Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The common area gets extremely hot due to no air con

Pretty good hostel, easy to get know people, right in the center. Sometimes you have to change the room often if booked for many days.

Super central location. No bar. Clean.

Good location and clean. Staff is sometimes ignorant and act like as they do a favor for you to give you a bed for the night.

I love love love the staff here. They are all incredibly friendly and helpful. Great price for the location. Place is clean, good common area for socialization. Only thing is I wish the AC is on in the common since a lot of people do socialize in the area. Since they allow AC to be on in the dorm room, I suppose they have to cut cost somewhere. So nothing to complain about here!

We arrived at 2am very tired and were allowed to pay in the morning once we had settled in! The beds were super comfy and the rooms were very clean. The staff were really lovely, the only thing i'd say is that the young girl on reception can be a little rude - I stood at reception for a good 2 minutes before she even looked up and asked if I needed anything, her phone was obviously far more important. But other than that we had a very pleasant stay.

I had a really nice stay at Sunshine Bedz. Really clean, good vibe and met tons of cool people there. Will be back.

If you want to explore KL, don't stay in this Hostel. :-) People over there we're just too awesome to leave the hostel. Despite that the staff is always down to show the Nightlife around the hostel, which means you will not get up too early. I recommend the Hostel. The rooms and the common area are very nice, the staff is always friendly and willing to help you and the bathrooms are superclean. I had a pleasant time over there!

Better late than never 😉 Absolutely loved this place! Had a great time here. Perfect place to meet people and explore the city. Patrick (and the staff) make you feel right at home. Thanks for everything Patrick! The trip was amazing 😊 And dont forget 1.70 haha. Take care and see u next time!

Perfectly located, immaculately clean. What more could you want.

i love this hostel. I've came back twice already, and have had a good stay both times. people here are very social, especially around breakfast time. and theres always people to go out with at night. perfect centralised location. close to shops, bars and yummy eating places, atms and convenient stores. patrick the owner makes the place really welcoming. he would sometimes take us to really cool local restaurants. wifi works perfectly, and there is quiet time for good night sleep when needed

Fantastic hostel right in the heart of the city. Easy to find and walking distance to most attractions. Great staff and friendly atmosphere. Will stay again on my return journey.

Really nice staff! Really good atmosphere, easy to meet new people. Rooms were clean and tidy. Great hostel!

Nice Hostel, good location, better for meet new people and take part in parties!

The rooms which are facing to the main road very noisy. Well, the hostel located at the hearth of Bukit Bintang!

I had such a great time here, not only is it in a great location near lots of street food and places to go out it's also very close to the monorail so it's easy to get everywhere else. Loads of common room space so very easy to meet people, but goes quiet at 12 so you can sleep but if you want to stay up we just went to the back :) Patrick is a legend, bought us beer and played drinking games with us, forever friendly and helpful.. I would recommend this place to anyone, well worth the money

Stayed there twice: once at beginnig and once at end of our Malaysia-Trip. Staff extremely welcoming and friendly. Gave us advice and tips for any question we asked. Rooms are nicely painted and equiped with lockers. Common area well suited to meet people or have a cool drink. All in All nice stay - would always recommend. Thanks again especially to Will and Verena

Overall Very good hostel, I'll come back.

Lovely hostel would recommend to anyone! Great breakfast too!

• 13th Mar 2015

Good location, just a little diversion at the time we were there due to roadworks. Otherwise an easy 5 minutes to the outdoors food street, bars etc. Not too noisy considering location. The dorm rooms were compact but were clean & comfortable. There was a large locker, bedside light & power point for each bed. The bathrooms were clean. The communal area outside the dorms was handy to pack our bags for an early morning flight, rather than disturb our room mates.

• 12th Mar 2015