Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

Staff is very chilled and nice. Location a bit hilly but easy to walk to. Rooms are nice and hostel is generally welcoming. Would recommend it!

Very helpful crew, possibility to cook and great spaces outside for sharing ice cream and wine. Free Walking tour of the old town, very recommended, useful tips galore. Totally recommend :)

Manager was a very helpful guy.

A good hostel! A little bit far away from the city centre! But everything ok!

Really cool and chill hostel. It's not "cheap", but it isn't too expensive either. The people there are really cool and the way the hostel is made, everyone hangs out outside at the same place so it's easy to meet people. The location is not bad, not too far from the center and pretty close to a few restaurants. I would recommend this hostel if you go to Thessaloniki, I had a great time there.

So nice staff and so good atmosphere. Just one thing find the hostel first time, it was hard fır me and many people. Don't believe google map direction. It doesn't shown not true direction :) They provide free city guide and good activities. other things are so nice... Totally recommended hostel...

Arabas rocks! Everyone who worked there was extremely cool and accommodating. I recommended it to other travelers who were going to Thessaloniki. Everyone we met there was very cool and sociable. I really quite miss staying there, sad to be back home a bit... Haha. Highly recommended!

• 18th Jul 2014

Studio Arabas was the first hostel in Thessaloniki, and is now one of only three. It is a great place with a good vibe, it's easy to meet people here. The owner Costas is amazing, he's super friendly and he tirelessly helps everyone out with information not only about Thessaloniki but the whole area. The room was nice, only problem was that wifi didn't work too well in the room, it works well in the common area though.

Great place. Lovely staff and in a beautiful neighbourhood (though it's a bit of a hike from the train station). Good wifi that reached the rooms. Easy to meet people if you're travelling solo. I'd stay here again.

Great stay here. Really social hostel in an interesting area of the city (but is up a very big hill!). Rooms were big and clean, our dorm even had an outside patio. No air con but there is a fan. Friendly staff.

It was a really pleasant stay. The persons working there are extremely kind and also the general atmosphere is favorable to meet people. I really appreciated my stay in this hostel! there is also a touristic tour organized by the hostel and it's very interesting, the guide has shared with us his passion of the city.

Good value for money, but be prepared to pay extra costs for cooking in a shared kitchen (which I consider ridiculous) or a laundry. Staff is just perfect. The owner answers all your questions without being bored saying it all over to every guest. Everything was ok, but I didn't enjoy the room. It was 3 bed dorm with a window connected to the reception (sic!), so they woke me up every day at 8am with a music coming from there. You shouldn't put guests in that room.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Poland

I want to go back to Greece just to stay at this hostel. The hosts were so friendly and hospitable. Good space to meet a lot of people and hang out. The hosts stayed out to socialize (and dispense wisdom) as well. Cheap breakfast and cheap booze!

• 4th Jul 2014

Perfect stop before Meteora monasteries as the hosts have alot of great connections and tips. Helpful is an understatement.

Very smelly

Only stayed for one night, but I got a good impression of the place. The staff always play good music in the common room and they seem like a decent group of people. The rooms were nice and if I were to travel to Thessaloniki again I would most likely stay in this hostel again.

• 19th Jun 2014

Loved this place! the atmosphere is great, staff is friendly, and the patio area is a great place to chill. My one complaint: they advertised AC in EVERY room, but my dorm didn't have any at all, and it got very warm and therefore difficult to fall asleep. My dorm had a ceiling fan that would only turn on when the lights were on (I tried to get it fixed but it didn't work) which again, wasn't ideal for sleeping in a hot city. However, this place is clean, safe and fun! I recommend this hostel.

Amazing place with the local colorite:) Very hospitable and helpful Parties every evening Free walking tours

Excellent

It was quite a walk up the hill with the backpack, but it was worth it. The Hostel has great relaxed atmosphere and a nice common room, the staff is very helpful. It's in a quiet area so you can have a good night's sleep after going out in Thessaloniki. The staff prepares good breakfast as well. I had a great stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3