Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

AWESOME stay! Had a blast. Everybody is super friendly and there's always something going on. Feels like a big family. Toilets and showers are plenty and feels like they are cleaned every 5 seconds. Great location! Very very safe! Had an awesome time and recommend it to everybody. Make sure you join the quiz night if you're there on a Monday!

Really loved this spot. Spotlessly clean, really good spacious rooms, wifi is good and best shower I've had in Asia. Location also couldn't be better. 2 minutes walk from the beach and right in the centre of all the action. Quiet for sleeping too. Staff always greeted us with a smile. Highly reccomend.

• 17th Dec 2014

Good place, highly recommend.

Excellent stay at Sunshine Bedz for 4 nights. Staff is friendly and really helpful. Hotel is located in the heart of the city from where everything is close by. Definitely recommended.

Great location for this small hostel

Second time we've stayed here and the location is amazing. Staff are really friendly and helpful and were really willing to try to help when the air-con wasn't working in our dorm room. Everything is clean and nice too. Only tiny complaint is I found it a bit weird that all the male staff were topless the whole time we were there. But maybe that's just me!

Sunshine Bedz Hostel is super awesome. This was my first experience staying in hostels and I don't think anything could have gotten better than this to start it on a good note. The staff is extremely helpful. Alie and Nathan made me welcomed as soon as I stepped in. I arrived pretty early and check in time was at 3pm, however realizing how tired I was they gave me a good spot to just crash and sleep until check in time. All and all, it was a great experience.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • India

Great hostel, comfy beds, nice staff. No negatives at all! Would def stay here again.

Great place to stay in KL. Pretty easy to get to from Sentral and good location for seeing all the city has to offer (which is a lot!). Atmosphere is excellent and everybody was friendly, giving good tips on what to see and how to get there.

Hostel is located in a very busy urban area akin to a mini Times Square- big, bright, noisy, close to lots of clubs and bars if that's your thing. Pros: Easy to find, very clean, secure, free toast. Cons: We asked for a room with a window which meant the front of the building which was really really loud all night long. Also, the wifi was really inconsistent and really only worked in the common rooms. Finally, the blankets were really thin and short so we grabbed a heavier one from a cabinet.

because its good!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

the room had 4 beds well distributed (plenty space for 4 people), the bed was clean and comfortable, the A/C was excellent. The only problem was that the room was located just by the eating area, which make it really noisy in some times of the day.

Good location

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Only stayed here one night but this place was great - staff were very friendly, cool and helpful. The hostel itself is a good socialising ground, easy to meet people and the pub crawl was fun. Beds and rooms are clean and very comfortable. Overall, good vibe and cheap.

We had a wonderful stay over there! I am really not kidding with 100%! Central and safe located, helpful and kind staff, especially the two germans at the front desk (felix and verena). The owner hinself was also very close and open minded to his guests! Thanks for all! Maybe the best hostel we've been to in SEA! Peace

• 7th Dec 2014

I enjoyed My stay There.. Good location, easily accessable by train and a lot of shopping malls too..

Top stay in a top hostel. Centre of town where all the sights are, can be a bit noisy if you're in a room on the main corner. Staff were friendly and the place had everything you need. Would definitely stay again.

good place

The location in Bukit Bintang. Near some great malls, great food places and fast food joints if you're after a healthy western feed hahaha. It was a bit hard for me to find because of the road construction happening, but that's obviously NOT the hostel's fault. The staff were awesome, beds were comfy and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Great people and place to stay. We had one relatively minor issue on our first night which was dealt with promptly and the staff could not have been better about it! Fab location, comfortable beds, great facilities. Would recommend and would go back. Thank you SunshineBedz!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels