The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

A great hostel with great staff! Keep doing what you do!

• 22nd Jan 2015

Great hostel, accessible and close to the old market area. Helpful staff and nice communal space!

The staff here are amazing and the restaurant/bar is really good value. With a pool and happening vibe this is the only place to stay in siem reap

I picked the hostel because of the high ratings on Hostelworld but I was a tad disappointed. The location is good, close to Pub Street and Old Market and easy to get to the temples. I was in a deluxe mixed dorm, which was nice to have the bathroom attached but for $10/night you don't get much. Room is stuffy and can be dirty. And staff was always nice but they weren't the most reliable in assisting in bus ticket purchases and the $7 food tour offered was more "sit and eat" than teach us anything

• 21st Jan 2015

Hi! As experienced travellers ourselves, we reckon it's GREAT value! AC rooms cleaned (& aired) daily & bathrooms freshened up in the evening, comfortable,quality & solid beds with your own lamp, lockers and charging sockets. Plus get use of our range of unmatched in-house facilities(yoga,cinema,pool etc).Our food tour takes you through the local market where otherwise you may be walking about not knowing what to try&we usually get great feedback on this-or we wouldnt do it this way! Cheers!:-)

Amazing hostel! clean, great staff and a 5 min walk from the centre of town. Wished we could have stayed longer. One of the best hostels I've stayed in

Fantastic hostel! Amazing staff, comfortable rooms, good food and cheap drinks and only a couple of minutes walk to pub street and the main town. Definitely recommend!

If you're interested in meeting other travelers this is a good choice. The bar in the hostel gets pretty packed at night if you're into that sort of thing. The hostel's drivers are good and charge a really decent price for taking you around the park. The guy who picks you up from the airport will usually be around to drive you everywhere else, and it's polite to choose to drive with him rather than somebody else. They're friendly guys who remembered my name and the name of my friend too.

This is a truly amazing hostel!!! Only draw back was I was on the third floor (which should be called the fourth), which meant if I forgot my sunscreen I had to climb three flights of stairs from the common area.

Great hostel to stay at! One of the best in Cambodia by far. Everyone here was super friendly and helpful during our stay. The happy hour deal can't be beat, and the food was surprisingly good. We used the free bikes to get to Angkor Wat and they weren't in the best shape, but got us there and back with no problems. I've already recommended the Siem Reap Hostel to dozens of other travelers I've met heading to Siem Reap!

Can add nothing more. fit to all my expectations!

The staff was absolutely amazing and the hostel has lots of opportunities to sight see. They also give back to the community and treat the staff really well and it shows, everyone was so nice! I think anyone would love it here!

• 16th Jan 2015

Spot on, there's a reason this place is always fully booked. Look no further.

I had a great time at The Siem Reap Hostel. Nice and clean rooms, friendly staff and a great atmosphere which made it very easy to meet fellow travellers. Highly recommended!

Probably the best hostel we've stayed in. Staff super friendly and helpful, and there's so much stuff available to you for day trips or chilling out. Close to the old market and pub street and offers free bike to get around the city & temples. Can't go wrong with happy hour either! Would stay again.

This is the best hostel ever! All kinds of amenities which backpackers usually only dream about. Clean, spacious rooms, your own light and power outlet, a pool table, a cinema with three movies daily, a full bar and restaurant, hang out spots, a POOL....what more could you ever want? I only wish I could take this place around with me wherever I go! A small mixup with pickup from the airport, but it was promptly solved by the friendly manager. Can't wait to come back!

Great hostel, they thought of a lot in terms of facilities. Staff are great, very friendly and helpful. Cinema room and yoga hall was handy to have (5 Euro for yoga class). Dorm was nice and spacious. breakfast was tasty, maybe it could have been included in the price of dorms also. I did think it was overpriced for a dorm, considering I found out later of hotels nearby for d same price for a private room with breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay, met some great people and I would recommend it :)

Hiya -glad you liked it here! Our yoga classes are $5US and bed prices are listed here on HW where you can easily compare against other options. That said, no-else does what we do. Our healthy breakfast costs us more than it does you. We pay our staff better as well as supporting many community development initiatives & we have a range of in-house activities/facilities unmatched in the region -& you sure won't have the same chance to meet new friends in the hotels you mention! All the Best! :-)

- The best part about siem reap hostel for me is the common area located at each level. i've managed to spend my time reading while enjoying the cool breeze. - i've stayed in the all female dormroom and it was great! - the food in the hostel is so good! - location? just a 5 to 10 mins walk to the famous pub street. i will definitely come back to the siem reap hostel in the future!

A really professionally run hostel. Lots of space. Great bar. Decent food. Nice pool. Excellent location. Good tour desk. No faults at all really. The only thing is that it's not such an intimate atmosphere as it's a large place. A great choice overall. Highly recommended.

Great place to stay and meet people.

Great good cause hostel! Very Friendly staff helpt you arrange your trip!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7