The Cranky Croc Hostel Reviews

Calle 12d No. 3-46, La Candelaria, Bogota, Colombia

I absolutely loved my time at Cranky Croc. I stayed 8 nights. It's in a perfect location, so close to markets, the metro, buses, the main plaza, bars, restaurants and shops. The staff are all so, so helpful, friendly and happy. The staff make the hostel feel so homely and make you feel so welcome - Andy, Jenny, Marcella and Miriam. Brilliant people. Great wifi everywhere and so clean. Constant hot water and dorms are so comfy. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Bogota.

The bathrooms and showers are plentiful, brand new, clean and fancy. The mattresses are comfy, but the wooden bunk beds squeak and wobble like none other, every time someone in your bunk room turns over, it's loud enough to wake everyone. The eating area was the main hangout, plenty of people to meet. They're under construction, looks like they're adding bunks and bathrooms to the second floor. Hopefully they plan to clean up the back hang out area, it's basically just a storage area.

Good atmosphere. Clean toilets/showers.

Very nice hostel, one of our favourites!!! Location is good, rooms are super tidy thanks to the hard working cleaners, rest of the place is clean and comfy is well, beds are the most comfortable we've had in Colombia, staff is very helpfull and kind, there's a cute cat and a nice dog, etc etc etc :-) The Crazy Mongolian eatery across the street is suberb as well!

This place is great! In fact this is my second stay here. They showers and toilets are shiny and new, and even though the bunks are a bit creaky they are still really comfortable. The staff are helpful with bus times and even arranged a driver to get me to the bus station. Meals aren't included but they have a restaurant open for breakfast and dinner and they sell cheap beers. I've always met awesome friends here too, can't wait for my third visit next month!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »