Ulisse Deluxe Reviews

Via del Mare, 22, Sorrento, Italy

More like a hotel so not good for socialising but great location, good clean beds and bathrooms, lockers and the staff are extremely lovely and helpful.

Amazing staff, super clean with lots of amenities : free towels , hair dryer , big rooms and bathroom, great internet .

• 7th May 2015
  • Poland

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a 6 person dorm style room which was fairly comfortable and it was nice to have the bathroom right in the room! Getting there was a little challenging because there is an athletic facility right before it that has the same name. Clarification of this would have been good -- go past the athletic sign a little bit and you will see that there is a sign for the hotel. The pool is not included as we thought either.

Hostel (hotel was great), it is set up more of as a hotel so doesn't have the same atmosphere as a typical hostel but as long as you are aware/aren't looking for that specifically very nice, clean and convenient place to stay.

Fantastic location and the friendliest staff who even upgraded us to a nicer room!

• 19th Apr 2015

It's pretty much a hotel so everything was super clean. My sheets, pillows, and blankets were spotless which made me a happy camper because I'm very particular about where I sleep. Like all hotels, this one has a safe, so you can store all your stuff. However, there isn't much of an atmosphere, if you're picky about that. The only thing I can complain about is that there was no window so I woke up in darkness. Not the greatest feeling.

Great place to stay!! As a backpacker - I was thrilled to arrive here. Big clean bathroom, clean room and fresh towels each day. Staff were very friendly and you can easily walk to the main square. One of my favourite places I stayed during my 7 week trip. Definitely would stay again.

Excellent hostel! The reception and hallways have several sofas and seems like a 5 star hotel. The bathrooms are completely modern and are cleaned rigorously everyday. The staff is really kind and helpful, and also speak several languages. Rooms have lockers and you're given a key card to access, so it felt rather secure. Besides, there is someone 24 hs. The rooms, at least mine, was comfortable but rather small and had no windows to the exterior. But overall, really good value for money!

Excelent place. There´s not much atmosphere hostel because is an hotel. But is a very good hotel with swiming pool and spa which can be paid separately.

Like everyone else said, it's a hotel that put some bunkbeds and a locker in a bedroom. So it's really clean, they have towels, shampoo, keys for everyone etc but they don't have a kitchen and the environment isn't quite as cozy since it's a bit on the fancy side. Location is good, very close to the city center.

Very comfortable bed. Staff were very helpful.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This is an incredible hostel. It is more like a hotel. I was so surprised! The staff is literally the nicest! They called for pizza for us and gave us so many recommendations! It is cheap, but so nice. It even has a spa downstairs!! I love love this place and will most definitely be back soon!

• 6th Mar 2015

Very nice, helpful staff who all spoke very good English. This place is literally a hotel (ensuite, foyer, classy etc) but you get shacked up with anyone... Hence why a hostel. Not heaps of young people there. I went in winter time and I dunno if that was why the atmosphere was reasonably poor. Continental Breakfast costs 10 euro and the Internet was mediocre. Had to stand in certain areas in order for it to work.