The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I was there for 3 days and didn't have electricity for 3 days. It was not their fault it was in the whole area. But it is a very good hostel, they tried to keep everybody happy with free drinks, all day happy hours. Staff was very friendly and helpful, best staff I've ever had in hostels. The pool was lovely and refreshing! Very easy to meet people. You can sign up for shared tuktuk rides to the temples so you never have to go alone. Great hostel would stay here again :)

Nice Hostel

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Great place to stay and the pool comes in handy between the hot hours of the Midday sun. The bar\ restaurant caters for everything. I'd happily stay here again.

This was one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. It includes a pool, game room, bar, and great food! The people were great and the rooms were very clean. It was a great location downtown and I highly recommend this place to anyone!

Really great hostel. I stayed in a female dorm and the rooms are clean and comfortable. They have many options with fixed rates at the tour desk. The two tuk tuk drivers that took me around were very friendly. The shared tours make it more affordable if you are a solo traveller. Have no complaints!

• 15th Apr 2015

Superb hostel for people especially who are solo travelers. I love how the have a sign up sheet in the front for tours that u can share the expenses with other travelers. u get to meet a lot of people easily here; the atmosphere is great, the staff is really nice and always helpful, the food taste great and decent price. they have a lot of activities here from movies, a good pool, and a lot of tours. usually hostel mark up the prices for tours but it's seems this is one is a few that does not^^

Dorms are quite small even by hostel standards, with showers/restrooms in the hallways. $0.50 beer makes the happy hours truly happy. Good services for setting up temple visits and otger day trips.

Hi & thanks for the good score. If I can correct you though, only our basic dorm has shared bathrooms. Its a room designed to give those on a budget the chance to experience all of our facilities at a cheaper rate. The trade off is your bed is slightly closer to your neighbour's & you need to leave the room to pee. You still get air con 24/7, a big comfy bed with locker, power & lamp & access to everything the hostel has to offer. :)

very nice. only thing is that sometimes, the staff will listen your complaint and agree to fix the problem, but doesnt.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Comfy beds, the top bunk is high up but don't let that put you off. The en suite toilet and shower room are seperate in the deluxe mixed dorms so little waiting. Large underbed locker and spacious room. Smaller locker in bunk. Staff very helpful for booking tours, hiring bikes etc. Would stay here again if I came to town.

This place is fantastic! Super easy to meet new people, especially though the tuktuk/tour sign up & sharing board. Yoong was the most wonderful, try and catch a sunrise tuktuk ride with him. All of the staff are beyond wonderful- helpful and really make the beautiful facilities everything that they are. Was lucky enough to be able to celebrate Khmer New Years with them,special shout out to bartenders Pov and Piseth, the managers Gus and Dreisse for always making the downstairs bar a great place

If the hostel charges for breakfast, let us know when we book the it

HI - we do! It's listed under the info tab here on our Hostelworld microsite. All the best!:-)

The best hostel in siem reap..don't even think about any other place just book this place.. Very clean hostel with the best facilities..very good bar and restaurant.. The arrange all sorts of tours..its a good mix of a peaceful and party hostel..the staff is very friendly..I miss this place and the people I met , so wanna go back..the pub street is 5 min away, amazing place with the most awesome street party.. Don't think twice just book this place !!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with big beds and lockers. The facilities offerd many options to both relax and be social. The tuk tuk drivers were amazingly kind, social, and helpful. They wetr never pushy or rude. I spent several hours talking and sharing bananas with them while just sitting outside. Phol is a fantastic driver who kept me safe and secure. No better place to stay in Siem Reap.

was in a deluxe dorm. everything worked great. happy our is awesome (50cent beers, and 2 for 1 cocktails makes getting to know people easy). they help you out with planning angkor wat tours. you put what tour your want and the hostel will put you in a group of people who want the same tour. from my experience, their tuk tuk drivers are very nice, patient and not assholes.

Just like how Cambodia never fails to amaze me, Siem Reap Hostel still continues to prove that every cent you've spent in staying here is all worth it! Aside from providing its guests good accomodation, they also give back to the community through helping the tuktuk drivers and its staff. Kudos to everyone who's part of this amazing hostel. If ever I return to Cambodia (for the third time), I will always choose to stay in this hostel just as I did three years ago. :)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Really enjoyed the pool after a very hot day at the temple. Hostel has tuk tuk drivers always available. Quick walk to pubs and market. Would stay here again!

Swimmingpool and very good meals !!!

• 6th Apr 2015

Close to everything, but the road that it's off of is a dirt road that's constantly got construction going on. The food is good and happy hr is great. Lots of things to be offered. I think it's as good as it gets for Siem Reap.

The rooms were very clean and spacious. Everyone there was very nice and accommodating. My last night, I Didn't stay there but the staff still Let me keep my luggage there and use their bikes, etc. I loved the rental Bikes. My only complaint was that since The price is more expensive than most in the area, I am surprised that we still had to pay for breakfast.

Hi, we actually provide our $2, all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast at less than it costs us - we do this as we know the importance of budgeting when travelling ourselves. Also consider that you wont find the same range of facilities and services in a Hostel anywhere in the region. Add to that, we don't hassle guests about AC (which costs a bomb) & I hope you can start to see why we can't provide breakky free (though it is included for those staying in private rooms). All the Best! :-)

Very well run hostel with a great atmosphere! The pool is so awesome after a hot day of temple visiting. 2 for 1 happy hour never hurts either... I'd definitely stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7