Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Couldn't even talk after 12 in the common area told to leave. Everything else was nice. The owner is very friendly

Staff was friendly, perfect location near monorail station, shopping places, and restaurants.

excellent customer service. I find all the staff friendly and accomodating specially "Raine" . She helped me with my trip since I dont really have an itinerary. I'll surely recomend this hostel to my friends :))

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Great location, just around the corner from Changkak and walkable distance to KLCC. Rooms are clean and tidy, as well as the toilets and showers. What more do you need?

Great place! Friendly staff. Clean too :)

Great hostel, one of my favourite so far!!

Great location good hostel staff service

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel; the staff were very attentive and the level of cleanliness was outstanding. I was in a double room which included a shower and sink, and although I was highly dubious about staying in a hostel because it was my first time, I will definitely be going back. The location was also great; I was able to walk to the Petronas Towers and the KL Tower, but if you don't want to walk there's a free bus that stops a minutes walk from the hostel.

• 18th Nov 2015

Fantastic hostel with friendly staff, social events, great facilities and good location. I definitely go back when I pass through KL again.

Great place to stay while in KL. Great location and rent is affordable. Close to everthing you need and people are awesome :)

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Great hostel. In a superb location minutes away from the monorail station. Also a few metres away from the free bus stop which will take you to the Petronas Towers. Rooms were well air conditioned, and beds were comfy. Nice atmosphere in the hostel making it easy to meet people. Not a party hostel so nice if you just want to chill out and see the sights! Staff very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Felt very welcome there. It was clean and the bathrooms were top notch. Only complaints would be the vending machine, that wouldn't always take the money you out into. But other than that, a really good hostel. Would recommend.

Maybe the breakfast can be served earlier like at 7, we kept missing the breakfast because we need to go early for our itinerary. We also found small cockroach in our room. Aside of that, all is good! Staffs are friendly, clean, wifi is the best! We'll definitely stay here again!

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

Great location, very helpful and friendly staff, hostel is big so there always will be good chance to meet new friends.

The place was awesome. I didn't expect much when I paid only RM 30 for a night. But, the environment and the service provided were more than its value. Clean bed, toilet, environment etc. Maybe they can improve the security such as at least providing pad locks for the lockers so that we can feel more secure. Overall is good. I would suggest my friends to consider this place as their first choice.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

You can't visit KL without staying at sunshine bedz, wonderfully clean and the location can't be beat. Staff are always cheerful and happy to help! The only recommdation would be to have some fresh fruit at breakfast!

Keep it up. More power.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

A kind of my regular place to stay at KL.. The location is great. Worth every penny. 😎

Always become my first choice! Been here so many times till it feels like home staying here. The staffs are lovely, everything excellent in this hostel, best hostel ever!

Wonderfully helpful staff and a very chilled out place. Superb location beside the monorail and free bus service, plenty of shops and eateries nearby and a friendly doctor right underneath it (just in case!)

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels