The Meeting Place

• 1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

7.6
Very Good 916 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 916 Total Reviews
The Meeting Place Located at 1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 115 1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District
76% 916
25.0500981 121.5814769
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
1st Oct 2016

Room a bit hot, hopefully will improve before summer. Staffs are very helpful.

• michelelo6275
  • Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
9th Aug 2016
6.0

I've booked this hostel a couple of months back.. i wanted to stay for 3 nights. Unfortunately, they forgot to notify me that they have changed the Hostel into a "Flat-Share" with a minimum stay of 30 nights.... I arrived there and got this bad news.. I was lucky that my friend who stayed in anoter hostel could save me a bed.... Notification would have been appreciated.