Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel, especially considering the price! The hostel is very clean (rooms, toilets, showers and common area) and the staff is very helpful with information about transport etc. the breakfast is just toast, tea and coffee, but there is a really great bakery/cafe just across the street. Location is good in the heart of KL, walking distance to the twin towers, mosques and temples. Would recommend staying here!

Loved the location. It's right next to Bukit Bintang station. Conveniently located. The hostel was very clean and well managed. Loved the room and slept really well considering I usually have hard time falling asleep in a new environment. Wish I had stayed longer and will definitely come back each time I come down to KL.

First hostel I've ever stayed at and we had low expectations from the various reviews weve been reading. Me and my friend were in the 4 shared dorm and our stay was beyond amazing. The staff and especially the owner went out of their way to make us enjoy KL. We went out on Wednesday at the SkyBar and at another bar near our place. They were really fun to be around and can hold interesting conversations if you are social enough to hold one as well. The place/facilities were well maintained always

Hostel is okay. Doesn't have any rooms with 2 twin beds. Location is good but hard to find because there is a sign outside but then it doesn't say is on the second floor so you walk up first flight and think it isn't there. The hostel is fine but not sure if it is worth the price. Good atmosphere at night.

I will be coming back to here someday!

We had a room at the front of the hostel unfortunately this is on a busy road. And the way that you hear good 24 hours a day.

Really nice hostel just in the middle of Bukit Bintang with international guests in every age. Although it's quiet noisy outside you almost hear nothing inside the room due good window isolation. The hostel is very clean and the staff is really nice and helpful. The breakfast is very simple but good value for the price. I completely can recommend this hostel. Book some days in advance due it was fully booked all days I stayed there.

This is where it's at. Absolutely loved this hostel. Patrick and his staff are phenomenal. They answered every question and gave us a list of all the best food^^ The rooms, showers, bathrooms were well attended to. It's located on a busy street so it can get noisy, but it's the city. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in KL.

the hostel is in a great location, very easy to get around anywhere and close to the monorail station. The bed was the most comfortable ever, super clean room and sheets as well as chilling area. Staff very friendly and helpful and relaxed atmosphere at all times. Plus is very cheap. Definitely stay if you visit KL, you won't regret it.

Good location and decent hostel.

Stayed in a double room with a shower, everything was clean, had an aircon. Would have enjoyed a proper blanket, instead of a thin (Ikea) one. But the hostel was really nice, the breakfast nothing special, met nice people, nice staff, really really clean. One of the best places I stayed in in Malaysia by now :)

Perfect as usual :) I keep coming back to this hostel over and over again. Love the staff, the nice facilities and the great location. Really enjoyed the BBQ at the roof top. Simple but so nice to bring people together!!! I can recommend this hostel to everyone!! Much love!!

NICE HOSTEL IN THE HEART OF KL. THANK YOU PATRICK. VERY NICE STAFFS

My husband and I spent 3 nights here. The location was great! We had a bit of problem finding the place as there was road works everywhere but we found it in the end. We had a private room which was clean, we were only allowed food and drinks down in the common area which was annoying but were allowed water in the rooms. The bathrooms were always clean which was good. We didn't find it easy to meet people there even though there was a common room which was a shame but overall a nice place.

Brilliant location and comfortable dorm rooms. Friendly and helpful staff.

nice staff nice hostel love the peanut butter jam thank you patrick

Very good security, got big lockers for everyone for free, good location right in the city center with a big food street in the back and 7/11 etc. around. Super friendly and helpful staff, room (single) was clean with extra towel and AC. Only the walls were super thin, could hear people from the community area as if they were sitting next to me, price is a bit high, but probably normal for center Kuala Lumpur. Had a great stay and am definitely recommending this place!

Great staff in excellent location, clean and safe and a great place to meet people. Would highly recommend

Great hostel and kind staff!

Friendly staff, great place to meet people, killer ac, big lockers, and awesome security. I even witnessed two staff members going over the protocol of what to do in the event of a security breach and how they should handled the situation. Only down side for me... on my two days stay...each day.. I was bit by some sort of bug in the hostel common areas.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels