The White House Hostel

Fabulous 240 Total Reviews
Fabulous 240 Total Reviews

• Slovakia, Male, 31-40
2nd Jun 2017

I spent 3 nights in this hostel during the June Bank Holiday weekend and it was a good decision! The rooms were simple (just beds), but clean, there is a well equipped kitchen including a fridge, freezer and oven. During colder nights the owner turned the heating on and I was feeling very comfortable. I recommend this hostel for everybody who wants to travel on budget, but cares about cleanness. Thank you Daniel, Darragh and everybody there for friendly atmosphere!

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017

I was expecting something much worse as it was really cheap, but it highly exceeded my expectations. Everything was superclean, the room was quiet and and John was very nice. The hostel is at a great location, just 5 minutes from everything. I would definately stay here again, whenever I'll be in Sligo town.