T.A.P. Paradise Hotel Reviews

#104, Hospital Road, Avenue Road Cross, Parallel Road to K.G.Road, City: Bangalore , PinCo, Bangalore, India

I'm not really satisfied with this Hotel! I did my check out 30 minutes later and a staff member in reception tried to charge me for another day because of 30 minutes late! That's not proper hospitality!!!! If you're looking for any cheap accommodation, then try to find a dormitory!

RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS. Need I say more? I woke up on Christmas mornin with a rat in my bed. Before 9AM I had found a new hotel and I was checked out. The manager had the audacity to firstly ask me if I had opened the window (I had not) then only refunded me for the one night I didn't stay there, I had to pay for the night I slept with rats!! This hotel repulsed me

• 24th Dec 2013
  • South Africa

absolutely terrible. worst staff i have ever encountered. wouldn't even look at me. good room and wifi for bangalore though

• 13th Nov 2013

Very professional service at the front desk. Internet is only available in lobby, but I got a room next to the lobby and could use the WiFi inside the room, this was nice to have. Thanks.

I finaly did't got to this hotel.

• 4th Feb 2013

We could have put up with the cockroaches and the filth (it is a large city in India after all), but the staff were so impolite that it was close to scary sometimes. Their security lockers missed locks. You could probably find better accommodation in the same price range.

• 30th Dec 2012
  • Sweden

Noisy and dirty Hotel... is cheap but they must to put more care on clean the room before give it and manage the noise in all the hotel.

when we arrived the staff didnt know about our reservation. They wanted to charge us the full price "forgetting" that we had paid a 10% deposit. After the long journey to India we had to wait for about 15min to get our room because it wasnt ready. Also there were some cockroaches. You can stay for that money in a nicer places! Also the room was quite loud.