Ulisse Deluxe Reviews

Via del Mare, 22, Sorrento, Italy

여행 전 후기보고 예약했는데 좀 실망스러운 호스텔이었습니다. 위치는 그럭저럭 괜찮았는데 청결도에서 좀 걸리더군요. 호스텔 외관과 로비는 너무 멋있고 좋았는데 방에서 이상한 냄새가 나고 침대, 바닥, 화장실 청소 상태도 엉망이었어요. 호스텔비 버리고 다른 호텔로 갈까하는 고민을 했을 정도... 저한테 유독 이상한 방을 줬을수도 있긴 하지만.. 여기 예약하실 분들 한 번 고민해보시길~

Tucked away in a quiet spot, off the main streets at end of central shopping and cafe area but close enough to walk everywhere. Internal room view not very good, not sure if any rooms have views, not near sea, nice walk through lovely narrow streets to port though. It looks like a hotel rather than a hostel, traditional spacious hotel with modern bright colours In Breakfast room. Great offers at adjoining Spa centre. I liked the bathroom with bath and good bed.

• 28th Oct 2014

Great facilities and large room but a little impersonal. Not good for meeting people

The staff was great, really helpful. The hostel is basically a 3-star-hotel with a few dormitories. I slept in the 6-bed female room. Pro: The cleaning crew made our beds every day and gave us a fresh towel. There were also complimentary shampoos. The bathroom was huge. Cons: The only window, which was tiny, was to a loud hallway. The wifi was very weak most times. The water in the shower was never warm enough. 4 sockets for 6 beds.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Israel

I stayed in room 100 which was a very tiny room for 2 people with a bathroom even if I booked a 8 bed room mixed dorm. Dont stay in this room because the it gets very noisy. great location. some of the staff were helpful. A lot like a hotel and a very bad place to socialize and meet people.

Suprisingly, I do not have any written comments about this accommodation, so I suppose every aspect of its operation was satisfactory. Sorry. As I recall, the setting was very nice and the price fair for this very expensive part of Italy. I also recall that my FAST train was so late (37 minutes) from Genoa to Rome that I missed the FAST train to Naples and had to take a slow train that was very crowded and hot. I lost two hours. Then, I lost another half hour or so because I was given the w

Excellent hostel in an excellent location.

• 14th Sep 2014

I booked a bed in an 8 beds dorm and ended up in a really tiny 2 beds dorm, but according to reception I should have considerd myself lucky because the room has a window ! (so apparently the 8 beds dorm doesn't...) The window in question is really tiny, barely opens and faces noisy machines and pipes. The mastress was really bad and the shower needs a new curtain. Location is fine. It's an hotel more than an hostel so it's quite boring. Breakfast is an extra 10 euros. ..

The staff was amazing professional kind and helpful. The maide surface was the best I have ever seen so kind. Italy has the kindest and most beautiful people I wish French people would learn dignity class and respect like the italians.

• 30th Aug 2014

The staff was friendly and welcoming- I showed up on free PASTA

More of a hotel than a hostel. The pool was closed and the gym was tiny. Go to Bagni Regina Giovanna while you're in Sorrento

This is a very fancy hostel more likely to a hotel, but amazing I really enjoyed my time there. The room is fantastic with air-conditioner, the size is perfect, and the bathroom amazing and comfortable, was also one of the few hostels that I really saw people cleaning it...and all those other facilities that the hostel offer, unfortunately I didn't use the swimming pool and gym but it was my fault, the breakfast is also expensive but you can have it in other place. I highly recommend it!

Very large hostel. I thought it was a hotel. Then I realized why it is 'deluxe'. Anyhow my room was not that large, compared to super large dinning rooms or other common areas. But it was okay. The staffs are also doing tour reservation work or something so you can get some information from them.

Fantastic property with wonderful people. The location was ideal and the staff was spot-on with their restaurant recommendations.

• 9th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. Felt like we were in a Hotel. Many open lounges, clean rooms and bathroom. Great English speaking receptionist with great reviews and recommendations in the area. Not enough lockers for our 6 person dorm.

It is certainly NOT a Hostel in reality; but with Hostel prices, who could complain! The Hostel is situated at the end of the main strip in Sorrento, a 10-15min walk from the train station. Our room #120 was extremely large and comfortable, no real view from the windows (as it was on the bottom floor underneath reception). The Hostel staff were incredibly friendly and helpful; we used their day spa (with a Hostel discount) and had a great full body massage.

This is essentially a hotel with a couple of hostel rooms. Very clean, great location and helpful staff but don't expect a traditional hostel with common area. Good value for Sorrento

More a hotel than hostel. Very nice. Bathrooms are amazing. Rooms are a bit cramped but it's very clean (hostel rooms). Wifi a bit slow. Overall extremely happy. Very helpful with advice. 5 min walk to beach (small beach, black sand). 30 min walk from gorgeous grotto on a point. Ask front desk. It's a point north-west of the hostel. Beautiful. Atmosphere is average as it's more a hotel. There is a room with a tv but it is hardly used.

This is the nicest looking hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms and showers were really good with my only suggestion is to lower the lock area for the cupboards as we had to stand on a chair to padlock our cupboards. The location could be better but it's less than a 10 min walk from the main square so still pretty good.

I could hardly call this place a hostel. It was very nice and was definitely more like a hotel. We cannot complain about the accommodations as they were terrific and clean. Breakfast seemed a bit pricey at 10 Euros for what you get, but it is convenient. The only other thing that was a bummer was the taxi ride to the train station. Maybe it's a Sorrento thing or maybe it was me (for not checking), but to go 700-800 meters (less than a kilometer) it cost 20 Euros! Negotiate before you leave!

• 3rd Jun 2014