V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

Great hostel!

This is the place to stay if you want to relax a little bit when in Fethiye. The pool is good, the place is clean, and there's a shuttle to get you into town for 2 lira ($1AUD). The dinners they cook are nice as well. If I got back to Fethiye I would definitely stay here again.

Enjoyed our stay here. We really loved the breakfast and dinner. A bit of a walk into town.

Very helpful and professional staff, in particular Cesar was able to recommend us the best trips to do. A very rich breakfast on a buffet formula is provided in the morning while every evening customers and other people are allowed to take part to a good and cheap barbrcue of both meat and fish. All rooms are provided with airconditioning and ensuite. Nice view on the Fethiye's Marina. City center is just 15 minutes walking from the hostel.

• 4th Aug 2014

Hostel is a bit out of town, but there is free transport there If you arrive on the bus. Really great breakfast!

The staff were amazing at V-GO. They organized a shuttle for us to the hostel. We had a gentleman in our dorm who made us feel uncomfortable, and right away the staff made sure we were moved into a new room. They even asked us the following day if we felt ok and if we were comfortable. The hostel itself is very clean and the bartender from New Zealand is extremely nice. Would highly recommend the V-GO hotel and guesthouse and will definitely return.

Great hostel- the rooms were very clean. However, not being able to lock the balcony door was a concern!

Amazing hotel. A little bit off the town centre but there is a shuttle that comes by regularly. Most tours you book pick you up at the hotel anyway. Served great food and drinks at the bar. Didnt go in the pool but there is one! Turkish dancing show was free and great fun. There was a little club downstairs too. I stayed in 2 types of rooms a 3 bed and 6 bed dorm and both were great. 6 bed w ensuite had an excellent bathroom. Helpful staff :)

Really nıce hostel, I really enjoyed beıng treated ın a professıonal way by the Turkısh manager (and hıs Belarusıan wıfe).. not a common thıng ın Turkey. Plenty of tours (not all of them worth) but paraglıdıng ın Oludenız ıs a must do (especıally after some negotıatıon about the prıce).

Really lovely staff. Super helpful. Nice pool area. Comfy beds. Wifi was a bit terrible at times. Would definitely return

Nice view and nice parties. Good balcony and swimming pool. The guy at reception is so nice and friendly. He really helped us a lot.

Great location with nice view of water. 15 minute walk to port and slightly further to main area of town - shops, restaurants, bars etc. Pool was lovely to relax in and lie on sun bed next to.

Fantastic place! The view was amazing! Great pool and terrace! Free breakfast and the bbq dinners were cheap and delicious! The staff were so helpful with directions, making travel arrangements etc. Only concern I had was with the shower in the first room I stayed in as it leaked all over the bathroom floor, but the second room had a great shower! I would definitely stay here again.

Fairly average hotel, it's a little way out of town. A lot further than anticipated. However the staff are nice.

• 10th Jun 2014

It takes an hour to get to the beach. Bad customer service. We had requested an airport transfer, which did not show up. We ended up missing the bus while waiting for the transfer and having to take a very expensive taxi (110tl), which they had told us would be reimbursed. When I arrived and showed him the emails for the scheduled airport transfer he said since their airport transfer is not free he actually was not going to reimburse us, and didn't apologize for costing us.

• 9th Jun 2014

On overall a good place to stay, but could be cleaner and towels not provided. Staff were very helpful in giving directions and arranging for activities for us :)

This hostel was really great. The staff were super helpful with everything and more importantly, caring. I was in the six bed dorm with ensuite, which was always very clean and convenient. Among the four hostels I stayed at at various locations in Turkey, this one had the best breakfast!

Fantastic place to stay in, rooms are conveniently sized with a well-equipped bathroom and balcony. A great location overlooking the Mediterranean as you enjoy the breakfast spread every morning on the rooftop. A lovely swimming pool and bar to enjoy drinks at night. The place is a 10-minute walk/3 min bus ride from the local Fethiye police station/shops/restaurants/bars. They also offer a lot of tours at cheap prices, with helpful staff. Thanks for making our stay in Fethiye so comfortable! :)

• 29th May 2014
  • India

BEDBUGS. The management was great and did wonderful service recovery after I was bitten multiple times by bedbugs. I had to change rooms in the middle of the night. They were very apologetic and did not charge me for the room and bought me medicine for the bites (which I still leave the marks). This was a big cleaning failure.

Nice place to stay in Fethiye. I was there in off season so it was a bit quiet, but I imagine it being really fun during the summer.

View all Fethiye Bed and Breakfasts