The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I never wanted to leave!!! My 3 day stay turned into a whole week! The pool is amazing, the hostel is very clean, the staff and managers were super accommodating in finding a room for my extended stay and the overall atmosphere is phenomenal. I also did my Angkor Wat tours with them and couldn't be happier. The prices are very fair and the drivers were super sweet. Next time I visit Siem Reap I will definitely be coming back to this hostel.

This place came highly recommended.. So I guess we arrived with very high expectations. We stayed in a dorm.. Bed relatively comfortable & bedding was clean. Bathroom a little grubby. The bar & food are great however! Good location & great place to meet ppl. However for the price we moved to another hotel with 2 king beds / private room with a pool also for less.

Hi. If you value the size of your bed over a lively social scene, where you have the ability to meet new friends in a safe, clean, fun environment, this place is not for you. Our Hostel is socially conscious and provides our staff fair working conditions & our guests facilities unmatched in the region Just curious, how much did you spend on breakfast, tuk tuks, bicycle hire, beer & entertainment after you left? Our prices can't be matched. Thank you for the positive comments & Happy Trails.

The hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, good facilities and vibe. I even had a problem with one of the bikes I rented for free while visiting the temples of Angkor (staff gave me the wrong key of the bike lock) but the Australian owner immediately refunded me (had to pay people to look after the bike while I was visiting the temples) admitting the staff mistake. Very good experience, pity I was at the end of my trip in SE Asia and therefore a bit too tired to socialize!

What a great clean hostel. The common spaces are massive and relaxing, including the pool and lounge beds surrounding it. I would spend the extra two dollars for the six person room over the 18 bed room, purely for the sake of the ensuite bathrooms. It's a great location, just a five minute walk or 1$ Tuk Tuk ride to the center of pub street, and their temple tour booking is great. Maybe the best part is that they pay all their workers fair wages as well as maternity leave and microloans. Awesom

Great hostel for the area - good to hook up with other backpackers to go and explore the temples. Their organized tuk tuk drivers are great and reliable. Otherwise a good stay - good food, very comfortable beds and nice spacious rooms (I stayed in the 6 bunk dorm).

Hostel is great for helping you to book activities and arrange lots of stuff! The pool was great, biggest I've seen in any hostel and kept really clean. Had a great food and drink menu to choose from, all well priced. Also a great location, 5mins walk to market and pub street!

Very nice accomadations in a great location, great value!

Fantastic hostel. Loved my stay here and would highly recommend. Having the pool is such a bonus in this hot place!

This is probably one of the first times I have rated excellent under every category for a stay review. Hostel was excellent in every way from service, socialising, facilities and information services. They have a fantastic bar and restaurant for days you want to just relax, and at the same time the facilities to organise tours. Don't forget to utilise the free airport pick up service!! One of the best hostels we have stayed at!

Great hostel.

• 30th Mar 2015

Great stay. I'm travelling solo and between the restaurant/bar and the shared tours I found it really easy to meet people. The tuk-tuk drivers that work with this hostel are fantastic - make sure you book your Ankwor Wat tour with them.

Very nice and helpful! They helped arrange tuk tuk ride shares to see the temples and the atmosphere was great for a solo traveller!

Social hostel but still has space to relax. The hostel is on three levels with a communal area on each floor. 50 cent beers at happy hour in the bar. Five minute walk from the night markets and pub street. Highly recommended.

This is a wonderful hostel with all of the amenities that you need in Siem Reap. The managers and staff are so so helpful and are always around if yu have any problems or issues. Everything is clean, tidy and in full working order which is always a bonus! My only criticisms are that the wifi is a little sketchy in places (around the pool for example) and the hostel seems to be a little quiet itself, but that is through no fault of the management.

• 27th Mar 2015

Best hostel we ever stayed in! We stayed in a private room that was cozy, with perfect huge bed with a nice view to a Buddhists temple! As a part of private room you have free breakfast and laundry. You can also enjoy in swimming pool, yoga classes, great massages, cinema even! Staff and Tuk tuk drivers that are working for this hostel are friendly and helpful, and we highly recommend this hostel.

This hostel is fantastic. I was in a 6 bed dorm with ensuite, air-con and fan. It's in a great location to walk to the night markets and street food. The tuk tuk drivers are fantastic and they have set prices so you won't feel you are being ripped off. The staff ate extremely helpful and I could book all the tours I wanted to do at the dedicated tour desk. I would definitely stay here again and have recommended others to stay too!

• 26th Mar 2015

I Feel compelled to write a review for this fantastic hostel and it's staff. The facilities are clean, smart and modern. The pool is definitely a bonus, especially for the price. The staff are excellent and it is in this respect that I must convey my gratitude to Gus and his team. Having left a pretty expensive razor onsite and moved on, the hostel tracked me down and organised for it to be delivered to my next destination, at cost to them. My beard has never looked better! Thanks guys.

Nice hostel. Pool, bar and air conditioning are vey nice. Everyone friendly.

probably one of the best plcs to stay in SR. rooms get cleaned every day, movie theater, pool and fair tucktuck rates.

I can't understand why this hostel was so highly recommended. It's just ok and it gets the job done. But I found the atmosphere to be quite poor.

Hi, sorry you didn't find the vibe to your tastes - we had some pretty good nights at the bar while you were here. Prospective guests should note we don't promote ourselves as a full tilt party hostel - there are plenty of options in Siem Reap if that's your thing. We aim to provide a relaxed & fun environment where it's easy to make new friends. In any case I hope you're having a blast wherever you may be! :-)