The Mad Monkey Siem Reap Reviews

No19, Mondul 2, Khoum Svay Dangkom, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Absolutely one the best places I've ever stayed! Best atmoshere great people awesome bar wicked food! I'm only dissapointed I didn't have more time there

The mattress is uncomfortable. The bartender is amazing. I think his name is Pat. He has been very entertaining and I like him.

Fun hostel. Great location. Given a room key but didn't work but there are draws you can padlock under the bunk beds. Two great bars although food bit pricey for a hostel. Had a couple good nights here!! Internet on PC sssllloooowww!! Staff were really nice and helpful.

Best hostel I have ever been to!!!

Stay here! You will not be disappointed. We had SO much fun here! :)

Absolute party hostel. Pool Parties, night time beach bar parties, then off to Pub Street - every single night. If you want to party, this is the hostel. It isn't great for meeting people necessarily as it is party party party at Mad Monkey. Facilities are not great though the pool is nice and relatively well maintained.

It is a party hostel so go just you are a party person or don't mind

Well, you can hardly beat Mad Monkey when it comes to atmosphere. I've met people that had been here for 3+ days and never actually made it to the temples, just being content to sit by the pool and party at the beach rooftop bar. Beyond that - a well run humongous hostel. Towel provided but no shampoo/soap. Flip-flops would be nice given the hostel theme (provided by many others) Good locker space under beds (at least in the 4-bed dorm)

Big party hostel. Great bar and very friendly staff

I had a great time at mad monkeys in siem reap! I spent four nights there and I really enjoyed it. I slept in a four-bed-dorm with super comfy beds. although it was directly next to the pool it is quiet enough to sleep during daytime. especially the rooftop beach bar has to be mentioned. I had great evenings and nights there before heading to pub street. special thanks to luke and the cute cambodian bartender!

Great hostel, really enjoyed our stay. Good fun, would recommend.

• 31st Aug 2015

In a good location, just a few minutes walk from pub street, the old market and the night market. There is a good party atmosphere. It's great if you want to enjoy the night life but not if you want a good night sleep. It's a bit expensive compared to some other hostels but I guess you're somewhat paying for the mad monkey name and the pool.

• 28th Aug 2015

Great atmosphere in the bar if you want to go out but rooms are quiet and plenty of areas to relax if not staying in. Luke the bar manager will also make feel at home. In three months in South East Asia this was certainly a favourite and easiest to meet people in.

I'd you don't want to party don't come here! I loved it, especially the beach pool and pub crawls.

This hostel is awesome! I met so many cool people here including the staff who helped a lot. Many thanks to Luke (the manager) who helped me when a tuk-tuk driver tried to rip me off. If anyone is trying go see the amazing temples in Siem Riep while also enjoying the vibrant nightlife the city has to offer, Mad Monkey is the place to go.

Not the best spec hostel you'll ever stay in but you're here for the pool and the party right ; ) x

Best place I've ever stayed in my life

• 24th Aug 2015

Favourite place so far!

Food expensive but everything else great

The hostel canceled my reservation with no explanation.