The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel, clean with a great atmosphere and spacious rooms with bedside lamps, air con and lots of plug sockets (bonus). Staff were great, a small mistake was made about our bus travel (so do check you book the right bus). However, Somaly on reception was brilliant and efficient at sorting us out. Breakfast was really good and cheap but would have been nice to be included in price of room. Bar area and pool very sociable. Definetly stay here but book in advance as it fills up.

The Siem reap hostel is the best hostel in Siem Reap that I have visited and the best I have experienced in Southeast Asia. The staff are friendly, it has a great pool, great location. I really enjoyed my stay and met lots of people, it is the perfect place for a solo traveller like myself

• 21st Jul 2014

As a habitual traveller to Siem Reap, l always stay at Siem Reap Hostel. I'm a female solo traveller & l enjoy the security there as well as the very social pool-side restaurant & bar. It's CLEAN, very comfortable & spacious. Staff are friendly & proffessional and go 'above & beyond' expectations. This hostel has it all, they hv thought if everything. Tip - book well ahead, the female dorms in particular fill up very quickly

They didn't change the bed linin for my arrival, and when I conplaind they remade the bed again but left the same pillow case on the pilliow. eeeeew

Our Hostel operates in no small way as a training facility offering entry level employment to young locals with better wages and conditions than they'll find anywhere else. Sometimes this means mistakes are made by our trainees, as happened in your case and for which I apologise. We in management are nearly always around and happy to help resolve any problems guests may be having. I'm glad this was the worst of your problems! All the best! :-)

If you want a good hostel in Asia you have to pay more and this is the case of this hostel. A bit pricy but it worth! Good rooms, nice bar, cinema and and a good restaurant.

This hostel is well recommended! My friends and I enjoyed staying here.all teh staffs are so friendly and helpful . Swimming pool is great !!!!

Just everything you might expect from a hostel. Great location, very helpful and friendly staff, cool atmosphere, clean rooms, great breakfast in the morning, comfy beds, hot showers, free laundry, fast wifi, happy hours with good beer and cheap prices. Had a wonderful stay in the Siem Riep Hostel. Did not try the pool though. Recommended!

Staff were extremely friendly & very helpful!

• 14th Jul 2014

Best hostel I have stayed in in Asia. The staff are mega friendly and helpful. It's perfect for meeting people, doing everything u want in Siem Reap and chilling out or going out for drinks and food:)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Big lockers under beds, clean, great atmosphere. Staff goes out of their way to help and answer questions. It's an easy place to meet people, but also has good areas to hang out on your own if you need a break. Don't miss the pool!

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. It was a great place to meet new people at the same time had enough areas/facilities if you want to have your "alone time". There were enough space for everyone in the dorm room. I especially love the lockers under the double deck beds, it might me feel extra secure about my personal things. However, even if they said they clean the rooms, the shower & comfort rooms were not cleaned properly & he beds were just made but not changed/cleaned either.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

Our Hostel exists in the main to provide employment for young Khmer from the poorest backgrounds, paying them much higher starting salaries than they'd get anywhere else. Many among our staff do not have the luxury of tiled bathrooms at home - so it can take some training to get great results.That said, dorm bathrooms are cleaned daily & the toilets 2x/ day.Bed sheets are freshly washed for you on arrival & changed every 3 days thereafter, with your bed made daily. All the Best! :-)

I've stayed at 20+ hostels around the world. This is - by far - the best one I've ever been to. It's homey, the facilities are very clean, and I met the coolest people there. Hands down the best place to stay if you're traveling alone! I stayed here twice, for a total of 6 nights. My favorite hostel ever!

• 13th Jul 2014

Thanks! That's exactly what we aim to be. Happy trails! :-)

Pool area is great to hang out and meet other travellers

Great hostel. Big private rooms. Lots of social activity if you want to meet people. Nice pool and bar area. Close to the action on pub street and the market. Staff at the desk were a bit disorganized I received duplicate emails from various staff prior to my arrival, which got a bit overwhelming, but otherwise great place.

A fine hostel in Siem Reap!

Wicked cinema room ! Pool is nice but indoor Good beds and aircon Hot showers

Great amenities! Indoor pool, cinema and book exchange were all a huge plus, and it was a very sociable place! The 18 bed dorm was actually split into two more separate-ish rooms and was very quiet and clean.

Very nice place to stay! They have everything: guides, tuk-tuks, good food in the hostel and very very nice personal. You don't need to go somewhere else if you don't need. They have even own swimming pool. Thanks guys for your hospitality!

You're very welcome - thank you for taking the time to review us and give us full marks. We aim to please and your good rating helps us continue providing the best range of facilities in the region for our guests and the best salaries and conditions for our beloved staff. All the Best. :-)

Had a great stay here. Nothing must to comment on. There are complementary bikes at the hostel but they are pretty bad if you want to do any serious riding to Angkor Wat, maybe okay for short distances just to get around the city? But then they are free so not much to complain about there.

Location was a little bit out of the way from the main strip, but still only a 5-6 minute walk away, but it was a super professional and clean hostel, 3 floors of rooms with pool and foosball tables, a swimming pool, travel desk, communal computers, breakfast and seating available, plus a bar, it would be a good place for a lone traveller to meet others. They have their own tuk-tuk staff so you'll have no problems there. Dorm room was good, lockers for personal use, good bed and good air con.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7