Tropical Breeze Guest house Reviews

Wat Damanak Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Dorm was pretty comfortable. Great for the price. They need to do some work on the bathroom (very slow drains, etc.)

Tap water was yellow in colour and have a iron liked smell. I thought it was common in Siem Reap hostel before but it wasn't (I changed my stay to another hostel later). Bathroom was dirty so I have to clean it by myself. No air conditioning in my shared room as promised, they said it's because there was only me in the room, and I could not open the windows. Fake 24 Hour Reception. (I don't mind there is no reception at midnight, but they should say they have this service in hostelworld page)

The staff were lovely and welcoming, and we had no problems during our stay at all. The hostel is a three minute walk from a night market and ten minutes from Pub Street so close enough to enjoy the food and drink but far enough to enjoy the local street restaurants and the peace and quiet at night.

Lovely guesthouse with a very nice atmosphere. Good facilities (bar, decent menu, pool table, towels etc). About 10 minute walk to the markets, restaurants and bars etc. Would stay here again!!

the staff here were so good - did everything for you. i wanted some beer and the staff went out and got me some one day. booked trips for me and the girlfriend, held our luggage, let us pay for extra bits on leaving. such a nice place and the room was massive with a very good shower

I made a booking 2 weeks in advance, and when I arrived, they took me up to the room. But when the front desk guy opened the door, someone else's things were there. He went downstairs again and when he came up, he said that he was sorry but they were full and sent me to a hotel across the street. Totally unacceptable.

The hostel was in an excellent location and was just around thw corner from the night market and pub street. The hostel itself was lacking atmosphere with a very uncomfortable social area. The top floor was being renovated which started early in the morning and since our room was on the 3rd floor it was very noisy. Overall I would say this hostel is a good base.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

A good hostel with excellent staff, especially a young man named Prodo. He was very helpful arranging my tour of Angkor and onward travel to Phnom Penh.

Nice hostel, big rooms. Our had a problem in the bath room but it was immediately solved after asking for help. nice location (5-10 minutes walking to pub street). Recommend it

Staff friendly for stay at hostel and advice around for getting around town. Nice hangout area on entry floor and balconies on each floor after. Clean, spacious, comfortable atmosphere. Good quality and price for laundry service and food/drink available. Just a five minute walk to the old market and nearby cafes/restaurants. I recommend blue pumpkin for breakfast or a coffee. Plenty of street food options nearby old market. Good wifi, towel provided, no hot water - though I visited in hot July.

Building work on going at the moment and the first day was woken at 7.30 am to the sound of neumatic drilling on the concrete walls echoing through the building . No hot water. Breakfast was average, bathroom didn't smell great. No real atmosphere. Moved onto a new place after 3 days of been woken up by building work

The room was spacious and clean. The sink was broken but they came and fixed it real quickly. It's close to the main area but still about 5-10 minute walk.

Staff were trustworthy, spoke English well and were helpful in scheduling day trips. Free water was available and had some wifi in the room (intermittent) but had wifi in the lobby.

• 17th Jun 2014

Really nice and clean rooms, very cheap so great value for money, only a 2 minute walk to pub street. The staff were really friendly and very helpful, free computer use which is handy. Had a really good stay here would definitely go back

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts