The Sirena Insolente Hostel Reviews

Camino Punta de Lobos S/N, Moneda 2350, Santiago, Pichilemu, Chile

Awesome hostel! Good food, good vibes, good facilities, good waves, good times! Laura, Kevin and Shaun were all awsesome and super helpful people (Nick was too). Hostel had everything you would look for, great breakfast, big beds and lockers, everything was clean. Staff helped me find surf gear and showed me how to conquer the beastly waves of Punta de lobos. 100% reccomend this hostel and will definitely be coming back if I am ever in pichilemu.

The places is so cool, you have everything you need from a good wifi, to a nice breakfast. The staff is great and you can even cook on the BBQ and make a fire! I will come back for sure.