The Otarunai Backpackers Hostel Morinoki Reviews

4-15 Aioi Otaru, Hokkaido Otaru, Japan

Had a lovely stay here! The staff are very kind and helpful, everything is clean, and the beds are very comfortable. The location can be a bit confusing sometimes, but within a good distance from restaurants, convenience stores and sightseeing. I would definitely stay here again. It feels just like home!! Thank you!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Japan. It's a fantastic traditional house, the owners are brilliant and helped me dry out my shoes after the snow got them wet, There are book cases full of manga and they have a dog who wears underpants and a cat that is kept on a lead. Highly recommended.

View all Hokkaido Otaru Hostels