The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

This hostel is fantastic. I was in a 6 bed dorm with ensuite, air-con and fan. It's in a great location to walk to the night markets and street food. The tuk tuk drivers are fantastic and they have set prices so you won't feel you are being ripped off. The staff ate extremely helpful and I could book all the tours I wanted to do at the dedicated tour desk. I would definitely stay here again and have recommended others to stay too!

• 26th Mar 2015

probably one of the best plcs to stay in SR. rooms get cleaned every day, movie theater, pool and fair tucktuck rates.

I can't understand why this hostel was so highly recommended. It's just ok and it gets the job done. But I found the atmosphere to be quite poor.

One of the best hostels i have stayed, tried to extend for additional nights but was fully booked unfortunately.

:-) Clean Bathrooms Good Tour-Information Helpful Staff Nice Pool :-( Very high beds

Very basic and good place for backpackers, staff was very helpful with providing all the informations and helping with tuk tuk driver, pick up from the airport was for free, good and fast internet, dorms with ac, good contact via email and generally good place for a short stay :)

Went as a couple and we thought it was the best hostel so far on our trip. The staff are fantastic, good help,polite and help you with anything you need. Vietnam visa arranged in one day! Great location, was sad too go because we loved the place.

Really had a great time at this hostel, cool atmosphere, close to the Pub street and if you want to sleep there's no problem with that!

Great hostel! The beds are amazing, the staff is super friendly, the pool is great and just a 5 min walk to pub street. They serve great food and the place has a great vibe. Will def stay there again!

Great hostel close to everything in Siem Reap. The staff are lovely and friendly and its a great place to meet people. The share tuk tuk system is a great idea, although some of the tuk tuk drivers are better than others and may be a little greedy.

One of the best hostels that I have ever been to. Would love to go back one day

Great party hostel. Good place to meet other travelers. Great pool!! Especially after a day in Angkor looking at temples

Excellent hostel to stay at. Wifi is a bit slow most of the time, but other than that the hostel is awesome.

Great hostel, spacious clean rooms, great staff, great food and good location. really easy to meet people and pool is just delightful after a day around the temples!!

I think it was one of the best hostels I stayed so far.

One of the best hostel so far!

Wish I could give more than a 100%. In spite of no power in nearly one half of my 2 days stay there..I still have no complaints.The place is fabulous with an amazing pool, bar, cinema room, indoor games and super close to the old night market. I would love to stay here again.

Our stay at Siem Reap Hostel was average. As the reviews are good and the ratings are high, we were expecting more. Our room wasn't as clean as it should have been; breakfast starts at 7 am, however we couldn't have it as we woke up early everyday to explore Angkor Wat; the pool is small and the entire area smells very strongly of chemicals as there is little ventilation; location is great and free pickup and load of laundry was appreciated (included in cost of private room).

Hi I'm sorry you didn't have a brilliant stay with us as so many do. Our buffet breakfast runs from 7-10am & after this our all day breakfast menu dishes are available from $2 up. The pool isn't Olympic size but it's 12m long, 1.6 m deep & cool& refreshing after a hot day at the temples. I'm mystified by your comments re smelling of chemicals and poor ventilation - the area is open to the air at both ends of the building. I AM glad you enjoyed the rest of our services! All the Best :-)

cool vibe and the Aussie guys who work there are great. The Khmer staff are pretty rerrible though. The manager, if that what he seems impatient and is not very warm. when I asked about other places to see in the area he offered zero feedback...thankfully the Aussies are there. The bathrooms are not particularly clean.

I would have loved to have given this hostel 100% across the board. The staff are awesome, the place is clean, has really good food, lots of activities, spacious rooms and lockers, aircon, pool and warm water (none of which are a given in Cambodia). Sadly, wi-fi was more than spotty most of the time and I was in the middle of a visa application, which made dealing with it a real pain in the ass. But if you can live with wifi that glitches out every ten seconds, then this hostel is awesome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7