The Benwiskin Centre Reviews

Ballintrillick, Sligo, Ireland

booked here for 3 nights with a friend and we had to cancel due to finding put that this place is in the middle of no where... miles out of the city with no transportation to get there other than taxi or walk.. when my friend and i mentioned this to the tourist office and to the hostel we changed to, the replies were the same "we get loads of people with this problem". Understanding its partly my fault for not reading properly still should be clearly stated or removed from "hostels IN SLIGO"

Even in a cold, blustery wintery day/night the hostel was dry and warm. A very well insulated building. I was really impressed how clean the hostel was. I' would say almost "medical grade" :-) Plus! Eco freindly lavender scented hand wash on every sink. Yet, I slept in a cloud of flower smelling cushion and bed set. Aboslutely not smelling of typical industrial harsh washing detergents. There is not enough space left for more details, here. I surely wil recomend the Benwiskin Center. SUPER!

• 2nd Feb 2016

Didn't stay here so idk :/