Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice hostel and I will came back again.

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Probably the best location you can get in KL. All beds are comfy with their own power point and light, and all bathrooms very clean.

Very nice option with you are in a small budget. The only but that I got for the hostel is that my room was very noisy. The staff offered me a room change, it is important to say. If you feel annoyed by noise, simply avoid the room F and you will be completely fine. Highly recommended!

Nice hostel, excellent location

Everything about this place is great. It's clean, secure, right in the heart of Bukit Bintang, so close to transport so you can go anywhere you want really easily. Staff are friendly. Lots of backpackers so has a fun, young vibe. Cleanliness is very important to me, and it was super clean, especially the shared bathrooms. Only bad thing is it's up lots of steep stairs and I had a big suitcase, but the staff were more than happy to help me carry it. 100% will stay here again!

Absolutely great hostel! Superclean, 2 minutes from monorail and very close to everything else too. The owner is the coolest guy there is (thanks for the drinking night ;) ) and the staff in general is very helpful and nice. This is a must place to stay in KL! Only nagging I can imagine is for the noise coming from the street but what can you do, it's a city :) Thanks for the stay! Cheers, Laura & Juha

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Very well located. Very clean bathrooms and bedrooms and common areas. Staff friendly and helpful, especially at 02h30 when a bunch of drunk students created disturbance and the management was available within a minute! Affordable as well. Great security. The PC could be a bit faster, it's quite slow. But aside from that, it's really a fantastic hostel and I'll definitely go there as my first choice next time I'm in KL!

Wow what a great hostel is this. Even booked it again cause it was so great, and that comming from me. I have never stayd in a hostel before, only hotels like RIU and Sheraton. This was my first backpacking vacation. Booked Sunshine Bedz because of the good reviews and they were right. This hostel is so clean, I even dared to shower without flipflops :P! Great to hangout and you meet so many awesome people. Patrick is very welcomming and makes you feel at home. Bed are good location is perfect!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Location was great but the double-room without window was very smelly.

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Finland

Perfect location

Good location and friendly staff

This hostel was amazing. Great value (better then what i was expecting), great staff. Made my stay in KL a lot more enjoyable. Good place to meet fellow backpackers and have fun

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Very clean, very central and friendly staff

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Vietnam

Great staff & cool vibe/atmosphere. But most importantly, it's VERY centrally located.

Nice staff, good locations and nice place

Härligt varmt ställe med go atmosfär. Personalen är kunnig, hjälpsam och aktiv med att skapa en bra stämning. Lokalerna är öppna och sociala. Att det är öppet innebär dock en del mygg. Det finns gott om duschar och toaletter och är generellt fräscht. Sunshine Bedz är lokaliserat mitt bland allt i Bukit Bintang och är nära till monorailen. Vad gäller säkerheten finns det skåp (ta med egna lås) att låsa in sina väskor i.

The light in the room is too dim, not very good if want to do some personal stuffs in the room (maybe they use it to "encourage" all people to use common area, to mix with other people). Although locker is provided, lock have to self supply. Luckily 8 of us are staying in a room, we can take the room key to lock the whole room. The host, Patrick is a nice guy. Although he may seems slight unfriendly when checking in,he is willing to stay till 3am for us after a midnight movie.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Before staying at Sunshine Bedz, my life was miserable, but since I stayed there, everything changed , my hair grew back, my beer belly has gone, girls think I'm cute, I got a job, money, new friends, and they resumed peace talk in the Middle East. For these and many other reasons, I highly recommend Sunshine Bedz !!! Andy

Sunshine Bedz was AWESOME! It is situated right in the middle of everything...money changers, malls, the club zone, the monorail and the free bus around town! The staff was very helpful and friendly and they were always keeping the surroundings neat and tidy! You would not regret staying here! If ever I'm in town again, I'd definitely hit this place up :)

The location was great, the rooms were clean and the staff was really helpful. Would definitely recommend this place if you're looking fora hostel in KL. Its also right next to the Bukit Bintang monorail station which is really convenient.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels