Ulisse Deluxe Reviews

Via del Mare, 22, Sorrento, Italy

Fantastic location and the friendliest staff who even upgraded us to a nicer room!

• 19th Apr 2015

It's pretty much a hotel so everything was super clean. My sheets, pillows, and blankets were spotless which made me a happy camper because I'm very particular about where I sleep. Like all hotels, this one has a safe, so you can store all your stuff. However, there isn't much of an atmosphere, if you're picky about that. The only thing I can complain about is that there was no window so I woke up in darkness. Not the greatest feeling.

Great place to stay!! As a backpacker - I was thrilled to arrive here. Big clean bathroom, clean room and fresh towels each day. Staff were very friendly and you can easily walk to the main square. One of my favourite places I stayed during my 7 week trip. Definitely would stay again.

Excellent hostel! The reception and hallways have several sofas and seems like a 5 star hotel. The bathrooms are completely modern and are cleaned rigorously everyday. The staff is really kind and helpful, and also speak several languages. Rooms have lockers and you're given a key card to access, so it felt rather secure. Besides, there is someone 24 hs. The rooms, at least mine, was comfortable but rather small and had no windows to the exterior. But overall, really good value for money!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Excelent place. There´s not much atmosphere hostel because is an hotel. But is a very good hotel with swiming pool and spa which can be paid separately.

Like everyone else said, it's a hotel that put some bunkbeds and a locker in a bedroom. So it's really clean, they have towels, shampoo, keys for everyone etc but they don't have a kitchen and the environment isn't quite as cozy since it's a bit on the fancy side. Location is good, very close to the city center.

Very comfortable bed. Staff were very helpful.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This is an incredible hostel. It is more like a hotel. I was so surprised! The staff is literally the nicest! They called for pizza for us and gave us so many recommendations! It is cheap, but so nice. It even has a spa downstairs!! I love love this place and will most definitely be back soon!

• 6th Mar 2015

Very nice, helpful staff who all spoke very good English. This place is literally a hotel (ensuite, foyer, classy etc) but you get shacked up with anyone... Hence why a hostel. Not heaps of young people there. I went in winter time and I dunno if that was why the atmosphere was reasonably poor. Continental Breakfast costs 10 euro and the Internet was mediocre. Had to stand in certain areas in order for it to work.

Nice place, more like a hotel than a hostel. No kitchen or anything and the breakfast is way overpriced but good access to the health centre in the same complex.

Loved this place! The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. Emma definitely went above and beyond helping me with all the questions I asked her. The only downside is it lacks a little bit of an atmosphere. This is actually a hotel with a hostel in it, so it's nice if you want a few days to relax, but it's not the place to go to meet many other travelers. Other than that, it was amazing!!

쏘렌토 사철역에서 가깝지는 않음(도보20분?) 쏘렌토 중심에 가까움 청소는 별로임 전기포토와 정수기 없습니다 가격대비 만족도가 좋습니다

• 9th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

여행 전 후기보고 예약했는데 좀 실망스러운 호스텔이었습니다. 위치는 그럭저럭 괜찮았는데 청결도에서 좀 걸리더군요. 호스텔 외관과 로비는 너무 멋있고 좋았는데 방에서 이상한 냄새가 나고 침대, 바닥, 화장실 청소 상태도 엉망이었어요. 호스텔비 버리고 다른 호텔로 갈까하는 고민을 했을 정도... 저한테 유독 이상한 방을 줬을수도 있긴 하지만.. 여기 예약하실 분들 한 번 고민해보시길~

Tucked away in a quiet spot, off the main streets at end of central shopping and cafe area but close enough to walk everywhere. Internal room view not very good, not sure if any rooms have views, not near sea, nice walk through lovely narrow streets to port though. It looks like a hotel rather than a hostel, traditional spacious hotel with modern bright colours In Breakfast room. Great offers at adjoining Spa centre. I liked the bathroom with bath and good bed.

• 28th Oct 2014