Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Een fijn hostel wat erg centraal gelegen is. Het personeel is heel vriendelijk en is bereid om overal bij te helpen. Ontbijt is heel basic, maar wel prima. Aanrader!

Amazing hostel would definitely stay there again!! Patrick was an amazing guy! So helpful & caring!

Great hostel in the heart of the city right next to the train as well as being in walking distance to china town and other sights. Clean with good showers, comfortable beds and AC. Great place to meet people and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

Great location, many showers. I was recommended this hostel from someone I met in the philippines. So I stayed here but the hostel was not as good as expected. Well, firstly a staff was a bit annoying. She was a young girl, chubby blonde, austrailian I guess. Her behaviour was different to guests. I was waiting at the lounge for my late flight and saw her being friendly to some and even not looking at some guests' eyes when answering questions. That made me upset. Of course, I was the latter.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel, very friendly and helpful staff and a great location. My second stay here, will stay agin!

Great choice for a hostel in Kuala Lumpur. My second time here!

Great hostel, super friendly staff, very sociable, clean and a good vibe. They organise nights out and are really helpful in answering any questions you may have! Wish I could have stayed longer!! :)

They have a train station really close to the hostel and a lot of restaurant, shops and places to change money as well. Hostel atmosphere very friendly and clean bathrooms. Just breakfast could be better as they offer just bread, butter, jam and tea. Everything else was good!

Excellent location for people who want to be in the centre of the hustle and bustle

• 12th Apr 2015

Sunshine Bedz is very good. Also the staff. I love this place very much. VERY RECOMMENDED!

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

We had an amazing time at sunshine bedz, all the staff were excellent, Will was really good and helpful on reception and could answer all our questions! The social atmosphere was really good it was very chilled and everyone was encouraged to socialise and go out with the hostel. The location was central everything was very close and easy to get to. The owner got to know everyone and was very hospitable! We had a great time and would definitely stay again!

• 11th Apr 2015

I love the hostel and staffs are very nice to talk with.

Th hostel was in a great location and the staff were briliant. I would stay here again

Great hostel, great staff , great location.

• 9th Apr 2015

Welcoming and helpful staff with great location near public transit and tons of good restaurants. Clean with many showers and toilets. Friendly atmosphere. I will stay there again should I go back to KL. Did I mention the great staff?

On breakfest thera are only toast with one kind of Jam. There could be more choice.

The staff were very friendly. Beds were comfy and the lockers conveniently right next to them. The bathrooms were really nice. Super convenient to be so close to the station too.

The location is perfect, The beds were superb and soft. The lockers were huge that u could fit in two carry on baggage. The rooms are also very large; atmosphere was great but I had great roomates. The showers were big and good pressure. I thought the basin to brush up teeth was kinda weird though, they need some sort of shelves. Providing towels is a plus. sadly they dont do laundry here; breakfast was just basic. overall it's one of the best hostel I've stayed in. will be back when in KL

fantastic

This is a lovely hostel! I originally planned to stay for 2 nights, but extended to 3 as I was having such a good time. Special thanks must go to Will. He's a great member of the team there, really makes everyone feel welcome. He takes charge of the social side of things, organising lots of nights out. I met some lovely people thanks to him. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 6th Apr 2015