Tropical Breeze Guest house Reviews

Wat Damanak Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Clean guesthouse, with large bed, great hot showers, efficient aircon and staff very good to arrange transportation to Angkor for 13$ with Tuc Tuc and they booked me 15$ night bus to Sihanouk Ville w/o any hassle. Would definetly stay here again.

• 16th Jan 2016

Good location, close to pub street and restaurants in at a quiet local area. Clean room with basic things you need and the staff are very helpful. Just the bathroom look a bit worn out. In general we are happy during our stay with the money we paid.

My girlfriend and I arrived here a day late because we had to figure out some visa issues before making the next leg of our trip. As soon as we knew, we emailed Tropical Breeze to tell them but we would still like to keep our reservation. They emailed back saying that was ok, but we'd (understandably) still have to pay for both nights since they couldn't rent out the room. They lied. When we arrived they informed us they'd given the room to someone else and no other like it was available. BS

Room clean, location fine. Bikes overpriced. No breakfast and no atmosphere. Basically I only slept here... went next door to the party hostel to meet people, ate elsewhere, and bought tickets and tours down the street.

Dirty hostel. Bar is filthy, room is filthy, bathroom horrible. Bizarrely. The corridors and stairs between rooms are spotless! Quite a quiet hostel but ok spaces to be social. Room was boiling hot with bad air con, toilet and shower were horribly dirty and smelly. Lockers in room all broken. Staff were a bit weird - nice enough checking in then refusing to give wifi details, trying to sell me weed for 20 minutes, bit too intense. Quite cheap but most be better places in siem reap

The hostel is clean and good. The staff was not that friendly.. at least i didnt found them that nice... They let us take shower in one of their restroom after we do our check-out for free, and we really apreciate that.

Me and my fren booked a twin private room at second floor: 1. The pillow is extremely smelly and i doubt they ever clean it since established 2. The toilet basin is leaking, complain for two days and it was only fixed on third day. 3. We book two days tour (small and big tour), both of them did not bring us throughout the tour and skip few locations 4. Second day tour is the worst (big driver) who is showing impatience, rushing us, drop us far away from entrance.

Hostel is in a great location, 5 minute walk to pub street and restaurant area, 2 minutes to the night market. Staff are really friendly and helpful, and can arrange tuk tuks and buses for you to Angkor wat and all major places in Cambodia. Room is clean and spacious, air con is charged per night.

Great clean place to stay. Very helpful Man on the front desk!! Close to markets & pub street!!! What more do you want?

24 hr check in is a sham. I confirmed three times that I would be arriving in the early hours of the morning, and the hotel staff promised that someone would be there to check me in. When I got there, no one was awake and I had to sleep in the hotel lobby until about 9am when someone woke up. The stay was fine after that but then I went to pay and they still charged me 20% of the room rate for the night I spent in the lobby. I tried to explain that I didn't want to pay but they weren't having it

• 16th Nov 2015

Anyway u were told that ur bus was broken & u will arrived at 3am and my staff was waiting u till 3:30am but u didn't turn up with that time so he went back to sleep and then at 6am he let you check into the room, later we checked for security cameras u arrived at hostel at 4:45am. we didn't charge u the 1st night and let u check in early what is the same!! U said you check in at 9am It wasn't true. Imagine if we let u check at 2pm regarding to hotel policy, how you long u will have to wait ?

Staff friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable. Good location. Tuk-tuk trips organised by the hotel are good and the same price as if you try to organise from the street tuk-tuk. Easy walking distance to Bar Street, restaurants, markets and night market.

Amazing hostel- really great location and the staff are amazing. Really helpful and friendly, all information about tours and buses etc! 5mins walk to pub street and the night markets! Would stay here again definitely!

• 23rd Sep 2015

Average Hostel..we arrived at 11pm and nobody was there anymore..a tuktuk driver was allowed to give us the key, but the guy was so lazy..at first he claimed that there are no free rooms but after a while he went upstairs and give us the key because we harassed him for a while! The next day we found out that the half hostel was free!

Comfortable nice hostel with spacious and clean room. Location wonderful, managment and staff always attentive. Overall is the best hostel to stay so far.

• 30th Aug 2015

I'm so happy to know that you felt comfortable at Tropical Breeze Guesthouse! We enjoyed having you as our guests and will look forward to hosting your friends whenever they visit Siem Reap! - Neang Team!