V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

Very quiet when we stayed, I'm sure a much more enjoyable place with a bit of life in it. Buffet breakfast and dinner were great and very close to beach and ruins. We were only there one night and couldn't go to Chimaeras bevause it was raining which sucked and would have had to pay double as minimum 4 ppl to go. Bathroom in our hutwas very sorry and bins overflowing which was disappointing as it was so quiet. Great in high season but a bit underwhelming in the low.

I loved my stay at V-GO's! Ahmed, Cesar and Julia were amazing and helpful and helped me arrange the next part of my trip to Olympos and Cappadocia! They are full of great tips and local knowledge. The breakfast is great, the pool is lovely and the vibe is very relaxed. This was the perfect place to 'stay still' for awhile after traveling for a few months.

A few minutes walk from the port and a short bus ride into town, this was a nice and chilled hostel with more than enough facilities to keep me happy. The pool was a great bonus even though there was access to a beach nearby. It was also the location where Busabout normally picks up other travelers, which was very convenient for me given that I began one of their tours after my overnight stay at V-Go. Highly recommended.

Beds were seriously uncomfortable! Otherwise perfect stay thank you

More a hotel than hostel, meaning not much atmosphere and not the best place to meet other travellers, but not a bad place to spend a night. V-GO's reflects in many ways what's become of Fethiye: a resort for the wealthy, packaged holidays, and those doing sailing tours along the coast. V-GO's mostly caters to the last two crowds.

Nice place. Dorms are off the bar area and very loud at night time, especially on Friday nights when all the boats come in. Only one power outlet in dorm which is annoying, but there are a few around the bar. Staff are lovely. 10 min walk to town centre.

We wish we had gotten more information for insider-trips. We only got general informations which was nice. We would have appreciated some hints and tipps concerning hidden beaches etc.

Can't say much as I didn't stay here for long but seemed great. They provide a huge free breakfast as well.

I stayed in V-go Hostel just for one day, but i completely fell in love. This place has an amazing terrace. It is a perfect place to meet new people. This place has good staffs, specially Ahmet was quite helpful when i encountered some problems. Hostel's location is quite easy to find from the bus terminal. Even though the room was a little bit small to open my luggage comfortable, it was in a good condition. I recommended this hostel to so many people that i met during my journey in Turkey!

• 17th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

I stayed back in September. A Great place. Part evening on the Friday with the belly dancing show was a fun surprise. The rooms were spacious and there was a pool to relax buy (great as it was very hot). Breakfast was very high quality. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The manager even gave me a lift to the bus station on his scooter on the last day so I wasn't late. My only suggestions would be lockers and ladders for bunks in some of the rooms (top bunks were very high in some cases)

• 12th Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here - I did Turkey Sail and the hostel was just a 10 minute walk from the harbour which made it super easy. About a 15 min walk into town. Rooms were clean and fairly spacious. The terrace/bar was really nice and social, really easy to meet other travelers and some pretty great cocktails! The staff were great, friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Stayed in a 6 bedroom dorm which was clean and comfortable with a huge bathroom. Really enjoyed our stay here

Hostel was awesome, had a pool to chill out at, a bar area with free breakfast and option to buy lunch and dinner, good wifi, room with aircon. And best of all the staff were amazing and happy to help out with anything. No only slight fault is that it is a 15-20min into Fethiye but there is a bus every 5 mins for 2TL which makes up for it. Couldn't recommend this place more, the best hostel I have stayed at!

Staff were very attentive, welcoming, and spoke good English. They even helped me bring my bag to and from the room which was very nice - Didn't get much sleep from the noise but that's out of the hotels control so would happily stay again.

• 4th Sep 2015

VGO's was great. Everything is there for a relaxing stay and more if you want to explore local attractions. The staff are more than happy to help you. I had excellent service at reception and the Turkish man at bar was very helpful. He makes the best cocktails and has a great playlist! He was very helpful in recommending local drinks and foods from the restaurant. He is great if you want to learn some turkish. Always with a happy face, thankyou to all staff at VGO's.

Was a bit hard to find from the bus station based on the directions from the welcome email, but once i arrived it was good. Breakfast was decent and they put on a BBQ for dinner if you want to eat at the hostel...was good value for money...not the best meal but decent. Even though the hostel is across from a lake you can't swim there. There are beaches 5km and 15km away but the pool was good enough if you can't be bothered with the fuss. Staff were friendly and helpful and they do laundry.

One bathroom/toilet per dorm for 6 people, and not even separate. I struggled to brush my teeth in the morning, because there was always someone in there and no where else to brush your teeth. Uncomfortable beds, and a party that lasted until after midnight - and my room was literally next to the bar. Beds were uncomfy, rooms were tiny - no space for bags - and overpriced for what you got. The only reason I stayed was because it was the busabout departure point, and I would never stay again.

I was on a trip through turkey on my own. This place offered the security and facilities far beyond what i would expect in a hostel. The crew was very helpful. I was travelling by car so i didn't mind so much its location. It is a good 5 to 10 min walk to the city center. Recommended.

Really beautiful place to stay, view was nice and the place was very clean. Felt like a hotel which was nice! Staff were very unhelpful though (besides one guy), and spoke very minimal English which made life difficult.

Booked through busabout as went on Turkey sail. Lots of fun with busabout crew but no activities for people not part of busabout. Security was bad. Room didn't lock and no storage facilities for luggage except a safe at the front desk. Pricey for what it was. Pool and breakfast were good.

View all Fethiye Bed and Breakfasts