Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

So nice staff and so good atmosphere. Just one thing find the hostel first time, it was hard fır me and many people. Don't believe google map direction. It doesn't shown not true direction :) They provide free city guide and good activities. other things are so nice... Totally recommended hostel...

Great stay here. Really social hostel in an interesting area of the city (but is up a very big hill!). Rooms were big and clean, our dorm even had an outside patio. No air con but there is a fan. Friendly staff.

It was a really pleasant stay. The persons working there are extremely kind and also the general atmosphere is favorable to meet people. I really appreciated my stay in this hostel! there is also a touristic tour organized by the hostel and it's very interesting, the guide has shared with us his passion of the city.

Good value for money, but be prepared to pay extra costs for cooking in a shared kitchen (which I consider ridiculous) or a laundry. Staff is just perfect. The owner answers all your questions without being bored saying it all over to every guest. Everything was ok, but I didn't enjoy the room. It was 3 bed dorm with a window connected to the reception (sic!), so they woke me up every day at 8am with a music coming from there. You shouldn't put guests in that room.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Poland

I want to go back to Greece just to stay at this hostel. The hosts were so friendly and hospitable. Good space to meet a lot of people and hang out. The hosts stayed out to socialize (and dispense wisdom) as well. Cheap breakfast and cheap booze!

• 4th Jul 2014

Perfect stop before Meteora monasteries as the hosts have alot of great connections and tips. Helpful is an understatement.

Only stayed for one night, but I got a good impression of the place. The staff always play good music in the common room and they seem like a decent group of people. The rooms were nice and if I were to travel to Thessaloniki again I would most likely stay in this hostel again.

• 19th Jun 2014

Loved this place! the atmosphere is great, staff is friendly, and the patio area is a great place to chill. My one complaint: they advertised AC in EVERY room, but my dorm didn't have any at all, and it got very warm and therefore difficult to fall asleep. My dorm had a ceiling fan that would only turn on when the lights were on (I tried to get it fixed but it didn't work) which again, wasn't ideal for sleeping in a hot city. However, this place is clean, safe and fun! I recommend this hostel.

Amazing place with the local colorite:) Very hospitable and helpful Parties every evening Free walking tours

Excellent

It was quite a walk up the hill with the backpack, but it was worth it. The Hostel has great relaxed atmosphere and a nice common room, the staff is very helpful. It's in a quiet area so you can have a good night's sleep after going out in Thessaloniki. The staff prepares good breakfast as well. I had a great stay here.

The atmosphere and staff make this place well worth a stay! Everyone was friendly, and they have good space to help me other travelers. It's not the most convenient location relative to the city, but everything is definitely walk-able.

Although the hostel is a bit if a walk uphill from the city center, everything else that was positive outweighed it. Not only was Kosta (the hostel innkeeper) extremely friendly but also very helpful when we asked questions about the city. He even made us a frappé upon arrival while explaining all of this to us. The hostel was clean, beds were comfy. The only concern was bit being able to connect to the wifi from our room and the walk (although very manageable). Great price! I would stay again!

• 23rd May 2014

Staff were really friendly on arrival and eager to create a positive atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be pitching in, but the tight-knit group of people running the hostel were a little alienating and I think I saw more people working there than actual guests. Still, hostel atmosphere is always a mutual effort and I didn't put much in. Also bear in mind that it's a bit of a trek from the centre up an enormous hill, and it's not the cleanest hostel we stayed in. Still, not a bad stay.

Good staff. Very helpful and friendly! A bit out of town, not that hard to find tho. A very social place to meet people and chill. Also, cheap beers too! Would come back if i could!

Very well run hostel. Friendly helpful staff. Good communal sitting room and garden. Beautiful location in the Old Town. There is plenty to see and do in Thessaloniki, the White Tower, the Jewish museum, Roman ruins in the main streets, the waterfront. There are regular buses to the sea. Rachel

The atmoahpere that the owners create for this place is addictive. All staff are very kind and welcoming, and this nature passes on to the guests as well. A unfprgetable experiece! Great people.

Really great hostel. Staff were excellent, lots of communal space that you can chill out in or grab a few drinks in a lively atmosphere. Decent location, good value for money.

This was the most welcoming and friendliest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff is incredible and extremely accommodating. They're willing to help you around the city and they have great restaurant recommendations. Don't forget to take advantage of the free tours they offer every day!

Arabas is awesome! No other place to stay in Thessalonikki! Its secluded yet close to town, with a great courtyard to hang out in, a bomb staff. Costa the owner is super friendly and helpful and will make you coffee or tea whenever you need it. One Euro happy hour for a tall boy can of beer. Only bad thing is there is a stairs that is a bit rickity to get up. Everything else about Arabas is awesome!

« first « Prev 1 2 3