The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

Nice spot, kept nice n clean and was a great spot to start exploring Sayulita from.

Really enjoyed my stay. Just some constructive criticism to make a good hostel great. Could organise hostel activities like a bbq night, movie night etc. Maybe even have more shelf pace in the kitchen to put peoples groceries on. Other than that it was good.

I stayed at the "amazing" hostel for one night even though I booked 2 due to the weekend policy. And I'm really disappointed. I don't know why they call themselves "amazing". The hotel has no soul and is made to make money out of it. Here my pros and conts: pros: - save place: big fences, big lockers in dorms - clean conts: - very dark dorms, just windows on one site - very shabby: e.g. sun loungers are mostly absolutly broken, pool is dirty - no soul, no vibe

Amazing hostel has a wonderful location in Sayulita, but there are a few unfortunate aspects to it. I had a private room, and the maid would try to come in daily without asking-even after I'd previously asked her not to. I realized it when I walked out of the shower into my room, naked, and saw that she had opened both my blinds and my window facing a common outdoor area in the hostel. They also have no hot water. They say you don't need it, but at night or after a rainstorm you certainly do!

The hostel was amazing, very clean, beautiful, great location. The kitchen is huge, the swimming pool is so nice. The atmosphère is very friendly, feels like home :-) Just one think i didn't like : The bus for GDL is at 3pm, and the check out at 11am. And it is not possible to wait in the hostel area until you paid like 50 pesos...Not very friendly

The British girl who works there made my three weeks down there so much better and more fun! She showed me around town and told me where to go!

• 15th Jul 2014