Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I enjoyed my stay in Sunshine bedz KL hostel. I met lots of nice people and celebrated Christmas Eve together, it was soo much fun. Hostel is safe, clean, breakfast included and staffs are friendly. Happy to started my trip staying here...

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Mongolia

Location is ideal. The staff are great, they're always there to help. Extended my stay from 2 days to 4 days. Would stay here again if I was in kuala lumpur.

• 21st Dec 2015

Super happy with our stays! The guiding from the airport was easy to follow. The staff was so nice and friendly. The rooms are not a big interior experience, but it's clean and cumfy. The showers and toilets were clean and eventough it's sharing we didn't have to que at anytime. This is a hostel were you can tell things have been given thoughts: they had travel guide books, computers, earplugs and allways free nescafé and time to sit down and give you suggetions on where to go and how. Thank you

Very friendly and helpful staff, good place to meet fellow travellers passing by KL. Location is ok, but in very crowded and noisy area.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Stayed for only one night. Hostel was good. Only strange thing is that there are no keys for the rooms or the front entrance of the hostel, so that felt a bit unsafe. Other than that, nothing to complain :)

Great place to stay !!!

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Brunei

Erin is an absolute legend!

This is a very social hostel. Staff and guests are so friendly. The bathrooms and showers are clean all day all night. I don't know how they do it. The place is Busy. Easy to get around central KL by the nearby monorail station. The only downside I can think of is that the dormitory door has no lock.

No comment..so awesome..!!!

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Really enjoyed our stay here ! Was super clean and friendly, helpful stuff ! Big thank you to Aaron for being super friendly and helpful !

Definitely worth a stay! The location is right next to the metro and the other public transportation was really easily accessible. There's a lot of construction near the entrance but it was still pretty easy to find. Staff were super helpful, lockers were big, and bathrooms were clean.

Awesome place! Super friendly and helpful staff. Loved it and will stay again!

You guys seriously rock. If I'm ever back in KL I will see you again!

great hostel, lovely rooms, great location and very friendly and helpful staff!

A well located hostel that deserved more than the one night we stayed there. Very friendly staff. Being right at a stop for several of the free GoKL bus routes is a definite bonus, as is being tihht at a monorail stop. If I was to be in KL again I would definitelt choose Sunshine Bedz for a longer stay.

Awesome. Extremely friendly and wonderful staff & great layout to help meeting of other travellers. Great location, a few mins from the best street food area, and the Petronas Towers. Monorail station adjacent. My only gripes are lack of locker in private room (though door does lock), 10pm quiet-time curfew that prevents people hanging out late in the hostel, & the really small blankets you get with the beds (choice between cold feed or cold body). A++. Will definitely visit again! :)

I only stayed one short night here, but I can't wait to come back! Great facilities (communal areas and bathrooms were really fantastic!) and great location! :)

Good hostel

Great hostel. The front desk staff was amazing. Without even me asking, a girl sat down with me and helped me plan my day for things to see. They really want to make sure you are having a good stay. They are really knowledgeable of stuff around KL. Breakfast is simple but good, beer is cheap compared to 7/11. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Nice staff. Kind.