The Oldmill Holiday Hostel Reviews

Barrack Yard, James Street, Westport, Ireland

Great Place wonderful staff, was made welcome the second i arrived and made feel at home as the week progressed. Everyone was great but special mention to Anthony and Hannah. just really nice people went out of their way to make sure i enjoyed my stay. An absolute pleasure to stay.

• 19th Apr 2015

crowd of lads came in at 5am and kept everyone awake.there was an american in the room next to me going absolutely bananas about it from 5am to 6am.apart from that it was fine.

• 11th Apr 2015

Great Hostel. Booked two beds in a 10 bed dorm for a tenner each. Ended up having to ourselves. Nice clean property, great location in the heart of town. Clean, freshly renovated premises and facilities, you could still smell the paint. Plus the receptionist, Erin, was one of the nicest people working in a hostel we met on our trip. Small inconvenience: The Showers were boiling hot, and the toiket seats really really low. Other than that perfect. Will stay again for sure.

I liked this hostel a lot. It was very clean and the staff were nice and friendly. the kitchen facilities were the best I have seen in Ireland and there were loads of pots and pans, fridge space etc. The showers were hot and clean. My bed was pretty comfy, the only thing i would say is they dont have a rail on the beds on the top bunk which is something I am never great with. other than that though no compliants and i will definitely stay there again when i am back in westport.