The Meeting Place

• 1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

8.2
Fabulous 912 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 912 Total Reviews
The Meeting Place Located at 1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei.
Taiwan

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
9th Aug 2016
6.0

I've booked this hostel a couple of months back.. i wanted to stay for 3 nights. Unfortunately, they forgot to notify me that they have changed the Hostel into a "Flat-Share" with a minimum stay of 30 nights.... I arrived there and got this bad news.. I was lucky that my friend who stayed in anoter hostel could save me a bed.... Notification would have been appreciated.

6th May 2016
5.4

I never actually stayed here. They cancelled my reservation. The reason given was "local regulations (state that) only hotels can legally accommodate short term guests". I presume they simply double booked. I don't appreciate being spoken to like a retard. As far as I'm aware at this time the deposited has not been returned.

• USA, Female, 31-40
17th Apr 2016

This place is AMAZING!!!! Dave goes WAY out of his way to make you feel welcome here. The location is extremely convenient (right across for the MRT station) and the vibe is great!!! Also very clean and quiet with comfortable beds. I would love to stay here next time I am Taipei!!! Really great place to hang out and meet people. Also the cheapest place in Taipei!!!! You really can't go wrong with this one!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work guys!!!!

6th Apr 2016

The location is perfect, right at the end of the green MRT line and Songsan train station, so it's easy to get to northern parts outside Taipei City by bus or train. The hostel itself has a very neat vibe. Dave, the manager, is a very cool guy and works hard to make sure you are getting everything you need. My favorite part about the hostel is that they have flipflops to borrow, umbrellas, kitchen, lockers, and everything is so clean. Def come for the vibe if not the price.

31st Mar 2016
7.1

Pretty much your average hostel except there is long term residents living here. Overall had a good experience. Movies during the night are great when you're not going out that night.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

FIirst time was plannin to stay there only for 3 night but I got to know with most of ppl and the hostel make me to feel like staying at my home so I decided to stay there until end of my journey in Taipei. I choose the TMP first time cuz of only the cheapest price in the city. You know when you go to cheap one usually you dont really expect that much cleanliness and good condition (including gd location) but It was different story in The meeting place. Special thx to manger Davo & lovely PP