The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The best hostel for a solo traveller. Great communal area including swimming pool, bar, cinema and yoga room. Trip booking desk. Good air con that's allowed to be on during the day as well. Would recommend.

很好的泳池,电影院。 房间特别宽敞,床铺也很干净,房间隔音也很不错,基本不会被楼下的声音干扰。 唯一不足的地方(不是旅舍本身),是旅舍所处的这条路的灰尘实在太大了! A perfect hostel. FREE PICK-UP from the airport. This is very convinient, save a lot of trouble for me. SMILING STALL makes me feel welcomed. And they are very helpful too. I booked all my activities from the hostel. Also the whiteboard is great to share a tuk tuk with other travelers. COMFORTABLE CINEMA. I went to the cinema every day!! So comfortable to just lie in the coach and enjoy the movie!

Completely agree that this is the best hostel in Cambodia. Amazing pool, staff, food, movies, activities, beds and everything else. Had a blast staying here. Highly recommend.

Great hostel, chill vibes and great facilities (pool, pool table, restaurant etc.). Big rooms, a/c all day, comfy beds. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Handy to organise trips to Angkor wat, and other temples, as well as make plans for travelling onwards. Only complaint was poor wifi, very slow. The staff did try resetting it for us a few times but to no avail.

We had an excellent stay, thank you!

You're very welcome! :-)

This hostel is very friendly and social, but not overly so. Pleasant mellow atmosphere with tons of great people to meet. 50 cent beers at happy hour and a pool. Staff was very helpful in finding us legitimate tour guides and tuk tuk drivers.

• 19th May 2015

When a place score 100% you sometimes think "uh, this person is exaggerating" and you might not trust the person's judgment. However, this hostel really IS worth every 100%. You can find cheaper places, but at the end of the day, I bet you will actually save money staying at this rather than a cheaper one, because of the tour deals, cheap beer, happy hours and so on, that they offer here.

Thanks! and spot on - we work on the philosophy that you know what you're paying for accommodation when you book and we do our best to avoid any price shocks when you're here. We keep our in-house prices (tours and food etc) as low as we can without compromising quality.eg I reckon the 3 hour happy hour gives you real value for money! Happy trails! :-)

When in Siem Reap, stay here! That's the place too be. Great dorms, comfortable, great showers, swimming pool, amazing vibe, very good food, tour services, I loved it. Good wifi, yoga classes free, cinema pool table, Ac on all day. Don't think twice.

Perfect stay!!!

• 17th May 2015

Nice to hear! - Thanks :-)

One of days the hostel Had no energy. Location great. Room and bathrooms could me more clean.

Hi -by no energy, I think you mean no power: again, Siem Reap was hit by a wild storm that took out the main lines into town & we were without for 4 hours. We're in a developing country meaning basic infrastructure isn't always so great. The SRH is committed to improving the lives of some of the poorest people on the planet by providing vocational employment & training opportunity. Our guys work hard to provide standards they can, as yet, only dream of at home. All the Best! :-)

The staff was not helpfull at all but its still a good hostel

Hi -It simply isnt possible to arrange share tours on the a.m. you arrive. Sign up for sharing is done by the eve before & everyone had left for a.m. tours by the time you arrived here. When you extend a booking same day often the bed is already booked & we just can't keep you in the same one - as much as we like to. I advise everyone to book a little longer than they might want to stay & you can cancel by 2pm the day before. We do our very best to help all our guest's needs when possible. :-)

Really good hostel, one of the best in Southeast Asia so far. Very good rooms and mattress, air con on all day in the room makes a difference. The pool is a great bonus and they still have a nice bar, good food, cinema, pois table, free ioga class, and a very simple and practical tour table, that really helpes everybody. People are amazing and the environment is great to make friends. I extended my stay in Siem Reap because is this hostel too, I definitely recommend it!

Great hostel, friendly and social, clean and good location. I'd stay here again !

The place to be at Siem Reap, the best staff in town.

Excellent hostel and very helpful staff

It's quite far from the city centre, compared to the other hostels. Also, it's not really clean, they really can work on that. But, it's totally worth your money, it's not expansive and the atmosphere is great, with a cinema, pool table, stuff like that. I think this is probably the best place to stay in Siem Reap and it's one of the nicest hostels I've stayed at.

Hi there. In actual fact we are in the top 5 Hostels for proximity to town - exactly 500m from our front door to Pub st. That said we're still No.1 for everything else! Our efforts to keep the place tidy are continual and extensive (please check other reviews), however the cheaper, big dorm you stayed in does tend to get a little cluttered with room mates belongings if everyone doesn't keep their stuff in order. Thanks for the kind words and all the best to you! :-)

This place was absolutely fantastic. As a hostel they are doing absolutely everything right. The staff was super friendly and a lot of fun to hang out (lookin at you, Dreiss!) with, and the atmosphere and setup was such that you were guaranteed to make new friends at any part of the day. We were only there for two nights and were sad to leave. Would love to work there!!

• 8th May 2015

I´ve never been at any hostel like the Siem Reap hostel in my entire life!. It's impressive how awesome is the combination of all the important factors: clean and confy rooms/beds, amazing positive energy for all the travellers, happy and motivate staff, great food, perfect location, great spots to chill quiet, free pick up at the airport and..50 cents beer!. It's an enviroment which will make u feel welcome either if u are travelling alone(my case) or you are travelling in couple or groups.

• 8th May 2015
  • Colombia

No need to mention all the same stuff that ppl say. This is the best hostel in seam reap!

Loved this hostel. Clean, comfortable, great facilities, cheap tours and great staff. Only one tiny suggestion...maybe start using table numbers in the hostel restaurant. My order got mixed up a few times and that kind of thing could be very easily avoided :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7