The JA in Gangnam Reviews

#508 5th Floor, Street No.1307 Seocho-dong, Seocho, Seoul, South Korea

Awesome stay. Great hosts, perfect location. Facilities clean, well-lit and safe. Dan went over and above to accommodate me (I arrived late, for one, and two, he arranged a tour for me after I'd been told it was closed.) I liked the fact it was small and intimate. The only drawback could be the fact there's just one bathroom. This was not a problem during my stay, but at full capacity -- I think 's 10 -- it could get a little crowded. I would not let that stop me from staying here again.

• 30th Jan 2014