Ulisse Deluxe Reviews

Via del Mare, 22, Sorrento, Italy

We only used the Hostel as a room to stay and so did not use the bar/ breakfast facilities (although they looked very good!) The Hostel is not so much a hostel as a hotel (I'm guessing it has hostel style rooms but we stayed in a double private). Our room was more than spacious and better than most hotel rooms I've stayed in before. The staff were overly helpful and went out of their way to accommodate us and help us sort out tours. Location is probably the best you'll get in the city!

Absolutely loved this place. I was booked for a dorm room but they placed me in a 2 bed room and I had the room to myself the entire time. It is like a hotel really more than a hostel. Staff very very helpful. The breakfast costs 10 Euros extra and is not good value I personally feel but overall excellent place. Could not ask for better. Would return there for sure if I am in Sorrento again.

Nice "hostel" worth of money but very boring.

The front desk staff was extremely helpful and made our stay very enjoyable

1 2 Next » last »