Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel, very nice staff and in a good location to see the city. Very easy to find if you use the monorail. Also very easy to meet other travellers whilst staying there. For something a bit different I would also recommend the Moroccan/Lebanese restaurant across the street, opposite H&M. Just in case you get Asian food overload...which you probably will in KL.

This was the perfect location and I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and they had this yellow folder of information that was really wonderful. It contained all of the major sights to see and places to go with directions of how to get there. I used it a ton! The place was very safe and I felt comfortable there. Quiet hours start at midnight and there were a lot of mosquitos in the lounge area so if you are trying to stay up late with friends chatting in the lounge think twice.

The female rooms can not be locked so male staff can come in anytime, fro example to vacuum, clean or look for female guests.

Very nice hostel. Clean and safety. There are a lot of showers and bathrooms so you don't have to queue for it. The breakfast is included, that is a must.

Needs more bathrooms! Otherwise a fantastic place, right near everything.

its the best hostel i ve ever stayed. clean, location is perfect, and have a good atmosohere for backpacker.

Great location and very clean!!! Would stay here again if I'm ever back in KL.

love the hostel and the enviroment .... stayed with them on the 20-22 and then later for 24 only .... easy access to the malls food courts and other bars ....

What to say... It's my 3rd time here. Same vibe, same fun, same crazy but different people. I am on my 4th stay here while I'm writing

Overall decent hostel for KL. Nice beds.

great hostel in a good location. good sized dorms, showers and toilets on every floor and helpful staff. recommended!

The staff was friendly and helpful, toilets and showers were clean, dorm was cool and quiet, perfect location! I'd loved to recommend this hostel to my friends and definitely stay here again on my next visit to KL. :)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

we loved to stay there, because of the hospitality crew hostel.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

This is a good place, amazing location for sightseeing and convenience. The rooms are cleaned every day. The bed is comfortable but the blanket appears to be bought from the kids section. The main shortcomings were average wifi and tasteless breakfast.

Just a really great place to stay in KL. Arrived late but had no problem getting checked into my room. Though a word of warning if you're taking the monorail from KL Sentral, there is construction (as of 17 January 2015) just off the exit, which makes it a bit disorienting upon arrival, but just takes crossing a few extra streets and you'll be there. Aircon got a bit chilly at night.

We decided to stay up late one evening (1am)

You guys run a top hostel!

This place was awesome! The 24hr security and the giant lockers in each room are great! The staff was friendly and knowledgable. The hostel is a 20 min. walk from the Patronas Towers and a 5 min. walk to an amazing food street, where I ate most of my meals. If you are in KL stay here!

A nice hostel, friendly western staff were helpful with information about the city. 5 of us stayed in a 6 bed dorm, was a little small. Security was that you locked your valuables in a locker by the bed, but the room remained unlocked. Although, the front door was locked electronically via the front desk. Definitely a backpacker hostel.

A warm welcome is the most important thing! And they did it perfectly.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels