The Island Hotel Bali Reviews

Jl. Padma Utara, Legian, Kuta, Kuta, Indonesia

I love this hotel. It reminds me the good time we have- absolutely fun, youthful, and cheerful.. It is definitely worthwhile to stay in Lagien and explore one of its allies. You see so much local life here. The hotel is nice and clean. The staff a bit proud, but I like their style. They also provide a very useful local map with which you can find restaurants, cafes. The hotel itself is a set of modern Bali structures, which is absolutely charming. Thank you for setting up the hotel.

• 20th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Nice place. Pool's great, wifi's good and dorm's nice just not great for meeting people

Best place 2 stay! Loved the swimmingpool

Although located down a side street and could be difficult to find it is very well located only 10 minute walk from Legian beach and 25 minutes to central Kuta. The pool was clean and the facilties were all round very good. Could not fault the staff at all. Excellent service and help as well as being very friendly. Legian beach in our opinion was the best beach around as it has good surf and was clean. We visited in early May and had great weather and less people around. Highly recommend!

• 9th May 2014

I really like this place, clean, safe and the location is not far from the beach. When I come again, I will choose this place again.

• 8th May 2014
  • China

The cleaninest Dorm room I stayed at, and proper cold AC. Really nice looking place with a cozy little pool if you can't be bothered making it to the beach. Nice spot in Legian close to most things. Resturant out the front does nice pizza. Stayed there one night for an early morning flight so didn't get into the festivities to much but good place to meet other travelers.

This hostel was great value for the money. It was very clean, the staff was very friendly it had a great pool and patio area and the kitchen made good pizza's

Love this place!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Lockers in the rooms, nice pool and common area to meet people. Good pizza for dinner :)

Great Pizzas! lovely pool! Not too far from the beach

This is not a bad option for backpacker touring around Kuta, many bars and shopping to go, 20 minutes walking to the beach.

Really greatest hostel i have ever stayed. I stayed there two nights. First night was quiet,we laid on the chairs beside the pool,enjoyed the peaceful time,then went to bed and soon fell in sleep. Second night was cheerful because there was a party in the pool. We experienced an unforgotten time there... Both are great!I really like it...

Staff could've been more enthusiastic, polite and helpful. The place is nice and it is close to Legian beach but all the action is in Kuta so it'd be easier to stay there instead.

1 2 3 Next » last »