5.9
Rating 61 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 61 Total Reviews
The Benwiskin Centre Located at Ballintrillick, , Sligo.
Ireland
Sligo Sligo Ballintrillick
59% 61
54.4117378 -8.3969879
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2016
2.0

booked here for 3 nights with a friend and we had to cancel due to finding put that this place is in the middle of no where... miles out of the city with no transportation to get there other than taxi or walk.. when my friend and i mentioned this to the tourist office and to the hostel we changed to, the replies were the same "we get loads of people with this problem". Understanding its partly my fault for not reading properly still should be clearly stated or removed from "hostels IN SLIGO"

I am sorry you found our location too far out of town. It does say in our description that we are in a rural area in North County Sligo. It is a pity you did not stay as I believe you would have enjoyed what the area had to offer.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
2nd Feb 2016

Even in a cold, blustery wintery day/night the hostel was dry and warm. A very well insulated building. I was really impressed how clean the hostel was. I' would say almost "medical grade" :-) Plus! Eco freindly lavender scented hand wash on every sink. Yet, I slept in a cloud of flower smelling cushion and bed set. Aboslutely not smelling of typical industrial harsh washing detergents. There is not enough space left for more details, here. I surely wil recomend the Benwiskin Center. SUPER!

Thank you for your lovely comments. Glad you enjoyed your stay.