The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in my experience of traveling. Very nice and helpful staff. Facilities are clean and top notch. Common rooms are big which makes making friends so easy. So many activities going on just within the hostel itself you can just spent one whole day in there if you want to. Just amazing.

Stayed at this wonderful hostel twice during my trip in Cambodia, 2 nights had a city wide blackout. Despite this, everything was better than I expected. The people I meet, the tour help desk and the location away from Pub St were the factors that made my stay a wonderful experience. Would recommend this place to anyone staying in Siem Reap.

Great staff. Very Knowledgable regarding travel and tourist advice.

• 26th Apr 2015

This is a great hostel. Amazing place to meet people. Recommend it highly

We only stayed for one night but could have stayed longer. The only downside was a power cut meant we didn't get to see the room in the light, but the staff couldn't have been more helpful providing us with all we needed. plus a generator to charge phones and use wifi. Atmosphere was good and we made some great friends. Close walk to pub street and the restaurants. I'd definitely recommend!

I was there for 3 days and didn't have electricity for 3 days. It was not their fault it was in the whole area. But it is a very good hostel, they tried to keep everybody happy with free drinks, all day happy hours. Staff was very friendly and helpful, best staff I've ever had in hostels. The pool was lovely and refreshing! Very easy to meet people. You can sign up for shared tuktuk rides to the temples so you never have to go alone. Great hostel would stay here again :)

Poor customer service. Loud small generator used to light sign, instead of power to rooms. Stay closer to town. Nice facilities, good amtmosphere, average prices Angkor wat tours. Actually a really nice place if the power works....

Hi.Thanks for the nice remarks I'm sorry you had issues with our staff, they usually receive such high praise. Unfortunately, during your stay The Hostel was affected by a city wide power outage. Please remember you are in one of the poorest countries in Asia. These things happen occasionally. We did all we could to keep you comfortable. We have generators for essentials like water pumps, refrigeration, pool filtration, charge stations for guests & wifi -& a sign at night.

Brilliant staff. Super comfortable beds. Amazing showers- a definite plus after a day out in the dusty streets. The bar/restaurant is a great place to meet fellow travellers. No problems if a travelling solo- there's always someone off doing something. Good location- walking distance to Pub Street but far enough away to be quiet. AC & a fan in the rooms is a definite plus in summer!

Nice Hostel

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

The staff was un

Great place to stay and the pool comes in handy between the hot hours of the Midday sun. The bar\ restaurant caters for everything. I'd happily stay here again.

This was one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. It includes a pool, game room, bar, and great food! The people were great and the rooms were very clean. It was a great location downtown and I highly recommend this place to anyone!

Really great hostel. I stayed in a female dorm and the rooms are clean and comfortable. They have many options with fixed rates at the tour desk. The two tuk tuk drivers that took me around were very friendly. The shared tours make it more affordable if you are a solo traveller. Have no complaints!

• 15th Apr 2015

Superb hostel for people especially who are solo travelers. I love how the have a sign up sheet in the front for tours that u can share the expenses with other travelers. u get to meet a lot of people easily here; the atmosphere is great, the staff is really nice and always helpful, the food taste great and decent price. they have a lot of activities here from movies, a good pool, and a lot of tours. usually hostel mark up the prices for tours but it's seems this is one is a few that does not^^

Dorms are quite small even by hostel standards, with showers/restrooms in the hallways. $0.50 beer makes the happy hours truly happy. Good services for setting up temple visits and otger day trips.

Hi & thanks for the good score. If I can correct you though, only our basic dorm has shared bathrooms. Its a room designed to give those on a budget the chance to experience all of our facilities at a cheaper rate. The trade off is your bed is slightly closer to your neighbour's & you need to leave the room to pee. You still get air con 24/7, a big comfy bed with locker, power & lamp & access to everything the hostel has to offer. :)

very nice. only thing is that sometimes, the staff will listen your complaint and agree to fix the problem, but doesnt.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Comfy beds, the top bunk is high up but don't let that put you off. The en suite toilet and shower room are seperate in the deluxe mixed dorms so little waiting. Large underbed locker and spacious room. Smaller locker in bunk. Staff very helpful for booking tours, hiring bikes etc. Would stay here again if I came to town.

This place is fantastic! Super easy to meet new people, especially though the tuktuk/tour sign up & sharing board. Yoong was the most wonderful, try and catch a sunrise tuktuk ride with him. All of the staff are beyond wonderful- helpful and really make the beautiful facilities everything that they are. Was lucky enough to be able to celebrate Khmer New Years with them,special shout out to bartenders Pov and Piseth, the managers Gus and Dreisse for always making the downstairs bar a great place

If the hostel charges for breakfast, let us know when we book the it

HI - we do! It's listed under the info tab here on our Hostelworld microsite. All the best!:-)

The best hostel in siem reap..don't even think about any other place just book this place.. Very clean hostel with the best facilities..very good bar and restaurant.. The arrange all sorts of tours..its a good mix of a peaceful and party hostel..the staff is very friendly..I miss this place and the people I met , so wanna go back..the pub street is 5 min away, amazing place with the most awesome street party.. Don't think twice just book this place !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7