Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

One of the best hostels we've encountered during our five months of traveling. Funny and helpful staff and great atmosphere, not to mention awesome location! Highly recommended!

Perfectly serviceable hostel. Most people seemed to stay only one or two nights, transiting through KL. I myself only stayed two nights. Hard for a hostel to build any sort of atmosphere when everyone's just passing through. But the hostel was perfectly fine for a short stay.

Amazing and friendly staff, especially Mr.Will... Such a great hospitality they have :)

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

staff were friendly and very helpful. the toilets were very clean andi like the fact that everyone tried to be nice to each other. thank you very much for your superior service

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Iran

Pleased with staff and facilities however having room on the reception floor was a bit noisy. I felt like being in the middle of people conversation and not having a chance for a good rest. But this is not the end of the world ;))))

I tried contacting and the hostel never ever in this life answer me.

This is my nth time at this hostel as I have visited Kuala Lumpur on multiple visits. Patrick and company are an amazing staff to deal with. I am astounded by the fact that all the facilities (bed, showers, towels) are kept in well order. I'll be here again soon!

Helpful people, perfect location, comfortable beds, ac, would defi stay there again when in KL. :)

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Estonia

I loved staying here. If I'm ever back in KL, I will surely stay here again.

Very good place, excellent location. A little bit noisy but not to bad. Comfortable and safe.

Our stay at Sunshine Bedz KL was just what we needed after a long flight and train ride into the city. The staff was very helpful in getting us to our next destination, and toast and coffee over conversation with other travelers was great. Great job, KL! Definitely going to try and return.

Great location near the train station and shopping Malls. Staff were incredibly helpful and informative and the owner is the BEST :P Nice atmosphere and meet lots of other travellers. Very close to jalan alor food street and other restaurants. Would definitely stay again! Thank you from Miriam and Laura

Awesome location, awesome place, friendly staff. Only compliant is that the rooms are freezing cold since you can't control the AC and I was in the room next to the eating common area and was pretty loud until 2am and then loud again around 8am. But all part of staying at a Hostel.

The manager was excellent on providing information to us. Security was diligent as they thought i was local after hours. Lots of showers and bathrooms so never had to wait. The quiet hours needs to be enforced though as we could hear people chatting away in the Common area from our dorms.

• 1st Jun 2015

Very clean. I stayed in the single private room which was a bit dinky (and the 'window' is rather translucent) but I couldn't complain about the bathrooms or common areas (very clean)

• 1st Jun 2015

Only there for one night before heading out to Singapore but a nice place with a wide range of ages staying there which was cool. Good location in Kuala Lumpur and close to some cool places

As a Hostel in the heart of KLs food and party area I found this place to be very quiet, relaxing and made a lot of connections to other travelers. I definitely recommend to stay here. The rooms are nice and clean and everything is right outside the door. Free buses, the popular food street, many massage places and an unlimited number of bars. Go ahead book your stay and enjoy KL.

Great location in KL! Pretty much close by anything/everything you need, otherwise the monorail station is a 5 minute walk if you need to get anywhere else. A little weird that they didn't provide you with a key so you had to wait for them to buzz you in the door every time. Also each dorm didn't have a key either so anyone could walk into your room, but they did provide individual lockers that were pretty large. Other than that, the place was great.

Sunshine was a really comfortable place to stay with a perfect location to explore KL. The staff are friendly, and the bedrooms nice with your own locker to stash your stuff in if you feel the need. The common area next to the rooms gets a bit loud at night, but nothing too crazy. Kitchen was helpful as well. Would definitely stay again.

Great atmosphere and a great place to stay. Highly to recommend to get the doubles upstairs if you want some quite time and bring your own lock as well.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels