Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location for exploring KL, very friendly and helpful staff, impeccably clean, great value for money.

Convenient location across from Bukit Bintang monorail. Good security - must get buzzed in door & dorm lockers are large. Staff was friendly & helpful. International power outlet & reading light at every bunk. Dorm was cool, quiet, & dark. 3 common area computers free to use. Wifi was fast. Toilets & showers were clean & plentiful. Free breakfast - coffee & toast - was enough to get the day started. It looks exactly like its pictures.

The location is PERFECT, the staffs are really friendly, and it's really clean. I'd love to stay at Sunshine Bedz again if I visit KL next time. :)

Enjoyed our stay in sunshine bedz a lot! great hostel with friendly staff, clean facilities and perfect location! You get everything you need and nothing to complain about especially for the price! If i'll ever come back to kuala lumpur, i would definitely stay there again!

great hostel.. my fave in KL.. near monorail station. and quite cheap. the staff are great..

• Indonesia

It was a great place to stay for my one night layover in KL. The staff was super friendly and very helpful with my questions. The location is great, just across the street from the monorail stop, and there is a Starbucks below with reliable fast wifi if you need to sus something's out. Very happy with my stay here.

• 25th Dec 2014

Excellent location, just opposite to the Monorail of Bukit Bintang and next to plenty of shopping malls and restaurants. Deluxe private room was good with window, comfort bed and an attach bathroom. Great staffs, all are very polite, smiling and supportive. The best hostel so far in KL I've stayed.

• Vietnam

Hostel staffs are really very helpful and kind. at the central area of KL with a LRT station next to it, very convenience. Helpful staffs, but a little bit noisy and so many connections to the wifi during the night. Overall, highly recommond

After three weeks in Laos coming to this hostel was amazing. The staff are friendly, it is close to a monorail station and the beds are comfortable. I could not find a fault in this hostel. I am coming back to KL and will definitely stay here again.

A great hostel but I had some insects in my room. Good a complete money refund and a different room after I complained but nevertheless I needed to wash my whole stuff which took me like half a day. Took a week until the insect bites on my back were gone....

• 24th Dec 2014

Best place in KL to stay in

Best Hostel eva

Awesome hostel in a perfect location very central to the attractions and shopping centres. I visited over Christmas and they made it feel awesome. They welcomed me to join for a large Christmas dinner. The rooms were a good size with huge lockers which my 70L bag easily Beds were comfy and the showers were good. Staff were super friendly including the owner who is always around and super friendly.

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel, and I don't think I can reccomend it enough. Very clean, beautifully designed with lots of art and very colorful. The staff is super awesome and helpful. So easy to meet people here because there was lots of common space. Super comfy beds, had some great sleeps! The location couldn't be more ideal!

The hostel is pretty busy but the staff are still great about getting to know you and accommodating requests. The AC in my room was a little cold but they offered me an extra blanket, which did the trick. The atmosphere is good for meeting other people, there were quite a few other solo travellers. The only complaints (and these are really small points): the Wi-Fi was a little finicky at times and they ran out of maps while I was there. Other than that, I had a wonderful stay!

Very nice and professional staff: europeans and locals. I have booked shared accommodation. Air condition was on and in the middle of the night the room was freezing cold. Between girls we had a fight if we shall leave if on or off. Staff was so nice to arrange a new single room only for me with the room temperature I wanted. I really appreciate their help and I would def recommend this hostel! Serves like in 5 stars hotel!

AWESOME stay! Had a blast. Everybody is super friendly and there's always something going on. Feels like a big family. Toilets and showers are plenty and feels like they are cleaned every 5 seconds. Great location! Very very safe! Had an awesome time and recommend it to everybody. Make sure you join the quiz night if you're there on a Monday!

Really loved this spot. Spotlessly clean, really good spacious rooms, wifi is good and best shower I've had in Asia. Location also couldn't be better. 2 minutes walk from the beach and right in the centre of all the action. Quiet for sleeping too. Staff always greeted us with a smile. Highly reccomend.

• 17th Dec 2014

Good place, highly recommend.

Excellent stay at Sunshine Bedz for 4 nights. Staff is friendly and really helpful. Hotel is located in the heart of the city from where everything is close by. Definitely recommended.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels