V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

This is more of a hotel than a hostel. There were lot of families staying there so the atmosphere wasn't great for a solo traveller and the dinner at night was a bit expensive. Also the cleaning products in the bathrooms had a strong and strange smell that stunk out the dorm a bit. I loved the view from the terrace though and there was a good free breakfast, nice pool area and the staff were really helpful.

A good stay, the staff were pretty eager to please. The bar/dining outside area is spacious and breezy, which was brilliant after days in the brutal Turkish sun. The room was air conditioned and had hot water, so it ticks off the fundamentals. Breakfast was free, with a massive smorgasbord to choose from with both staple foods and some more exotic. The reception booked our onwards ferry journey to Rhodes and arranged a free transfer to the port, even though it was 10 min walk away. Thumbs up.

Awesome hostel, great party with a belly dancer. Best breakfast buffet I've seen in Turkey. Go here.

Really enjoyed my time here, the staff are awesome. It's the perfect mix of quiet and relaxing options with the possibility of partying or more high octane activities too. A beautiful part of the world and a wonderful hostel

By far the best place to stay in Fethiye. The manager is the sweetest most helpful man I've ever met. He went to so much trouble to help out my friends and I with the boat trip booking and transfers. The place is in the best location and the facilities are great. Breakfast and dinner are rediculously good & the cleaners are such hard working ladies. Extended my stay here from 1 night to 4 cause I simply loved it.. Also great place to base yourself for day trips (definitely go to Saklikent Gorge)

The only thing that could have made this fantastic hostel even better would be lockers in the dorm rooms for convenience instead of having to take valuables to reception each time we left. However, the staff were incredible! The pool was excellent and the location is spectacular!

Had such an amazing time here! Didn't want to leave. There's a lot to see around Fethiye and it's great coming back to such a nice hostel. Free Breakfast was great... BBQ at night was great... Staff were the best. Everyone's like a friend. A/c in the dorms as well so that's a bonus. Directions tip: get on the Orange coloured mini bus from the bus station. But make sure you're going in the proper direction. Everyone knows V-Go so just ask :)

Hotel reception staff (the ones that can speak English) very helpful with organising day tours and places to eat in the town

This hostel was an awesome place to meet people and have a fun night ! The staff were super helpful and really fun! I highly recommend their dinner! It's cheap and really good value ! Loved having a pool and air conditioning ! The bathroom could do with improvement and the wifi didn't work well in the rooms. Overall I highly recommend this hostel and would defiantly stay again.

The rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Wifi was pretty spotty, but the other facilities (pool especially) were excellent! The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly :-) Some small improvements like having bins in the rooms (as well as the bathroom) would be great, and (what I realise are larger improvements like) having lockers and more power points would make it spot on!

Amazing staff! They will organise anything for you and help you get the best deals on tours etc. Make sure you're there for the Friday night party too! Great pool and the optional dinner is always great. Would definitely stay again next time I'm there :D

V-go was great, fantastic location in fethiye, heaps of cool interesting people from all around the world and super friendly staff willing to help with anything you need at all, the rooms were very nice and we had a beautiful view of the pool which was great too. Very good hostel, P.s. If you see sezar, make friends with him, he's awesome

Had the best time at VGO.. awesome place to meet other people and the staff are all really nice. The plae was really clean and the pool ıs amazıng. The best part ıs breakfast and the BBQ dınner wıth a gorgeous vıew over the water.

loved this place it was clean, the staff was helpful, the pool was great! air conditioning in rooms great location

ı really enjoyed my tıme at V-go hotel very frıendly staff and they were helpful to guıde me to varıous tours whıle I was there. It was also good beıng a sıngle traveler hıghly recommend thıs place.

Awesome hostel. Great for families, couples and people traveling alone. The staff are fantastic. Great pool, good atmosphere, clean rooms. Everything was perfect, wish I could have stayed a few more nights!

Comfortable stay, with great views of the marina from the terrace. Staff were helpful in booking tours and activities, but the wifi was sketchy at times, and there were no lockers in the room.

I spent the most time at this hostel during my trip. The terrace view is amazing and the food was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. In fact, one of my friends ended up working for the hostel and is still there right now. The only thing I might complain about was the wifi reception. It only worked well downstairs and it was hit or miss on the terrace. You never got it in the rooms. The hostel was about a 10-15 min walk to the city and is doable. The shuttles come often t.

They messed up on my reservations and gave me a 8 person room instead of 6. I didn't bring this up but I'm not sure why they made the error. The 8 person dorm room is very crowded and there is no space to store your luggage or pack. They need to restructure this room very much.

Love V Go. Great place to chill out after the Busabout tour. The staff could not be more helpful and my private room was clean and had air conditioning. Bed sheets had some holes in them but that is the only negative thing I can say. The Staff were so helpful and friendly. Saturdays are very crazy at night with all the tours coming in. but nice and quiet at the start of the week.

• 16th Jun 2015