Transit Motel Airport Reviews

Off Nyerere rd, J Nyerere Airport area, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Very convenient close to the airport. Safe. Staffs at the reception and the restaurant should have ready access to change, even if you check in late in the evening.

Thanks to the driver who waited almost an extra hour at the airport because my lugage was not arrived. The girl at the reception was not very friendly and when she showed my room she had to clean some things on the floor (better check before) I could not pay with my visacard and that would be easier.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Bathroom mirror not cleaned.

The staff was polite and helpful! Their driver picked us up at the airport when we called and was very kind. We think this spot was perfect for airport travel!

• 23rd Jan 2014