The White House Hostel Reviews

Markievicz Road, Sligo, Ireland

no warm water in bathroom

The hostel was clean but when I got there at 2:15 it was closed. They close from 2-5. The bathrooms were clean but my room was cold. I was told that the heating works but my room was cold.

Accommodation very basic. Basic facilities did not work; such as toilets in one bathroom; wash hand basins with no hot water; showers in general bathroom. No plugs in wash hand basins. Insufficient power plugs in dorm rooms to charge phones. Duvets tho laundered were marked with blood spots. Would not recommend. Good points were location on river, parking available for 1 or 2 cars, relatively cheap.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Scotland

Very bad bed

• 15th May 2015

I had an excellent time in it and the owner (Margaret) is just lovely. I highly recommend it.

• 1st May 2015
  • Mexico

Excelente ubicacion, muy limpio, encargado fue amable.