The Island Hotel Bali Reviews

Jl. Padma Utara, Legian, Kuta, Kuta, Indonesia

We really enjoyed the hotel! Great atmosphere, nicely decorated, awesome pool to hang out by... Breakfast was great!! Staff was always very helpful and friendly!

I had a blast staying at this hostel. Super friendly, easy going, amazing pool.. Well recommended!

I enjoyed my stay at The Island Hotel Bali. I particularly like the pool and the rooftop area where you can have a quiet time on your own. The place was well kept and clean. Great ambience and very easy to talk to other people. I will definitely come back here on my next trip to Bali. Highly recommended.

Place was clean and better than a regular hostel. Nevertheless I would rather recommend going to hotel Kuta terrace, which is very centrally located with very very nice an clean facilities (including a swimming pool) and a cheap price compared to hotel offers. Book ahead!

A bunch of English assholes just ruined the fun for all the others at the hostel to the extent that they started to behave rudely with the manager of the place. Due to this many just left the place without socializing. Apart from that, it was a decent place. They have good showers and a nice pool if you want to go for quick swim. Legian beach is very close and so is other necessary amenities. Except for the despicable traffic in Kuta, the place is very close to the Kuta beach too.

Top hostel. Comfortable beds, great breakfast with fresh coffee and juice, super clean showers, really clean, decent WiFi, cheapest beers on island and amazing staff - from cleaners to office staff. Ideal place to meet others if travelling alone and 5 minutes from beach. Highly recommended!! A good nights sleep guaranteed too.

The staff memebers seemed annoyed about questions and sometimes they weren't really friendly. The reception was always opened late which was really annoying if you have question or want to organize sth on that day. The private room with own bathroom was comfi and clean. The pool was really nice and clean. The breakfast was really good.

Great atmosphere! Has the best of a hostel and a boutique hotel. Would recommend to all travelling through Bali!

I like this place. Thank you for everything Agunk

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere is really nice, the dorms are bright and with light colors, there are lockers and a basket under the bed for you to put your stuff in. The food (especially the pizza) is really good in the restaurant! I also met some really cool people in here. The location in perfect if you want to avoid the hustle in Kuta but still be in around 20 min walking distance to all the restaurants and bars.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Nice hostel! Great place to meet people, really love the cafe and the common areas. Great breakfast, free massage. The place felt sort of like a new hip mansion, v clean n well maintained. hot water down 1 day though..small issue. I didnt really like that the location of the hostel was tucked at the end of a alley about 50m away from main road. Nt so great to walk alone at night. Other than that the location is a gem just about 10mins to legian beach, lots of restaurants n shops around.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Great place to meet other travellers.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Genuinely cannot recommend this place enough. I wouldn't stay anywhere else

• 2nd Dec 2014

Had a very good stay. The swimpool is nice! Good to met new people. It's clean and comfortable. Only wifi doesn't work very good, but that's Bali.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great place but you will have to walk a little to get to the beach. I only stayed one night but I loved the beds and there was a pool right in front of your dorm. Enough showers and toilets for everybody. Delicious breakfast. VERY friendlich stuff, they also speak very good english. Would love to come back one day.

Good price for what you get. Breakfast: toasted bread(really good), marmelade, honey, fruit and one cup of coffee. Neat facilities, comfy beds, not for people with a light sleep though. only the bathroom was a little mouldy. all in all good place if you want to stay in legian

From the minute I arrived, the staff always had a smile.....even after my 1000 questions. Sorry Sam. :) Love the bed set up with my own little bit of privacy and was really comfortable. Luckily had a great group of guests staying at the time so lots of laughs to be had. See you back here soon The Island.

The Island Hotel Bali is a very good place to stay. The dorm was very comfortable and clean. Although it is a 12 bed dorm room it was quiet at night. The breakfast was very nice and the staff is extremely friendly! I really enjoyed my time there and can definitely recommend it! Thanks a lot! :)

• 7th Nov 2014

This was far & away the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I am only upset by the fact i came here on my last night, I wished it had been my first. The place was so cute and really welcoming as we're the amazing staff. They went out of their way to help me feel welcome, as I was travelling alone. It is obvious by all the people I met who have stayed at The Island many times just how cool the whole vibe is. There are many hotels in this area but this fantastic place really stands out. Loved it!!

• 3rd Nov 2014

The hostel is located at the end of a very narrow and dark alley. You don't want to walk through it alone at night. The staff were quite rude, aside from the cleaning ladies. Atmosphere is decent depending on the people staying there. Dorms are pretty clean and set up nice with the curtains. Feels private. Wifi is usually down and non-existent anywhere else but the cafe. It has a pool but overall not worth its price. There are better hostels out there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3