V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

Beds were seriously uncomfortable! Otherwise perfect stay thank you

I really enjoyed my stay here - I did Turkey Sail and the hostel was just a 10 minute walk from the harbour which made it super easy. About a 15 min walk into town. Rooms were clean and fairly spacious. The terrace/bar was really nice and social, really easy to meet other travelers and some pretty great cocktails! The staff were great, friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Stayed in a 6 bedroom dorm which was clean and comfortable with a huge bathroom. Really enjoyed our stay here

Hostel was awesome, had a pool to chill out at, a bar area with free breakfast and option to buy lunch and dinner, good wifi, room with aircon. And best of all the staff were amazing and happy to help out with anything. No only slight fault is that it is a 15-20min into Fethiye but there is a bus every 5 mins for 2TL which makes up for it. Couldn't recommend this place more, the best hostel I have stayed at!

Staff were very attentive, welcoming, and spoke good English. They even helped me bring my bag to and from the room which was very nice - Didn't get much sleep from the noise but that's out of the hotels control so would happily stay again.

• 4th Sep 2015

VGO's was great. Everything is there for a relaxing stay and more if you want to explore local attractions. The staff are more than happy to help you. I had excellent service at reception and the Turkish man at bar was very helpful. He makes the best cocktails and has a great playlist! He was very helpful in recommending local drinks and foods from the restaurant. He is great if you want to learn some turkish. Always with a happy face, thankyou to all staff at VGO's.

Was a bit hard to find from the bus station based on the directions from the welcome email, but once i arrived it was good. Breakfast was decent and they put on a BBQ for dinner if you want to eat at the hostel...was good value for money...not the best meal but decent. Even though the hostel is across from a lake you can't swim there. There are beaches 5km and 15km away but the pool was good enough if you can't be bothered with the fuss. Staff were friendly and helpful and they do laundry.

One bathroom/toilet per dorm for 6 people, and not even separate. I struggled to brush my teeth in the morning, because there was always someone in there and no where else to brush your teeth. Uncomfortable beds, and a party that lasted until after midnight - and my room was literally next to the bar. Beds were uncomfy, rooms were tiny - no space for bags - and overpriced for what you got. The only reason I stayed was because it was the busabout departure point, and I would never stay again.

I was on a trip through turkey on my own. This place offered the security and facilities far beyond what i would expect in a hostel. The crew was very helpful. I was travelling by car so i didn't mind so much its location. It is a good 5 to 10 min walk to the city center. Recommended.

Really beautiful place to stay, view was nice and the place was very clean. Felt like a hotel which was nice! Staff were very unhelpful though (besides one guy), and spoke very minimal English which made life difficult.

Booked through busabout as went on Turkey sail. Lots of fun with busabout crew but no activities for people not part of busabout. Security was bad. Room didn't lock and no storage facilities for luggage except a safe at the front desk. Pricey for what it was. Pool and breakfast were good.

This is more of a hotel than a hostel. There were lot of families staying there so the atmosphere wasn't great for a solo traveller and the dinner at night was a bit expensive. Also the cleaning products in the bathrooms had a strong and strange smell that stunk out the dorm a bit. I loved the view from the terrace though and there was a good free breakfast, nice pool area and the staff were really helpful.

A good stay, the staff were pretty eager to please. The bar/dining outside area is spacious and breezy, which was brilliant after days in the brutal Turkish sun. The room was air conditioned and had hot water, so it ticks off the fundamentals. Breakfast was free, with a massive smorgasbord to choose from with both staple foods and some more exotic. The reception booked our onwards ferry journey to Rhodes and arranged a free transfer to the port, even though it was 10 min walk away. Thumbs up.

Awesome hostel, great party with a belly dancer. Best breakfast buffet I've seen in Turkey. Go here.

Really enjoyed my time here, the staff are awesome. It's the perfect mix of quiet and relaxing options with the possibility of partying or more high octane activities too. A beautiful part of the world and a wonderful hostel

By far the best place to stay in Fethiye. The manager is the sweetest most helpful man I've ever met. He went to so much trouble to help out my friends and I with the boat trip booking and transfers. The place is in the best location and the facilities are great. Breakfast and dinner are rediculously good & the cleaners are such hard working ladies. Extended my stay here from 1 night to 4 cause I simply loved it.. Also great place to base yourself for day trips (definitely go to Saklikent Gorge)

The only thing that could have made this fantastic hostel even better would be lockers in the dorm rooms for convenience instead of having to take valuables to reception each time we left. However, the staff were incredible! The pool was excellent and the location is spectacular!

Had such an amazing time here! Didn't want to leave. There's a lot to see around Fethiye and it's great coming back to such a nice hostel. Free Breakfast was great... BBQ at night was great... Staff were the best. Everyone's like a friend. A/c in the dorms as well so that's a bonus. Directions tip: get on the Orange coloured mini bus from the bus station. But make sure you're going in the proper direction. Everyone knows V-Go so just ask :)

Hotel reception staff (the ones that can speak English) very helpful with organising day tours and places to eat in the town

This hostel was an awesome place to meet people and have a fun night ! The staff were super helpful and really fun! I highly recommend their dinner! It's cheap and really good value ! Loved having a pool and air conditioning ! The bathroom could do with improvement and the wifi didn't work well in the rooms. Overall I highly recommend this hostel and would defiantly stay again.

View all Fethiye Bed and Breakfasts