Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

The staff of Studios Arabas was extremely nice and helpful, showing me how to buy train tickets online and giving a lot of tips on what to do in Thessaloniki. The location of the hostel is nice, even though it requires a bit of climbing. I stayed in a dorm and it was basic, clean and comfortable. The beds were a bit old and squeaked quite loudly. It was also a bit chilly for my taste, but I guess that's the situation everywhere in Greece during the winter.

Thank you for the welcome tea & the super friendly welcome at your reception. Although the price was low - with no heating at all in the room it was a bit cold in January.

Enjoyed my stay here - the staff were really lovely and helfpul, and it was in a very central location. Good cooking facilities and great atmosphere. Thanks for everything!

Very small rooms, not a hostel room rather a double bed room overcrowded with beds.

The staff were great. We arrived late & they waited for us. Only stayed for the 1 night so didn't get to experience the hostel too much, but would stay again for sure!

Amazing staff full of ideas and stories to tell. The athmosphere was great even in low season.

nice hostel,beautiful stuff.

The hostel was great, especially the staff. However, there's an angry, racist, abusive serbian guy who has been there for 3 months, so if you're Western, Albanian, Muslim, etc, then call first and ask if the bald serbian is still there. If he is, go somewhere else. When I got tired of being abused by him, the staff was very acommodating in giving me a refund and helping me find another Hostel. The way it's setup is wonderful, and the wifi was really, really fast

A nice walk up the hill from the train station and has a great atmosphere. Only negative thing is that the kitchen is outside which is annoying in the cold.

Awesome hostel, highlight of my time in Greece. Staff is cool and outgoing, really great at giving info about the town. Place in clean with !nice patio/lounge to meet people, and a sweet outdoor grill to cook (we threw Thanksgiving there during my stay). Very tasteful music playing throughout the day (shout out to Nicholas). Heed the warning of the steep uphill walk! That said, it's at the fringe between old city (great views) and main downtown, so can't complain. Thanks, Arabas staff!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Friendly and helpful staff, very clean, lovely garden bar/patio area with a nice sit inside area downstairs! Clean rooms with cooking facilities and en suite bathroom! Close to center of Thessaloniki and easy to get to by bus! Wonderful stay, wish I had had time to stay longer!

• 18th Oct 2015

Great feel to the place and everyone friendly, little out of the way and some taxi's could not find it. but other then that great!

• 9th Oct 2015

I had a great time:)

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

I absolutely love this place. The staff and the guests became my family. I felt so at home for time I was there, I didn't want to leave! The location was perfect for sightseeing, close to the town centre and night life. The people seriously made my time here perfect. Would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone that wants to meet new and friendly people. You have to experience this!!! Thank you for making my stay so memorable! Xx

• 8th Oct 2015

This place was like a home away from home. Met some amazing people, and was able to hang or with them on the patio and just chat, then explore the city. The location is great, and everything is very close walking distance. The staff is amazing, and we ended up spending a lot of time with them as well. Very homey atmosphere, and I would definitely suggest everyone to stop by and check it out! I'll be back!

Great atmosphere, awesome staff. Would recommend & stay again! Nick the Greek was great as well :)

The Hostel was ok, staff was friendly, room was clean, nothing too bad about it but nothing particularly spectacular either. The instructions they give you to find the place are really helpful though so that was a big plus.

We booked day of arrival, didnt seem aware of our booking, found us a room that we had to lug our bags up a tiny spiral staircase to some attic before he changed his mind and we had to move rooms again - room was tidy, clean, no air con/fan, to get hot water had to turn boiler on 20min before you wanted to shower, locked in our room for half an hour, dodgy lock!! Built up a massive sweat getting there, steep uphill climb! Wasn't terrible but better placed to stay in Thessaloniki.

I stayed for originally only one night but ended up staying for three and I meet some amazing people, two of which I'm now currently travelling with, anyways the place is amazing! The staff are so friendly and helpful. I made so many new friends here and the atmosphere is fantastic from chilled out to electric. The cocktail night was a great ice breaker and so much fun! I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and i will :) Thank you to all the staff for having me!

A very good atmosphere and may be the best place to stay within theslonikki. The staffs are friendly and also the hostel is located within walkable distances from the main places to visit.

« first « Prev 1 2 3