Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Awesome hostel in a perfect location very central to the attractions and shopping centres. I visited over Christmas and they made it feel awesome. They welcomed me to join for a large Christmas dinner. The rooms were a good size with huge lockers which my 70L bag easily Beds were comfy and the showers were good. Staff were super friendly including the owner who is always around and super friendly.

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel, and I don't think I can reccomend it enough. Very clean, beautifully designed with lots of art and very colorful. The staff is super awesome and helpful. So easy to meet people here because there was lots of common space. Super comfy beds, had some great sleeps! The location couldn't be more ideal!

The hostel is pretty busy but the staff are still great about getting to know you and accommodating requests. The AC in my room was a little cold but they offered me an extra blanket, which did the trick. The atmosphere is good for meeting other people, there were quite a few other solo travellers. The only complaints (and these are really small points): the Wi-Fi was a little finicky at times and they ran out of maps while I was there. Other than that, I had a wonderful stay!

Very nice and professional staff: europeans and locals. I have booked shared accommodation. Air condition was on and in the middle of the night the room was freezing cold. Between girls we had a fight if we shall leave if on or off. Staff was so nice to arrange a new single room only for me with the room temperature I wanted. I really appreciate their help and I would def recommend this hostel! Serves like in 5 stars hotel!

AWESOME stay! Had a blast. Everybody is super friendly and there's always something going on. Feels like a big family. Toilets and showers are plenty and feels like they are cleaned every 5 seconds. Great location! Very very safe! Had an awesome time and recommend it to everybody. Make sure you join the quiz night if you're there on a Monday!

Really loved this spot. Spotlessly clean, really good spacious rooms, wifi is good and best shower I've had in Asia. Location also couldn't be better. 2 minutes walk from the beach and right in the centre of all the action. Quiet for sleeping too. Staff always greeted us with a smile. Highly reccomend.

• 17th Dec 2014

Good place, highly recommend.

Excellent stay at Sunshine Bedz for 4 nights. Staff is friendly and really helpful. Hotel is located in the heart of the city from where everything is close by. Definitely recommended.

Great location for this small hostel

Second time we've stayed here and the location is amazing. Staff are really friendly and helpful and were really willing to try to help when the air-con wasn't working in our dorm room. Everything is clean and nice too. Only tiny complaint is I found it a bit weird that all the male staff were topless the whole time we were there. But maybe that's just me!

Sunshine Bedz Hostel is super awesome. This was my first experience staying in hostels and I don't think anything could have gotten better than this to start it on a good note. The staff is extremely helpful. Alie and Nathan made me welcomed as soon as I stepped in. I arrived pretty early and check in time was at 3pm, however realizing how tired I was they gave me a good spot to just crash and sleep until check in time. All and all, it was a great experience.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • India

Great hostel, comfy beds, nice staff. No negatives at all! Would def stay here again.

Great place to stay in KL. Pretty easy to get to from Sentral and good location for seeing all the city has to offer (which is a lot!). Atmosphere is excellent and everybody was friendly, giving good tips on what to see and how to get there.

Hostel is located in a very busy urban area akin to a mini Times Square- big, bright, noisy, close to lots of clubs and bars if that's your thing. Pros: Easy to find, very clean, secure, free toast. Cons: We asked for a room with a window which meant the front of the building which was really really loud all night long. Also, the wifi was really inconsistent and really only worked in the common rooms. Finally, the blankets were really thin and short so we grabbed a heavier one from a cabinet.

because its good!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

the room had 4 beds well distributed (plenty space for 4 people), the bed was clean and comfortable, the A/C was excellent. The only problem was that the room was located just by the eating area, which make it really noisy in some times of the day.

Good location

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Only stayed here one night but this place was great - staff were very friendly, cool and helpful. The hostel itself is a good socialising ground, easy to meet people and the pub crawl was fun. Beds and rooms are clean and very comfortable. Overall, good vibe and cheap.

We had a wonderful stay over there! I am really not kidding with 100%! Central and safe located, helpful and kind staff, especially the two germans at the front desk (felix and verena). The owner hinself was also very close and open minded to his guests! Thanks for all! Maybe the best hostel we've been to in SEA! Peace

• 7th Dec 2014

I enjoyed My stay There.. Good location, easily accessable by train and a lot of shopping malls too..

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels