The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

I cannot recommend this hostel enough. The staff there are fantastic! It is super clean, and they clean every day like clockwork. The pool, patios, and lounge areas are awesome! I only reserved for 2 days and ended up staying 8. It's not beachside, but it's less than 5 minutes walking, and there are a few little stores and restaurants less than a minute away. Once you're there, you don't need a car to get around Sayulita. Again, I loved this hostel, and the guests and staff were fantastic!

• 9th Jul 2015

My stay at the Amazing Hostel Sayulita was very enjoyable, completely hassle-free. The hostel is very close (3-5 minutes walking) from the ocean and the main restaurants in Sayulita, but not right on the main road so it has more of a relaxing atmosphere. Staff was super friendly and helpful and the room, bathrooms, kitchen etc. were all super clean and well maintained. I'll definitely be coming back!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

The guests were really great so it attracted the right people and the staff that was cleaning the hostel were nice but the owners seemed to only have dollar signs in their eyes. I was told upon checking out that I could leave my bag but if I came in and used any of the facilities on my return I would be charged for a half day. It was already greatly over priced and it was the low season. I understand it's a business and they need to make money but everytime I turned around it just felt like it w

• 3rd Jun 2015

I wasn't that amazed from the amazing hostel. It looks really cool and nice on the pictures but the place did not have good vibes and the atmosphere was not good. The comun areas are not very nice or comfortable and the pool is very small and looked dirty so we did not go in. The climbing wall on the fotos is not in use. All in all the hostal seems to have potential but isn't in a good state right now. If it would have been cheaper it might have been ok but for 250MXN I expected a bit more.

Always a pleasure to come and spend a few nights here

Great Hostel and the owners are really nice. Has a pool and nice kitchen facilities and Wifi is really good.

The staff at the hostel were great and it is close to town, however if you're looking for a quiet nights sleep this isn't the place to go. In the 12 person dorm quiet hours were not enforced and guests stayed up late. The water also went out during our stay, and we ended up leaving early. A great place if you want to meet lots of people and hang out, but not recommended if you're looking for a full night's sleep.

• 29th Mar 2015

Great place, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and overall a great vibe. I'll be back.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever staying in, it has a swimming pool and a lot of space!! BBQ that actually works and guests use. CLEAN!! and newly remodeled, friendly staff. The owners are really friendly and welcoming. Close to the beach, to the small stores and restaurants and quiet. It shows they spent a big budget building this hostel. It has everything backpacker needs. The beds are comfortable and the room is clean. They even give Spanish lessons. I really enjoy my staying. Thanks!