Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good location and decent hostel.

Stayed for 2 nights under a friend's recommendation. Definitely worth it. Friendly staff, nice place and a walking distance to the iconic Twin Towers if you're willing to walk for about 20 minutes or less

Stayed in a double room with a shower, everything was clean, had an aircon. Would have enjoyed a proper blanket, instead of a thin (Ikea) one. But the hostel was really nice, the breakfast nothing special, met nice people, nice staff, really really clean. One of the best places I stayed in in Malaysia by now :)

Perfect as usual :) I keep coming back to this hostel over and over again. Love the staff, the nice facilities and the great location. Really enjoyed the BBQ at the roof top. Simple but so nice to bring people together!!! I can recommend this hostel to everyone!! Much love!!

NICE HOSTEL IN THE HEART OF KL. THANK YOU PATRICK. VERY NICE STAFFS

My husband and I spent 3 nights here. The location was great! We had a bit of problem finding the place as there was road works everywhere but we found it in the end. We had a private room which was clean, we were only allowed food and drinks down in the common area which was annoying but were allowed water in the rooms. The bathrooms were always clean which was good. We didn't find it easy to meet people there even though there was a common room which was a shame but overall a nice place.

Brilliant location and comfortable dorm rooms. Friendly and helpful staff.

nice staff nice hostel love the peanut butter jam thank you patrick

Very good security, got big lockers for everyone for free, good location right in the city center with a big food street in the back and 7/11 etc. around. Super friendly and helpful staff, room (single) was clean with extra towel and AC. Only the walls were super thin, could hear people from the community area as if they were sitting next to me, price is a bit high, but probably normal for center Kuala Lumpur. Had a great stay and am definitely recommending this place!

Great staff in excellent location, clean and safe and a great place to meet people. Would highly recommend

Great hostel and kind staff!

Friendly staff, great place to meet people, killer ac, big lockers, and awesome security. I even witnessed two staff members going over the protocol of what to do in the event of a security breach and how they should handled the situation. Only down side for me... on my two days stay...each day.. I was bit by some sort of bug in the hostel common areas.

nice staff great location great hostel thank you patrick will come back here again definitely

This place was great! Great location. Walking distance to many attractions and night ventures. Rooms were great. VERY comfortable, safe, clean and the staff had great recommendations when asked. Highly recommended. Only negative is that when taking the Star Shuttle bus (as a transportation option from the hostel) was not knowing that we would need to get off and get on a smaller taxi van and the drivers not knowing where to take us. Had to use our maps for landmarks to get off near the hostels.

NICE STAFF NICE LOCATION PERFECT HOSTEL THANK YOU PATRICK

Great hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here. Really comfortable beds and good wifi. Great location next to a monorail stop. Definitely recommend it!

Nice stay, breakfast, beds and security are all good. Can be a bit noisy but you are in the heart of KL so what i am complaining about.

The staff really went above and beyond they anticipated every thing you could want need or even need to know fantastic

Very clean and tidy hostel, the atmosphere here isn't the best. Luggage storage is very handy when leaving and coming back to KL (reasonably priced too) Great location and easy to find. Breakfast could be served a bit earlier for the people on early buses.

Free cold water would be great,but24h hot drinking water is OK.unfortunately room didn't have windows,but beds were comfortable.very convenient downtown location, but quiet.mcdo next door was useful.bring lockpads for luggage storage.late checkin was very efficient :)

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels