Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Had a really really nice stay! Very good location and really friendly staff. You should definitely join the ladies night tour with the staff ;)

The German lady at the front desk seems that she is unhappy to work there.

Not sound-proof and no windows despite private room.

I'm very forbear staying. Nice hostel.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

We really enjoyed our stay in Sunshine bedz! Staff was friendly, bathrooms were clean and overall the whole hostel was great :)

A few months from now when the carpet becomes stinky from all the sweaty feet, change over to a tile floor.

The best thing about this hostel is the location. Right in the middle of the city and close to shopping and major tourist attractions. I booked a 4 bed private room and we were really dissspointed with the size, we couldn't stand in the room at the same time & struggled to fit our luggage. There was a larger room next door that was empty the whole time, we were confused as to why we weren't put in there. The owner was friendly and helpful but the reception staff often gave the wrong information.

• 8th Jan 2015

We were a couple stayed in the private room in the hostel. We got a private bathroom but shared the clean toilets which were ample. The staff was helpful and friendly and provided with information we needed. The location can't be better. We made full use of the free bus to tour the city which leaves just outside the hostel. This particular room did not have a window but it was ok.I will recommend this to my friends who plan to visit in next few months.

The experience at Sunshine Bedz was really good: - the staff was friendly and helpful - the location was great, right in the center of kl, near bus station, train station, seven eleven, shopping malls, mc donalds, pizza hut and etc... - the room was good and clean, with ac and lockers - there were lots of bathrooms, that were always clean - wifi was good =]

No complaints. Great location.

This is my second time staying at Sunshine Bedz. Its located near the MRT station and in the middle of the city center. Its easier for us to go to anywhere. As expected, the facilities provided was satisfying. All of the staff was friendly and very helpful. Definitely going back here if I visit KL again. :))

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

I would really recommend this Hostel. The location is very good (directly at the monorail station, close to the food street and the bars) The rooms are big and clean, the common showers were also cleaned several times a day and they have really enough so you never have to wait. The staff is also very nice and they help you with everything. Would stay there again :)

Really great hostel! Beyond all expectations.

friendly staff, perfect location. It's just a 5min walk to shopping malls and to the food streets and bars etc., yet the rooms are quiet and you don't hear the traffic noise.

Everything is great! Cleanest hostel we have stayed in. The staff are very friendly and helpful. :) Have stayed here numerous times and never had any problems. Would defo recommend.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Thank you.

There was a mistake with the booking through hostelworld but the staff was incredibly nice and solved it neatly for us. The hostels' location is perfect, and the facilities are more-than-sufficient (almost luxurious to me)!

I would recomend it!

This was my second visit in a month so that must say something. I'd come back again. My only issue is that the vending machine hates me. I tried to be nice to it, but it just kept spitting my fives back out. What's the world coming to if you can't even trust a vending machine to take your money??? Cheers Guys. AJ

Best hostel in KL by far. Amazing location right in the middle of Bukit Bintang and staff. Very comfortable beds and very clean. Hi Patrick!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels