Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice place to stay in KL, and convenient location to the monorail. Easy to meet other travelers in the common area. Awesome shawarma place around the corner that's open til 3 most nights.

Great hostel. Very cleans, staff are helpful and great atmosphere. The only negative is they are very strict on the silence in the common areas after midnight rule. This wasn't a big deal since the hostel I s near a bunch of bars so we just went out at midnight.

Only there for one night but was allowed to keep my luggage there even after checkout! The staff are so sweet and helpful and the bed was one of the comfiest hostel beds I've slept in! Also amazing location!

Unreal value for money because of location, staff, facilities, the owner patrick is awesome. Literally next to the bukit bintang monorail. Security style door entrance. Close to jalan aloor (food street) and changkat (bar street). There is also a great shawarma place just outside. Coming back in a week or so. Walking distance to every main tourist stuff.

Super awesome staff (!!!) and atmosphere. Good location in the heart of Bukit Bintang and close to one food street. Enough toilets and showers for all people, they were always clean. Only one little downside: there was no window in my room, but we had an aircon.

Staff was very friendly and location is also very good but i really didnt like the room. It was very small (4people dorm) without windows and that made me kind of claustrofobic.

Awesome place to spend a few days. The staff is fantastic, helpful and on top of things. The location is right at the heart of the city and you can eat local food at street side food courts or go and spend all your money in the malls. It's neat that the electrical sockets fit almost any plug, the showers are hot,. the rooms are cool and there's plenty of room int he fridge for your own food.

The staff was extremely friendly and handled complaints professional. They were always there to answer questions and help with planning tours or next travel steps. They were happy to tell about places to be and their culture. It was absolutely clean, nice guests and rooms. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back. Well done Sunshine bedz!

Only here for 1 night but I enjoyed myself. Great location and good atmosphere

Great staff and hostel. Located in what feels like Times Square back in New York, so if you're looking for something busy and bustling then you'll love the location. It was a bit too urbanized for me (coming from the big apple lol), but fortunately one of the staff members (Rain) was super eager to help me figure out my agenda, and before you knew it I was on my way to Penang! Highly recommend for those who are coming to Kuala Lumpur and want to be in the center of the city!

Not far from the monorail, accessible bus stop was close by. Staff were very helpful. Bed wasn't the best but can't be knocked for the price of the hostel. I arrived a day late and the staff were really helpful.

The hostel is really conveniently located and easy to get to all main tourist attractions. Was also very easy to get to Batu Caves and airport as monorail was right next to the hostel. The staff were mostly very helpful and the book of excursions/recommendations was a useful addition. Free toast in the mornings was a nice bonus. Main downside was very small bed sheets so got quite chilly at night. Toilet and shower area well maintained.

Great hostel - top of the market with cleanliness and well-kept facilities. If you're looking for a good and convenient stay in KL it's going to be hard to find better. Worth every dollar!

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, perfect location near shops, food street and free bus station. Would stay there again!

I had stayed in sunshine bedz before and I enjoyed my stay so much that I will come back to sunshine bedz whenever I visit KL. The cleanliness is the most appreciate part.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

This was our third stay at Sunshine Bedz in 8 months and it has only got better! The cleanliness of the hostel, hospitality of the staff and overall location is exceptional.

Nice staff and accomodatioding. The place was clean and well maintained. Maybe just put an exhaust fan near the shoe rack placed before the hostel entrance door. It will be a good welcome atmosphere if it smells good and not the shoes smell. Thanks!

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Great location, nice rooms, friendly atmosphere, helpful staff. I would stay again!

Couldn't even talk after 12 in the common area told to leave. Everything else was nice. The owner is very friendly

Staff was friendly, perfect location near monorail station, shopping places, and restaurants.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels