Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Awesome staff that help us have a great stay in the hostel

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

I only stayed her for the one night. The staff was great. I didn't have a chance to use the kitchen or anything, but the fridge was a bit small. The showers had hot water and decent water pressure. I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. The beds were really comfortable and the lockers were large. It was really tricky to find, but once you found it, it was easy to make your way around to local restaurants and shops and come back. Wifi was not great and could not be accessed at all in rooms.

Locations great, staff friendly, beds are comfortable. Is an old hostel and doesnt really have any amenities. I booked based on peoples reviews and was pretty disappointed but thats not the hostels fault. Probably wouldn't stay again but thats because I prefer somewhere more modern.

Def recomend.

Perfect !

I was so happy to finally find budget hostel in the middle of Bukit Bintang. It was my first experience to stay in hostel and it was so interesting to have a room with people from other countries. :) It is near from everywhere. The room and also the bathroom were clean. But unfortunately it was prohibited for Muslim to pray (Shalat) here, so we should go to nearest Mall to pray there. Overall, great place to stay.

No windows in Room Toilet wet after shower

Dorms a bit crammed but beds nice and comfy

Good hostel - would stay here again. Just very noisy!

Extremely clean, good location, nice staff. Clean batthrooms and enough showers and toilets. Nice and sociable common areas. Staff was nice, they were really helpful and made me feel comfy. Really social hostel, I met so many nice people there. Unlimited free coffee is a big plus. I slept in a six girls dorm, where was no windows and is was guiet. The dormbeds were comfy, maybe a bit narrower than usually dorm beds are. Big lockers inside rooms. Wifi works really well

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Loved that hostel so much! Perfect to stay there and have a great time in KL.

• 25th Sep 2014

Great location & very clean inside the hostel..

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

I really like it! The location is the best!

Location is good for shopping, but not great to see the city. Especially now, when surrounded by construction and detours. (Hard to even get my taxi there). Rooms and facilities good and clean. Staff friendly. Basic toast breakfast. Overall good value.

Free locker would be great. Please put sign "CCTV installed" in bathroom area.

Super clean and really central. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this place.

The spot is great to be in the city centre, couldnt be on top of it any more - literally, but not a great thing when it comes to sleeping, especially if yo have rooms at the front over looking the monorail. Its an upgrade to have these rooms with a window but i would advice sticking to no windows and peaceful night sleep. We had some confusion with our online booking but was resolved fairly easily.

The staff arevery accommodating. Location is near monorail and bus stop so it is very convenient.

Put some ceiling so that it will lessen the noise during heavy rain. Add Juice, Milk, tea or yogurt during breakfast for options.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Good location, just by Jalon Alor which was prio for us.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels