Taohuawoo Youth Hostel Reviews

No.158,Taohuawu Street, Suzhou, China

The location was excellent. It is close to a Railway Station, and Humble Administrator's Garden and Beisi Tower were in a walking distance. All staffs were really nice. At the last day, we couldn't use an elevator since the hostel was a blackout in the morning. So one of the staffs helped us to carry our heavy luggage down from 4th floor. I will definitely stay in this hostel again next time.

Nice and cozy hostel with a good bar! The only problem is that the staff doesn't speak any english. (And the hairdryer on the corridor which is in use during late hours :-#

• 25th May 2015

It was a pretty place at an old traditional chinese building with a small nice garden in font. The staff was also welcoming and friendly. It's clean everywhere but except shower booths hahah..I guess I have too high expectation about cleanness..Location, for me I had no problem cuz luckily I met a local who showed me the way to the door from the bus stop but for others, I guess it cud be a bit difficult to locate it from the bus stop you get off.

It's a bit of a walk from the tourist parts of the city. The hostel is poplar with Chinese travellers and so the atmosphere wasn't great for a foreigner.

A good average hostel. The stuff didn't speak good english and often couldn't help out. A tip: if guests stay at your hostel for longer than 4 days you should offer to clean their room at least once.

Helpful friendly staff, although spoke very little English. An English map of the old city would be useful.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The place has a very good location in the city. It has a nice and friendly environment. The staff didn't speak that good English they said but they are really nice and friendly. I had a really good time there. Only problem: the bathrooms. I hate Turkish bath.

Pretty nice hostels, they even have elevator. Just like most hostels i visited so far, will suggest to improve cleanliness more. Facility is quite complete too