9.6
Superb 93 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 93 Total Reviews
The Otarunai Backpackers Hostel Morinoki Located at 4-15 Aioi Otaru, , Hokkaido Otaru.
Japan
Hokkaido Otaru 047-0028 4-15 Aioi Otaru
96% 93
43.1913674 141.0034865
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016
8.0

Morinoki was a chill, fun, slightly hectic little place. The staff were friendly and helpful despite limited English (and my minimal Japanese); make sure to ask them for their recommendation of a sushi restaurant! The walk from the station is a pain though. Grab a cab if you can afford it.

• India, Female, 31-40
7th May 2016

I think the Morinoki Hostel is the cutest, cosiest hostel in the world! It has so much character that I wished I was staying there for longer! The owner of the Hostel stays there and is warm and helpful. He guided me to try out a really,cool authentic sushi bar that was kinda obscure but it was the best sushi that I had ever had and totally made my birthday. The hostel has a dog and cat, so a big plus for animal lovers. Its walking distance from the Otaru music box museum and canal.