The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

7 Makara St (High School Road), Wat Damnak, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Super helpful staff, excellent location, really nice tuk-tuk drivers, different social areas for party people/loner readers. The free airport pick up was a huge plus! Movie nights, yoga and other activities available. Loved the hostel!

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Guatemala

Very clean and nice hostel. But it's not very close to pub street or night market. (about 10 minutes walk) And credit card is not accepted as they mentioned. The massage was the best! Way much better than another massage shop.

Awesome hostel and a really great place for meeting other travelers. The hostel staff are really helpful for booking trips and tours as well. I would definitely stay here again

• 3rd Feb 2016

Incredible hostel, the staff was amazing.

This is a really cool hostel with a lot of common space. The staff are very friendly and it's in a great location. Also, their tuck tuk drivers are very helpful and won't try to cheat you. The morning breakfast isn't amazing, it's mostly just fruit and toast. Overall, we really enjoyed our time at this hostel. It's close to the night market and some great restaurants.

If you're a little over Asian food, this hostel has amazing burgers and American food in general. This was a great place to stay at for three nights. It's walking distance to pub street as well as the night market. The hostel also arranges a tuk tuk for you to visit Angkor wat with no commission charge. Very friendly and helpful staff! Definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay here again.

Staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and the food was amazing!

Great place to stay. Only a short walk to Pub Street and they help so much with doing activities like going to Angkor Wat. Just be prepared for the people getting in at 2 in the morning then the people getting up at 5 for the sunrise. The pool was awesome to return to after a hot day at Angkor Wat and the food is amazing and well priced.

Best Hostel I have stayed in! (And I have been traveling for 3 months) Incredibly helpful staff, who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay. Perfect location, walking distance to night market and pub street. Gorgeous big pool to cool down in after a hot day of temple viewing. Big, spacious and impeccably clean rooms - they even make your bed up each day. Honestly, I felt so at home at this hostel, I never wanted to leave! Definitely recommend that you stay here!

Overall it's a great hostel. Great common area with a bar, spacious clean rooms, really comfortable beds.Has a cold AC system and powerful fans. Great storage lockers too. I stayed in a dorm that had ensuite which was very nice. Super hot showers. They have a really nice pool down in the common area, great to dip into to cool down after visiting the Temples on a hot day.

• 28th Jan 2016

This is honestly one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in! The rooms were spacious and beds comfortable, and everything was super clean. The pool was fantastic too after a day of walking around temples! Also it has a cinema??? Which is awesome. The social area was really great and I met a lot of fantastic people here.

Beside the doors of rooms being very easily open by anyone, it delivered on everything it advertised! I'd definitely come back!

Hi there. All doors on all dorms lock and everyone has a luggage sized locker. We have 24 hour reception at the entrance to the building, CCTV all around the building and an electronic sensor alarm system for your security. Glad you enjoyed your time here. All the Best :-)

This might be the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I want to start with the fact that the staff was simply amazing all around, from the Tuk Tuk drivers to the management. Now onto the rest: I stayed in a private so this review is in regards to that. The rooms was clean and excellent all around. The food that they serve at their bar/restaurant is really good, activities are super easy to book and the people I met here were amazing. Thank you Siem Reap Hostel!

Great hostel. The ensuite bathrooms are nice. The shower and toilet are in two separate rooms. The shower has hot water and good water pressure. The downstairs area is also nice. Full of friendly people. The staff is very helpful and plans a lot of activities around siem reap and in the hostel too like movie nights and yoga.

This is a really great hostel. They have a pool inside and a bar next to it which serves as the main hangout area. They also have pool tables and a full service restaurant. The rooms are spacious and ensuite. The manager is an Australian guy who is very kind and helpful. i really like how this hostel has a staff that is entirely Cambodian other than the manager. This hostel and facilities are great but this hostels commitment in supporting the local community is unmatched.

We enjoyed our stay a lot. We've visited a load of hostels around the world and this one is the best we've ever stayed at. Thanks guys! Also still can't get that Frankie Valli song out of my head - the night... Stuart and Natalie

No worries! Have fun and all the best. :-)

good pool and good bar for meeting friends. good yoga classes and local trips.

This hostel is really good for meeting people because it has a great social area and they offer lots of different trips, which other people are always signing up for so you're guaranteed to have somebody to go with. The beds were comfy and have their own lights and sockets. I thought the bathrooms and showers looked a bit dirty but I think all they needed was a new coat of paint on the doors to freshen them up. I like the fact that the owners look after their staff and I would stay again.

Excellent hostel, and probably the best we've stayed in, in the world. Would definitely recommend. Great pool which is perfect after a sweaty day at the temples. Good tour desk and tuk tuk drivers. Cinema room. Good food and bar with a long happy hour. Comfy bunks. Close to the markets and pub street. If there was one improvement I'd suggest it would be a guest kitchen so people can make their own food. Only negative was a "relaxing massage" I got that left me bruised!

Great, clean place with everything you need, easy to meet other travellers. Bring earplugs as one third of the dorm will get in at 2am, one third get up for the sunrise at 4am. If you are going from there to the poipet border, don't book a bus through the hostel get a taxi or a minivan from somewhere else. The bus they recommend only leaves at 8am and 11am, and takes a really long time since you are waiting for about 60 other passengers. But dont get me wrong the hostel is great!

Hi there & thanks! We actually have several choices for getting to the border & beyond. Minivans and buses through to Bangkok and also taxis are all available through us - we try to offer them at the best prices available.Glad you enjoyed your stay -All the Best :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7