The Island Hotel Bali Reviews

Jl. Padma Utara, Legian, Kuta, Indonesia

Most beautiful hostel i've ever stayed in. Beds were so comfy and a great setting and location close to the beach and a short taxi from Kuts centre and Seminyak centre. Only compaint would be that despite 2x air con in the room, it was still really hot in the dorm. Would highly recommend!!

Spa quality hostel

Supernice and clean hostel in the centre of seminyak. Value for money! The only negative thing i can say is that the breakfast was really easy, but everything else was perfect!

I loved my stay here, it was a great start to my trip. Met some really cool people in the restaurant area. The pool was so nice especially when you really just need to cool down. There's also a nice rooftop gazebo area which makes for a great place to just lay down and relax. The breakfast included was a nice way to start the day to.

Beautiful hostel, very friendly staff and great atmosphere! I really enjoyed we my stay and I would definitely come back! Thank you

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Egypt

This hostel was good for the most part, but the staff's attitude was extremely off-putting. Most were nice enough when approached, but not especially warm or friendly—I never got so much as a smile whenever I entered the hostel, though several staff members were always near the front. But I suppose one doesn't go to Bali to socialize with hostel staff. At the end of the day, this was a fine place to crash for the night and meet other travelers, but don't expect quality customer service.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, they booked all our onwards travel and excursions. Great atmosphere and very friendly. Great free breakfast and even a pizza oven. Loved the Island Hotel, a great start to my trip!

Room was old and dirty. Pictures you see were taken years ago.

This place is a little heaven in the middle of busy Bali. Perfectly located where everything happens, it is protected enough from the crowd: perfect compromised between party and quiet. Hostel is beautiful, super clean, dorm is the best I stayed in with space, comfy beds, privacy & lockers; & there s super nice common areas: ROOFTOP BAR, POOL and a good restaurant with nice vibes in the evening. Super easy to meet people here and the staff is absolutely wonderful of kindness. I m amazed. BRAVO.

We had an amazing time at the island hotel Bali! Friendly helpful staff, great location and you can hire a driver from reception to take you around the island. Great meeting some fellow travellers around the pool and bar/dining area. Amazing place! We'll definitely be staying there again when we come back to Bali

• 13th Aug 2015

Loved my stay at the island backpackers! The pool was so nice after a day of surfing or diving. The beds were the comfiest beds I've had in a while. The staff was quick to respond to my emails, and even picked me up from the airport when I arrived 2 hours late! The walk to the beach was like 10mins. The only issue was the WiFi, it was weak and cut out often when I was in the middle of online homework. Aside from that I will definitely be back here soon.

1 2 Next » last »