Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

very friendly staff and amazing atmosphere, you feel like you are at home

There's a nice atmosphere in the hostel. Nice bar. Very friendly and nice staff. It wasn't very easy to find it actually. the bus driver dropped me at the wrong stop.

Nice , clean. Everyone/staff are very nice and helpful . Easy to meet people on the roof top bar. Would stay again

• 10th Jul 2015

lovely staff.Great being up in old city.Very clean,lots of activities organised for those that wished to participate.Nice garden to relax in.

Very friendly, laid - back, helpful, hospitable staff. Would always come back.

• 1st Jul 2015

The staff here is so kind and helpful! They really do promote an environment where everyone can sit around and meet new people!

This place was amazing. The staff was great especially the temporary staff (2 Americans and 1 French girl). The location was clean and everyone was helpful. It is in old town which is hike from everywhere but the staff made it worth the stay.Myy only drawback was the strict 11:30 quiet time but there are plenty of bars to go to at night that you can enjoy.

Amazing Place - amazing atmosphere. One of the friendliest hostels I've visited! Located in the heart of a city with amazing vibes Arabas is no-brainer. Clean and chill out environment and friendly people around the world compose a recipe for great vacation. The staff was really helpful. They provided me with instructions on where and what to see in the city and pointed me out to the best tourist spots! Highlight of the Hostel the various events they're hosting at nights. Movies,cocktails,fun

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Greece

The location is in my view the best in Thessaloniki and the hostel is a beautiful old town building. We had a great view from the balcony to the city and the sea! Staff could have been more caring with basics about the room. Our trash bin was not once emtied within three days. Also, at our arrival they showed us the hot water maker for showering, but not how to use it correctly. We found an info sheet later, which highlited that inccorrect use can be very dangerous.

Very nice staff. Thank you Camii for all your help and welcoming smiles.

One of the best hostel i've stayed at, awesome staff! I couldn't have a better stay there!!

This is a place with good atmosphere and great people, however the building itself seams a bit abandoned, sure some work on the garden and backyards could turn this place into a hit!! Cleanliness was also very poor troughout my two nigths stay. Besides that its a great place with very, very helpfull staff!!! So I would still recomend it :)

One of the worst nights of my entire life. The air conditioning was broken, so we had to leave the door open, but the screen door covering had holes in it so mosquitoes were swarming in our room the entire night. When we tried to collect our deposits in the morning, the staff slept 25 minutes past the opening time. The cultural life in Thessaloniki is concentrated around the waterfront ( a 20 minute walk through less than desirable neighborhoods away from the hostel),and there are better places

I booked one night. Then I read the fine print that the last check-in was at 23:00. The Hostel World email advised to contact the hostel for late checking. As I was arriving by train from Athens to Thessaloniki at 23:40, I emailed the hostel to ask for what to do. I received the following response: "No, we close at 11pm" No help, no explanation. Simply "drop dead". So I emailed back to have my money back (the reservation fee). They replied: "What money?" Avoid this hostel.

A really nice atmosphere, nice people and a good place to stay.

• 11th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay here, but the temporary staff members hired from work away were very unpleasant. These people represent your business despite their temporary status.

Such a cool hostel, all the staff are really helpful and there is always a good vibe. Clean and good facilities and in a really cool area of town.

Nice place.

Really nice hostel with lovely staff! Couldn't make first night and the hostel owners were lovely about it. Everywhere was secure and there was a range of age groups staying there. Wifi was okay. Everywhere was clean! Got a free frappe when we left. Only problem was that it was a bit out of the way. Would teccomend for people who drive !

It was a pretty neat hostel. I have nothing bad to say really, but visit was too short. They accommodated me nonetheless. They could be a bit more flexible with check inin/out times could be a bit more flexible with check in\out times, and more responsive to emails and calls prior to arrival.

• 25th May 2015