Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

My favourite part about this hostel is how social it is. Really easy to meet new people with the events put on every night. The staff is also really helpful in terms of recommending what to do and the best way to get where you are going.

Traveler's House was an amazing place to stay. Daily activities were organized through the hostel and the common room reminded me of home. Best hostel I've stayed at so far

Everything about Travellers House was way beyond my expectations. The staff were extremely accommodating and the overall atmosphere of the place was amazing. I have zero complaints about this hostel and could go on forever describing how wonderful my stay was. Highly recommended as a student as it is affordable and well worth the visit !

really location is perfect and everbody kind and friendly. we was so happy in here.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Travellers House has significantly raised my expectation of what a hostel can be. Every staff member was superb: they truly want their guests to make friends (starting with them!) and enjoy Lisbon in a fun and playful way. The nightly events and the shared living space facilitated mingling perfectly, even for an introvert like myself. I foresee myself returning to Lisbon in the future, and Travellers House will undoubtedly be my choice again.

• 8th Feb 2015

The location is perfect. The staff was really friendy and helpful! They made our stay comfortable. Everything was clean. And for breakfast there is a choice out of three dishes! I would definetly recomment this hostel!

• 3rd Feb 2015

The minute I walked in to Travellers House on a chilly February evening I knew I was going to be happy here. The atmosphere, with cool jazz playing throughout the retro common areas, was so inviting and the staff gave me such a great welcome- one expected from a top class hotel! Evening activities were planned for every night of the week of which I attended both in my short stay there, the tours were great and the hostel is really great for anyone travelling solo as I wasn't alone!

• 3rd Feb 2015