University of Glasgow - Cairncross House Reviews

20 Kelvinhaugh Place, G3 8NH, Glasgow, Scotland

The hostel smelled of mould and must. The shower ceilings looked as though they had water damage and overall the place was too hot and smelled badly. I think maybe because it's an old building? The lock on my door was loose so that was kind of sketchy.

Nice clean place in a good location. The only issue was the rooms were ridiculously hot even with heating off and windows open.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Was real nice and easy to get to. Was always clean and quite. Showers and kitchen facilities close by and also laundry room.

• 25th Jun 2015

I didn't find this place very communal. there is a very nice common area but no one used it while I was there. Great place, comfort, location. The staff was SUPER helpful as I had luggage that I needed shipped home.