The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 44, Rome, Lazio, Italy

The staff was helpful, but they weren't entirely friendly. I did not find security was good here but it is in a good location. The bathrooms were dirty, and had to soap to wash hands. The beds were clean once you put the new sheets on. (stains on the pillows and mattresses.

The Yellow was a sweet hostel, really enjoyed the bar downstairs! The common room was neat but it sucked not having a breakfast. Hard to find grocery stores around the area too. And making us have a yellow wristband sucked- it was on for all our pictures in Rome. Not a good idea.

A good place to meet new friends!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Taiwan

The Yellow is perfect! Was amazing.

• 24th Oct 2013

Return visit to the Yellow. Great as always

The hostel is very close to the train station. You can walk 15 minutes to the main attractions or take the subway which is two blokes away. The common facilities are very good, there is a pub in the ground floor that serves good breakfasts for a reasonable price, the bathrooms are big, clean and with enough space. We stayed in a shared room, the furnitures were very old but we have enough space, however, the blankets where very smelly. They provided with clean sheets tough.

It was definitely the best choice! The atmosphere was great, the bathrooms always clean and you always had the feeling of security! Go Yellow!!

Nice atmosphere! Friendly people around the bar during all the day. Everything is walking distance (40 min max) and the train station is close by. Stay here for sure

2 staff member that I met were really nice, others were average. To answer imediatly no to the question do you have free rooms when later found out completely empty rooms its just stupid.

AMAZING PLACE! I have never had such a good time in a hostel, if ur coming stay here it's where it's all happening the wee club at nights, cheap drink, rooms are gorgeous, always easy to meet people, great location 20 mins walk to the collesum. I miss this place, the fun had was unreal!! But if ur not a party animal they have the chill out room with kitchen to watch movies :) . Thanks for an Awesome time guys!

The yellow was by far the most amazing place I've stayed. Such a vibrant atmosphere and I met some people that I will stay friends with forever. We all ended up staying an extra night at least as we had so much fun. It's close to the train station, the drinks and food are cheap, beds are comfy and rooms are clean. Overall it's a wonderful place and the staff tries to make sure you have a fantastic time. I'll be back!

this is a BIG hostel , often big hostel luck out on the social vibe but the Yellow makes up for it with their bar. the other social areas in the hostel are small but very nice.

The staff could of been more helpful. It felt like every time we asked a question we were bothering them. The washroom and showers seemed to not be cleaned our whole visit. It was a good location and easy to find though. The bar was good.

Great place to stay! Staff are great, food is good, bar is always rocking. A must stay if in Rome!

A must stay hostel in Rome. Staff are friendly and helpful, rooms are sufficient and clean, wifi throughout the entire building. Only 5 minutes walk from Termini station makes it ideal with luggage. About a 20-30 minute walk to main sights or get the metro. Bar downstairs is great, food and drinks relatively well priced and plenty of restaurants surrounding. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Rome!

Very expensive, no breakfast included, rooms are not confortable, the place can improve a lot, with this expense I have stayed in better hostels with a lot of facilities anfd venues, with less money.

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Colombia

I did enjoy my stay at the Yellow, definately one of the better hostels in Rome. Beer pong tournament was the highlight!! The lift to get to the rooms was kinda dodgy but the rest of the facilities where decent and well kept, it was the first hostel I have ever stayed at in Europe that don't make the beds for you. The staff where friendly but seemed to busy to chat and socialize with the staff. Overall if I return to Rome I will stay there again as it was definately a good choice.

Everything was ok. It is a little bit difficult to sleep at night because of the street noise. Well located and good restaurants nearby.

Accidently picked a room with shared bathrooms, not very nice. Also, if it were too hot the fans were very very loud. Otherwise, fine for a hostel.

If you want to enjoy some partying with your stay in Rome, this is a great spot. Clean rooms and a chill staff as well

• 19th Oct 2013