The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

I was really impressed by the cleaning staff and the friendliness/helpfulness of the receptionist during my stay.

• 13th Jun 2014

I loved this hostel! The family running it is amazing and so so nice and even offer spanish lessons with Suzy! The facilities are super clean, there is a shared kitchen and fridge. Filtered water so you do not need to buy water. The area was very secure.

• 31st May 2014

This hostel is actually amazing! Best vibe, not crowded, very clean, excellent security, good location, excellent sturdy beds with lockers and clean water. Such a perfect set up in an amazing little town. This hostel puts others to shame. I'm already planning my return!

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel! The location is good - a couple of blocks from the main square and the beach. Everything was super clean and worked well. The hostel also has great common areas. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling to Sayulita!

Had an awesome time at this hostel! Great management, and the atmosphere was incredibly relaxing. I stayed in the all girls dorm room and felt completely safe and secure. The lockers were huge if you wanted to lock stuff up, but there was honestly no feeling of threat so I didn't personally use them. Would 100% recommend staying at the amazing hostel. It was clean, and had everything you would possibly want and need.

• 26th Apr 2014

I had a great stay at the Amazing Hostel Sayulita. I was there during one of the busiest weeks of the year and got one of the last bunks in the 10-person women's dorm. I actually got sleep! The hostel had plenty of showers and bathrooms both in and outside of the dorm rooms, and the location is really close to everything in Sayulita. Kathy, the owner, is a total gem. I ended up hanging out with the other guests a lot, and met a bunch of new friends! Thanks for the great stay!

• 25th Apr 2014

Susy was very helpful and went above and beyond to help us plan our four days in Sayulita. She placed phone calls for us, reserved tours for us and gave us excellent recommendations about activities in town. I would definitely stay here again; no question about it!!!

nice hostel, really good staff, good location. the showers could be bigger.

Not right on the beach but it's a five minute walk so you can't complain. Super clean and laid back. Comfortable beds, relaxing atmosphere. The wifi can be slow at times but it's definitely fast enough to not worry about. They're cash only but there's plenty of cash machines in town. Definitely worth it the price. Also there's an amazing place across the street that grills whole chickens for cheap.

We had a private room with a balcony and ensuite. It was nice bright and clean. It was on a fairly busy street for trafic noise in the morning. Neighbors have roosters but wtf it mexico....good fan kept us cool. And with the patio doors closed we slept well. Also close walk to town...I would stay there again if returning to sayulita.

• 27th Feb 2014

Def would stay here again. Met wonderful group of people. Small and intimate crowd.

• 9th Feb 2014

Such an amazing hostel, most of us (guests) were traveling by ourselves and we made such a fun group. Hostel was pretty clean, friendly staff and great vibes. Thank you all !

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Absolutely beautiful hostel. It was super clean, tons of room, lovely design. I ended up taking half my pictures just of the pretty hostel. I had a wonderful swim in the pool and it was so peaceful. Spent my birthday here and had the best birthday of my life. The location is great. I thought the dorm room names were cute, I was in the MANGO dorm. Just an overall great hostel. Coffee machine I found (couldn't find the free coffee tho), but I brought my own so that was ok. Staff SUPER!

• 27th Jan 2014