V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

The rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Wifi was pretty spotty, but the other facilities (pool especially) were excellent! The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly :-) Some small improvements like having bins in the rooms (as well as the bathroom) would be great, and (what I realise are larger improvements like) having lockers and more power points would make it spot on!

Amazing staff! They will organise anything for you and help you get the best deals on tours etc. Make sure you're there for the Friday night party too! Great pool and the optional dinner is always great. Would definitely stay again next time I'm there :D

V-go was great, fantastic location in fethiye, heaps of cool interesting people from all around the world and super friendly staff willing to help with anything you need at all, the rooms were very nice and we had a beautiful view of the pool which was great too. Very good hostel, P.s. If you see sezar, make friends with him, he's awesome

Had the best time at VGO.. awesome place to meet other people and the staff are all really nice. The plae was really clean and the pool ıs amazıng. The best part ıs breakfast and the BBQ dınner wıth a gorgeous vıew over the water.

loved this place it was clean, the staff was helpful, the pool was great! air conditioning in rooms great location

ı really enjoyed my tıme at V-go hotel very frıendly staff and they were helpful to guıde me to varıous tours whıle I was there. It was also good beıng a sıngle traveler hıghly recommend thıs place.

Awesome hostel. Great for families, couples and people traveling alone. The staff are fantastic. Great pool, good atmosphere, clean rooms. Everything was perfect, wish I could have stayed a few more nights!

Comfortable stay, with great views of the marina from the terrace. Staff were helpful in booking tours and activities, but the wifi was sketchy at times, and there were no lockers in the room.

I spent the most time at this hostel during my trip. The terrace view is amazing and the food was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. In fact, one of my friends ended up working for the hostel and is still there right now. The only thing I might complain about was the wifi reception. It only worked well downstairs and it was hit or miss on the terrace. You never got it in the rooms. The hostel was about a 10-15 min walk to the city and is doable. The shuttles come often t.

They messed up on my reservations and gave me a 8 person room instead of 6. I didn't bring this up but I'm not sure why they made the error. The 8 person dorm room is very crowded and there is no space to store your luggage or pack. They need to restructure this room very much.

Love V Go. Great place to chill out after the Busabout tour. The staff could not be more helpful and my private room was clean and had air conditioning. Bed sheets had some holes in them but that is the only negative thing I can say. The Staff were so helpful and friendly. Saturdays are very crazy at night with all the tours coming in. but nice and quiet at the start of the week.

• 16th Jun 2015

Nice place, small rooms, has a pool bit far to walk with pack to town. Would stay again.

Staff at VGO were amazing! Everyone genuinely cares about you and they're all so helpful. Sezer on reception and Allan in the bar were very cool! Easy to book the blue cruise from there and would definitely stay again!

• 8th Jun 2015

Our stay at V-Go's was great and I would definitely recommend them. The location is perfect, about a 10 minute walk from everything and the staff are so helpful! Nothing was too much trouble and we were made to feel very welcome.

There was no water in the morning. They do a bbq but I would not recommend it, they start the fire with a plastic bag filled with who knows what, then layer wor on top of the plastic so it's possoblr that the bag does not completely burn away. No thanks!

What a view! The breakfast buffet was pretty good, but the view when you're eating breakfast is what makes this hostel great!

This was a very good place to stay. Good rooms, nice pool, terrace and bar. The food is great, and the staff was very helpful with everything. Even though this hotel is not in the center of the town, is 10 min away walking by the sea... so for me location was perfect! I would reccomend this place to people of all ages going to Fethiye :)

Excellent location overlooking the water and just 10 minute walk into the centre of fethiye. There is also a shuttle bus that runs every 15 minutes for 2TL! Staff are very friendly and will help out where ever they can. My only slight issue is that there was no locker in the rooms. Although the door is lockable so that sort of makes up for it.

1 2 Next » last »