The Red Hotel by Ibiza Feeling Reviews

Carrer de Ramon i Cajal, 2, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

This hostel was unclean and the front desk attendants had no clue what they were doing and were very rude. They over charged me and when I went to talk to management, they were never present. The attendants always had excuses as to why I could not personally speak to management and were very poor messengers. When I tried to take matters into my own hands and e mail the manager, he never responded. Overall the staff was very unprofessional and I was completely unhappy with my stay.

• 24th Sep 2014

Internet wifi doesnt work during the stay, they lie about cuz they dont have any pool, sfaff didnt know any information thay you ask. Need to improvee

• 22nd Sep 2014