Taipei Ximen Zebra Apartment

Very Good 75 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 75 Total Reviews

4th Aug 2017

probably the cleanest, quietest, most comfortable hostel I've stayed in... must be the cheetah pattern on literally everything. checking in was confusing but the staff were angels. wifi is kinda lousy and the place is a bit unsecure though; anyone with the code could get in, and no storage lockers/boxes. never slept so well in a hostel and would stay again!

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
20th May 2017
8.0

At first I had a hard time looking for the place but when I already settled in and when on to my activity for the day it was actually very accessible. Area is quiet and safe I think. I was supposed to be in an 8 bed all female room but when I arrived, the owner told me that it was full. She had to transfer me to a 4-bed mixed room but it was still okay I guess. We were only 2 people in that room and it really didn't bother me cos I was out all day. it's just really a place to sleep.