The Palace Hostel Reviews

666 Calle Suau, San Juan, Puerto Rico

It's a bit unethical to overbook the rooms. Please plan on accepting only as many bookings as there are available beds. In addition, the 10-bed room flooded a bit when it rained. Please fix the ceiling or provide a warning to guests.

• 13th Dec 2014

Awesome staff. They are very nice, friendly, and helpful. Good location, easy access to all attractions, quiet neighborhood. Comfortable beds. Very fun hostel, great atmosphere. Highly recommended. I'd go back for sure.

• 11th Dec 2014

I had a great time at the hostel. The staff were friendly. Ryan, Axel, Diego and John showed me around the city, took me to the beach and even showed me how to snorkel. I met the nicest people there. I would definitely recommend the Palace to anyone who wants to experience a more relaxed, less touristy San Juan.

• 1st Dec 2014