The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Is was definitely worth it. From day of arrival, all staff were warm and very accomodating, even allowed us to use their facilities even though we're checked out already. Staff helped us with all we need. Unfortunately, we only stayed for a night but we'll definitely recommend it to friends and will stay again here on here next visit to Siam Reap.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed!!!

What a surprise! One of the better hostels I've stayed at that had more facilities than I'd imagined. Pluses - clean rooms and bed - very close to Central town - lounge was perfectly set up where you can easily mingle with other backpackers (especially if you are travelling solo) - there's a pool, pool table , cinema and yoga classes !! - staff were very friendly Highly recommend this hostel!!

Great place but the wifi was very weak. I stayed in the 18 bed dorm but it's actually spilt in two rooms so it's more of a 9 bed dorm. The tours are very well organized and a fair price compared to the random ones on the street.

Fantastic social responsibility hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful, food was great and super cheap. The daily tours are a great opportunity to see the sights and meet people. Would deffo stay here again!

Great hostel with everything you may need. Good attention to clients' need. Free pick up from airport, very good and efficient tuk tuk service.Bed was very confortable, with lockers and the room was big enough for six people. Extremely raccomended.

Super clean and well set up hostel. Stayed 4 nights in a private room which was amazing and came with a free buffet breakfast. Breakfast was phenomenal, the pancakes are to die for. Stayed an extra night in a dorm, which has been executed well, with plug points and lights placed in all the right places and storage lockers under the bed. Staff were lovely and helpful. Not a party hostel at all. Would recommend mad monkey if after that vibe.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

One of the nicest hostels that I have stayed in. It is even much better than other 3-star hotels. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. The location is good. Lastly, the 2 dollar buffet breakfast is a fantastic deal.

Great experience!

Great hostel, lovely pool, good location, lots of fun!

This hostel is amazing. The facilities are good, the staff is very helpful and they have deals with the local tuk tuks to ensure you never get ripped off. I stayed at a 4 star hotel after here and would have preferred to stay at the hostel.

Large comfy beds, clean facilities and helpful staff. There's a bar by the swimming pool downstairs with 50 cent beers during the happy hour (5-8pm) so can't go wrong with that. Food was priced competitively compared to the prices in town and was tasty! A whole range of services is provided including bus bookings, loundry etc Very popular place so it's easy to meet fellow travellers!

One of the best hostels in out there, great common area, good staff, $2 breakfast buffet with amazing fruit and best muesli. Cheap drinks and it is extremely clean. Couldn't ask for much more! Yoga class was enjoyable too.

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff. The tuk tuk drivers that work with the hostel are lovely. Nice to be able to use the cycles for free but the seats are very hard so probably best to use for short trips not all day cycling around Angkor!

This is probably one of my favorite hostels. The atmosphere is very chill, and the people are so friendly. The common area is really well arranged to make it easy to hang out and meet other travelers, and its an quick walk to the busy areas of Siem Reap without being too close, so it's easy to escape if you need to. It's easy to book tours through the hostel for really decent prices, and the restaurant serves really good food. I would definitely stay here again.

I would say the place is just OK compared to other hostels I've been in Asia but some aspects have space for improvement. Such as the showers. We were in room 101 and the water wasn't flowing properly the first night and by the 3rd night it was really taking a long while for the water to drain out. Also, the beds don't have the usual curtains most beds have nowadays in hostels. Staff was super friendly though and very helpful with regards to setting up and organizing tours.

Hi, we check all our rooms regularly but things like partially blocked drains can be hard to spot. If you'd told us on the first night we would have made sure it was cleared for the rest of your stay-we're always happy to help. It's been checked and sorted now. Also, you can see in our promo pictures on this site what our dorms look like so you know what your paying for before you get here. All the Best!:-)

Great hostel! Staff are friendly and helpful and communal areas are relaxed and inviting, especially for solo travellers

This hostel helps the local community and does a very good job. The room was clean and comfortable, the food available was very good and they arranged trips and tuk tuk drivers that have worked with the hostel for many years. The swimming pool was cleaned daily and its a great place to stay. We recommend you to look at their website for further information about their good works.

Great value for money with a good location. The staff is very helpful with arranging tours to the temples and getting you tuktuk drivers that don't rip you off.

Good location and atmosphere. Bar inside hostel was really nice and pool atmosphere, although the pool was undercover. Bathrooms were a little dirty -- smelled like urine in the mornings which totally grossed me out. I refused to use them until they were cleaned. Also, the beds in the joint dorm room are metal as are the locker compartments under the beds. This made it VERY loud when roommates were coming in and out and going in and out of the lockers.

Thanks for the positive remarks. I'm sorry your fellow housemates couldn't aim straight during the night. Our housekeeping staff clean those bathrooms every 3 hours throughout the day though. I'm also sorry that those locker doors can be noisy if banged around by inconsiderate neighbours. Our first priority in custom building them was your security & comfort. I'll be looking into sound dampening for them though. Happy trails.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7