (were crazy helpful and friendly) - apologies if recall name wrongly here! Atmosphere - the place to meet people. Very clean (hard to see for some I believe due to the place doesn't look sparkling new). Value for $ - 5/5. Facilities - not giving 10/10, only cos I been to some hostel in Taipei with crazy facilities.

It is good location and near monorail,going to airport it might be 1 hour only by using monorail and Airport EKexpress... The bed and shower place is very clean,and also near KLCC, next time will choose again!

Perfect location and the facilities are also great. The best bed I had in Malaysia. Staff is nice and helpful.

I only stay here for 1 night in 6 beds female dorm with spacious room. I like their "backpackers" atmosphere, with good facilities. Location also easy to navigate and accessing. But the share bathroom and toilet little bit smelly, felt like toilet door is rather thin or kind a like see through door.

A friend recommended I stay in Sunshine Bedz because the staff was friendly and the hostel was fun. The other people staying in the hostel were wonderful; it was a great crowd. But the staff was not friendly. We weren't allowed to talk after midnight anywhere in the hostel. We were talking at a normal volume, crowded onto the balcony off the bathroom, none of us were drinking, and the staff continued to berate us. This was not the experience I was promised.

The place was clean; may be from no-shoe policy. The staffs were really helpful. If you want the location you can easily access to shopping malls, dining; just 4 min. walk to jalan alor, and the monorail, this will be ur choice.

Overall, I like staying at this hostel. Totally recommended. But, please provide and turn on the AC in the lobby and dining area. Not just a fan.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

We booked a deluxe double room, but it was facing street. The light from malls and noice from traffic make it hard to sleep. So we changed to a simple double room without window, at least it was quiet enough. Apart from that all the experience in Sunshine bedz has been very nice.

The wifi was atrocious, the worst in my whole trip. No atmosphere, nothing going on at the hostel, we were constantly shushed when we weren't doing anything but talking. None of us were drinking either so it's not like we would've been rowdy. The bathrooms and toilets are very clean and it's well maintained. Standard toast for brekkie.

This is the second time I have stayed at Sunshine Bedz. The first time was random, finding the hostel online from good reviews. The second time was deliberate and I will stay there again. Always a great place to meet interesting people from all over the globe. It's in a great location and easy to get anywhere in KL with a metro station right across the street. highly recommend!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Really cheap considering its right in the centre of the business district - close to the Patronas towers. Staff were so helpful and friendly. Rooms didn't lock which was a shame but lockers were big enough for all your bags. Comfy beds and hot shower can't complain! Wish we could have stayed in KL longer to stay at this place!

The beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms and showers were very clean. The metro station is literally across the street but since there is construction we had to walk around. It's a bit weird that we couldn't bring our own alcohol from outside but overall it was great. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice place in a good location. You have the monorail on your door. Good area for shopping and food. Staff is friendly and help you with any information you need. Dorms are clean and you can have a good sleep.

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at. Great facilities and nice hot showers. I wouldn't say it's a party hostel but very easy to meet people and very near the the going out area. The location is excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It's also very secure. Definitely recommended if you are in KL.

This is an excellent hostel. The facilities are great, the hostel is clean and close to everything, and the staff are awesome - very helpful and friendly. I would certainly stay there again.

Good hostel, great atmosphere. Love the location. Close to foodstreet, barstreet, pavillion and Klcc. Super clean! Reception was always helpfull and smiling. A/C was too much. I was freezing at night. Als those blankets... come on, who can fit under that napkin?

Very nice people at this hostel, excellent price, i would come again

Located in a great location of Bukit Bintang where hawker markets and good food meets the supermalls; a great location for all. Sunshine Bedz itself has the ambience of a traditional hostel; a great, lively and sociable atmosphere. Though this may not be the newest or trendiest hostel, it's age and personality makes it feel like an old friend. Bedding is clean and fresh, rooms are cleaned daily. The AC in each dorm is controlled by the occupiers not staff. Lockers are available after check out

Great location, good staff, resonance price and overall would return :)

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels