Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Awesome hostel! Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, cool atmosphere, and right in the center of downtown KL! Loved it here, stayed for 3 nights and would definitely stay again.

• 27th Oct 2015

Had a great time here. Reception was really helpful even when I arrived at 3am! It is large enough where you can hang with people who want to go out, or have a chill night in. Cool common area and spectacular locations. I'll definitely stay here next time I'm in KL.

Never stayed here in the end, but the staff I spoke to were nice.

Great Hostel, with excellent location an easy and free bus ride from the old downtown, and in the midst of the new one. Also near some great street food. Rooms good and very social atmosphere. One of the best hostels I've stayed in through SE Asia. A bit of a party atmosphere though, with people often going out, so it may not suit everyone.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur and your fantastic review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy the rest of your travels. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Cambodia

Thank you for the kind words, it was lovely to meet you. We wish you happy travels and hope to see you again someday! :) ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Best place to stay in KL! This place is a sanctuary. This is more than just a place to sleep in. Homiest place in the area. Top notch staff. And this is located right in the heart of the city - Bukit Bintang. Walking distance from the Monorail station, Pavilion Mall, Sungei Wang, Plaza Low Yat and Changkat (a strip of bars which practically never sleeps). Befriend the guy named Patrick who runs this place and you will have a friend for life. -Patrick N from the Philippines

very recommended

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

I recently stayed at this hostel, and the staff were beyond excellent. The rooms are cozy and very clean, and even the shared showers and bathrooms were maintained well. While we were in Kuala Lumpur, my partner got food poisoning from some street food, and the owner Patrick immediately came to her aid, drove us to the hospital, told quite a few jokes, and made sure all of us were taken care of well (he wouldn't even let us pay the parking). We were really lucky to be in such good hands.

Cheers for the amazing review and for choosing to stay with us at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur. We always love to hear great reviews like yours and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to assist your friend. Take care, see you soon! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~ Patrick

We had a great stay at this hostel, and were surprised how consistently clean everything was throughout our stay. The beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly. This hostel has a really strong backpacker vibe, with lots of young people traveling from all over. Our only setback was that the lock on our door wasn't working properly, and one of the nights of our stay, a backpacker had sleep-walked into our locked bedroom at six in the morning.

Great location. Atmosphere was weird though, families in a youth hostel arent really my thing. Also theyre super strict about quiet hours.

Very good value for money, staff were excellent, very knowledgeable and chatty. Facilities were good, clean beds, nice hot showers and the location was right in the centre of KL. Definitely recommended.

Thank you for your awesome review. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope that you will remember us whenever you reflect on your travel experience and you are welcome back if you pass through Kuala Lumpur again in the future. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Manager Patrick was hospitable and relates to his guests well, he was frank enough. Aircon in the 4 bed dorm had no adjustable temperature option though. Private room with in-built shower was not bad.

Thanks for the great rating and amazing review! We hope that you choose to stay with us next time you are in Kuala Lumpur. Keep safe and have fun on the rest of your travels. ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Great location close to restaurants, bars, malls, monorail station. Walkable distance to Puduraya bus station. Stayed in the deluxe dorm that has aircon, yet price was the same as in standard dorm! Good spacious lockers. Unisex toilet/shower facilities. Free breakfast, but very simple. Plugs next to beds but few in common area. Wifi interrupting, and limited signal in dorm.

Good place, nice staff, friendly people, very clean. everything good

Everything good, staff were friendly & helpful. I really enjoy everything during my stay there. Thanks

Not so bad for location, but the Internet was not so reliable. The staff was helpful and is basically in the middle of everything.

I stayed there for a short vacation with my friends, my intention to stay there was to enjoy the hostel ambiance and meet some new friends, and i did it!! The hostel is located at a very strategic position, close to everything i need. The staffs are really helpful during my stay and they are very kind! :) I love their room preference, where they provide some private room then my friends can feel comfortable to stay there. I'm sure i will come back to stay next time!

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

Your comments are what we love to hear! We hope you stay with us next time you visit Kuala Lumpur. You’re always welcome back here and let your friends know where we are. Happy travels ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

The owner and his staff are very nice and friendly, they make a good effort to keep you welcome and to meet other people in the hostel. The place has a very good common area and the toilets are very good.

Cheers for rating us so highly! It’s always great to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur. Have fun on the rest of your travels! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~

Really good hostel, great staff and a fantastic location. Will stay here again if I'm back in KL. I've stayed in reggae mansion before in KL, I like there as well. That feels more like a hotel and this feels like a real backpackers, just like it should.

Really nice hostel, clean, secure(lockers in rooms - bring your own lock), nice central common room. The vibe was relaxed friendly and sociable travelers. The hostel was quiet but friendly. Also the advice on what todo in the city was good. The Wednesday night visit to the skybar opposite the petronas towers was well organise and a nice event to meet up with lots of people from the hostel.

• 13th Oct 2015