Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

Great staff, very helpful with everything! definitely recommended

Muy bien el hostal partiendo porque te esperan con un te o un café cuando llegas y cuando te vas, las piezas bien y toda la gente muy buena onda, un hostal barato a pocos pasos del centro con buena gente. Absolutamente recomendable

nice people, nice hostel! contra: the cooking facility is just a camping cooker in the garden.

Great staff, great stay

The guys running the hostel are awesome, they even received us with coffee and tea. They also told us where to go and showed us everything on the map they gave us. If you've never been to Thessaloniki it's a bit tricky to arrive at the hostel but it's a cool part of town; the really old and pintoresque part :)

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel was very good, clean, with good atmosphere and location! Me and my friends like it so much! Definitely we will come back there when we come again in Thessaloniki! :)

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Not the best beds in the world, but one of the best common rooms and the staff are such good people.

Very nice place, quite close to train station, but on hill, :( Great staff, very clean. I enjoy a lot my staying in there. Until next time...

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Serbia

The place to be in thessaloniki ! The staff was super ! Loved the place

A difficult hostel t find, but totally worth it.

Wicked movies nights and wine and football

Great atmosphere and a wonderful staff! The owner and the Italian, the Swedish and the Greek staff members are very friendly and chilled out! A hippie feeling to stay there, very comfy! I arrived late in the evening and the welcomed me very nicely with a warm tea over a cinema night. The rooms are small, but I liked it. The location could be closer to the main centurm, but definitely worth staying there because of the atmosphere ;) Thank you very much for my stay!

The reception gentlemen from Italy, Davida, was tops. Very engaging and personable and we had some good conversation together. He is a jewel. Highly recommended and it is worth the hike from the train station. The place is quiet and friendly.

The staff is really friendly and helpful. The dorm was really good.

Perfect in its imperfection. Small hostel for socialising but no party hostel. Nice staff, took me out for nightly fun & games. Facilities basic but everything a proper backpacker with basic patience needs. Lots of character, a hostal for the chilled backpacker with an urge to meet people. Memorable stay.

The hostel is far from the port, the centre and the nightlife spots. It is not easy to find it and it is in a really dark place, with no animation... Other way, the hostel is fine, clean and the staff nice. But the internet in the room didn't work well and I was disappointed that there was not walking tours organised or other activities.

we are just 5-7 minutes walk from the local restaurants and bars of the upper town of Thessaloniki.The upper town is the traditional part of the city so all the alleys have a special yellow light during the night.The famous streets of the city where all the nightlife takes place is literally 15 mins on foot.We organize not only walking tours in the old city,but also in the city centre and when asked, with bicycles.Music nights,movie nights and games nights also happen regularly during the week

I could tell that studio arabas was going to be an amazing hostel as soon as I stepped through the door. the owner, staff, and guests become a family, even if you only stay for one night. studio arabas is located in Ano Poli, the old city of Thessaloniki and is a short walk from the train station and city center. definitely one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in! you've gotta go!

A very friendly place up in the old town. Room was large and bed comfortable. There is a nice cozy social area inside, and a large outdoor space as well.

In the beginning, this hostel look like nice, interesting and friendly. But forget staff and cleanliness ... don't worry if you are a globetrotter ... No problem allright ... but one thing is very unpleasant : you must pay everything : towels, coffee, a very simple breakfast ... it's very expensive ... it's not the Balkans Spirit, the authenticity ... it's a money tourist factory ... so so bad ... i don't recommend this hostel ... it would have a nice atmosphere if the staff like reception ...

Our rates have always been economic,so it is affordable for the budget travelers. feel free to compare to the rest of the city choices. extra costs such as simple or ''not so simple'' breakfast are well indicated in the hostel world description. thank you for visiting and for the rest of the nice comments on staff and cleanliness

Strongly recommend to renovate bathrooms/showers

« first « Prev 1 2 3