Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

One of the coolest hostel i've found. A great place to find a backpacker community and hang out.

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff, clean facilities and great location! Had a great stay!!!

A very nice clean hostel in the center of the city, ideal for getting around on foot or public transport. Very large and so has that big hostel anonymity which some may like. Lots of younger "gap year" travelers and regular pub night events organized through the hostel.

Very friendly staff. Nice hostel but always very packed

Only good thing about this hostel is the location. The staff however are the rudest people i have ever met. They constantly check the room every ten mins which made me feel uneasy. Breakfast started at 8 every morning which is only jam and bread. I left at 8 the morning od my departure and was told i could not have breakfast although i had a longjourney ahead. also very thin walls so very loud. Staff didnt care my roomates were making a lot od nounoise at 3am while i tried to sleep

The staff were very attentive in trying to help out anyway.

I love it! It was way more than I expected considering the price I paid for. Friendly staffs, great location, clean room! :)

Great location. The staff was ok and the facilities were kept very clean. Overall it's a good place to stay in KL.

The staff were helpful & friendly

I don't often write a review for hostels, but this one deserves a great review! It was at a perfect location, right beside the monorail stop (despite the current construction), few minutes from Jalan Alor for great cheap food. The staff was so helpful and nice. The reception/lounge area was great to meet people and chill. Everyone was super welcoming. Great to be social there, but not a party hostel which I liked. Had a great stay there!!!!

• 4th Sep 2015

Im not staying here. my friend does. I make a booking for her. As local Malaysian i think this is the best hostel around Kuala Lumpur. It locate right in the middle of Bukit Bintang. easy excess to train/bus network and the most important food/drinks! that the best thing KL can offer. Interm of value for money i would said i totally reasonable price. Keep up the good works. Cheers!

Very nice hostel in a very central area of KL! A/C is good and the staff are super friendly and always there to help. highly recommend if you stop through KL!

Really amazing stuff, very clean!

Great location! Very clean, free tea and coffee all day.

Stayed at the hostel for 2 nights. Great location, friendly enough staff, value for money is great and it had decent wifi throughout my stay. It's a small and quiet hostel and it's great for people who don't like loud hostels and are looking for somewhere to stay relax and chill.

Good location, decent staff, good facilities :) used this hostel on both arrival and departure in Malaysia and where happy with our stays. Some staff are more knowledgeable than others but most are great!

Only here for a few hours before moving on to Borneo, but everything appeared to be great.

This is my favourite hostel I've ever stayed in. Everything was great but in particular the staff were really friendly and helpful with making recommendations and planning trips. I met so many people in the common room. It was a really sociable place. It was also in a great location for walking to places or catching a bus or monorail. The free breakfast was basic but good to have. I would stay again.

Love this hostel - really friendly and good for meeting people if you are solo!!

I have stayed in over 100 hostels so far during this RTW trip and sunshine is easily in the top 5! Very clean, awesome staff and great location. The only thing I'd recommend is gaving more social activities such as pub crawls more than 2 times a week! For a solo traveler its a bit harder to socialize without these events.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels