Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

nice staff great location great hostel thank you patrick will come back here again definitely

This place was great! Great location. Walking distance to many attractions and night ventures. Rooms were great. VERY comfortable, safe, clean and the staff had great recommendations when asked. Highly recommended. Only negative is that when taking the Star Shuttle bus (as a transportation option from the hostel) was not knowing that we would need to get off and get on a smaller taxi van and the drivers not knowing where to take us. Had to use our maps for landmarks to get off near the hostels.

NICE STAFF NICE LOCATION PERFECT HOSTEL THANK YOU PATRICK

Great hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here. Really comfortable beds and good wifi. Great location next to a monorail stop. Definitely recommend it!

Nice stay, breakfast, beds and security are all good. Can be a bit noisy but you are in the heart of KL so what i am complaining about.

The staff really went above and beyond they anticipated every thing you could want need or even need to know fantastic

Very clean and tidy hostel, the atmosphere here isn't the best. Luggage storage is very handy when leaving and coming back to KL (reasonably priced too) Great location and easy to find. Breakfast could be served a bit earlier for the people on early buses.

Free cold water would be great,but24h hot drinking water is OK.unfortunately room didn't have windows,but beds were comfortable.very convenient downtown location, but quiet.mcdo next door was useful.bring lockpads for luggage storage.late checkin was very efficient :)

Perfect location, nice people working there, very clean! The room was a little small, but was OK. No Key for the room. If I come Back to KL will stay here again.

This place is awesome. I'd always choose this place to stay if i come back to KL Though, breakfast is quite simple

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

Nice hostel, good location right in the city center. The rooms have no windows though so it's pitch black when u wake up in the morning.

A very great hostel! We recommend it :-)

• 24th Feb 2015

Good value for money, nice private room

Quite nice, and excellent location and staff!

Ideal place to stay in KL. Great location, literally opposite the metrolink station. The place itself is very clean and well maintained. You won't get better value for money anywhere else. I do recommend this place, it's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in in south east Asia.

It is good place, but it is not easy to find. If you want to get there, please call them first to get more information. People are very friendly. I liked there. I will go back again if I go to KL.

The sigle room next to the street, very noisy! But later changed to a quiet room, everything is great!!!

It's an excellent hostel, clean, nice and friendly staffs. One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Beds are SO CONFORTABLE. I havent slept so well for a long time :) If i have a chance to come to KL again i will stay there again!

Really awesome place! Very chill and relaxing, people there are so nice. Owner is one crazy dude who knows how to take care of this customers. (Thanks bro if you're readin this!) Will definitely return again if I ever get to KL! Place is very homey and comfortable! Wifi is good for me though so I guess it's a hit or miss with other people. Otherwise all is really good. I stayed in a male dorm and its very comfy for me at least. Lockers for us to put our stuff so that's really handy.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Singapore

For sure bro, we read each and every review and appreciate it. We will try to improve the wifi to be great for everyone. See you soon. ps. hope you are reading this too... :P

This is a nice place to stay as its located within walking distance to a train stop, the Petronas Towers and Food Street. It's clean and the beds are comfy. They have quiet hours at night so you can get rest, but its a bit noisy if you want to be asleep early. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions, but we didn't feel that there were many unique suggestions of things to do in a big city like KL. All in all this is a solid place to crash.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels