The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I really liked how the people from the hostel gave their best to create a home away from home. The staff was very friendly and helpful and it's really nice that they have a small pool to chill out after a long day of seeing the temples of Angkor :)

Awesome hostel!! Two dollar breakfast was well worth getting up for. Location and staff were amazing made it super easy and well priced to set up tours!! It is a must stay in Siem Reap

This place is just amazing. Friendly and helpful staff; clean surroundings.

Excellent hostel!! I loved it, one of the best hostels I have been during my travel. Try the hamburger if u feel like eating some western food! Its amazing!

The hostel has literally everything you could ever need, and the staff are knowledgable and helpful. The $2 breakfast buffet is ok but as for the rest of the food, drinks and also the tuk tuks and laundry service, you can find much cheaper elsewhere. The 18 bed dorm was very comfortable and clean. There are lots of social spaces but many of them are open-air and therefore very hot. The wifi didn't work on our floor but worked great down in the bar and there are free computers too.

Hi and thanks! Our food prices are as low as we can get them using quality ingredients- you can buy a meal for a buck on the street, but they use oil other places chuck out - we send ours to be made into bio-fuel. We don't use palm oil, either as we've tried to make healthy & environmentally conscionable choices with our food. Yes it's been hot lately -lucky our cinema& undercover pool are nice &cool! If you'd told us re the WiFi, we would've reset the modem in a flash. All the best :-)

Excellent location as it is close to Pub Street, Night Market, etc. staff very helpful and knowledgeable. Facility has bikes, pool to cool off and they serve fresh fruit for breakfast. They also offer yoga, walking tour, and movies,

Really great place. Lots of fun. Great staff. Great Culture. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone

• 8th Aug 2014
  • India

Best hostel in S.E Asia, you must stay here!

• 6th Aug 2014

Great pool and location, clean big dorms!

The hostel was great. Comfortable rooms. Not too close to the touristy part of town, but not too far away from everything either. The free bike rental made getting around the city and the temples very convenient and enjoyable (as well as cheap). There is a dedicated staff of Tuk-tuk drivers always parked outside, which may be convenient and may also be annoying. Beware of doing laundry next door! They said 2 hours, but it took 14.

Fantastic hostel, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, lots to keep you occupied. Great rooms, lots of plug sockets close to the bed. Lockers under the beds. Really clean. Perfect :)

Excellent place to meet people, grab a bite to eat, take a swim, find tours, etc.!

Siem Reap Hostel has been one of the absolute best hostels I've stayed at because the staff and owners are so kind and personable, and it's always fun to hang out with them and the guests in the lobby! The food and drinks are excellent too :)

Best hostel I've stayed in - very impressed

I cannot praise the staff enough at this hostel, they went above and beyond to make my stay, and that of my fellow travelers, as enjoyable and hassle-free as possible. The facilities of the hostel are spectacular, with everything from a relaxing cinema room to the social buzz of the bar. The atmosphere was so accessible that it could be whatever you wanted; whether it be social or relaxed. A special thanks must go to Driess Baker for making the stay of me and my friends truly memorable.

• 1st Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, as a solo traveller it was a great place to meet people. Just head down to the bar/resturant area and you'll definitely get chatting to somebody! So many activities going on too, loved the yoga classes. Dorms were very comfortable, clean and spacious, not a bad word to say about this place!

Very nice hostel, comfy, with a pool and great atmosphere. Food there was alright, location isgreat to get to the old market (5min walk) and Angkor temples (20min bike). Their free bikes are super rusty, but you can rent a decent one from the corner (1$/day.

Fantastic hostel. Highly recommended if you're visiting Siem Reap. It was a great base to explore the temples as well as local attractions such as the markets and Pub St.

The owners made us feel very welcome and are great for helping you build an itinerary. The place has the best facilities I've seen in a hostel, pool table, cinema, pool, great food, espresso martinis; the lot.

Our shower broke slightly (it worked anyway) and staff came to change it very quickly. The room was cleaned everyday.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7