Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

Loved this place.

Cool staff, great time spent at the hostel, a bit far away from the train station.

I had a great time staying at this hostel. All members of staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you!

This hostel is ok. The location is not bad - a bit of a walk from the train station and fr the downtown area. The hostel itself was so ok. The rate was cheap however the rest of what you got for paying a low price was cheap as well. They had a kitchen but made you pay 1 euro to use it - a girl had her own cereal and the hostel tried to charge her for using a bowl. Never heard of that before. The staff were nice but didn't seem to know enough about the city to help. Don't think I would stay again

Just stayed two days but it was perfect + I've met very nice people Thanks !!! :)

No Internet in the rooms,no kitchen.Very close to the centre, but lack of the internet.In the evening all stairs crowd with people using it....no kitchen

At first I thought I didn't like the area where the hostel is, but it's ok. The garden is cool to hang out with other backpackers and have nice chats. Rooms are clean, quiet and fresh, even if it is too hot outside.

I had a nice stay at Studios Arabas. It would have been nice to be a little closer to the city center, but I think it's a pretty good location for being smack dab in the middle between the center and the old town. The staff was super helpful in showing us things to do/where to eat. I thought it was little ridiculous that they're were no lockers. I had to actually pay to lock my stuff up. I think if I pay for a premium dorm, that should just be included.

It was hard to find but that is not their fault. Had to cook outside and the Mosquitos were bad. Otherwise it was a good stay. Loved the walking tour!

Most awesome place to stay in Thessaloniki. Great atmosphere, nice common place to get to know people, super free walking tour and very friendly & helpful stuff.

With 5 beds in the dorms and a lousy fan, when it gets hot you might as well sleep outside. Which is what I did for my two nights there.

the hostel was rather strange but original. it didn't look very tidy, but we liked the atosphere. in the hostel you can try national food at a small price, but you can't sit in the yard after 11p.m. It was very unusual for us. Also it was strange that in every room you have a little kitchen, but you're not aloowed to use it. All in all the hostel is rather interesting and the stuff is always friendly and ready to help.

Very informative staff. Food very good. All information well explained.

• 18th Aug 2014

The bathroom was not vert clean. The staff is great, the hostel is a bit difficult to find.

Very nice stay in this hostel. The team is very kind and thoughtful. It's pleasant to spend the evening in the backyard with the other people. Everybody is respectful.

• 14th Aug 2014

The people there are awesome! Then staff especially, so helpful! Best of all, I got to try the homecook dinner!

Well situated, in the old town of Thessalioniki, not too far away from the town center. Friendly staff and very relaxed atmosphere.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Staff were incredibly helpful, generous and welcoming! I had a fantastic time in Thessaloniki and enjoyed fresh watermelon (karpoozi) with the staff when trying to shelter from the heat each day!

fine hostel, 15 min walk from main center in quiet area. Everything ok, except breakfast (3 euro for 2 sandwiches, tomato, egg)

after you have managed to reach the hostel on the hill, a shabby (random old, timeworn furniture, poorly looked after garden) place with a bossy "mama" will await you. furthermore, you will experience a terrarium-feeling in the rooms - including insects such as cockroaches and mosquitoes as well as an inhuman temperature (no a/c). the only good thing i can say about this hostel are the volunteers - they did a great job. please, if you like yourself, try to avoid this place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4