The Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

Wot Bo, Angkor School Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

LOVED this hostel. From the moment you walk in you can feel the energy and social vibe. The bar and POOL (YES POOL) were fun to hang out in during down time throughout the day and for a good pregame at night. The food from the kitchen was also delicious. Also really enjoyed the outdoor vibe of the hostel with the covered patios on the upstairs floors with pool table and social areas. Rooms and beds were nice and comfortable!

It was fine but nothing special. Vibe was okay but didn't meet many cool people here. Most of the crowd seemed to be young, first time travelers.

Nothing special? Whaa? There are HEAPS of cool people here - like me! & No, the crowd here is generally very mixed both in age & background. There are plenty of party hostels in town -we offer a more chilled atmosphere for those wanting creature comforts without drinking games & full on 24 hr partying. Which isn't to say our bar and restaurant aren't great areas to meet folks - check all the other comments about this. I hope you, unlike Bono, find what you're looking for. All the Best!:-)

Great hostel - good location, very clean, good bar and food, nice swimming pool and free pick up even when my bus arrived 3 hours late!! Would definitely recommend!! Only let down, the two couples that decided they didn't require privacy...

My third stay at this excellent hostel. From the moment one of the friendly hostèl tuk-tuk drivers picks you up from boat, bus or airport to the many amenities and activities on offer, there's absolutely nothing to improve on. Keep up the great work!

The perfect hostel atmosphere!

Nice hostel with a chilled vibe and cool people. Only thing I didn't like was that they charge you for every little thing (towels, locks etc.). Otherwise good!

Thanks for the review. As a traveler, you should probably have everything you need to travel & live away from home. Owning your own lock is essential for your own peace of mind -you alone have access to your possessions. If you didn't bring one, we can supply you one for near cost ($1). If you're staying in a dorm & didn't bring a towel, you can use ours, but we ask for 50c for laundering it & it's eventual replacement. i don't think its a lot. Overall, I am glad you enjoyed your time here.

Rooms and bathrooms are nice. Great social area with a bar and awesome happy hour. Everything is really clean and I felt very safe.

I really enjoyed this hostel for my quick stop in Siem Reap. The bar food was much better than I expected and it was a great place to meet other travelers. I also appreciated the fact that they had yoga and movie showings available!

A hostel that had pretty much all that we need. Wonderful location to the main city, and very convenient to head to Angkor Wat which is probably why everyone is here. Great atmosphere to meet people

My friend and I travelled to the Siem Reap hostel for 2 nights as a prt of our 2 week backpacking trip in SE Asia. This was our first stay in a hostel and was by far the most memorable and cleanest. We enjoyed the bar area downstairs and especially the pool, which was very clean. Thanks for the great stay!

• 11th Jun 2015

Good location close to the pub street, but the dustiest road. Nice AC in the room. The free pick up service was nice, but make sure you contact them before. You can easily book a bus ticket at the hostel or hire a tuk tuk. It would be good if they had some showers or toilets in the hallways, so you didn't have to wait for your roommates to finish.

A great hostel in a great old colonial building. The staff were helpful and friendly so no problems. Great atmosphere

Clean, good facilities, close to pub street, good comunal areas and a nice cold pool! Great hostel.

Great playlist! Nice atmosphere, good location. Easy to meet other travellers.

• 9th Jun 2015

The siem reap hostel was three prefect place for me to stay in my short trip to Cambodia. The hostel staff is helpful about trying to help people group up to split the cost of tuk tuks for seeing the temples and they also were knowledgeable about where the best places to go are. My room was super clean and I saw the staff actively cleaning the hostel several times in 2 days. Food and drink deals are really good. Also Mr. Panha is a great driver that works for the hostel so ask for him!

Lovely and clean, great backlacker location but the end of the street so you xan also sleep! Just needs a communial area and its good to go :)

The perfect launch point for Angkor temples and surrounding destinations. An amazing place to meet other travelers and a very sociable atmosphere. Nice pool, great people, good food, everything you need.

• 6th Jun 2015

Really fantastic hostel, lots of advice and help about what to do. Rooms are nice, air conditioned which is so useful in the hot weather. There is a pool here too! It is a really nice place.

Very pleased with my stay here. Wide variety of tours and very flexibles! Dorms are very clean.

Great hostel for the young backpacker. Very easy to meet people