Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

friendly staff, perfect location. It's just a 5min walk to shopping malls and to the food streets and bars etc., yet the rooms are quiet and you don't hear the traffic noise.

Everything is great! Cleanest hostel we have stayed in. The staff are very friendly and helpful. :) Have stayed here numerous times and never had any problems. Would defo recommend.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Thank you.

There was a mistake with the booking through hostelworld but the staff was incredibly nice and solved it neatly for us. The hostels' location is perfect, and the facilities are more-than-sufficient (almost luxurious to me)!

I would recomend it!

This was my second visit in a month so that must say something. I'd come back again. My only issue is that the vending machine hates me. I tried to be nice to it, but it just kept spitting my fives back out. What's the world coming to if you can't even trust a vending machine to take your money??? Cheers Guys. AJ

Best hostel in KL by far. Amazing location right in the middle of Bukit Bintang and staff. Very comfortable beds and very clean. Hi Patrick!

If you only focus on the location, this is the only hostel you can choose.

Excellent location right in the middle of KL! I loved that there was someone at the desk at all hours. My bed was comfortable and very quiet. Each of the rooms has its own air conditioner. I loved the common area, but I wish something could be done about the mosquitoes there. Despite wearing mosquito repellent, ten minutes in the common room here and my legs were covered with bites.

We stayed at the private double room with air-conditioning. The rooms and facilities are very clean. Currently the access to the station is a bit complicated because of the roadwork being done around Bukit Bintang. Internet gets very bad when many people are using it at night. Shoes are meant to be placed on racks inside and outside the hostel, but your shoes are never where you left them... For some reason the toilets floors are always wet and the toilet walls get wet when it rains.

Surprisingly so comfy and the staffs are so friendly and helpful. The location is so strategic, in the golden triangle. The rooms and showers are so clean. I am so satisfied with my stay here. P.S: Maybe a TV in the lobby would be better. But overall, i will stay here again on my next trip to KL.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Affordable & excellent location in the area called Bukit Bintang(everything you need is here, great traveler destination). Less than 5min walk to malls, bars, food spots, and trains, which will take you to the airport & other parts of city. Facilities are well kept. Staff are welcoming and willing to go above and beyond to accommodate guests. If you are in KL, I highly recommend staying at Sunshine Bedz.

Had great stay. Appreciated 24 hour check-in, as stuck on coach for 6 hours so arrived at 1 AM!!! Would go back and recommend to friends. Helpful with info to KLIA too.

Appreciated very much Verena's assistance all throughout my stay at the hostel. She's been kind and patient. Staff and volunteers on duty were likewise the same.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

just spent a couple nights. very good security. staff is at keeping d orms quiet at night. staff (besides the girl} seem clueless about the area... felt like they just moved there recently.

Great location for exploring KL, very friendly and helpful staff, impeccably clean, great value for money.

Convenient location across from Bukit Bintang monorail. Good security - must get buzzed in door & dorm lockers are large. Staff was friendly & helpful. International power outlet & reading light at every bunk. Dorm was cool, quiet, & dark. 3 common area computers free to use. Wifi was fast. Toilets & showers were clean & plentiful. Free breakfast - coffee & toast - was enough to get the day started. It looks exactly like its pictures.

The location is PERFECT, the staffs are really friendly, and it's really clean. I'd love to stay at Sunshine Bedz again if I visit KL next time. :)

Enjoyed our stay in sunshine bedz a lot! great hostel with friendly staff, clean facilities and perfect location! You get everything you need and nothing to complain about especially for the price! If i'll ever come back to kuala lumpur, i would definitely stay there again!

I arrived late and was greeted by front desk. I was shown to my room and invited out for drinks, which I declined bc I had an early flight. The bed in my private room was comfortable and clean. Towel was provided as was a locker. The hostel seemed kind of dark so I didn't see much or explore much. They close down the common area. Internet worked fine. I didn't see a common kitchen.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels