Sunshine Bedz KL Reviews

65 B, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really nice hostel right in the main area of Kuala Lumpur, very easy to reach all main attractions in the city and the hostel staff are a great laugh! The rooms and facilities are also very good, free breakfast is simple but sets you up for the day!Would recommend to anyone going to travel Malaysia.

I stayed at Sunshine Bedz in Bukit Bintang for four nights on holiday as a solo female traveller (29yrs old). The location was very easy to find via cheap public transport, which is a big positive after a long flight. Staff were welcoming and friendly. Facilities are clean, and I didn't have to wait to use bathrooms/showers. Breakfast is simple, but once you get the hang of ordering roti or nasi lemak you won't need it. Wifi is reliable, and the hostel feels safe and has various security measure

One of the friendliest and most welcoming hostels I've ever stayed in. Patrick and his team had me in stitches every single night, the rooms were very nice (although some don't have windows, which means you might wake up at 1pm like we did and think it's about 8am) and the facilities were all awesome too. Only downsides are the common room being near the rooms (so quiet time is enforced after 12, fair enough though!) and no on-site washing facilities, but I'd highly recommend a stay here to all!

• 1st Apr 2015

A clean hostel in a really good location. Staff provide you with the information you need and invite you to go out with them on a night. I would stay here again while in KL.

Sunshine bedz was awesome. Probably my favorite place so far. I will definitely be back next time I am in KL.

VERY NICE HOSTEL PERFECT LOCATION THANK YOU PATRICK WILL COME BACK THERE PROBABLY IN MID OF MAY. IF STEVEN GOT PACKAGE FROM HIS FRIEND PLEASE DO MY FAVOR PLEASE KEEP AT THE RECEPTION WE WILL KEEP COMING BACK TO STAY AT SUNSHINE BEST HOSTEL IN THE HEART OF KL

NICE HOSTELS THANK YOU PATRICK. WILL BE BACK AROUND MID OF MAY. IF STEVEN GOT PACKAGE FROM HIS FRIENDS. PLEASE KEEP IT FOR US. WE WILL BE BACK THERE OFTEN. THANK YOU

The staff here were lovely, even when we arrived at 4am in the morning! We also had one of the comfiest beds of any hostel we've stayed in and it was great to have a private room with its own bathroom. Only negative would be the traffic was extremely noisy and the lights from the advertisement boards outside came in through the curtains at night. I suppose with such a central location that is hard to avoid.

I had a good time being here. Honestly the staff made the trip here amazing. People here were there for a specific event and didn't seem to be interested in meeting anyone else. I had a blast though at pub quiz night. Do it! Especially will at the front desk. Befriend him. He's a good time.

Great place to stay. Patrick is a great host and will tell you what to do and where to go around KL and Malayisa. He even took me and my mates out and bought drinks on his own accord! Rooms are clean enough, location is great - central to everything by walking or public transport. I will definitely stay here again if I return to Kuala Lumpur. Cheers Patrick!

Really nice hostel, super friendly helpful staff and great location by the metro station. It could do with a better social/chill out area to encourage people to hang out together more.

One of the best hostels we have stayed at. Very clean, great showers, very comfortable mattress' and pillows. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Within a block of 'food street' and Bukit Bintang monorail and shopping district. Very central and incredibly cheap for what you get. Stayed in the 4 bed girls dorm with air-conditioning and lockers. Will use this hostel again when in KL. Warning: They were completely booked out the one full week we stayed so book ahead!

This hostel is right in the heart of the city. Everything your heart desires is within walking distance or a short train ride away. The dorms are quiet, the bathrooms are clean, the staff are friendly - Sunshine Bedz is a winner. And if you're sick of Malaysian food, go try the falafel from the stall on the corner ( cross the small street when heading north - it's right beside the "suitcase store"). So good!

Thanks for the great stay :)

Wonderful! Close to Jalan Alor!

The common area gets extremely hot due to no air con

Pretty good hostel, easy to get know people, right in the center. Sometimes you have to change the room often if booked for many days.

Super central location. No bar. Clean.

Good location and clean. Staff is sometimes ignorant and act like as they do a favor for you to give you a bed for the night.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels