Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A very great hostel! We recommend it :-)

• 24th Feb 2015

Good value for money, nice private room

Quite nice, and excellent location and staff!

Ideal place to stay in KL. Great location, literally opposite the metrolink station. The place itself is very clean and well maintained. You won't get better value for money anywhere else. I do recommend this place, it's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in in south east Asia.

It is good place, but it is not easy to find. If you want to get there, please call them first to get more information. People are very friendly. I liked there. I will go back again if I go to KL.

The sigle room next to the street, very noisy! But later changed to a quiet room, everything is great!!!

It's an excellent hostel, clean, nice and friendly staffs. One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Beds are SO CONFORTABLE. I havent slept so well for a long time :) If i have a chance to come to KL again i will stay there again!

Really awesome place! Very chill and relaxing, people there are so nice. Owner is one crazy dude who knows how to take care of this customers. (Thanks bro if you're readin this!) Will definitely return again if I ever get to KL! Place is very homey and comfortable! Wifi is good for me though so I guess it's a hit or miss with other people. Otherwise all is really good. I stayed in a male dorm and its very comfy for me at least. Lockers for us to put our stuff so that's really handy.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Singapore

For sure bro, we read each and every review and appreciate it. We will try to improve the wifi to be great for everyone. See you soon. ps. hope you are reading this too... :P

This is a nice place to stay as its located within walking distance to a train stop, the Petronas Towers and Food Street. It's clean and the beds are comfy. They have quiet hours at night so you can get rest, but its a bit noisy if you want to be asleep early. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions, but we didn't feel that there were many unique suggestions of things to do in a big city like KL. All in all this is a solid place to crash.

Great service! I am happy you kept my reservation despite the fact that I arrived past midnight. Very reliable and recommendable hostel indeed!

The location is perfect. Just in Buting Bintang. With the free bus that stops in the door you can see many of the attractions in KL. Cleanliness, atmosphere, was great!

The accommodations were very welcoming and it was a nice simple and comfortable stay.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great place to stay in KL. Walking distance for everything!

Great hostel. There was even soap in the showers!

The best hostel I've stayed during all my trips, great location, cool stuff, best hostel beds ever, very clean.

I had a great time at sunshine bedz, it was also a great place to meet other backpackers!

• 18th Feb 2015

Pretty good overall. Location is quite good. It's really close to a monorail station, and if you get a rapidKL card you can easily get anywhere in the city. My one complaint is that the walls are paper-thin. My room was right next to the breakfast area and it was hard to get to sleep if people were still up talking, and you wake up first thing when people start breakfast. That coupled with a lot of light leaking into the room from the hall made it pretty hard sleep well.

Great place to stay. They have it all.

a great choice for backpackers who want to stay central

The staff here were amazing, so helpful! Great central location. Nice and clean

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels