V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

Nice place to stay in Fethiye. I was there in off season so it was a bit quiet, but I imagine it being really fun during the summer.

I stayed in conjunction with the V-Go sailing cruise which was a lot of fun and recommended. For my one night, quite a few groups of backpackers ready to party.

great views, cheap accomodatation and clean rooms. would be nice if they had lockers in the dorms. the swimming pool and roof terrace are nice for relaxing with a beer after a day out and about. would stay here again. the staff are very helpful

A really cute and cosy guesthouse, room was spacious and ensuite was clean. About a 10-15 minute walk to town and the views of the bay are amazing. Good atmosphere on the roof top terrace whether you're socializing or just chilling out in the sun. Would definitely stay here again, staff were fantastic.

We enjoyed staying at V-Go, which was clean, comfortable, and had a great terrace view over the harbour. Unfortunately when we were there the pool was being fixed so we couldn't swim, but the pool area was really nice. The guesthouse is a bit further from town than we expected, but is not a difficult walk. The dinners on the terrace were a highlight, with delicious BBQ and starters for reasonable prices.

• 1st May 2014
  • New Zealand

Definitely the best choice in Fetihye! Great facilities and they provide everything you need. Including airport pickup from Dalaman (55 euros). Breakfast was excellent, common areas and staff were amazing! Highly recommend!

I have nothing to comment about this hotel. I'll give 9 out of 10 for the rating. This hotel is very value for money. Cheers.

1 2 Next » last »