The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

Susy was very helpful and went above and beyond to help us plan our four days in Sayulita. She placed phone calls for us, reserved tours for us and gave us excellent recommendations about activities in town. I would definitely stay here again; no question about it!!!

nice hostel, really good staff, good location. the showers could be bigger.

Not right on the beach but it's a five minute walk so you can't complain. Super clean and laid back. Comfortable beds, relaxing atmosphere. The wifi can be slow at times but it's definitely fast enough to not worry about. They're cash only but there's plenty of cash machines in town. Definitely worth it the price. Also there's an amazing place across the street that grills whole chickens for cheap.

We had a private room with a balcony and ensuite. It was nice bright and clean. It was on a fairly busy street for trafic noise in the morning. Neighbors have roosters but wtf it mexico....good fan kept us cool. And with the patio doors closed we slept well. Also close walk to town...I would stay there again if returning to sayulita.

• 27th Feb 2014

Def would stay here again. Met wonderful group of people. Small and intimate crowd.

• 9th Feb 2014

Such an amazing hostel, most of us (guests) were traveling by ourselves and we made such a fun group. Hostel was pretty clean, friendly staff and great vibes. Thank you all !

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Absolutely beautiful hostel. It was super clean, tons of room, lovely design. I ended up taking half my pictures just of the pretty hostel. I had a wonderful swim in the pool and it was so peaceful. Spent my birthday here and had the best birthday of my life. The location is great. I thought the dorm room names were cute, I was in the MANGO dorm. Just an overall great hostel. Coffee machine I found (couldn't find the free coffee tho), but I brought my own so that was ok. Staff SUPER!

• 27th Jan 2014

Room is cramped with six bunks in it. In room washroom cramped. Knees may touch wall on the toilet. Lockers beds are metal, loud. Reading lamps too bright. One could serve as the main overhead lamp. Check that you've been given the HI card discount. I presented my card to the pleasant, smiling man at the front, asked him if he gave me the discount, he said yes and to present my card again if I decided to stay longer. He hadn't given me the discount. I returned later and sorted it out.

• 13th Jan 2014

Very nice location, near to the city and to the beach, and in the night not as loud, nice pool and nice rooms for staying together; the only bad thing was that you are not allowed to come back after ceck out for taking a shower; but it was a very nice time with many nice people :)

The staff was very nice and always supper helpful. The sleeping quarters were "clean" but it was hot as the Hostel wanted to save money by not using the fans so it made for an uncomfortably hot sleeping arangement. Also there was always a faint smell of mildew which was not plesant.

• 31st Oct 2013