Thanh Xuan Hotel Reviews

26-28 Tran Cao Van, Hue, Vietnam

Not a bad place but nothing special. If you book online keep your receipt - I gave them my hostelworld booking confirmation printout upon arrival and they quickly lost it, luckily it was easy to pull up my account on my phone to prove I'd paid a deposit. Food was so-so. I gave them poor security because they misplaced our key while we were out and instead gave us the key to our neighbours room. It took some insisting and another staff to find the correct one.

This place is just okay. It's clean, though I've stayed in way nicer places in Vietnam for the same price or cheaper. The hotel is actually called Google Hotel (slightly confusing). The location is good - 5 min walk to supermarket, 15 min walk to old city, close to restaurants. Staff are pushy for tours. Best part is the free beer - 2 free beers a night per guest. Great deal. Wifi was on and off but not terrible. Overall, not the best but certainly not the worst.

For the cost you could not fault it.