Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

This place was amazing. The staff was great especially the temporary staff (2 Americans and 1 French girl). The location was clean and everyone was helpful. It is in old town which is hike from everywhere but the staff made it worth the stay.Myy only drawback was the strict 11:30 quiet time but there are plenty of bars to go to at night that you can enjoy.

• 24th Jun 2015

Amazing Place - amazing atmosphere. One of the friendliest hostels I've visited! Located in the heart of a city with amazing vibes Arabas is no-brainer. Clean and chill out environment and friendly people around the world compose a recipe for great vacation. The staff was really helpful. They provided me with instructions on where and what to see in the city and pointed me out to the best tourist spots! Highlight of the Hostel the various events they're hosting at nights. Movies,cocktails,fun

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Greece

This is a place with good atmosphere and great people, however the building itself seams a bit abandoned, sure some work on the garden and backyards could turn this place into a hit!! Cleanliness was also very poor troughout my two nigths stay. Besides that its a great place with very, very helpfull staff!!! So I would still recomend it :)

One of the worst nights of my entire life. The air conditioning was broken, so we had to leave the door open, but the screen door covering had holes in it so mosquitoes were swarming in our room the entire night. When we tried to collect our deposits in the morning, the staff slept 25 minutes past the opening time. The cultural life in Thessaloniki is concentrated around the waterfront ( a 20 minute walk through less than desirable neighborhoods away from the hostel),and there are better places

I booked one night. Then I read the fine print that the last check-in was at 23:00. The Hostel World email advised to contact the hostel for late checking. As I was arriving by train from Athens to Thessaloniki at 23:40, I emailed the hostel to ask for what to do. I received the following response: "No, we close at 11pm" No help, no explanation. Simply "drop dead". So I emailed back to have my money back (the reservation fee). They replied: "What money?" Avoid this hostel.

A really nice atmosphere, nice people and a good place to stay.

• 11th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay here, but the temporary staff members hired from work away were very unpleasant. These people represent your business despite their temporary status.

Such a cool hostel, all the staff are really helpful and there is always a good vibe. Clean and good facilities and in a really cool area of town.

Nice place.

Really nice hostel with lovely staff! Couldn't make first night and the hostel owners were lovely about it. Everywhere was secure and there was a range of age groups staying there. Wifi was okay. Everywhere was clean! Got a free frappe when we left. Only problem was that it was a bit out of the way. Would teccomend for people who drive !

It was a pretty neat hostel. I have nothing bad to say really, but visit was too short. They accommodated me nonetheless. They could be a bit more flexible with check inin/out times could be a bit more flexible with check in\out times, and more responsive to emails and calls prior to arrival.

• 25th May 2015

The place is like a hostel should be, not perfect but with clean bathrooms, nice beds and an excelent atmosphere. Had a lovely time in here and the price was ok. My only advice is to google the adress and bring a printed map with you. It is not that easy to find.

Great hostel! A hike up the hill but very nice and accomodating.

Had a great stay!

Stuffs are very nice and friendly, rooms are clean, location is kind of hard to walk

Good stay in Thessaloniki. A little bit of a hike from the train station, but its doable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Cleanliness was about average, the bathroom was a little dirty and there was lots of dust and cobwebs on the ceiling. Shower set up was odd, and didn't quite feel safe to me. Good location for access to both the city and the surrounding hills for views.

Nice stay. We came back there without hesitation at the end of our trip.

• 16th May 2015

There's a bit of a hill to climb, but a lovely relaxed hostel once you get there.

good : nice friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere, tea and coffee for free. bad : we needed to pay 1euro/day to use the kitchen. inside of the fridge was dirty and full of rotten foods. we stayed at the dormitory, the room was tiny and difficult to place our large backpacks. there were tons of dusts on the shelves in the room and the toilet.

Amazing place to stay! Wonderful very friendly staff. Good place to meet people =)

View all Thessaloniki Hostels