The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel with friendly staff, clean, and good location. The lounge downstairs is very big and there is a bar that also serves food. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to others.

Great place to stay and meet people.

Great good cause hostel! Very Friendly staff helpt you arrange your trip!

I love their simplicity but you can get everything what you need. One thing that impress me is the staffs. They are so nice!!! Very recommended!

staff here are awesome.

One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've been too. Very big beds and lockers, and the bathrooms were clean and always well maintained Location - One block from Pub Street and all the good stuff. Best location for Siem Reap as a single traveler Bathroom - Spacious shower and always clean Staff - They just do their job, nothing special Atmosphere - The people seemed boring there. Not a party vibe, people just reading and watching movies and keeping to themselves.

Thanks the positive comments. Re your remarks about us doing nothing special & being boring: no, we are not a full on party hostel - Siem Reap has those by the bucket load& we aim to provide a more chilled social environment - check our other reviews on the atmosphere here. We're happy to point you in the direction of pub crawls if that's your scene & we can warm you up right well beforehand at our bar which is a great place to hang & chat with us managers about travel & Cambodia. See Ya! :-)

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. There is a reason why this hostel is number 1 at the moment.

Everything about this hostel was wonderful. The hostel tuk tuk driver that picked me up from the airport was super friendly; all of the staff were always so helpful and kind. The rooms were big and I was impressed with how modern and clean everything was, especially the bathrooms. An amazing deal for the price. The facilities were great, with so much available on site, including a fairly large menu at the bar with both Khmer and Western dishes. Loved my stay here and will definitely stay again!

Best hostel I have ever been staying in.

Amazing hostel, the staff were fantastic and helped organize tours. Can't rave enough about the tuk tuk drivers. Food was decent, and the happy hour deals were great. Rooms themselves were clean and comfortable. Atmosphere was great.

I especially loved the great vibe in the Common Area.

Great environment to meet other people, especially if you are a solo traveler. Also, great location to explore Angkor wat and also good walking proximity to Pub Street and the Old/ Night Market. Cleanliness was variable in the rooms and bathrooms.

Best hostel experience I think I've ever had. The staff is extremely helpful, the amenities in each room and common area are fantastic, the hostel vibe is exactly what you want when traveling to meet new people. Will most assuredly recommend this hostel to future Cambodia travelers!!!

This is the only true hostel I found in 23 days traveling between Thailand and Cambodia. Particular praises to the staff, all very kind and competent, and especially to the hostel managers Gus and Driss who could not be more helpful. I will recommend this hostel to anybody. I just wish they had a kitchen for common use and not just a restaurant. Anyways it was by far the best hostel I was in during my Thai/Cambodian stroll.

Fantastic new hostel. Feels more like a hotel/resort with the bar and pool. Even a full on cinema for a lazy movie day.

This hostel has a really cool vibe to it. There are plenty of things to do. The pool is quite clean, they have a full bar, pool table, foosball table, and great balconies which are nice places to relax. The location is a short walk away from the pub street area. I liked that as opposed to being right on pub street as the noise level was low. The hostel wasn't as clean as other hostels, but then again, we're talking about SE Asia here, so it was great cleanliness, relatively speaking

This hostel is one of my faves! I loved staying here, the staff was nice and helpful, the tuk tuk drivers were also very nice. I like the concept of the hostel, one should read up on that. Feels good to know the locals working there are benefiting from it as well. The pool bar was a nice place to hang around and meet people and yes, their burgers really are the best :o)

Great hostel in an excellent location. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the hostel had great social scene, only issue we had was that the staff were not overly welcoming or helpful. Otherwise, great place to relax and mingle with others.

Nice hostel, in a good location, for a good price.

Wonderful! I had the best stay here, and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. The staff were friendly and really helpful, and it's lovely to see such a social conscience.