The Oldmill Holiday Hostel

Very Good 339 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2016
6.9

Someone ate my brand new, labeled giant tub of Oreo ice cream!!!! To say I was bummed was a major understatement. Guys - watch your ice cream! Also, this was the first hostel from my 5 month travels were after checking out at 10am I was told I must leave the hostel and could not use the wifi nor leave my bags for a few hours.... Odd, very odd! Facilities were perfectly fine!

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2016
7.4

I have stayed here just for one night. The price was average for bed and it is situated in gret location! I really liked the staff at reception. They were really kind, helpful and cheerful. Only one thing - I would appreciate wider choice of food for breakfast. Maybe, they had it but it was a little difficult to find all the stuff. Anyway nice, stylish place.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
3.7

The Staff was friendly but a lot was wrong during our stay. 2) There was 1 room (on another floor) who kept us awake all night (Saturday night). They were screaming & shouting. Supposedly a stag party. We did og down to ask them to keep it down. but it still continued. Also E-mailed reception - no action taken?????/Reply ????. No night receptionist. This Ruined our stay massively, also resulted in us having a bad day after. but we still had to pay 30 euro's for the awful night. and more.