Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

Great rooms, wonderful staff and even better atmosphere. All around great time. And I will be back.

• 11th Apr 2014

We had a great time in Thessaloniki, though - we didn't spend much time at the Hostel. It was pretty good I think, the only downside was, that the coffee they were offering at the reception/cafe-bar was taking ages to be prepared.

Beautiful little hostel with very friendly/accommodating staff. It is up a large hill and the directions are a little hard to follow - print a map!! We were only there for a short time so we just went to the harbor but Thessaloniki is easy to walk around. We stayed in their guest house which was fine; it gets cold in the evenings but they had plenty of extra blankets and pillows. Would definitely recommend.

The hostel was okay! Friendly staff and helpful in case of any problems or questions. It seemed that when I got there, some problems occured in the system of hostelworld since they didn't had received my reservation, even when I got my confirmation. No problems at all for me when I stayed there, but I hope they don't have that problem during summer when it's all full!

everything perfect

• 26th Mar 2014

very nice hostel, probably the most beautiful -and central- neighbourhood in thessaloniki

This hostel is great. The staff is really friendly. There is nice hot showers and its in a pretty good location :)

absolutely lovely!I fell in love with this place from the very first moment I walked in the beautiful garden of Arabas. the staff gave me a warm welcome and everything I needed to know about the city,the events and the traditional greek cuisine.all the rooms are very clean and spacious with private bathrooms and also nice small gardens.The common room-is all made of wood-reminded me of some chalet I've been during February.It is definately the place to be.You meet people from all over.cheers!!

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Luxembourg

just a fantaatic place, had 2 nights booked endee up staying 1 week!!

Staff is amazing, best staff ever totally. The location is uphill and you get lost lots of times, there is no public transportation that can take you not even near. People there are great, caring and helping, and made amazing friends.

Thanks.uphill in the traditional part of the city,but still within walking distance from the train station and not more than 15 mins walking from the central square of the city-Aristotelous square.You can also get bus No 28 from the main boulevard Egnatia and stop at our bus stop called 'Palia Lahanagora'.Or with the blue bus,No 22(the cultural line of Thessaloniki),get off at the bus stop called 'Plateia Moushounti',which is exactly in the beginning of our street.

The staff was possibly the most phenomenal staff I've had the pleasure of staying with. They offered us cake and other amenities for our New Years trip. We hung out in the lounge and played SkipBo with the other guests and the staff and had a blast. The staff is super nice and easy to talk to. The hostel is within walking distance from the train station, the airport, and many of the sights I would suggest seeing while in Thessaloniki. I honestly can't speak highly enough about the staff! Thanks!

• 30th Dec 2013

The place is not clean..bugs were in the rooms...hostel needs to invest in some new bed sheets..and renovate the rooms a little..we dont recommend this place..

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Romania

Really cool place!clean,spacious and cozy dorms with gardens.The common room and the bar were excellent.While I was there,they hosted a great party and afterwards we all went downtown together to explore Thessaloniki's nightlife. The staff made me feel like I was a part of Arabas family.Thank you Constantino!I will definitely come back in June. Take care.All the best

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

It is a really beautiful hostel with a familiar touch where you will feel at home right away. The staff is awesome! For travellers who need a clean, comfortable place to sleep and rest, hang around with others in the very comfortable common room or relax in the garden-this is absolutely the most perfect spot!It is located in an unbelievable area up in the old idyllic city (easily to find thanks to paintings and signs all the way up) and good for walking around in the city center of Thessaloniki.

← Back to search results