The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Had a great time. Nice system with the board to sign up for shared tuc tucs to the temples!

Great location (close enough to walk to Pub street)! Great pool! It was nice to see families also staying here. The beds were clean.

Don't normally write reviews but feel this hostel deserves one. It was THAT good! The most well organised hostel and friendly staff I experienced at any hostel in SE Asia. From the tuk tuk drivers to the bar staff everyone was very helpful. The hostel itself is also immaculately clean and the facilities from the pool to the restaurant are excellent. Significantly more welcoming place to stay than a lot of hotels I've been to. Would highly recommend it as a place to stay in Siem Reap.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

By far my favourite hostel I've stayed at since traveling SEA! From how friendly the staff was to the nice clean rooms & a nice bar & restaurant to boot. Would highly recommend staying here :)

• 26th Feb 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've been to. It's all around excellent and you can tell that the management has done a good job with even the little things - such as having free bikes for rental, but having helmets available too. No complaints and the staff was very helpful with everything.

Great location, sociable atmosphere in the bar, wonderful food and very helpful staff. It's definitely a plus having reliable tuk tuk drivers at the ready and a swimming pool to cool down in after sweltering temple visits. It was awesome. Seriously, my only problem was the inconveniently high top bunk. Stay here if you're not afraid of heights!

I had an excellent stay at the Siem Reap Hostel. The staff at the front desk and tour desk were very knowledgable and always willing to help out. I love that I paid 15 dollars per night in a private room and was able to get free breakfast and free laundry services. Just great!

Loved our stay here. It was clean and beautiful, and the staff were incredibly helpful. The beds were comfy, the other travelers were friendly, and the hostel was conveniently located. We also like the hostel's business model that supports the local economy and treats employees well. We wish we had stayed for at least two or three nights--one wasn't enough!

A great hostel in a good location, only 10 mins from the 'hub' of town. The facilities are excellent, and I particularly enjoyed the cinema room for movies before bed. The staff are awesome, the managers are friendly down to earth guys, and the general atmosphere in the downstairs bar/pool area is relaxing and chilled. This is a very well run and organised hostel, and I have already recommended it to others. Thanks guys!

I stayed in a private room . the price for that room is now $34.00 US and one would expect a flat screen TV and a bar fridge that said my stay there was very good and would stay there again

• 16th Feb 2015

We loved the Siem Reap Hostel. Stayed in a massive private room for 3 nights, then moved into a Dorm for a further 3. Clean, excellent staff. Swimming pool, cinema, yoga, 50c beer what more can you want! Would definitely stay again.

This hostel is very well run. The staff are wonderful and their tuktuk drivers are honest and reliable. There are plenty of spaces to hang out. The bar/pool area is nice and you can still get a good night's sleep. Recommend!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great beds, spacious lockers, a nice pool, nice free breakfast, great value, movies and events, tours, nice bar with decent food. I have nothing to complain about at all!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean, friendly, close to all the right places in Siem Reap. Awesome bar, vibe, everything. Perfect place to stay.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice place with helpful staff. Their tuk tuk drivers are great. The pool is a huge plus! AC didn't work. We complained but all they could do was change the filter. Definitely didn't fix it!

Hiya - thanks for the review. The AC had an intermittent fault that meant it would switch off randomly - which it didn't do while we were looking at it, so it was difficult to pick up. Sorry about that- its fixed now. All the best! :-)

I liked that the shared dorm bathroom had the toilet and shower separate, so you could pee while someone was showering, and that the bathroom was only shared by the 6 girls in the room I was in. Well thought out. Also, they have a pool and a cinema. Cool!

Honestly why would you stay anywhere else? They have everything you would possibly need packed into a very affordable hostel. The staff is great and the location is 5 minutes from the Night Market and 10 from Pub Street. Highly recommend.

Really enjoyed lounging downstairs in the common room/bar. The food and drinks were also at a great price in comparison to many of the local eateries in town and around the temples. Would definitely recommend to friends going to Siem Reap - you can book a whole week of excursions/tours through the hostel as well as eat well and shower.

• 13th Feb 2015

Friendliest staff you will ever meet, an excellent hostel for meeting people, clean rooms and great travel desk. What I loved the most was the fact that they valued their staff, pay fair wages and contribute back to the community immensely. I would definitely come back here to stay and have recommended it to everyone that I've met! Free airport pick up a bonus!

Loved it. The pool was nice and they arrange tuktuks for you to the temples.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7