Tropical Breeze Guest house Reviews

Wat Damanak Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

great hostel, nice warm shower, good location and tuk Tuks seem to always be close by when needed.

Nice stay in a good location. Staff seemed totally disinterested and worked rather slowly but didn't make any mistakes. Place had cool balconies to chill on and a relaxing area out front. Blankets were too short and remember to drop off your key or they won't clean your room.

There were 6 of us staying and the staff kindly and patiently rearranged beds so we could be in one room together. We extended for two nights and it was painless. So friendly!

Great place to stay. Good clean place. Nice enough communal area in the ground floor. Staff are nice. Good and Central. Night market starts 1 min walk away and pub st is no more than 4 or 5 minutes walk. Try get a room on the top floor as a t one end there is a nice outdoor area to socialise. I'd come back here for sure. The place next door has a pool you can use for $3 day pass too.

Great location, 5 mins walking distance to night market and Pub Street! Staff friendly and helpful, used the Guesthouse's tuktuk driver for trip to Angkor Wat and floating village, both reasonably priced and booked onward travel here! Very pleasant stay, would recommend.

Nice hostel, beds are big and comfty, great value for money and it's very well located... i did enjoy my stay here..

A few minutes walk from the old city. The room looked quite new. Staff is ok.

Good location Walkable distance to old market Quite clean and tidy

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Friendly staff and good location.

Free and friendly pick-up from airport, helpful staff, great location near the old market , value for money..

This is one of my go to guesthouses when in siem reap! Great staff, clean rooms, fair and up front prices, easy walking distance to all the nightlife and major markets. Thanks for another great stay!

Great place to stay, clean rooms and good quality for price ratio compared to other places. We had a private room with ensuite for the same price at another guesthouse where we only had a dorm and shared bathroom. Helpful staff that helped us with bus tickets and great hammocks for chilling out and socializing with other travelers.

• 9th Nov 2014

Dorm was pretty comfortable. Great for the price. They need to do some work on the bathroom (very slow drains, etc.)

Tap water was yellow in colour and have a iron liked smell. I thought it was common in Siem Reap hostel before but it wasn't (I changed my stay to another hostel later). Bathroom was dirty so I have to clean it by myself. No air conditioning in my shared room as promised, they said it's because there was only me in the room, and I could not open the windows. Fake 24 Hour Reception. (I don't mind there is no reception at midnight, but they should say they have this service in hostelworld page)

The staff were lovely and welcoming, and we had no problems during our stay at all. The hostel is a three minute walk from a night market and ten minutes from Pub Street so close enough to enjoy the food and drink but far enough to enjoy the local street restaurants and the peace and quiet at night.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts