Taipei Ximen Zebra Apartment Reviews

13 Lane 29 Xi-Chang Street Taipei City, Taipei, Taiwan

This was actually not a hostel but rather a love hotel serving local customers. Packed on the weekends but empty during the week. Walls are thin, paper walls are brown and all (!) rooms without windows, including the common area. The a/c in my extremely small room did not work properly, so it was hot and the air quality low. No kitchen facilities. Cats and their droppings in front of the main door…

• 31st Oct 2015

i was booked another hostel but the owner told me to came this hostel because my check-in time was too late. when i arrived here, it was almost 2 a.m. but the owner welcomed me. and give a room just for me, even if i booked mixed dorm. due to except me everyone was men in the dorm, i satyed a small room alone. there was a attic. the room was dark and i couldn't stand up. and shower room and toilet was 2. but i was enjoyed my stay. thanks for the kindness.