Ulisse Deluxe Reviews

Via del Mare, 22, Sorrento, Italy

It's a great hostel, but not a lot of fun. The bar seems not be working. Still, it's a great place to stay!

I was there for one night, there is like a hotel its clean and good but to meet and know new people its not good and easy, for my opinion there is nothing for complain.

We waited almost half an hour at the hotel to see the owner! Nobody was there when we arrived. We phoned ask others in order to reach him. Otherwise I don't know how much we would have wait. Nevertheless, he is a good host, he helped us with our luggages and gave us good informations for our stay. Breakfast was very good! and the choice was ok. The inconvenient was that the room was clim less! but we knew it. Bed are ok

• 10th Aug 2015

More of a hotel. Very nice bathroom inside the rooms. Close to everything. AC!! Staff is nice. No kitchen tho but restaurants around have great food. Wifi should be upgraded.

If you arrive by car pull up in front of the hotel and ask reception where to park, they have limited garage parking for small cars as well as some other parking spaces in the open air car park above the hotel - there is a fee for both. Staff are very helpful and recommended some good places to eat.

Staff are so lovely and rooms are just like staying in a hotel!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Great hostel room. First time I stayed in one. Will recommend to others. Wifi was frustrating but they did their best to have it going. Also safes were not working either but they fixed them as well.

• 21st Jul 2015

Great accommodations, location, & services. A 4 Star hotel at hostel prices. An amazing place!

This place is a hotel more than a hostel. The bathrooms are pristine and the staff are amazing! The beds are more hostel grade (bunk beds) and are a bit squeaky/old. The location is close to the main Corso and there are plenty of supermarkets and laundromats around, though there isn't a kitchen to prepare food (to be expected in a hotel). Would recommend for comfort!!

Best deal in town. This is a hostel room in a nice hotel. The staff is very kind...even helped me book train tickets to my next destination. Good location. Very clean. I enjoyed staying here.

this hostel is impressing, as it is more a (rebuilt) deluxe hotel than a hostel - at first I though I entered the wrong building... lots of US and English guests, very attentively staff, very clean facilities and own bathroom in every room. Only disadvantage: no self catering facilities and breakfast is billed separatly - but do you really need a kitchen in Naples area (the homeland of pizza!!!) where you can get the most world famous pizza starting at 3 Euros?

More like a hotel so not good for socialising but great location, good clean beds and bathrooms, lockers and the staff are extremely lovely and helpful.

Amazing staff, super clean with lots of amenities : free towels , hair dryer , big rooms and bathroom, great internet .

• 7th May 2015
  • Poland

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a 6 person dorm style room which was fairly comfortable and it was nice to have the bathroom right in the room! Getting there was a little challenging because there is an athletic facility right before it that has the same name. Clarification of this would have been good -- go past the athletic sign a little bit and you will see that there is a sign for the hotel. The pool is not included as we thought either.

Hostel (hotel was great), it is set up more of as a hotel so doesn't have the same atmosphere as a typical hostel but as long as you are aware/aren't looking for that specifically very nice, clean and convenient place to stay.

Fantastic location and the friendliest staff who even upgraded us to a nicer room!

• 19th Apr 2015

It's pretty much a hotel so everything was super clean. My sheets, pillows, and blankets were spotless which made me a happy camper because I'm very particular about where I sleep. Like all hotels, this one has a safe, so you can store all your stuff. However, there isn't much of an atmosphere, if you're picky about that. The only thing I can complain about is that there was no window so I woke up in darkness. Not the greatest feeling.

Great place to stay!! As a backpacker - I was thrilled to arrive here. Big clean bathroom, clean room and fresh towels each day. Staff were very friendly and you can easily walk to the main square. One of my favourite places I stayed during my 7 week trip. Definitely would stay again.

Excellent hostel! The reception and hallways have several sofas and seems like a 5 star hotel. The bathrooms are completely modern and are cleaned rigorously everyday. The staff is really kind and helpful, and also speak several languages. Rooms have lockers and you're given a key card to access, so it felt rather secure. Besides, there is someone 24 hs. The rooms, at least mine, was comfortable but rather small and had no windows to the exterior. But overall, really good value for money!

Excelent place. There´s not much atmosphere hostel because is an hotel. But is a very good hotel with swiming pool and spa which can be paid separately.