Thessaloniki Studios Arabas

Fabulous 1012 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017
6.6

Would not recommend walking here from the station, goodish location. Would recommend going to the harbour. Okay staff and facilities but the atmosphere was poor.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us And for the good word about our staff and facilities. Now,about the atmosphere-this is subjective- if you are looking for an alternative chill out traditional hostel-we are the one! But,if you are looking for all night party-you should better go near the harbour. Anyways, happy travels

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2017
5.1

I did not have a place to stay when I arrived in Thessaloniki, so I booked the hostel a couple hours before I arrive there. I had to book a private room because it was the only one available. The place isn't bad, although they charged me more for the room than the price specified in the hostelworld website. They also made me pay the entire fee (I had already payed part of it to hostelworld). I was a really mad about it.

thank you for choosing to stay with us. This must be a misunderstanding.It is not possible! This price is written in your confirmation,in our email,in the hostel's system-everywhere!The staff could not possibly ask for more.There is this 10euro deposit that you pay during the check in-which you get back during the check out. But,we could never charge you more for the room

9th Jul 2017
6.9

Decent location & friendly staff, very small hot rooms and AC wasn't working, the bathrooms are very small. Big hike up the hill but good price for thessaloniki

6th Jul 2017

I really loved this location, it was not too in the city but close enough to everything and in a cool neighborhood w authentic good food and dope graffiti. Volunteers were really friendly and cool! Only downside was the AC was broken in my room and I was on the top floor.

thank for your visit and your kind review,about our neighbourhood and our staff. we fixed that AC on the top floor we hope to see you again someday

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2017
6.9

Be warned - the walk from the train station is about half an hour and STEEP. Good atmosphere though and lots of friendly travellers to talk to. I stayed in the 5 bed dorm and there was no air conditioning, which was a bit painful.

28th Jun 2017
8.0

Nice place a bit out the way but stores are close and people are friendly so give it a try. staff is also very nice and welcoming.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

Excellent hostel to stay in, especially considering the price. Staff were very friendly and even gave an interesting Powerpoint lesson on Greek history and culture. Good bathroom and shower facilities.

18th Jun 2017

Great stay! Was a decent walk but once you are there it is charming. Wifi is great in the common area!

• Iceland, Couple, 25-30
18th Jun 2017

Very nice hostel, everything nice and clean. Owner very helpful and friendly. Open and nice atmosphere :) the walk down to the city center is short and is close to restaurants

Thanks so much guys.That means a lot .We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you soon All the best

• kaosanroad2000
  • Japan, Male, 41+
15th Jun 2017
2.0

ツインに3泊しましたがベランダの工事を1日中していて部屋は使えませんでした。工事のあとは部屋にホコリがたまって使えませんしバックパックにも大量のホコリが付き大変でした。掃除を頼みましたが終わりましたといいつつホコリだらけ。タオル一枚使うのにもお金をとります。ここはオススメしません。