Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

I made some greek souvenir food shopping the day before as my flight in the next day was early. I checked out the previous night and followed all their instructions on leaving the premises. No one told me I would not have access to the kitchen on my departure due to the time. They knew my departure time and no one had the kindness to warn me! When I was leaving, I could not access the kitchen and could not collect my £15 greek food bag I was taking to my family. Very frustrating and angry.

Free coffee and tea every morning and friendly staff! Nice atmosphere in the common areas.

Hostel Arabas is a charming place with very nice staff. It's got a very hippy vibe and the facilities arn't great but for the price it's fair. I would come back again but only for 1-2 nights.

I have stayed in better rooms with better beds before. But the atmosphere in the hostel was really good.

Nice staff, Davide the italian, and a good location.Cool common area/cafe with free tea and coffee. Really good atmosphere.The only issue I must raise is that of the 5 bed 'superior' dorm that I booked for 3 nights.The room was in effect a 10 bed dorm as other guests must walk through the room and up a noisy metal staircase to get to theirs. The frequent noisy interruptions can make sleeping difficult. Much noise is transmitted through the ceiling from the room above. Not worth 15 euro per night

A very family type hostel, I liked the room and the common area. A little bit far from the center but is located in the old town so not too bad. I really liked the atmosphere with the staff and others I met there.

Everything was perfect. The staff and the atmosphere were amazing. The best hostel ever!

• 23rd Sep 2014

I had a great time at Studios Arabas! The staff is very helpfull and nice and had good advice for trips and other activities. I liked it a lot that you could also cook your own meals in the hostel and that they had homemade marmelade and wine - all of this made the hostel cozy, friendly and almost family-like. You can sit outside with all the other people from the hostel and the staff (because most of them also live in the hostel) and talk, drink a coffee or a beer and have a good time!

My wife and I stayed there during our honeymoon. Theodora and her son Kostas were very kind and friendly people; great examples of Greek hospitality. Theodora always talked to us as friends and made sure we were taken care of. Will definitely return!

Loved this place.

Cool staff, great time spent at the hostel, a bit far away from the train station.

I had a great time staying at this hostel. All members of staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you!

This hostel is ok. The location is not bad - a bit of a walk from the train station and fr the downtown area. The hostel itself was so ok. The rate was cheap however the rest of what you got for paying a low price was cheap as well. They had a kitchen but made you pay 1 euro to use it - a girl had her own cereal and the hostel tried to charge her for using a bowl. Never heard of that before. The staff were nice but didn't seem to know enough about the city to help. Don't think I would stay again

Just stayed two days but it was perfect + I've met very nice people Thanks !!! :)

No Internet in the rooms,no kitchen.Very close to the centre, but lack of the internet.In the evening all stairs crowd with people using it....no kitchen

At first I thought I didn't like the area where the hostel is, but it's ok. The garden is cool to hang out with other backpackers and have nice chats. Rooms are clean, quiet and fresh, even if it is too hot outside.

I had a nice stay at Studios Arabas. It would have been nice to be a little closer to the city center, but I think it's a pretty good location for being smack dab in the middle between the center and the old town. The staff was super helpful in showing us things to do/where to eat. I thought it was little ridiculous that they're were no lockers. I had to actually pay to lock my stuff up. I think if I pay for a premium dorm, that should just be included.

It was hard to find but that is not their fault. Had to cook outside and the Mosquitos were bad. Otherwise it was a good stay. Loved the walking tour!

Most awesome place to stay in Thessaloniki. Great atmosphere, nice common place to get to know people, super free walking tour and very friendly & helpful stuff.

With 5 beds in the dorms and a lousy fan, when it gets hot you might as well sleep outside. Which is what I did for my two nights there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4