Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place to stay really enjoyed my time there, they always have someone at the desk to answer your questions and to buzz you in, the room was very nice and clean no worries as well as the washrooms. My favourite part was the atmosphere I met a ton of great people and there was always something to do :)

• 15th May 2015

This is the best in every way hostel / hotel I stayed in in a 3 month holiday in Malaysia / Singapore. The only 'improvement' that could be made is private rooms - which I think is an option offered on their site. Staff and facilities were excellent - wif worked / Free PC access/ excellent location' / free simple breakfast / Good number of showers & toilets available. This hostel should be getting 2015 hostel of year award for SEA at least - I'd say it is better than most hostels in Uk

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in! Perfect for lone travellers as the atmosphere in the hostel guarantees you making friends. Staff could not have been more helpful. Everywhere in the hostel was spotless too. Definitely recommend this as a place to stay

• 14th May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Most of the fellow travelers staying there are super friendly and easy to hang out with as a group. Good accommodations and bunk beds in a shared room. Would definitely recommend it for a great place to stay and for a good price.

• 14th May 2015

Awesome, I just stayed here for 1 night but I wish I had more time, the staffs are quite friendly, the toilets and bathrooms are always clean, even the cleaners know english and they were doing their job all times! The hostels is also near the food street and many shopping malls. Best hostel I've stayed ever :D

Really recommended place to stay.

• 12th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Sunshine Bedz is very near the Bukit Bintang monorail station although the construction going on in the street makes it difficult to directly access the station. It is also 10 mins away from Jalan Alor food street. Taxis are readily available when you get down. There are also several common areas where guests can mingle. Would definitely recommend.

Great location in Bukit Bintang! The rooms are fairly basic, but everything is clean and the staff is friendly. It's a good base for exploring KL for a couple of days.

Great hostel, close to the monorail which makes getting around KL quite easy. Very clean and friendly staff

The staff really friendly. The location is superb. Keep up the good works.

Nice place to stay, good staffs.

I really enjoyed the hostel. The only thing that I didn t like was the taxi driver who took me at the airport. I negotiated with the hostel staff the price and the driver charged another price. However I don t know if it is hostel's fair. Whatever, I recommended everybody to stay there.

Amazing place to stay bang in the middle of everything thats kuala lampur. Very friendly people and good clean facilities. There could be a better smoking place.

• 6th May 2015
  • India

I have stayed here twice for a total of 6 days. Its clean, very comfortable and decent atmosphere. The first 3 days I stayed here the staff were rude. Did the bare minimum. And were completely unhelpful. Your basic requests were a chore for them. The second time I stayed here (2 days separating my stays) the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. If it wasnt for my initial interaction I would have given this hostel 100%.

Probably the best thing going in Malaysia

Good hostel, id stay again. A phone and dry benches in the showers could be nice.

Thank you for your review. Why didn't we think of benches and a phone in the showers. We hope to install them soon. ;)

A great central place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent sized lockers in the dorms. Comfortable beds. I'd stay here again.

• 4th May 2015

One of my favorite hostels in SE Asia. In large part because of the staff at the time (cough, Will, cough). At first I was concerned about safety since you basically don't have a key to the building or your room, but they always have someone attentive at the desk so it works out. Will definitely return.

The hostel had great security and friendly staff, who manned the front desk 24/7. They were super helpful with answering any questions we had. They let us lock our bags in one of the lockers for the day, even after we'd checked out, which was super nice. I'd say it was one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at! The bed sheets and towels all seemed almost brand new, and the bathrooms were very clean and modern. Also, it's in a great location! If you are staying in KL, this is the place :)

• 4th May 2015

This is a cute hostel. Everything is nice here. Especially the location is excellent, it's near many sights in KL Lumpur.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels