Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

recommended to everyone, nice staff, very clean, modern rooms and bathrooms.

the perfect place in KL. The staff is so nice and helpfull. I want to come back!

The location is perfect!!!!! Just in the centre of city. It's very clean and safe! And Patrick is sooooo nice person! I will definitely live here again if I come to KL!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • MariawoodoJo
  • China

Good choice for stay at KL -bukit bintang

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Great position and helpful staff! Had a great time here. Can easily get what we wanted! Surely will come back.

Patrick, the hilarious owner, runs a very nice hostel in a really good location. The stuff is friendly and helpful. On of the best hostels that I ever been in Asia so far. If I come back to kLL, I defensively will chose this place again

Great hostel in a fantastic location! Staff were really friendly and the free breakfast was a welcome bonus! We stayed for three nights and beds were really comfy!

Nice place with a very good location. Will stay here again for sure

Excellent location, great staff, very clean, fantastic atmosphere. Stay here.

It was a nice stay. The location is pretty good.Walking distance to shopping mall and GoKL free shuttle bus. The neighborhood is under construction so it could be noisy during night.

This was a good apot and a nice stay at a very reasonable price. It was however a bit difficult to find between the very small sign and a lot of construction in the area. I still highly reccomend this hostel as I had a very good stay here.

We stayed just one Night, but the Hostel made a good Impression and our room was clean and cosy. Everything important is very close, Chinese District is recommended for food.

Great setup. You cant lock the doors to dorm rooms but there are large lockers inside the room where you can lock up your items if you choose. Heads up if your on the top bunk- the AC gets a bit chilly at night. You cant adjust it but you can turn it off/on. Food, public transportation, and night life are all a short walk away. Really enjoyed my stay

Sunshine bedz was a good hostel! I liked the location in the Golden Triangle, and was across the street from the monorail station if I needed to go anywhere. Rooms and bathrooms were pretty clean, staff was pretty cool, Patrick is the best and pretty funny, and the small common area still makes for fun and drinking games before going out. I enjoyed my time here and would stay again!

The description of "family-owned bed and breakfast" is misleading - this is just a regular hostel that throws a bag of toast on a table in the mornings, nothing more nothing less. They do have better than average bathroom facilities though, exceptionally clean, seemed like someone was constantly cleaning in there which is excellent service for a hostel! Location is good for moving around, but if your room is on the streetside expect a lot of traffic noise and blinking lights.

Great hostel. Clean and the staff were welcoming . Beds were comfy and rooms were immaculate. Right in the heart in Bukit Bintang so great transport links and food choice.

Never see the hostel clean like this, good location, friendly staff, white sheet, clean blanket, this is the most clean hostel I have never seen.

Clean and comfortable, had a good stay

• 20th Apr 2014

Location is great, rooms are really comfortable, air-con works very well, all hostel is kept clean, staff helpful and friendly. Each bed has its own light and universal power supply. Lots of food options nearby, convinience stores, shoppings, monorail. Perfect place.

Thank you for your awesome review. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope that you will remember us whenever you reflect on your travel experience and you are welcome back if you pass through Kuala Lumpur again in the future. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Great atmosphere. Clean. Did get woken up at 4am. Might be worth having a silence after 12 rule.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish to note that we do have a quiet time at the hostel from 12midnite till 6am. We do advice any guest that are noisy to quieten down. We apologize for waking you up.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels