Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff were so friendly and helpful here, and the organized events were really great. I went to a walking tour/fado night event and it was probably my favourite night out on my entire trip. I can't say enough good things about this hostel.

Probably the best overall hostel experience I've had. Location is very central and safe. Facilities are spotless with very relaxed common areas to kick back in. Fast Wi-Fi throughout hostel. Staff are fantastic and offer great suggestions for your day of exploring Lisbon. Each night there is an event such as wine tasting or walking tours of the city. Lisbon became one of my top 5 cities I've visited and I don't think that would have been the case if I had skipped staying here.

It's one of the best hostels I#ve ever stayed. I had a great time in Travellers House. Great activities every night!

Great, heplfull staff.

Thank you for everything! Best welcome, great staff, good breakfast prepared every morning, perfect atmosphere and very clean!! It almost feels like home :)

• 8th Apr 2015