The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

This place is great! The two Aussie managers, Gus and Treise, are extremely friendly and accommodating, and the rest of the staff is very helpful and speak great English. The dorms are clean, and there's a great pool in the bar/communal area. It's very easy to meet other travelers here.

My first ever 100% review. Great vibe, great facilities and great managers and staff. Dorm rooms were on the expensive side, but it was worth paying more to stay here, for sure.

Excellent hostel, great location, highly recommended!! Excellent value for money too, we paid 25 dollars for a double private room and the bed was huge with an en suite bathroom - warm powerful shower and a close walk into the night market where we had some fabulous food.

The Siem Reap Hostel is the perfect place for tourists. You are very accessible to the best place in town. Near to the Pub Street and shopping areas. The hostel has a great tour packages which eases your life if you want to see what Siem Reap can offer. The staff were very friendly as well and had helped me a lot especially that my flight was departing late. They also have complimentary pick up from the Bus Station. Internet was so fast. This place is great! Highly recommended,

Great location, Great place, Great staff, Swimming pool and generally a good place to be.

Fantastic place. The pool is a great place to unwind after a long walk at the temples.

Alright, the position is good, the staff is friendly and there is always someone around if you need help. I enjoyed as well having the hostel tuktuk driver always there so i didn t have to bargain the price. Somewhat i found that music was a bit too much and too "party", especially after a day of walking around i would enjoy a bit more quiet space. As well the common area is big, but it s not very welcoming and doesn t make easy to know people if you are not drinking. Cleanliness alright.

Hi. There is plenty of quieter space to sit and read a book on the upper balconies, where there's chairs, a couch and hammocks - I'm not sure why you didn't make more use to enjoy these. That said, we are a Hostel and we pride ourselves on creating a friendly and social atmosphere which I think we do - check so many of our other reviews here! Have fun! :-)

Really close to the markets, easy to organize tours, friendly staff.

Best hostel I stayed at in Cambodia! Great social atmosphere, comfy beds with a/c, very helpful and friendly staff, decent wifi, swimming pool, 5 min walk from pub st, this place is great!

My stay in Siem Reap was outstanding! The atmosphere is the best in this hostel, and it is very well located. Rooms are clean and the AC keeps it cool! Recommended!

Security is good however not in our bedroom door as the extra catch supplied was broken. I asked two for this to be mended and it didn't happen. shower runs hot cold hot cold over the three days we were there Great to have cinema and good choice of films. Pool nice but indoors only. Excellent location.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Hiya. The latches you describe are obsolete &have not been in use for a long time & as you point out our security is thorough- the existing lock was checked (twice) & found to be working & we didn't expect the latch to be a problem. We'll remove the remaining part of them to avoid confusion on this in future. The showers I'll look into -if you'd let us know at the time we would have checked it then. Our pool is THE most refreshing in town in the long hot months ahead! All the Best :-)

Best hostel i have stayed in! Very comfortable and perfect place to meet other solo travellers

We stay in the deluxe double room. The bathroom smells really bad that I wanted to throw up. Plus it seems not be cleaned before we arrived. The room was well though : there is a lizard but we are in Asia.

Hi obviously the blocked drain should have been dealt with by housekeeping so this was a fail on our behalf - for which I'm sorry & will discuss with our HK team. I might point out though that had you told us when you checked in at 2pm we would have moved you to another room, giving us time to treat the problem. All the Best! :-)

Great place to stay in Siem Reap. Staff are helpful and friendly, the hostel have their own tuk-tuk drivers so no scams if you want to go anywhere. Great bar and restaurent downstairs, reccommended!

No better place to stay in Siem Reap! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, anywhere in the world. The staff are great, super friendly and talkative, the facilities are great and the location is just a short and safe walk or tuk tuk in to town if you are feeling lazy. Not the place if you want loud beer pong championships and excessive drinking, but there are plenty of spots do that in town! Stay here to chill out, drink or get social with other travellers! Thanks guys!

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it here and thanks for saying! :-)

Staff was great and super helpful, many tours offered for reasonable prices. The location was perfect, about 5 min walk to the city centre, not too loud at night. My boyfriend and I had a private room with king bed and ensuite, super clean and spacious! The bar and pool are also fun- lots of energy around happy hour. Well worth the price, will stay again.

• 30th Jan 2015

Great atmosphere, great facilities, you can put your valuables in your own locker, but need your own lock, staff was average. If you want to rent a towel, do so after 6pm, or else you get a bad attitude from staff.

Excellent!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The perfect hostel. Staff is smiling all the time and they help you with any need you have, including trip to wherever you want, they hire tuk tuk drivers so you can get the perfect price. They have a great buffet breakfast, cheap food all day long. The rooms are spacious and the beds confortable. The atmosphere is perfect for a solo traveller.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Very good hostel. Breakfast is the best of all hostels I visited so far and the TukTuk-Drivers are awesome. Fortunately I had the fastest of Siem Reap passing every other vehicle, despite four men. Still felt safe all the time. He even took us to some local beergarden with cheap food and beer. The rooms and lockers are very good and the pool is great to cool down. The facilities are good, but nothing extraordinary. I had a lot of fun during my stay in Siem Reap and this awesome hostel!