Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good hostel in a great location, so can't beat the price. Everyone has to take off their dirty city shoes at the door, so this helps keep everything clean. Basic facilities, but good atmosphere.

Awesome place, the atmosphere was really great and the staff super friendly. Really good for hooking up with other people.

nice Hostel with good common area to meat people. streetfood and bars are 5min walking away, mc donald's and a mall are next to. Entrance is not easy to find (next to mc donalds). clean and nice styled bathrooms, quiet dorms. International plugs in the dorms!

Awesome place, clean, comfortable and in a great location. The staff was super helpful when I wanted to go places and all of them were great for answering my questions. They kept noise down at night and much to the dismay of the partiers after midnight they had to go elsewhere. The lockers were HUGE! I would stay there again for sure. Loved my experience.

In general we really enjoyed our stay there. Great location. Staff are helpful and friendly. The only thing I would suggest is to offer thicker quilts for the beds. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It has amazing staff and a great atmosphere!

One of the best hostel I have stayed in, the staff are lovely and so helpful, The atmosphere is amazing everyone is so friendly. The beds are so comfy and the place is so clean. Stayed 3 night which ended up being 7, it has given me a good impression on KL defo will stay here again. it's central to everything with a free bus service which is very helpful when getting around.

It was ok. Not the greatest hostel I've stayed in recently.

Hi,, im glad to met those hospitable, friendly and accomodating staffs Sunshine Bedz. My gratitude to you all. :)

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

A highly recommended place to stay at! the staff are so nice and friendly, very clean place, water and breakfast are provided, location is amazing and close to shopping malls and the Metro, wifi works very well! I will def be back to this hostel next trip to Kuala Lumpur! Thanks a lot guys )

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Excellent hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Modern and clean bathrooms. Would definitely stay agai

Clean hostel with nice staff

Great hostel. Clean and comfy. Great nights sleep in the beds. Will on reception is fantastic. So helpful and so friendly. Lots of space to socialise. Showers great. Wifi good. Great location right next to the monorail. Central location near the sites and good food. Breakfast toast and jam as much as you can eat.

Miss a lounge area were people could hang out. And a better breakfast would be nice as well.

The previous reviews were no lie. Atmosphere is superb and it is so easy there to make friends. Matras to sleep on is good and people seem to respect not making noise in the rooms. Free coffee and thee all day long. Internet was poor to average to good sometimes probably depending on the amount of users connected at the same time. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody without a blink of an eye...

Good location, easy to find. The people that work there are super friendly and there is a great atmosphere :) would definitely stay there again!

Nice staff and very social. Room basic but had everything you need. Helped with anything you asked and lots of space to meet new people travelling.

Loved my stay at Sunshine Bedz! Originally only booked for 3 night then extended to 5. Currently traveled over to the Perhentian Islands and know that I will absolutely book to stay with them again once I get back to KL. Cleanst hostel with the best AC!! Staff is great - the owner especially was awesome. Went out of his way to really help you find your way to the next destination. Pass the word, this place is a steal of a deal.

When I ever come back to KL, I will take the same Hostel again