The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

1995 Total Reviews

This was the last hostel I stayed in during a 5 month round the world trip and it was without a doubt the best. The staff were super friendly, dorms were big and clean with huge lockers. Vibe was great. I didn't want to leave.

• 15th Oct 2014

The best hostel I've been to so far in SE Asia

I stayed in a private room here for 3 nights. They picked me up for free from the airport and delivered me to the lobby, where I was greeted with a smile. The private rooms are great value ($30per night inc breaky) and cleaned daily. Showers are good and the beds are comfortable. Loads of areas to lounge, nap or swim. Good food at the restaurant and some really good happy hour deals. They have boards you can put your name on and join up with others to do the temples etc

• 14th Oct 2014

I loved staying here. There's a bar with '50centbeer' (WiFi password).

• 12th Oct 2014
  • bjohnsonasb3736

Best. Hostel. Ever. I have not stayed at a hostel better than this one in Europe or Asia. Caters for everything. Dorms are comfortable, power points, lamps and wifi for everyone! The food is incredible, they have a massive range of tours and trips on offer, a pool, a movie room, daily yoga and spa treatments. Staff were lovely, hostel tuk tuks were available and the location is a short walk from pub street. Even better, they have vegemite!!!! My favourite hostel to date. Stay here.

The staff make it a great place to stay! It's easy to be social with other travelers here, and take a break from exploring the temples. For checking out the ruins, you can easily book a tuk tuk through the hostel, which is great because they won't try to scam or upsell you on ridiculous stuff like others you might hire outside of the hostel. They also provide free bicycles if you want to explore that way as well. Great food in the restaurant, and close to markets and bar street. Good wifi! Great

Awesome hostel with a great atmosphere and very well-organised.

• 6th Oct 2014

A one stop shop for everything! Top notch facilities, delicious food, and well-priced transportation to everywhere. Especially appreciated Ramon, driver, and Bunhok at reception for their friendly service and suggestions.

This hostel was awesome to stay in, staff are really friendly and helpful, Triss the owner is a legend and had a few drinks with us on some of the nights the hostel bar. The bar is great and it overlooks a pool, super easy to meet people. Also had a cool movie cinema with a big projecter and nice couches when you wanted a chill day. Tuk Tuk drivers that work there too are cool and know all the cool places to go. Overall was a fantastic experience and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in seem reap

A nice home base for time in Siem Reap with 50 cent beer, 50 cent water refills, and community of resources. Few days before arrival, team at TSRH asked for confirmation. We arranged free tuk-tuk transfer from airport to hostel. Trust the drivers connected with the hostel as they will offer fair prices and are knowledgable about town. Clean, private room with working facilities, AC. We told desk about 3rd floor wifi and they immediately fixed the issue.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • flyingcrutches

Fantastic place, probably the best hostel I've been to. Staff are outstanding and the facilities are just perfect.

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed our beautiful Hostel.:-)

Overall my stay was great. One thing though, I requested the frontdesk to be transferred to lower bunk after the guy checked-out. She instructed me to remove the beddings so that when I get back, I can tranfser after lunch. When I got back, someone already occupied the lower bunk bed. She did not mention me that I should MANUALLY transfer my nametag on the bed.

The hotel has Tuk Tuk drivers that speak wonderful english. You can ask them to pick you up at a particular to see the temples. I has the same driver for the entire week. He was amazing and very friendly.

• 29th Sep 2014

Such a good hostel! Very clean and staff is amazing. Good vibes and super easy to meet people in the bar/ pool area. Yes there is a pool! Which is really nice after looking at temples all day. Nice movie theater and yoga classes too. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

• 29th Sep 2014

This place felt like luxury with its super cold air conditioning AND super fast fan! The location is near the markets and a walkable distance to Pub Street. The breakfast is fairly priced and delicious. Booking anything through them is quick and easy too. Fantastic choice if you want to feel spoiled!

• 28th Sep 2014

This hostel is about a 5-10 minute walk from the Pub Street which was perfect for us. Close enough to enjoy all of the markets and restaurants but far enough from the hustle and bustle to relax and enjoy a little bit more of a quiet atmosphere. The staff were all very helpful and welcoming including the tuktuk drivers. We recommend this place!

Thanks for the lovely review. Just to clarify, we're exactly 1 km from Pub St's restaurants - an easy 5 minute stroll, unless you stop in at the Old Market on the way! Happy trails. :-)

Perfect hostel, lots of communal areas, 50 cent beers, large rooms, a pool, sign up sheet to share tuk tuks to Angkor Wat, and awesome staff. STAY HERE!

Great place, very nice staff, and the bar has everything you can ask for.

Arguably the best hostel I've visited. The dorms are extremely roomy with the most comfortable bed I've had in months (bonus points for the lavatories being cleaned every mid-morning and freshened up in the early evening). That being said the amazing staff made my time, which resulted in my stay being twice as long as originally planned. They're incredibly friendly and knowledgeable on all/which sites to see. Be careful if you stay you might not leave! Side note: best Bloody Mary in Cambodia!

• 24th Sep 2014

Arguably the best guest we've had here. Seriously though, it's always great when folks take the time to hang out with us and have a laugh. All the best, eh. :-)

Staff were super friendly and really helpful. Fantastic hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7