Travellers House Reviews

Rua Augusta, number 89, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was amazing, it´s like the five star of hostels. But all the travelers there when I was there were a little distant and not so friendly. But that´s no the fault of the hostel itself. Would highly recommend staying here still.

If I ever return to Lisbon I will definitely be staying here! It's right in the middle of everything. Walking distance from bars, monuments, shopping, and the water. The hostel itself is great and the FREE breakfast is wonderful. The staff is also beyond helpful. We wanted some tips for Lisbon and a day trip to Sintra and they sat down with us and highlighted places on the map to go and even how to get there. Thanks for making our stay so great!

• 27th Mar 2015

Great hostel with great people in a great location! One of the best hostels i've been to! Highly recommended!

Simply outstanding staff. Extremely helpful and friendly.

This was the second time that I stayed at this hostel, the first was in March 2010. I enjoyed it so much that I made it my first choice when I knew that I was returning to Lisbon. The staff are great and so are the facilities. Nothing is to much for any of them. Their hospitality is first class.

I had the most pleasant stay I've ever hd at any hostel. Extraordinarily friendly staff, super nice roomies, great food and an overall charming atmosphere. Staff knows you by your first name and makes you feel more than welcomed also by taking the utmost care of you. I had the best stay. Nothing to add. Even taking their key away with me did not cause any trouble at all. Thank you I will be back again.

• 17th Mar 2015

everything was so beyond my expectation. i've been to many hostels while traveling in my life. but this hostel is absolutely one of the tops even though i had a bad event during my stay in Lisbon,,,(i got pickpocked) and Thank you very much the male staff..(sorry forgot your name!) for helping solve the problems .. thank you very much!

Best hostel I´ve ever stay in. Loved everything about this place! The location is just perfect, the facilities, the decoration, atmosphere...and the best of course the people that worked there! Thank you to Joao, Maria and the rest of the crew for their attention and genuine hospitality, better service than in any 5* hotel you´d stay in. Keep up the good job!!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!! Great location, right by a Metro station with many shops and stores nearby. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Great breakfast. Amazing, friendly staff. Were always helpful and made us feel very welcome. They also gave us many insider tips. The different events each night were also fun. A great way to get to know the portuguese culture and the fellow travelers at the hostel. Would definitely come back!! :)

Travellers House offers much more than you would excpect from the hostel.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Such a happy place. Best staff in the world, makes you feel like family. Events every night, and it's not just pub crawls. Miss you guys, I'll be back for sure!!

• 7th Mar 2015

Lovely location! + situated in the very centre of Lisbon + just 15 min to the airport + beautiful rooms & a very comfy lobby, just perfect for loitering & chatting with other travellers + awesome breakfast + nice stuff!! very helpful & friendly people, they make you feel more at home than home! + nice tours .... just awesome! We will definitely come again!

• 5th Mar 2015

Lovely hostel with amazing staff and lots of fun events happening. Anyone wanting to visit Lisbon would be a fool not to stay here!

• 5th Mar 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel in every way - JoJo was knowledgable and friendly and gave the best recommendations! Interesting cultural nights such as a street art walk and homemade sangria. You wont go wrong with this choice!

Fantastic hostel - brilliant location, really friendly staff who had some great recommendations for things to do. Private room better than many hotels I have stayed in but with a far better character overall. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »