The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

Clean and secure hostel but very expensive. For a couple staying in a private room there are much better options around sayulita, just walk around and you will find better deals.

• 15th Feb 2015

Fantastic place, I absolutely loved my time here

Even though dorms had 12 beds, not hard to fall asleep because of the soothing fan noise, and everyone was respectful of the quiet hours rule.

Nice spot, kept nice n clean and was a great spot to start exploring Sayulita from.

Really enjoyed my stay. Just some constructive criticism to make a good hostel great. Could organise hostel activities like a bbq night, movie night etc. Maybe even have more shelf pace in the kitchen to put peoples groceries on. Other than that it was good.

I stayed at the "amazing" hostel for one night even though I booked 2 due to the weekend policy. And I'm really disappointed. I don't know why they call themselves "amazing". The hotel has no soul and is made to make money out of it. Here my pros and conts: pros: - save place: big fences, big lockers in dorms - clean conts: - very dark dorms, just windows on one site - very shabby: e.g. sun loungers are mostly absolutly broken, pool is dirty - no soul, no vibe

I loved this hostel almost as much as I loved Sayulita. The best factor was the atmosphere: really amazing. We only met nice people and hung out by the pool. The dorms count with many beds so it can get crowded with all the stuff, but there's enough showers, facilities, the kitchen is great and the internet worked well. also, the staff was very nice. I'd visit again any time!