Travelers' Soul Inn Nanjing Reviews

B5, Chengguan Science and Creativity Park, Nanjing, China

A bit hard to find. Some better sign-posting would be nice. The English directions on the Website are gibberish.

Stayed in double private for 70CNY/person. Value for money definitely a big asset for this specific room at least. Minus are trains riding nearby (and their extra loud horns) and only chinese speaking staff. Generally, I recommend.

To beginn with, it wasn't everything bad. The service speaks poorly English, but is very kind and nice. The restaurant, lounge, terrasse is very nice (ok the lounge is less nice, but it is the only room with wifi, so we basically lived there). There was even live music. Bad things were: - cleaniness - rooms were humide - mold, especially in the dorms. We couldn't stay longer than 2 days in the dorm. The asthmatic ones couldn't breath anymore - rat - cockroaches

• 14th Aug 2015

The hostel is okay for location as its near a metro stop. The staff had limited English and couldn't tell you about the local area. The rooms and bathrooms needed cleaning especially the men's bathroom which were disgusting. The dorms don't offer much privacy (no curtain on the bunk bed) otherwise okay and the storage box in the room is large. The price is alright just don't expect much from this hostel.

There was a mouse in our room. Luckily, it didn't bite on anything and ran away under the doors but my roommates were fraked out. It probably came from outside because the doors to the garden are open all the time. Hostel bar is crazy expensive. The hall has holes in the ceiling and pools of water on the floor.

When I arrived to my dorm it was dirty (I was the only one there). But the following days they cleaned it. The WiFi didn't work in the dorm, so I had to be in the corridor in order to get connection. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would come back here.