The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

7 Makara St (High School Road), Wat Damnak, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very clean and comfortable. The pool/bar area is really nice for chilling and the rooms are comfortable and cool. All the staff seemed really friendly and helpful

Nice hostel with a good atmosphere. Bit pricier in comparison to other hostels we have stayed at with the same facilities. Bathrooms did need more regular cleaning however. Good location near to loads of restaurants and Pub Street. Laundry next door reliable. Tuk tuk driver (Mr Phol?) was lovely and very friendly. Staff members helped us to organise trip to Angkor Wat and onward flights.

This was by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff are very helpful and will do their best to help you organise your holiday. The tours are the same price as independent tuk tuk drivers would quote, although they take a little commission on boat/bus travel tickets. The bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned multiple times daily and the gorgeously clean pool and cinema room (showing three free films daily!) make this an easy place to relax and unwind.

This hostel was fantastic. The hostel and tour staff were knowledgeable and friendly and I'm happy there were big storage lockers for your bags and each room can be locked. The free airport pick up made my stay amazing from the start. I'd stay here again!

Great place to stay!

Arrived super early before we could check into our room but there were beds by the pool we could sleep on. The room was very clean and great shower/toilet. The pool is class and we loved the complimentary continental breakfast. 50 cent beer? Yes please. I can see why this is the best hostel in Cambodia!

Great hostel, great people, great staff. I've been to a number of hostels over the past 10 years and this may be the best one I've stayed at

Hostel was great, private rooms were great value for money and very clean. Amazing facilities and the food is really good too. The tuk tuk drivers are really nice and helpful and the hostel is located in a great place, easy to walk to supermarkets and pub street is really close by. Staff are great too and the hostel manager was really helpful when my friend and I couldn't access any money! Overall great hostel that does great things for the local community.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Very social and good people but you can still get a good night sleep in a comfortable bed. Shout out to Driess, so helpful and an all round good guy. Facilities are excellent. The best rating in Cambodia is certainly deserved. Do it.

Every staff is very accommodating. Definitely a roof for backpackers. Close to everywhere in Siem Reap and I am so happy with their free bicycle rental. Will surly recommend this hostel for backpackers. You can never run out of Internet. Wifi everywhere :)

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! Great staff, facilities and atmosphere. Cheap drinks and food. Clean rooms. Can't beat the price. Will be coming back the next time I'm in Cambodia :)

Great hostel with a really great, friendly atmosphere. The best one we've stayed at yet! The staff are all really helpful and friendly and made our trip! Thanks guys!!

Love the layout of the place and the way that the rooms were set up, honestly one of the most thought out room layouts I've had in a hostel. The staff or super friendly and helpful and my tuk tuk driving was fantastic.

• 11th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here mid August. Th place was clean and spacious. The lockers are huge and at the bottom of the bunk beds so they dont take up space. I will stay again. the pool is a nice feaure. I do wish they had free breakfast tho.

• 10th Aug 2015

nice hostel i liked it so much.

Excellent hostel , recommend to everyone!

Great hostel. Superb location. Great system where they have their own tuk tuk drivers to take you to angkor wat and other temples. Or wherever you wud like to go. 50cent beer is a massive plus and the $2 breakfast well worth it. Only concern would maybe be non members of the hostel using the bar and going upstairs. This is only a minor concern. Would definitely recommend. Also the staff in this hostel are excellent and so so nice

Hi there, and thanks for the kind words. Folks very occasionally come from outside to use our pool. They have to pay a fee and sign in, so it's not a free for all. No one gets in or out without us knowing and we've never had any such security issues - all rooms and lockers lock, we have extensive cctv and the building is covered by an external motion sensor/alarm system. You're safe and secure with us! All the Best! :-)

Was an amazing hostel with great company, well priced food, helpful stacff and so so clean. Location is perfect and free tuk tuk pick up from airport!

• 7th Aug 2015

Great experience, no complaints! Great vibe around the bar and pool!

One of my favorite places that I have stayed on my travels. Social but not a crazy party (you can walk just 10 minutes away for that though), extremely helpful organizing tours and onward travel. Cheap beer. Refills on your water bottle (from a big bottle of mineral water) for half the cost of buying new bottles. Staff were very nice. Plus there's a pool and daily film screenings! Book ahead -- this place fills up.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7