Thessaloniki Studios Arabas Reviews

Sachtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece

It was a pretty neat hostel. I have nothing bad to say really, but visit was too short. They accommodated me nonetheless. They could be a bit more flexible with check inin/out times could be a bit more flexible with check in\out times, and more responsive to emails and calls prior to arrival.

• 25th May 2015

The place is like a hostel should be, not perfect but with clean bathrooms, nice beds and an excelent atmosphere. Had a lovely time in here and the price was ok. My only advice is to google the adress and bring a printed map with you. It is not that easy to find.

Great hostel! A hike up the hill but very nice and accomodating.

Had a great stay!

Stuffs are very nice and friendly, rooms are clean, location is kind of hard to walk

Good stay in Thessaloniki. A little bit of a hike from the train station, but its doable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Cleanliness was about average, the bathroom was a little dirty and there was lots of dust and cobwebs on the ceiling. Shower set up was odd, and didn't quite feel safe to me. Good location for access to both the city and the surrounding hills for views.

Nice stay. We came back there without hesitation at the end of our trip.

• 16th May 2015

There's a bit of a hill to climb, but a lovely relaxed hostel once you get there.

good : nice friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere, tea and coffee for free. bad : we needed to pay 1euro/day to use the kitchen. inside of the fridge was dirty and full of rotten foods. we stayed at the dormitory, the room was tiny and difficult to place our large backpacks. there were tons of dusts on the shelves in the room and the toilet.

Amazing place to stay! Wonderful very friendly staff. Good place to meet people =)

Loved my stay, would happily come back anytime. Away from any and bustle, on a pleasant hilly street. Can be confusing when you first arrive but once you do it's a great location. The vibe is great in the bar/reception

A very cool place with excellent atmosphere. The location is quite a hike if you've got wheels, but worth it in the end. Seems kind of sketchy at first but it is truly really safe. The staff was super cool and trustful. I wish I had stayed more time in that hostal to see more of the city.

staff here were very welcoming and friendly, had a generally relaxed atmosphere no problems at all during my short stay and staff were helpful with anything I needed

Absolutely fantastic hostel, one of the nicest hostels that I've stayed at. The hostel is located on the border of the old and new part of town. It's close enough to the bars and restaurants and also very close to the authentic, small, winding, old Greek streets. On top of that the hostel itself is a very cosy building with a fantastic front garden with pick-nick tables and chairs where you can hang out and chill. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. GREAT HOSTEL!

very nice hostel

Pleasant stay in the hostel, nice atmosphere and rooms! The staff are friendly and helpful, especially Dina, she is glad to help with everything that she can!

Excellent front staff. Kosta is super nice and accommodating.

Had such a great time here, staff was super friendly and helpful, could walk to anything in town. Clean place & great location :) So much fun too!

• 2nd Apr 2015

This hostel is hard to find. The written directions are useless and the neighborhood is sketchy at night. We had to find a local to escort us to it. The staff was unwelcoming. The wifi rarely worked unless you were in the common room. As two girls traveling for the past 3 months this is the most unsafe place we have been to date. The bathroom floods every time you shower leaving it flooded the entire day until they clean.

Nice atmosphere and very helpful and friendly staff.

View all Thessaloniki Hostels