Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Felt very welcome there. It was clean and the bathrooms were top notch. Only complaints would be the vending machine, that wouldn't always take the money you out into. But other than that, a really good hostel. Would recommend.

Maybe the breakfast can be served earlier like at 7, we kept missing the breakfast because we need to go early for our itinerary. We also found small cockroach in our room. Aside of that, all is good! Staffs are friendly, clean, wifi is the best! We'll definitely stay here again!

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

Great location, very helpful and friendly staff, hostel is big so there always will be good chance to meet new friends.

The place was awesome. I didn't expect much when I paid only RM 30 for a night. But, the environment and the service provided were more than its value. Clean bed, toilet, environment etc. Maybe they can improve the security such as at least providing pad locks for the lockers so that we can feel more secure. Overall is good. I would suggest my friends to consider this place as their first choice.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

You can't visit KL without staying at sunshine bedz, wonderfully clean and the location can't be beat. Staff are always cheerful and happy to help! The only recommdation would be to have some fresh fruit at breakfast!

Keep it up. More power.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

A kind of my regular place to stay at KL.. The location is great. Worth every penny. 😎

Always become my first choice! Been here so many times till it feels like home staying here. The staffs are lovely, everything excellent in this hostel, best hostel ever!

Wonderfully helpful staff and a very chilled out place. Superb location beside the monorail and free bus service, plenty of shops and eateries nearby and a friendly doctor right underneath it (just in case!)

I love Sunshine Bedz,especially the staffs! They are very helpful, informative and always makes me feel comfy when they greet u "welcome back to Sunshine Bedz", they didn't forget to put smile on their faces. Special shout out to Rain,thank you for making my last night fun and thank you for introducing teh tarik to me! Haha P.s: Im craving for your peanut butter 😂 -monique

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Lovely hostel with friendly staff! Highly recommend :)

Awesome Place!

• 9th Nov 2015

This is an excellent hostel......the staff are great both helpful and friendly, it's very very clean tidy and got a great location. If I ever come back to KL I'll be staying here......

Hostel ima izredno dobro pozicijo, takoj zraven monorail postaje Bukit Bintang in območja nakupovanja ter ulične hrane.Osebje je fantastično, zelo prijazno in ustrežljivo.Radi pomagajo, ena izmed zaposlenih naju je v času kosila srečala na ulici in naju celo peljala do stojnic,kjer oni naročajo hrano.Hostel in sobe so zelo čisti, večkrat sem videl, da nekdo od zaposlenih takoj počisti tuše za gosti.Na splošno zelo priporočam ta hostel zaradi lokacije, varnosti,čistoče in odnosa osebja do gostov.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

Great! Good atmosphere; absolute polite and helpful staff.

The hostel is very nice. One comment of my companion was that the owner (we think he is the owner) is half naked. Although it may be understandable that the place is quite warm and hence, the owner decided to go half naked, it just does not seem appropriate given that he faces the guests plus other staffs are clothed. But aside from this, everything is OK.

awesome location in Bukit Bintang! It's like the heart of the city. The staff is awesome as well, Patrick runs the place very well and Elly is such a sweetheart :) The place has a lot of showers and toilets available so you will never have to wait. The place is very well kept. Do not expect a hotel-like feel cause this is a hostel in Malaysia in every sense of the word :) keep it up guys!

Helpful staff, comfy beds, lots of CLEAN toilets and showers, nice common area and great location. quiet hours are strictly enforced but balance a social atmosphere with the need for sleep. Class A hostel!!!

I was received by Ellie (hope the spelling is right), one of the receptionists. She was very helpful and very concerned. She tried her best to help me out with my problem but unfortunately, I need to check out and stay at another hotel because it was just too noisy at the hostel. Some guests were staying up as late as 4am and were talking so LOUDLY. My roommate gave me earplugs but it didn't help much.

Our room was next to a vibrant street on a very good location. Cosy athmosphere. But buy your ear plugs in advance if you got a with a window next to the street!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels