The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

1941 Total Reviews

Must stay here, gus was so helpful

This hostel is really great! Dorms are very good. The manager is helpful.

Great place to meet other people! There's a sign up board where you can and find people to split tours with - very convenient!

Thanks for great review. It really does help us stay on top of the game & allows us to continue our community based initiatives. All the best for your future travels.

I love this hostel and definetely will come back! They have a great location which you can walk to the old market, night market and pub street clean and big dorm room, cool cinema and great pool and bar area which a good place to hang around and meet a new friends The staff at the reception also very friendly and nice except one of the staff at the bar, she never smile.

Great staff...good for a mild party type hostel. I would book again

If your willing to spend a bit of money this place is definitely worth it! A friend couldn't come on our trip last minute so I wanted somewhere with a good atmosphere where I could meet people and that's exactly what I got!! Very helpful staff - get at happy hour and a pool to jump in after a long day at the temples. So glad I stayed here have already started recommending to others on my travels!

• 25th Jul 2014

Pool was great, happy hour has a nice social atmosphere, tours are easy to organise and its a 5/10 minute walk to pub street and still quiet. Staff could do with dusting some of the top bunk beds as they were a but grubby, but thats it!

Great hostel, clean with a great atmosphere and spacious rooms with bedside lamps, air con and lots of plug sockets (bonus). Staff were great, a small mistake was made about our bus travel (so do check you book the right bus). However, Somaly on reception was brilliant and efficient at sorting us out. Breakfast was really good and cheap but would have been nice to be included in price of room. Bar area and pool very sociable. Definetly stay here but book in advance as it fills up.

The Siem reap hostel is the best hostel in Siem Reap that I have visited and the best I have experienced in Southeast Asia. The staff are friendly, it has a great pool, great location. I really enjoyed my stay and met lots of people, it is the perfect place for a solo traveller like myself

• 21st Jul 2014

This is how you do a hostel!! This is without a doubt the best hostel i have ever been to anywhere in the world. Top quality facilities and rooms, awesome pool and great restaurant. My only complaint would be that the internet was a bit temperamental, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but it was advertised as being the best!! This place is better quality than most hotels Ive stayed at, very highly recommended.

As a habitual traveller to Siem Reap, l always stay at Siem Reap Hostel. I'm a female solo traveller & l enjoy the security there as well as the very social pool-side restaurant & bar. It's CLEAN, very comfortable & spacious. Staff are friendly & proffessional and go 'above & beyond' expectations. This hostel has it all, they hv thought if everything. Tip - book well ahead, the female dorms in particular fill up very quickly

They didn't change the bed linin for my arrival, and when I conplaind they remade the bed again but left the same pillow case on the pilliow. eeeeew

Our Hostel operates in no small way as a training facility offering entry level employment to young locals with better wages and conditions than they'll find anywhere else. Sometimes this means mistakes are made by our trainees, as happened in your case and for which I apologise. We in management are nearly always around and happy to help resolve any problems guests may be having. I'm glad this was the worst of your problems! All the best! :-)

If you want a good hostel in Asia you have to pay more and this is the case of this hostel. A bit pricy but it worth! Good rooms, nice bar, cinema and and a good restaurant.

The best hostel that I've been. They have a indoors bar which has an AMAZING happy hour. Indoors pool. I basically spent 2 days just enjoying the hostel, that made me feel like i was in a hotel. Good restaurant, no need to go outside. I definitely would spend more days over there if i had the opportunity. PS: All staff have good english, what is amazing.

Incredible staff & hostel. The theater plays great movies.

Lockers below beds are annoying. Some staff speak good English, others don't speak it very well. Extremely clean, great facilities, bar and common room area. Food and happy hour drinks are great fun. They organise tours for you, and even get groups together for headed to Ankor Wat. The one thing I disliked about the hotel was that there weren't many solo travelers, because it's more of a hotel there were lots of groups and couples, so might not be the best option if you're travelling on your own

Lockers keep your belongings safe. Our front of house staff speak better English than those that work behind the scenes as they are further along in their training & development supported by us. I'm glad you enjoyed our lively bar & restaurant & our tour options, they're a great way to bring fellow travellers together. We are not a hotel & don't claim to be. During your stay another 50 solo travellers were also staying & I'm pretty sure couples & groups consisted of potential new friends too. :)

This was probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite, hostel in Southeast Asia. If you're going to Siem Reap, you just have to stay here no question!

• 17th Jul 2014

This hostel is well recommended! My friends and I enjoyed staying here.all teh staffs are so friendly and helpful . Swimming pool is great !!!!

Just everything you might expect from a hostel. Great location, very helpful and friendly staff, cool atmosphere, clean rooms, great breakfast in the morning, comfy beds, hot showers, free laundry, fast wifi, happy hours with good beer and cheap prices. Had a wonderful stay in the Siem Riep Hostel. Did not try the pool though. Recommended!

It was the best hostel ever!!!!!!!!!!! Friendly and helpful stuff, good food & bar, and perfect to meet with other traveler. Met so many wonderful people here.Love so many details about this hostel. Very consideration from so many points. Would definitely come back next time.