The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I love the people, the food, the pool, and specially the whole country, i'm going back for sure 😁

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, great location, bar, food, pool, cinema room, big bedrooms, good air con, free bikes, close to everything in town. Highly recommend!

Terrific value for money considering the facilities on offer (pool, cinema room, bar and restaurant). The hostel includes lots of cosy chilled-out areas to where you can relax and read a book. Dorm room was basic but comfortable and very well air conditioned. Staff were lovely and very welcoming. A good choice for budget travelers in Siem Reap - they'll take good care of you here.

Best hostel I've stAyed in ever! clean and everything you've needed or may need has been thought out in advance. I also love how they are a socially responsible hostel and supports the local community. Staff are wonderful and a great place to meet people as well :)

If you're staying in Siem Reap, stay here!!! Best hostel I've stayed in!

Stayed in two other hostels while in Siem Reap (didnt know if was a Khmer New Year in April) and this one was my favorite! The indoor pool and bar area is a nice chill area set up so other travelers can meet and talk to each other, Pub street is about a 8 minute walk across the river so is pretty convenient if you wanted to go there as well.

This was my second stay at the hostel in a month and I would never go anywhere else. The atmosphere is fantastic, it's so easy to meet people and relax in the common area, Driess plays some awesome tunes during happy hour and gives great advice about the city. The pool is extremely relaxing after a hot day at the temples, the rooms are all spotlessly clean with spacious bathroom and wonderful air conditioning. You can access the wifi from anywhere in the hostel as well. Thanks for everything!

The attendants were friendly and knew places to check out including the best routes to take to get there and pricing of transportation. It was very helpful for someone new to the area. Thanks for being incredible assistance!

Siem Reap Hostel is a great opportunity to stay for short and long time. The staff is extraordinary friendly and helpful. They have well organised tours & TUK TUK Drivers with fair prices. The hostel has very nice balconies to relax and chat to other travellers. The bar is very welcoming to have a drink or two. The cleaniness of the room was not very good. The staff does not clean properly behind doors and in corners. But it is still acceptable for the price.

• 5th Apr 2014

Hi there thanks for taking the time to comment. I've passed your remarks on to our Housekeeping supervisors. Glad you enjoyed the rest of the Hostel. Have fun!:-)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere is so good and everyone there wanted.to have a good time. The pool is a plus when you have been at Angkor Wat the whole day. I loved it here.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel! Friendly place, pool, bar, probably the best hostel I stayed in so far. Not sure it was worth paying the extra for the 6 bed dorm.

The Siem Reap Hostel is the ideal place to base yourself for a visit to the city. They have Tuk-Tuk drivers who work for the hostel and don't try to rip you off. The facilities are incredible, the staff are nice but a little less friendly than at other hostels I stayed at. If you don't like big hostels, this isn't for you but otherwise I'd definitely recommend it!

It would be convenient if they were to add a shelf unit in the shower area. Aside from that, everything was wonderful.

This hostel was one of the best places I've stayed in Asia! The tours, bar & rooms were great value for money. The staff were really helpful & friendly. I loved every minute of staying here. The location was perfect, there was loads to do & I would definitely stay here again.

• 1st Apr 2014

Thanks Bun Hak for your great hospitality!

Great to hear such nice things about our hard working staff - and they love it too. Happy trails.:-)

The good thing about this hostel is the location, you can practically walk to the city center. Although around midnight the streets to the hostel didn't have much light. The vibe of this hostel is OK, though I don't really like the attitude of the staff. It is correct that English is not their first language, but a lot of South East Asian countries that don't have English as their first language and still manage to give excellent manner without good English. PS. Bring small changes in USD.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

HI there, thanks for getting back to us on this. Sorry for the misunderstanding about pick up from your bus from BKK, there many services these days & you hadn't told us which one you were on - our staff are working at what can be a tough gig in our bustling Hostel & generally they get much praise for their efforts.Personally I'm very proud to work alongside such dedicated, hard working young people. All the best.:-)

If you're looking for a great backpacker's hostel, this is the right place for you. Very safe and just 5 minutes walk from the Pub Street and Old Market. They have cool rooms that was perfect.

This hostel was great, loved the swimming pool, after a long day walking around Angkor Wat it was a great place to hang out and cool down. Great location our tuk tuk driver was really nice and our room was amazing and cold

Highly recommended. Clean dorm, nice bar area (with swimming pool), very good location (5-minute walk to main city attractions), helpful staff, possibility to book tours or bus rides directly from the hostel.

• 28th Mar 2014

LOVED the pool and the 2$ breakfast buffet!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7