The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

If you want a good hostel in Asia you have to pay more and this is the case of this hostel. A bit pricy but it worth! Good rooms, nice bar, cinema and and a good restaurant.

This hostel is well recommended! My friends and I enjoyed staying here.all teh staffs are so friendly and helpful . Swimming pool is great !!!!

Best hostel I have stayed in in Asia. The staff are mega friendly and helpful. It's perfect for meeting people, doing everything u want in Siem Reap and chilling out or going out for drinks and food:)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Big lockers under beds, clean, great atmosphere. Staff goes out of their way to help and answer questions. It's an easy place to meet people, but also has good areas to hang out on your own if you need a break. Don't miss the pool!

I've stayed at 20+ hostels around the world. This is - by far - the best one I've ever been to. It's homey, the facilities are very clean, and I met the coolest people there. Hands down the best place to stay if you're traveling alone! I stayed here twice, for a total of 6 nights. My favorite hostel ever!

• 13th Jul 2014

Thanks! That's exactly what we aim to be. Happy trails! :-)

Pool area is great to hang out and meet other travellers

Great hostel. Big private rooms. Lots of social activity if you want to meet people. Nice pool and bar area. Close to the action on pub street and the market. Staff at the desk were a bit disorganized I received duplicate emails from various staff prior to my arrival, which got a bit overwhelming, but otherwise great place.

Wicked cinema room ! Pool is nice but indoor Good beds and aircon Hot showers

Very nice place to stay! They have everything: guides, tuk-tuks, good food in the hostel and very very nice personal. You don't need to go somewhere else if you don't need. They have even own swimming pool. Thanks guys for your hospitality!

You're very welcome - thank you for taking the time to review us and give us full marks. We aim to please and your good rating helps us continue providing the best range of facilities in the region for our guests and the best salaries and conditions for our beloved staff. All the Best. :-)

Had a great stay here. Nothing must to comment on. There are complementary bikes at the hostel but they are pretty bad if you want to do any serious riding to Angkor Wat, maybe okay for short distances just to get around the city? But then they are free so not much to complain about there.

Location was a little bit out of the way from the main strip, but still only a 5-6 minute walk away, but it was a super professional and clean hostel, 3 floors of rooms with pool and foosball tables, a swimming pool, travel desk, communal computers, breakfast and seating available, plus a bar, it would be a good place for a lone traveller to meet others. They have their own tuk-tuk staff so you'll have no problems there. Dorm room was good, lockers for personal use, good bed and good air con.

Siem Reap Hostel is a conveniently located international hostel in Siem Reap. I stayed 3 nights there during my Cambodia trip. The team which runs the Hostel is really nice and helpful and you feel really welcome there. Beds are comfy, lockers are provided, water pressure is ok, and the sell water refills for your plastic bottles. Breakfast is excluded for people which stay in dorms (It is 2 Dollar) and is included for privates. Big draws are the possibility to share Tuk-Tuks to several temples

Really enjoyed my stay here, staff was great super friendly and helpful, always with a smile!! Location was great, a short walk to the main area, tuk tuks always close by. Also this hostel gets quiet busy so it's a great place to meet people.

Loved our stay here. Very chill hostel with all the amenities you could want as a backpacker. Chill bar and cheap food and drinks. A/C, tour desk, pool, luggage storage and an excellent location. Staff were all exceptional friendly, welcoming and helpful. You have a great hostel and hope you continued success!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thanks alot. Glad you enjoyed you enjoyed being here as much as we do! ;-)

We had a great stay. The rooms are nice, cleaned every day. The amenities are really great, the pool is clean, the bar makes good food and drinks. No complaints.

Loved this hostel. Pool and bar added a chilled, fun atmosphere. food was really decent and it was sociable as well.Trips organised through the hostel were great and good value. Only downside was the fact the door to the shower room, and the shower door itself didn't lock which as a female on her own was a bit daunting, especially as all were males in my dorm. However it was clean, pleasant and friendly and the hostel ethos was really refreshing and I was happy to support them.

Hi there. Glad you enjoyed your time here- the door does lock as they do in all our bathrooms- the door had shifted slightly with age and you just needed to push the door gently so the mechanism lined up. We're always approachable with any problems guests may be having and will always do our best to address them asap - the lock has now been adjusted. All the Best!:-)

This is a hostel done right! How it should be!

Needs more hair dryers

Great place to meet people, just go to down to the hostel bar during (or a little bit after) happy hour. Great food, also. Best cheeseburger I had in SE Asia. Pool is nice after a hot day out visiting temples. Hostel has their own fleet of exceedingly trustworthy tuktuk drivers--sign up for all tours through the hostel. Gather a small group and do the Beng Melea trip, you won't regret it!

This is a great place to stay! It's social and a good place to mingle. Also the good is reasonable and tasty! Happy hour is a must. Only a 5-7 min walk to Pub street which is nothing really.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7