Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great as always 2nd time staying here and plan to be back one more time before moving on to my next adventure!

The staff were very warm and friendly! Even stopping to chat with us and to give us helpful tips. :)

• 2nd May 2015
  • Philippines

Perfect place to stay for my two nights in KL. Bukit Bintang area (food, shopping, pubs) is just steps away. It was super easy to meet others with the design of common areas and the staff were very friendly and helpful as I tried to do KL in one day and find a way to get out to Cameron Highlands. Beds and washrooms were clean and comfortable.

Feel comfortable and satisfied during the time here

• 2nd May 2015
  • Vietnam

Convenient, just next to Alor Street and some shopping malls. Nice and neat.

The hostel is really nice and very clean. Only one thing I didn't like is that I've sent 2 emails to hostel and no one replied on them. Contact with someone especially before arrival would be much appreciated.

Booking was a bit confusing. The website said one thing but when emailing them they gave a different answer. Clean hostel, only complaint is the road noise right outside my window.

• 1st May 2015

Amazzzing hostel! I had the best rime in sunshine beds. Perfect location in Bukit bintang. Much nicer location than staying in china town alyhough china town is a close walking distant away. SUPER CLEAN. Power showers are awesome and bathrooms are always clean. Infact the boys working there are always cleaning. The staff are so welcoming and friendly I was always made to feel at home. On my last day the the ownere invited all the guest staying there for a roof too bbq. I cant wait to go back.

Good hostel in a great location, so can't beat the price. Everyone has to take off their dirty city shoes at the door, so this helps keep everything clean. Basic facilities, but good atmosphere.

Awesome place, the atmosphere was really great and the staff super friendly. Really good for hooking up with other people.

nice Hostel with good common area to meat people. streetfood and bars are 5min walking away, mc donald's and a mall are next to. Entrance is not easy to find (next to mc donalds). clean and nice styled bathrooms, quiet dorms. International plugs in the dorms!

Awesome place, clean, comfortable and in a great location. The staff was super helpful when I wanted to go places and all of them were great for answering my questions. They kept noise down at night and much to the dismay of the partiers after midnight they had to go elsewhere. The lockers were HUGE! I would stay there again for sure. Loved my experience.

In general we really enjoyed our stay there. Great location. Staff are helpful and friendly. The only thing I would suggest is to offer thicker quilts for the beds. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It has amazing staff and a great atmosphere!

One of the best hostel I have stayed in, the staff are lovely and so helpful, The atmosphere is amazing everyone is so friendly. The beds are so comfy and the place is so clean. Stayed 3 night which ended up being 7, it has given me a good impression on KL defo will stay here again. it's central to everything with a free bus service which is very helpful when getting around.

It was ok. Not the greatest hostel I've stayed in recently.

Hi,, im glad to met those hospitable, friendly and accomodating staffs Sunshine Bedz. My gratitude to you all. :)

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

A highly recommended place to stay at! the staff are so nice and friendly, very clean place, water and breakfast are provided, location is amazing and close to shopping malls and the Metro, wifi works very well! I will def be back to this hostel next trip to Kuala Lumpur! Thanks a lot guys )

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Excellent hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Modern and clean bathrooms. Would definitely stay agai

Clean hostel with nice staff

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels