Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The good: The staff was friendly, the room was clean, there were nice little common areas scattered throughout the hostel. The bad: The room's AC unit did not work very well. There was no tables in the room and only one of the 6-8 electrical outlets worked. The ugly: It was up a stairwell from what I think was a whore house disguised as a massage parlor.

• 5th Dec 2013

I had a one night stay, left my luggage behind while I ventured into another city and came back for another 3 nights stay. The room was simple and neat, toilets always clean. Patrick and his staff were all very accommodating and friendly. Too bad I was sick and didn't have much voice to talk to them. But I totally enjoyed my stay there. Will not consider a second place to stay if I am ever back in KL, Sunshine shall be the only place of consideration! Thanks guys for everything when I was there!

Thank you for choosing to stay with Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur and your fantastic review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Hope you have your voice back. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Lovely hostel in a great part of town, very friendly staff. Always clean and tidy and the guys that work there were always more than happy to help.

• 3rd Dec 2013

Cheers for the amazing review and for choosing to stay with us at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur. We always love to hear great reviews like yours and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Take care, see you soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

All good but the wifi? Really?

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Poland

This is for my 1st night. I was welcomed by a very friendly staff at the reception. I can see how helpful he was to all even at the point of checking in. The checking in was fast, got my key and was showed where my room was. I left the hostel the next day but was allowed to keep my stuffs there till I return a day after which was really great! I must say for a hostel with high volume of backpackers, the shared toilets and showers are sparkling clean always! No complains! Perfect location! :)

We are happy to hear that your stay at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur was a fun and positive experience! We wish you well on the rest of your travels and hope that you remember your time with us. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Great place to stay, ideal location and the staff were really helpful and genuinely friendly. Would absolutely recommend this hostel.

• 30th Nov 2013

friendly relaxed hardworking staff, good rooms nice place to stay :)

• 29th Nov 2013

I like staying in this hostels. It is very near to Monorail station and in the heart of Bukit Bintang. There's a lot of foreigners staying here which is very nice:)The staffs are quite helpful but need training a bit more. But the thing that i like the most is that the toilets is clean and neat. I definitely will be staying in this hostels if i come to KL again.

• Malaysia

Best hostel, great location. Love it.

• Indonesia

Everything's fine except for seeing a blood stain in the towel and rather broken WIFI

Really great hostel with the best location you can imagine. Very friendly staff that was helpful when one of us got sick. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Also very good that they have breakfast even though it is only toast :) One of the best hostels i've stayed at.

The location of the hostel is very good, just in the middle of Bukit Bintang! Unfortunately you are not allowed to wear shoes in the hostel so everytime you come to the entrance door, you smell shoes...Furthermore I got a foot fungus because of that. The staff do not have maps to provide, so you have to go to a tourist office to get some informations about the city. They have a good chill out area where you can meet with other people, some places to eat, a balcony and whatever you need.

nice beds, nice showers, nice people. Clean, Helpful. All good in this hostel. Very good location as it is in Bukit Bintang a very busy and lot of intertainment suburb

Merci, We appreciate your kind words and are best pleased that we could enhance your experience in Kuala Lumpur. We enjoyed having you and hope to see you again. Happy travels! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Great hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay here again in a second. Location was great too!

Sunshine Bedz KL serves an amazing budget B&B experiences with lots of smile & warmest hospitality. I even didn't want to leave! Literally! Keep up the good efforts guys! :)

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

At Sunshine Bedz we strive to give every guest the best possible experience and we are very glad that you feel that this was accomplished. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Kuala Lumpur. Happy travels!! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

This is second times that I stayed at Sunshine bed. Staffs always friendly. The room is clean but the hostel should have a small table which nearly plug for guest who want to charge battery or electronic equipment cuz plug is little bit high from the floor so the charger line is shorter than the hight of plug. It is little bit inconvenience when plug-in.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you came back to stay with us and that we could consistently provide you with an enjoyable experience. We are in the midst of upgrading the sockets for your appliances. Sunshine Bedz welcomes you back with open arms in the future :). ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Besides a very nice staff and good location, if you want to go to the big malls in the area. I personally like very practical (there was no bed light and power point by the beds, but I knew this before I booked of course!) and atmosphere (a bit dark inside, I got the urge not to stay too long inside of the hostel) a lot, and that's lacking in this place..in my opinion. But for value of money it's a very good deal though!

Great Hostel! friendly staff, great facilities will come back soon!!

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Wonderful!! We look forward to welcoming you back at Sunshine Bedz and giving you the same friendly and enjoyable experience again. Have a safe journey! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Awesome location nice and close to rail network, buses, malls and KL towers. Lovele staff were accomodating. Lockers in room and it felt safe.

Excellent, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sunshine Bedz! At Sunshine Bedz we strive to deliver this standard of excellence to all our guests! Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait to see you again! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

I have stayed here from 21.11 till 25.11 with my friend in a four bed female room. Positive:breakfast was traditional - toasts with jam and coffee or tea;Three shower rooms and three toilets - always ready for your service :D;Free Wi-Fi - it worked just fine, however, if you want to use their provided PC, you must be patient, because it is a bit slow; Staff was very friendly.There are several rules you must observe: no shoes policy and no drinks or food inside the room, but they do have a fridge

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels