Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

LOVE IT, favourite so far! Lovely laid-back vibes, friendliest most welcoming staff. Hot water/pressure ace, much space for outdoor cooking, separate to drinking area. Invited out on a group activity 1st night and secret tip-based walking tour recommendation was awesome (they are illegal in greece). Many tame cats. Old town location quiet and beautiful but 10-15 min easy walk to Thess city. Room hot but not suffocating, plenty of windows. Access to discounts+lots of travel info, brilliant WIFI

We had much better hostels on our trip, as the beds were quite untidy and saggy already. I also missed a good atmosphere out there, but we might just had bad luck the time we were there. We also got wrong informations about the free tour, as we were told the free tour is not running (but which actually was) at this day. I think the price is not worth the value you get.

Im sorry if you felt like this way guys,although I usually read the exact opposite reviews.We are always trying our best to improve in all sectors. The good atmosphere is what you make out of it.The daily events and the walking tours are announced on the wall in the reception and in the entrance every day-it is strange that you got wrong info. Anyways,the value for price you get here everyone can realise for himself not from the only bad review you gave us.

I loved staying at Arabas. The staff was really nice and could answer all our questions about the city and had also advice for fourther trips in Greece. When we had problems with the AC in our room, they fixed it fast. I would definitely stay there again, because the atmosphere is very relaxed and nice. I definitely recommend the hostel to everybody who has not too high expectations regarding the comfort of the bed or the size of the room. hannah

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Great hostel and great staff, would definitely start there again should I ever return to Thessaloniki.

thanks mate we will be waiting for you

staff was excellent. they helped a lot about touring the city. there was no problem about the hostel.

It's one of the bests, probably the best actually, hostels I have ever seen for socializing. The bar, the common area, they almost force you to make friends. It's very well kept and beautiful but if the owners are reading, something more could be done about the mosquitos (electrical repelents maybe) and the heat in the rooms. If you come outside of summer none of those will be a problem though

Wouldn't recommend. Very poor facilities. Bathrooms were just very cramped wet rooms and you had to PAY to use the kitchen and air con in some rooms. All clean though. Breakfast good value. The two female staff members were great but the male was pretty useless. We weren't talked through a map at check out and weren't even offered one until we asked about getting to the bus stop to leave. Location is the middle of nowhere really. Security was poor and bed was broken.

Very nice hostel, nice staff and clean. The staff give you a lots of interesting tips (free tours, alternative places to hang out, free monuments, etc). The rooms are nice and cosy. Good atmosphere. Thessaloniki is a very insteresting and dynamical town,people are very kind. Meet people, have fun! You're gonna love it!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Extremely social, the hostel is staffed by volunteer travellers who are always up for a chat and a night out. It's located on the top of a hill so it's a bit of a hike to get to, but otherwise it's within walking distance to everything, including a 20 minute walk from the train station. The rooms are basic and a bit old but clean. You can buy food and drinks for very reasonable prices. Cooking and laundry facilities are available too. WiFi is fine. Can strongly reco

Staff were great, good room and great atmosphere. Would stay again.

It's a good place for backpackers, you'll meet there a lot of people travelling alone. Location it's maybe not the best ,but still it's quite close to the center, for this price it's a good choice.The one thing I didnt like:some people working there don't know a lot about the city, I was asking about the bus to the airport and the girl told me there is only one bus stop quite far from the hostel,it wasn't true,on the main street bus stops as well.I lost some time because of her instruction.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Poland

This hostel was absolutely awesome!! The staff was all really nice, welcoming and helpful! The environment was pleasant and peaceful but still really fun! It was set up in a way that made it easy to meet new people. The rooms were clean and had a lot of space, and there was a big common courtyard to hang out in. They give you free coffee or tea in the morning and have cheap simple breakfast that you can buy. This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in and I would definitely return!

Bit hard to find at first and located at some distance of the sea. But this is more than made up for by the rooms, staff and atmosphere.

A really good hostel! Not the greatest we've visited, but we found everything we were looking for. Yes the shower makes a little mess and yes you have to pay to use the kitchen. But still, a nice price for Thessaloniki. Great staff and nice common areas!

(Studio Room) Great room, super nice beds and kitchenette in the room, bathrooms were fine as were the bed linens and they were very accommodating when we emailed arriving after the 11pm check in time. Would wholly want to stay again, despite confusion when checking out.

If there was an oven, I could have made us chocolate zucchini bread!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Very nice hostel, perfect to meet people and having a drink before going out. Very quiet after 11pm if you want to sleep.

very friendly staff and amazing atmosphere, you feel like you are at home

It was a little bit difficult to find the hostel, but via maps.google everything is possible. The room was clean, the stuff friendly and at night it was quiet enough to get some sleep.

• 25th Jul 2015

There's a nice atmosphere in the hostel. Nice bar. Very friendly and nice staff. It wasn't very easy to find it actually. the bus driver dropped me at the wrong stop.

« first « Prev 1 2 3